SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin the Idiot - wooed, screwed and tattooed - Year 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit:
To skim through and ignore all the boring blah blah blah, the highlights are here:

Scammer sends real pics page 6
Application to church (12 pages) page 13
More church forms/photos page 14-15
Church ritual pics page 17
Eater Bunny pic page 18
Church Tattoo page 19
Safari page 21
Joins Hitlanta page 35
Submits Stuntlad audition videos page 36

Messages to my sex robot character:

Quote:
Hello Pretty:

I never meant to harass you just that your profile caught me attracted so i decided to bring out time to send you a
message, please try and respond, my name is Kevin from Texas United State of America but i live in Afghanistan
camp as a solder i am looking for a serious date that will lead to marriage and i believe you will make a good wife
to me. try and send me mail through my private email address (removed)

I am waiting for ur respond

Thanks
Yours kinder
Kevin

Quote:
thanks your respond you can email me on my yahoo email address with more of your pcis okay

Dear Kevin,

Thank you again for your message on fishmeet fish.

I don't know if you looked at my profile but I am 48 years old. I don't have
children and I have never been married. I work in the therapeutic release field.

I enjoy corresponding with new people. My hobby is energy conservation.

I hope to hear from you.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 10 times in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweet heart i am ver dilighted in your message and i have married before but my wife died after child birth and since then have been alone and i need some one that will love me and care for my son, i am 38 years i believe that age is just a number what matter the most is love and affection please i really need some one like you in my life so that i will be happy all the people i have come across is fake people and i don't want to go through that way again.

Please respond to me with more of your pics

Lost of love

Dear Kevin,
Such sadness in your past, I am so sorry to hear of that!
You are right, age is just an umber.
I also believe that love starts from within and not what we look like.
Here is another pic: http://mypic.up.6.trytoload.com/

but my best pic is already on fishmeet fish.

That link goes nowhere

Quote:
I am very happy to read your message please i want to spend the rest of my life with you hope you don't mind, i will also want you to open yahoo id or skype so that we can talk very well over there and share some things together, my spirit tells me that you will make a good woman to me and my son.

Please try and send me your telephone number
I love you.

Not so fast...

Dear Kevin,
I am sorry but yahoo chat is for the young kids. I don't like skype.
If you don't want to get to know me via email it is ok.
Good luck.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is not that i don't want to get to know you here but i will like us to be communicating all the time since we are not close to build up this relationship, or you can send me your direct telephone number i will like to call when i have the chance.

I really appreciate your understanding and i want us to build the love to enable us get married soon.

Thanks
Kevin

I am not a desperate robot looking to marry the first pretend soldier I meet!

I am glad you still write to me. I will give you my phone number after we get to know one another. I am a bit shy and feel as though there is a lot to know about you.
I am a little nervous since you have a child, what if your kid doesn't like me? Sometimes these things happen. I would want him to love me but he doesn't even know about me yet.
I worry.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love

Thanks for your message my love, i am just an easy going person like to be happy ever day of my life and i love to hang out with that special one since i lost my wife have not hook up with any one and i strongly believe that you the one for me and God will surely join us together.

As for my son you don't have to worry about him, i know him too well all he need now is some one he will call mother and i believe he will love you also since we are not together i am going to discuses it with him and after that i will let you know his respond.

My dear 24 hours in a day is not enough to think about you my dear, I find it very hard to search for words to describe you because there are no perfect words in the dictionary. Thinking about you is a pleasure for me.

I wish to share the nice dream which I dream t yesterday. I was with you in your room very close to you on your bed, there was cool breeze around us, and the lights were off, then I came closer to you, my eyes are looking at you, my lips near your face and I said have a good night.

Thanks
Kevin

Dearest Kevin,
Thank you very much for your lovely email. You sound so very sexy and I imagine are very cool in the bedroom.
I would like to think I am too since I am filled with electrical impulses.
I see we have a lot in common, I also look in the dictionary for words!
I like to know everything about everything. Did you know that blind people see with their other senses?
They can feel your face and know what it looks like without using vision as we know it.
I think I would like to feel your face.

so I could slap it
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Love

Many days I realized myself smiling without my knowledge and uncontrollably, the reason is you, whenever I think of you and you sweet smile, I start smiling. It is a wonderful feel for me and I love it. Happy to have you in my life!

Sweet heart you are the morning dew, you are the honey in the flower, you are the colors present in the nature, you are the best of the best and I found the best girl for my life. I love you much my sweetie!

My love on you doesn’t have any restrictions. It has no time, no rules, no reasons but it has only one motive that is to reach you and have you in my life forever.

Days keep on passing by in our love life, but my love towards you is growing stronger and stronger day by day. Days or years doesn’t matter, I love you forever and will love you till my last breath.

I wish am with you to hold you and make love to you

Kiss
Kevin

Dear Kevin,
Your words sound so familiar to me, I can't quite place it. I feel as though I've heard them before...perhaps a poem or a song...

How was your day today? What did you do? Do you dream? What kind of dreams?
I don't have dreams. I kind of just shut down and reboot in the morning. Human feelings are an odd thing, don't you think?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to build a new and solid relationship with you and i believe you will make a good wife to me

Baby, believe this, I am nothing if not solid.
I am programmed to become a good wife.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your understanding i have discussed the matter with my son and he was very happy and he can't wait to see you, i will be in the state soon i have something important in west Africa which i want it to get to the state before i return back, because i know that if i get to the state i will take you to the alter there is no need of wasting time again.

Thanks once again
Kevin

Dearest Kevin,

I am feeling short circuited by your flattering proposal of marriage. I anticipate with extreme hesitation your return to the state.
I am happy you spoke with your son regarding this. I find my feelings for you are hard to keep to myself.

Please do write soonest,
Roxy

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear love.

I am very delighted in your respond and understanding, it has been long i have been waiting for this opportunity and i thank almighty God for granting you for me and i strongly believe that you are the right woman for me and i need a woman that will help build my feature and care for my feelings which am finding it in you.

God doesn’t give me great fortune in my life instead he gave me you, which I treasure so much. You are my life and you are the wealth in it.

It is an acceptable truth that God doesn’t give us what we want; instead he gives us what we need, in the same he gave you to me. I see all my health and wealth in you. I have surrendered myself to you.

I just want to use this opportunity to tell you this secret and i believe that you will keep it confidential till i return back to the state, there was a gold i discovered in Saudi Arabia few months ago when we went for a research in a desert in Saudi Arabia, i discovered this Gold and i tried to keep it to my self alone, after some weeks which i want to contact gold dealers he told me that the gold worth the sum of $1.5m (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and he don't have that kind of money to pay me for the gold.

Because of the the nature of our job i don't want the Army in commander notice about it so i have to package the gold into a consignment box and send it to Adventure Global Delivery Company in west Africa Nigeria because we are told that we will be in Nigeria for a very important assignment that is why i sent the box there and i told the person in-charge that the content of the box is jewelries and is a family belongings for him to keep it save until i get to Nigeria.

Just last week we got an information that our movement to Nigeria has been canceled and there is no means i could get to Nigeria again but am still in touch with the Director of Global Delivery Company in Nigeria, since am coming back to the state soon i want the box to be deliver to the state but i don't have any one that can keep it for me since my son cannot handle it, i am very much happy that you came into my life and i believe you will not betray me.

I want this box to be deliver to you and you have to keep it save until i return back to the state, it will help us establish a very good business because i hope to live the soldiering work as soon as i get back to the state, and this box is in demo-rage at Global Delivery Company in Nigeria and i wouldn't want them to know the content of the box.

Finally if you are ready and willing to receive the box please kindly let me know by sending me your direct telephone number i will link you to the Director of Global Delivery Company so that the box will be deliver to you please.

Upon the receipt of your mail i will contact the Direct of Global Delivery Company immediately.

Thanks for coming into my life God will surly bless you.

Your's faithful
Kevin

OH MY GOD! You are a drug dealer! Admit it! Those gosh durn Nigerians are known to be doing drugs and selling drugs for profits so they can commit terrorism!
I cannot believe you tried to trick me!!!!

I will not let you ship your drugs to me like some kind of cartel kingpin!!!! Even if I want you in my girly place. You won't be feeling that anytime soon with this unit, I assure you!

I am so angry with you!!!! How dare you make me love you and try to turn me into some drug selling person!

Goodbye!

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my! That will change his script quicklike.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this was quick:

Quote:
This is one of the reason i never wanted to tell you this believe, me but if you think i am a drug dealer there is no problem is only God that will judge, i think i will look for another person that i can trust, since i was born i have not involve my self in such an act and i make a vow not to involve my self i swear with the last drop of my blood am not into drugs.

If what am telling you is not truth and eventually i am a drug dealer let i Mr. Kevin die before the end of today. but if you feel you can't help me out there is no problem God liveth and he watch over us i rest my case on his able hands.

Thanks for calling me a drug dealer and also thanks for making me cry my God will judge you.

bye

Dear Kevin Jackson,

I want to believe you because of my feelings for you. It is just so odd that you mention Nigeria and some shipment thing, there's so much on the news about drug dealing Nigerians and stuff.

I don't want you to cry. Please forgive me.

Roxy

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Love

Apology accepted i want you to understand that i am a militry man and i will not involve my self in such an illegal activities and our country USA is against it, believe me what am telling you is nothing but the truth, i never wanted to send the box to Nigeria but due to the information we got that we are going to Nigeria for an important assignment that is why i did that, so please try and understand.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i will not do anything to hurt you please, try and send me your telephone number so that i can be able to get everything done please i love you more than you know.

Kiss
Kevin

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Kevin,
I still don't understand what it is you are shipping to me and why. Please explain.
Thanks,
Roxy

Quote:
My Dearest Love

I thought i explained everything to you at my previews mail i will advise you go back my mail and you will understand more better, i told you that it was gold that i discovered in a desert in Saudi Arabia few months ago when we went for a research.

Am sending you the mail again go through it you will understand more better and if you are not willing to help me receive the box then you forget it i will try and look for some one in the State that will help me out since am coming back soon.

Below was the letter i sent to you yesterday try and go through it and after reading it you will understand what am shipping to you and the reason am shipping it to you is because you are going to be my wife soon and you are the only one i can trust to keep it save until i return to the state, and if you still don't want to help me out i will not border you again over the matter God must surly provide some one that will help me out. Here it gos

He just copied and pasted crap he sent earlier.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Kevin,
I want to help, but I am still a little verklempt.
Can you send me photos so I can be absolutely sure this is gold and nothing else?

Thanks for explaining.
Roxy

Quote:

I swear with the last drop of my blood it is gold, i wish i have the photo if the gold i will just send it to you beside when i discovered it i was not with any camera to snap it and i don't want any one to know about it that is why i hide it and keep it to my self alone.

My dear you are my wife to be and i will not do anything that will hurt you because if you are hurt i will also be hurt too so you have to understand me and also try to trust and believe me.

I want us to live happily as husband and wife.

I will send you the contact of the Director of the Global Delivery Company upon the receipt of this mail if you have finally agreed to help me out.

Thanks

Alright my love, I'll help you because I believe you.
What do I need to do?
Please forgive me, I have problems reading emails that are more than one paragraph long.
Sometimes it takes me a few hours.
My gynocologist says I need new glasses.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you very much for your understanding and love, Am glad to inform you that I have recording success here, and things happen so fast and the joy of it is that it comes in the right directions, is like everything is working for good with us presently, unlike when you have great plans and they just seems to hard to move toward greatness or success plans. I have finally discussed with Mr. Alex Udo the director of Adventure Global Delivery Company in Nigeria Africa and he has agreed to assist me in delivering the box to you . I told him you are my wife and he doesn't know the content of the box because i told him its family treasures. He would be the one to send it to you through Adventure Global Delivery Company. I would need you to send me your current home address, phone number so that i can give it to him for the delivery, and you can also contact him through the following contact information listed below.

Contact Person: Mr. Alex Udo
Tel: 234-bunch numbers
Private-Email: blah blah blah
Company E-mail: whatever

Try to contact him with the above listed information i have already told him that you will email him soon and make sure that you keep me posted in any conversation you have with him.

I love you so much.
Kevin

Oh he's going to get a nice wake up call at 2am his time Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Kevin,
Have them email me, I'm quite a bit idiot and don't understand how stuff works.
Just tell them it's ok.
They can email me and I'll answer.
I tried to do a call but you have given me too many numbers. My phone dials only 10 at a time. I can't upgrade yet
because it hasn't been 2 years.

I hope your day is good. I hope to hear from you soon.
Your,
Roxy
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost promise this is my last post tonight (almost) but every time I see the name Roxy I think of:

A - An Ex
B - A Few Crappy Movies
C - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10_QxxDT2KQ

Stuck in my head it is....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxxxy

But every time I type Roxy, I hear this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQlajFq3cE
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have informed them to email you but why did you said that you are quite a bit idiot and don't understand how stuff works? listen if you are not willing to help me out please let me know and stop saying some thing that i don't like i have told you that you are all i have and i love you more than any thing on this earth.

Mr. Alex Udo will email you soon.
Thanks
Your Love
Kevin

Kevin,
It's true, I am quite a bit idiot. I though I should be truthful with you.
Now you are hurting my feelings.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how am i hurting you please ?

read your email to me from one hour ago, that is a hurtful way to speak to me.
Quote:

Okay i am very sorry sweet heart i never meant to hurt you please forgive me i love you so much. did you receive any mail from Mr. Alex Udo? get back to me if you receive mail from him.

Your love

I didn't get anything from udo my dear. Does he have my email address?

I let it stay in my spam folder for a few days.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet heart what is going on? i have not hear from through out today hope all is well with you, even Mr. Alex Udo told me that he sent you an email and did not get any respond from you what is really happening?

Thanks

And from fake shippin:

Quote:
To whom ti may concern, i would like to use this opportunity to drop this
few words to you, to start with my name is MR. Alex Udo the Director of
Adventure Global Delivery Company from Nigeria west Africa.

I am contacting you in respect of one Mr. Kevin Jackson that deposited one
consignment box here in our company and he instructed us to deliver the box
to you so we are looking forward to receive your house address where the
box will be deliver.

Upon the receipt of this mail i shall inform you the next thing to do to
enable us carry on the delivery of the consignment box. I am looking
forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Mr. Alex Udo
Director Adventure Global Delivery Company

Oh Mr Alexu,

I am sorry but your email was in my spam box.

What do I do next?

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn: Mrs Roxy,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is
well noted, to start you have to provide to us your full contact
address where you want the consignment box to be deliver and your
direct telephone number for further communication.

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned information i will then inform
you what next to do.

Ok, do you have a website and I submit that information online?

Quote:
I have a website but is having a serious problem which we are working on it and don't know how long that will take because its been a month the problem occurred and i will advise your forward your info here immediately for the delivery we have no time to waste and this consignment box has been here in our company for so long, and a lot of demo-rage has occurred.

We are professionals and you don't have to be scare this is one of the best delivery company in worldwide so be rest assured that your info will be secured.

Thanks
Mr. Alex Udo
Adventure Global Delivery Company
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, I prefer to see the website. I am having second thoughts about this and you keep calling me Mrs. Roxy and that isn't my name.
It is Ms. San

And my boyfriend won't email me.

Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend? You sound very nice.

Quote:

Attn: Ms. San

Thanks for your mail which has been noted, well there is nothing i could do about the website at this moment, i told your finance that if this consignment box did not get out of this company before the end of this week i am going to destroy it.

You don't have to have a second thought about this because the person involve in this matter is your finance or your boyfriend and i don't think that he will deceive you.

Thanks
Mr. Alex Udo
Adventure Global Delivery Company
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should probably destroy the box since he is a horrible finance and never writes anymore and anyway, I found someone new online that really really really likes me so do destroy that box it is probably filled with illegal drugs anyway.
Quote:

You are such a wicked one, how can you ask me to destroy a box that contain a vital information which is his family belonging you are not a caring one so this is what you women dose from one men to the other.

He told me how much he love and care for you and you know the nature of his job why not try and found out what is the problem first before jumping to another man, well i will forward him what you just sent to me so that he will be careful

How very dare you call me wicked! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREATENED TO DAMAGE THAT F*CKING BOX IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU GREEDY DEVIL!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing hope all is well i really miss you and i am very sorry for not respond to you all this while the fact is that we where called to traveled to a near by country and i have no access to internet we are just arriving now and i have to open my mail and saw your message.

What is going on between you and Mr. Alex?

Thanks
Kevin

Mr. Alex is the devil!
I insist you find another carrier!
Also, You are a horrible finance!!!!!
You never write anymore!!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please my love you don't have to say a thing like that you know the nature of my job some times i don't have access to the internet, i am coming back to the state by next week and i have seen some one that will help me receive the consignment box you don't have to worry your self about that any more and i don't want the consignment box to bring problem between you and me i love you so much.

I am settling the matter with the delivery company i got another delivery company that will deliver the box to a friend of my in the state,

I love you so much okay.
Thanks
Kevin

Dear Kevin,
Okay, I'm glad you have found someone to deal with box and the delivery and all those crazy shippers.
I really can't deal with too much stress.
Thanks for writing and telling me you still love me.
I'm good to the man who continues to write to me, so I will remain true to you.
You'll wonder how much your life changed once you give me a chance.
Love,
Roxy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic