SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin the Idiot - wooed, screwed and tattooed - Year 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate the neighbor to scammer:

You stupid man! You can't tell her anything since she can no longer afford to go online. She doesn't even have electric anymore. Poor thing is sitting alone in the dark and it is getting cold. I was going to let her stay with me until she can get her bills paid but she insists on communicating with you. I will let her sit in the dark until she comes to her senses. Once she agrees that you are a dirty, useless, common scammer, she can live here with me. You are a turd, the kind that spins around the toilet leaving shit streaks all over the nice clean porcelain. I should take some bleach and a toilet brush and wash out that sinful head of yours. I hope you have huge, blistering, painful hemorrhoids that burst and you bleed to death.

You can go to hell. You and your damn kid. Both of you.

Good day.

MISS KATE

Quote:

You are just jealous that i am Roxy is getting married soon, and you are just enemy of progress people like you need to be throne inside bush where you belong.

If you have the opportunity to befriend me i know that you will do that but i don't need a dirty thing like you bitch.

Fuck the hell out of you, and don't you ever email me again, fuck your ass

I may be wrong here, but does anyone else get the feeling he likes Kate?
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:
Sounds like SBAH has a project! You know, if you're looking for one... Very Happy

I just need to know what everyone wants/needs and I can do it. The other thing we talked about is almost done. I have to complete a project for a paying client then I can finish up. So, by the end of the week. Very Happy

So, send templates or examples and I can program "official" looking ones, no problem. I used to work for a mortgage company and all those forms you need to fill out? Yeah, did those. Also solicitation forms etc. I just need something to base it off of and it would be no problem. I just want to make sure I don't get in trouble. Perhaps we create a fake bank along with a website (my fiance can do that, he makes things look pretty). I just need to make sure there is nothing illegal in doing it. Wink
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No fake bank please. Capone has a transfer slip layout and there's a generator here for one (doesn't work to my knowledge): http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232675&start=0

I think you can PM TheDane if you want to get the bank transfer receipt generator running.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote the above before finishing the thread- I LOVE MEDDLING NEIGHBOR!!
Yeah, Kevin has a big you know what for Kate. Wink

Okay, no fake bank, I can probably check out the generator and either fix or create a new one.

Capone, I will pm you!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You stupid dog, you have no intention of marrying her. She sits in a chair all day in a dark house with no electric and no food waiting for you to scam her.
Since you have provided me with proof of being such a nasty piece of shit, I have printed your emails and taken them to the local P.S.O. to prove to them that Roxy is
insane and cannot take care of herself or her finances.

They were able to recover that money she attempted to send to you. Since poor Roxy cannot make financial decisions (now according to the court), I am taking her cash to pay her electric and food. Guess what I'm not paying for? Internet. It is so she can't contact you. I think I'll tell her you told me you are now gay and have a gay lover. She'll forget about you for sure if I tell her that.

Here's a picture of something you will not see ever from Roxy. Enjoy!

You may want to be nice to me in the future. I can see to it that Roxy never sees a computer ever again.

Sleep tight you fucking cockroach.

I sent a pic of text covered cash "die scammer die, kevin-you will never get your hands on this".

Quote:
Have you seen your local mentality, who told you that some one could not marry a cripple, with love and caring the marriage will work you are just been jealous i love Roxy so much that i will do anything to make her happy and i pray and believe that one day she will walk again and you fucking idiot will witness it.

Is only God that will judge you for the problem you are causing between me and my Roxy, well i hand everything over to God let his will be done if she is the right woman for me nothing will stop it.

Thanks for everything
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And to Roxy:

Quote:
Baby i am not happy the way your neighbor talk to me, i hope all is well with you please find away to respond i want to hear from you please my love.

here is another mail i receive from your neighbor Miss Kate

He copied all of Kate's email this time and sent it.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always had a fondness for Kate. And "Die, scammer, Die" is exactly what he should do.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Kate a recurring character? I hope so, because I love her and will want to be her neighbor sometime! My female character is about to make her debut, and having Kate as a friend would be awesome!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate is a self centered, spoiled, batshit crazy biatch who loves for her pets to fill out forms. She also loves to plan weddings and will, every once in a while, need to hide a dead body.

Kate to scammer:

Listen to me, I never said anything about someone not being able to marry a cripple. She is not thinking properly. She was sitting
in a house with no electric and no food because of your scam. It is a good thing I was there to stop this.

For your information I have nothing to be jealous about! Have you seen me? I'm quite attractive and have no problems getting the attention of men. Here is my
picture, you can see there is NOTHING for me to be jealous of.

Sadly your Roxy is quite depressed and I do feel horrible for keeping her from having internet since she does nothing but talk about you.

I will have my dad bring her to my house this evening for dinner. He is strong and can carry her here since she still has no wheelchair.
I will permit her to use my laptop to email you. BUT YOU LISTEN TO ME. I am watching her, I will be reading emails and if you ever
ask her for money I will hunt you down and tear off your testicles. I will fry them in hot oil and feed them to you. Do you understand?

Prove to me that you are not a scammer and maybe I can trust you.

Kate

@SBAH, Kate is also a boyfriend stealer so I'd be happy to help Very Happy
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Kate!!! My heart is going pitter patter Laughing
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll make the scammer's heart go pitter patter SPLAT. Scammer to Kate:

Quote:
Kate i don't know how you want me to prove to you that i am for real, i hand everything in the hands of God him alone know's the best i rest my case, just have it in mind that i love Roxy so much.

Roxy to scammer:

Oh my dear,
I am sorry for all this. My neighbor is very worried about me since I was stuck in my house and had no one to help. I tried to explain all this to her but she called some mental health people to evaluate me thinking I am insane or brain damaged from the accident. They are treating me like a child who doesn't know right from wrong. My Kevin, I am so sorry about all of this and I hope you aren't mad at me but they made me stop the transfer so I could have heat and food and if I didn't agree they were going to commit me to a hospital for mental problems. I must admit I wasn't paying my own bills because of your son. I was ok, I don't know why they are so worried. I get paid again from my disability check very soon so I could go a week without a cooked meal or heat or hot water. Please tell me how your son is. Kate told me that doctors aren't allowed to refuse treatment, then the mental health doctor told me the same thing. I hope he is recovering and just fine now. Please be careful on petrol and stay safe. Also please be careful when you reply to me or Kate, she is reading everything and I rely on her right now for internet.
I hope you can write me real soon since I am at Kate's house only for a few hours and after that I can't get on the internet.
Love,
Roxy

Scammer to Roxy:

Quote:
Thanks my dear at least i am very happy to hear from you, your neighbor Kate believe that i am a scammer and homosexual because you are trying to help me save my son's life, well i hand everything to God almighty him alone will judge.

My son is getting better by the grace of God since you are okay and save i am happy, and please try to let her know that i am a citizen of USA and i will not involve my self in any illegal activities, i would have been in the state by now but we have an important matter to handle here in Afghanistan.

I will be with you soon and i promise to make you happy for the rest of your life because you have been so kind to me, if it is the will of God that my son will die so be it i hand everything to his hand since i can't get help very any one.

I love you so much and i will stand by your side my spirit tells me that you will walk with your two legs one day.

Thanks my love
Kevin

Bolding mine, I lol'd.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Wrote:

Quote:
my spirit tells me that you will walk with your two legs one day.

As you've probably figured out by now, everything reminds me of a song but this is one of TruckerMal's favorites:

Quote:
Mom has to work now to make ends meet
And I'm not much help with my two crippled feet

Aww Woodrow Wilson Sovine you died too young!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to look that up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zoTLwrm9QE
Crying or Very sad
I'll have to play that for someone I know who loves sad country songs.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The original rapper that told real stories!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gather from reading this and other threads that being called gay or homosexual is a fate worse than death?

It will be interesting to see if Kevin writes back. For some reason I think he's about to disappear. Crying or Very sad I want Kate to smack him down some more.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Homosexuality is criminalized in Nigeria and carries a 14 year punishment on consensual gay relationships. I don't believe they would live to see year 1 on federal punishment.

I am so happy to hear your son is recovering. Tell him to hang in there. It's only 4 weeks and 5 days until I get my replacement wheelchair and maybe I can take a bus trip out to see him. Is auntie visiting him regularily? He needs family around. Please don't be to mad at Kate, she never told me you were a homosexual. I think maybe she was mad for saying that to you.

I will tell her everything you told me to tell her and I did already tell her you are in Afganastain and serving our country, she shouldn't judge you for that. I think she might be spiteful because she has no man of her own, please don't tell her I said that.
Thank you for all your thoughts and help and I know you are right and I will be on my own two legs I just know I will.

Be careful, I love you with everything I am.
Roxy

Quote:
Yes thanks for your mail you have to be careful the friends you keep around you i believe that Kate is only jealous and don't want us to be together as husband and wife, do not let her no any thing we disuse so that she don't spoil our love which we have build.

Sweet heart still have it in mind that i love you so much and i still need your help please.

Kisses
Kevin
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Kevin,
I am so glad you still love me. I still love you.
My love, what is it you need?

Quote:
Thanks for loving me, please like i said before do not let Kate know what ever we are discussing, you should also know that i have no other person to run to in this critical time, if there is away you can still help me out about the money please let me know.

I trusted in you and i know that God will surely join us together.

Thanks Love
Kevin
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate to scammer:

Well I hope you are being truthful in stating that you love Roxy.
It was a good night. She enjoyed her evening and I fed her a nice petite filet mignon, some grilled baby asparagus and an
onion tartlet. I think it has been a long time since she had such a nice meal.

I will allow her to come over again tomorrow. I have a rolling desk chair she can hop onto and I can roll her down to my house.
I'll let her continue to email you but be warned, I will be watching. Don't ask her ever for money or else.

You never told me what you thought of my picture. I feel like I'm pretty and usually men tell me so. You didn't.
I want to make sure you aren't a homosexual. Do you like my picture?

Quote:

I forgot to tell you about your picture, if you are the person on the picture i must confess that you are so pretty and your nipples is making me crazy.

I love your picture.

Thanks
Kevin
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, didn't Uncle Charley help bury the last body? We made need to start digging early on this one.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charley is so helpful!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your threads Ginger, they're a hoot Laughing
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH-thanks! I like to entertain myself and drive the lads crazy. I also like a good murder mystery. Speaking of mystery, I wonder where Roxy is today. So strange....

Kate to scammer:

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for telling me I'm pretty! Maybe if you and Roxy get married I can be a bridesmaid at the wedding? I hope I'm invited.

So what do you do for a living? I work at a modeling agency. I interview and bring on new talent. I used to be a model myself but
it got hard meeting men after a while since most of the women I worked with would jump on any man including any man I would bring.
They are a bunch of snobby boyfriend stealers!

Well, I'm going to run out and get something nice for Roxy for dinner. Maybe some slow cooked barbeque ribs, corn on the cob, cole slaw and
a nice chocolate cake for dessert. It's kind of nice having her for dinner, I get somewhat lonely here and we have some nice girl talk.

Here's another picture of me. I hope it's ok if I send you pictures. Roxy won't mind. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, eh?

Quote:
I love the picture, i hope people are not at the pool where you snap the picture, i must confess you look so sexy some me more of your picture.

And please do not do anything that will hurt Roxy make sure that you take good care of her and if i may ask how is she i have not hear from her today hope she is fine? as per your question i am a solder currently in Afghanistan.

Thanks once again for the picture it make's me feel happy and good

Kevin
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. I have a feeling Kate is going to mess you up, BAD!

(I love it! Very Happy )
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate is having fun since poor Roxy cannot communicate right now...

Hi again Kevin!

Thanks for your email. I am happy you liked my picture. I have one of those tripod things and a timer on my camera. No one was at the pool when I took that picture.
I sent some more pictures that you might like.

I have enjoyed helping Roxy but we had a little problem today, don't worry, she's ok. I took my rolling desk chair to her house and she got on the chair so I could roll her to my house for dinner. We were almost at my door and the wheel got caught on a crack on the sidewalk and Roxy was propelled out of the chair and onto the ground. It happened so quick I couldn't catch her. I feel just terrible. I called an ambulance and she's at the hospital for tonight. I just got back from visiting her there. She broke her wrist so she has a cast on her right arm. She also hit her head but she's ok! They just want to keep her for observation just in case she has one of those concussions again.

She should be back tomorrow. She told me to tell you she'll write as soon as she can. I'm now home alone with dinner for two. I wished you lived closer, I could invite you over. What do you like to eat? Do you like Kake?

Well, I'll write you tomorrow and let you know how Roxy is. Tell me if you like my pictures.

Kate

Quote:
I pray nothing happen to my Roxy, tell her that i will be waiting to hear from her i hope she is fine now? well your pictures a very nice and sexy immediately i open it my dick rise up i can't even control it, you are making me go crazy.

Your nipples is so pretty and need to be sock very well i hope Roxy own is like that? are you on Skype or you get yahoo id lets chat over there.

Thanks for the pictures it makes me feel happy and i feel like socking your nipples.

Take good care of Roxy okay.
Kevin
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am loving this! Hmmm, was it an "accident" that Roxy was propelled out of the chair? I think not. Very Happy

I think I might introduce my female profile this weekend. I have to finish up with a client then I can play.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic