SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin the Idiot - wooed, screwed and tattooed - Year 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am loving this one. lol
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I drove a NOK scammer lad insane with one of my characters who had memory loss. It would get to money time and he would have to start all over again.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that reminds me of another baiter's character Carl who has a wicked attorney who tries to join forces with the lad for a big payoff. I love the attorney, but have a soft spot for Carl who has bouts of dementia. I love those baits!
FishySmell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very entertaining reading!

Best wishes from a noob
FishySmell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very entertaining reading!

Best wishes from a noob
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FishySmell-Thanks!
@SBAH-I love the evil attorney baits too!

Quote:
Hello sweetie

Thanks for your understanding and caring towards my son may almighty God reward you, the name of my son is Mavin Jackson and he is to under go stomach operation in Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego Ca and he is with my elder Sister over there.

You don't have to worry your self about sending him Card or flower now let him recover first then you can do that later. Lets save his life.

Below is my elder Sister information which you will use to send her the $950 through western union.

Receiver's Name: <snipped>
Address: <snipped>

Thanks a lot i love you so much my darling finance.

Kisses

Quote:
Hello sweetie,

How are you doing today? hope all is well with you my love, i have not hear from you since yesterday i believe you are okay, below is the message i sent to you on Saturday and i have not hear from you since then.

Dear Kevin,
Sorry for the delay, I hope he is doing fine. It will take 6 weeks for the new wheelchair to arrive. I called my bank and my banker says they don't do western union so I asked perhaps there's another way to send money, he said only bank transfer.

Can your son wait 6 weeks for surgery? Please let me know what to do.

Always yours,
Roxy

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do love it when a bank transfer is their idea:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail my love, my son can't wait till then because his condition is critical, as a matter of fact he has been transfer to Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery Plano where my uncle live and the operation need to take place immediately, please my love and my heart desire i want you to call your bank right now so that they will do the bank transfer to my uncle's account in Texas for them to carry on the operation to save my son's life.

Below is the account information where the money will be transfer.

ACCOUNT NAME # <snipped>
BANK NAME #.CITY BANK
ACCOUNT # <snipped>7300
ROUTING # 113193532
BANK ADDRESS CITI BANK 1109 SOUTH BRIDGE ST. BRADY TEXAS 76825 USA
AMOUNT:$950

As soon as the transfer is made try and let me know, i love you with all my heart and there is nothing will separate you and i.

please confirm the receipt of this mail.

I love you.
Kevin

Thanks 'Kevin', I needed to add to my pen!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell bacon! Way to go Ginger! He sure are shipping his son around for being deathly ill.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny to see what they come up with when their WU mule lives at one place and their Bank mule lives somewhere else. I have a funny feeling his son will be transported again.

Darling Kevin,
I'll call the bank to day for the transfer. I hope they don't move your son again as that is so dangerous.
Have you been able to call him? Well I am sure everything will be just fine since many of these doctors
just won't operate until after they get paid and he'll surely start the surgery at any time after my call.

You should pray. That helps.

Love,
Roxy

He's been strangely quiet lately...I wonder why Twisted Evil
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your respond i am very much happy for your love and caring, they have already moved him to Texas and i got a message from my uncle and he stated that the doctor over there informed him that if he did not receive the money for the operation today that the little boy will not survive it.

I just pray that nothing happen to him, you are just a darling and i will always love you, if the transfer is made please try and let me know so that the doctor will carry on the operation immediately.

I love you.
Kevin

I'll teach him some new words while he waits for that account to close.

Oh nothing will happen, I pray. I'll call the bank again and see if they got around to doing the transfer. He said he would do that for me today.

How was petrol today? It must be hard doing that with so much on your mind. Are you being careful? You know sometimes you have to put these
things out of your head and let God take care of this so you don't get yourself shot by a murter. I don't think I could live knowing you got yourself shot.

I love you too,
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like a typical lad, he doesn't write after the money has been sent so I have to poke the bastard

Darling,
I spoke with the bank manager and he said the did the transfer but it was after 2pm so the money may not show up until tomorrow.

Please let the doctor know to start the operation.

And my dear, please give me the doctor's phone number or email address. Since he's technically working for me since I paid him, I want to communicate with him to ensure he is doing all the right things. I want to know what diagnostic testing was performed. I want to know the name of the procedure he is doing. I want to know what kind of sedation he is using on your son. I want to know what his hospital MRSA rate is. I also want to know if there are any pending malpractice cases on him.

Please get back to me right away with this.

Yours,
Roxy

Quote:
My sweet heart.

I am very sorry for late respond to your mail i was so tired please do bear with me.

Thanks so much now my mind will be at rest, i have contacted my uncle for him to forward me the doctor's contact and he promised to send it to me before the end of today,

Meanwhile i want you to call your bank and ask them to send you the transfer payment slip of the money they sent, the payment slip is needed for the confirmation of the money that was sent, as soon as you got the transfer payment slip from your bank attach it and forward it to email address immediately.

You are such a caring woman and i will always be there for and i will do my possible best to make you happy for the rest of your life, i can now eat very well and have rest of mind since the money has been sent.

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU!
You are my special friend, I love you from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near always.

Please Let them send the transfer payment slip so that you can forward it to me.

Lots of Love
Kevin

Hello love,
Please email me at once when the doctor gets that information, I worry.

What is this transfer slip you speak of? Darling, they stopped using those a good 10 years ago. Maybe some of those small banks use them, but
those no longer exist.

Just have the doctor check his bank account. It's a very easy process.

Love,
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks is just a transfer payment slip of the money that was sent the bank can give you that it is very important for the confirmation of the money that was transfer.

Just call your bank and ask them about transfer payment slip they will send it to you that's all.

Am waiting them to send me the doctor contact i will send it to you in my next email please call your bank my love.

Kevin

Well ok, they might laugh at me. It's kind of like asking for a floppy disc, you know what I mean? Since floppy discs don't exist anymore.

I'll see what they say.

Be careful on petrol today ok

Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your mail my love, in any bank after bank transfer there must be a transfer payment slip to confirm that the money was sent, you should also understand that the money was send to my uncle's account and he went to the bank to check there is no money in his account so he need the transfer payment slip, even if the money have not clear into his account the bank with release the money to him with the transfer payment slip.

This is one of the reason they need to send you the payment slip so that he will take it to his bank and they will be sure that the money was sent and release the money to him so that the doctor will carry on the operation that's all.

As soon as you mention the transfer payment slip to your bank they will send it to you please be fast my dear love am waiting, i suppose to be on patrol now but i have to wait for the payment slip so that i can forward it to my uncle.

I will send you the doctor's email address in few minutes time

I love you so much
Kevin

Dear Kevin,

I called my bank and I said everything you said and they laughed and told me you have never dealt with a US bank if you really believe anything you just wrote.
There is no such thing as a transfer slip these days.

They said they will send me something here real soon that I can send you to show you it got transferred. I am waiting for them to email me.

Love,
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okay there is no problem is been a long time i operation with bank in US so i have no ideal of all that, my Uncle need a prove which he will take to the bank for them to release the money for him please if they send it to me forward it to me please my love.

Well my bank emailed me this thing that's attached.
They said it could take up to 10 days for this to go since something didn't go smooth.
Also, they said the information was either incorrect or mispelled so that could delay everything.
So I attached it.
Love
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not comfortable the way things are going just an simple transfer that could take a day or 2days now is taking long, there is no problem i hand everything in God's hand he knows the best if it is the will of God that my son will die so be it.

And what i saw in the document was $600 instead of $950 i don't understand,

I am ready to change banks because they are so incompitent!
I am so angry right now with them. I called but I'm on hold waiting for the manager.
I will get this fixed!

Quote:
Please my love if they can cancel it now and make the transfer of $950 immediately that will be better lets save my son's life please i beg you in the name of God.

Quote:
If they send it let them send you the confirmation of the money that was transferred, this is why this slip is needed if they did not send it to you now you will not know that what they send is only $600. this is local transfer the money suppose to be in the account by now if they really transfer it.

Please i love you.
Kevin

Still on hold, they don't issue slips. They said the last time they issued a slip was in 2003.
They said some numbers don't match up on the account, it won't accept money through normal channels.

Can you double check the spelling of all the names and double check all the numbers for me on the account you gave me?
There is an error there.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ask them if another account can be given to them for the transfer?

Even if they don't issue slip what they sent to you is enough for the confirmation of the money.

Quote:
Let the transfer the total amount to the account i resend to you, the account is correct unless they are the one making a mistake, the account is okay.

Kisses
Kevin

Quote:
Doctor's Name: Michale Lewis
E-mail Address: removed

You can email him.

Get back to me if the transfer is completed am going out now for patrol my boss is angry with me because i have delayed them a lot.

I love you so much thanks for your effort.
Kevin.

So I called again and froze the transfer. I'll send to a new account once I get that from you.

I'll send the doctor an email in a while, I am calling different banks to see what I can do to open a new account.

Love,
Roxy

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry for the late respond i am not opportune to internet access, i still do not understand what is going on and i did not get your last mail correct, i want to know if they have finally transfer the total amount of the money to the account or should i send another account please clarify me on what is going on now because my son is dieing .

If the transfer has been made please let me know because the account i sent to you is correct and the owner of the account have severally gone to his bank and there is no money in his account please my love try and help me out.

This is just a local transfer which do not take up to 2days to clear into the account provided for them, have you email the doctor?

Please my love this is taking longer than expected you have to do some thing i beg you in the name of God almighty.

Thanks
Kevin.

Quote:

Below is another account i pray this one should go through,

COMMUNITY NATIONAL BANK,
LACOSTE BRANCH,
ROUTING # 114909165,
ACCOUNT # <snipped>,
NAME: <snipped>

As soon as the transfer is mad let them send you the confirmation document of the transfer to insure that the transfer is complete and successful

Please my love i want you to send me your house address.

I love pork on Friday! I ignored him for 2 days, I didn't know that would get me another bank account.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ oink oink

why do they believe there is a transfer slip? Don't they know there are people who could program and make a transfer slip, and make it look official?

I am certain some programmer could do such a thing. Boy, wouldn't that be a kick in the pants if a lad walked into a bank with what he thought was a "real transfer slip". That would be so much fun if some programmer could do that Wink

Well, as long as that wouldn't get the programmer arrested for forged documents. I don't think that programmer would like that.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

As soon as the transfer is mad

Oh, I am sure that transfer will be mad. Laughing
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are stuck on these transfer slips. We kind of do have a 'transfer' slip, but I'm lazy and I don't want to give them anything, so I don't. I just tell them there's no such thing.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH, there used to be a slip generator and a few people used it. It may or may not happen again in MOAG light. I think it had some serious programming issues to be solved.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like SBAH has a project! You know, if you're looking for one... Very Happy
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just funny how they are so insistent that there is one, and repeat to send one 3 or 4 times in an email!

I am going to play dumb when I am asked to provide one.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SBA, I have forms that you can customize but these knuckleheads don't get EFTs are paperless. You send an email request to your bank with a PIN or authorization code with the destination. Then check your on line balance-you'll see the debit and transaction code for EFT. The receiving bank does issue a confirmation of receipt.

Lads think it works like WU. If you want one of my fake e-mails, PM me.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Kate, Roxy's neighbor:

My name is Kate and my neighbor Roxy (who lives down the street) has had her internet shut off. She forgot to pay the bill. Anyway I was walking my dog and I heard her shout out to me so I went to see what was wrong and she begged me to email you to let you know she is unable to contact you so she wrote your email address on a piece of paper and handed it to me and then wrote this:

"I am sorry I haven't been able to write to you my dear, how is your son? I cannot transfer anything until you tell me where to transfer everything"

I think you are a scammer and I told her such. So this will be my last message to you and I think I may call the police to talk to her unless you explain why you have a woman who cannot walk, who has had her wheelchair destroyed by a motor vehicle accident sending money for some "operation" that won't be performed unless the doctor is paid.

Let me tell you something you fucking dirty scammer, no doctor in this country would EVER DEMAND SUCH A THING. Ever. You are the filth of the earth. You are the reason people kill. You are satan in disguise. I abhorr you.

Don't ever attempt to contact her again!

From scammer to Kate:

Quote:
Mrs Kate or we hat ever they call you i see that you want to bring asunder for what God has joined together, i and Miss Roxy have come a long way and i don't think that you will destroy the love we have build together you are the devil.

I will ask her to stay away from you because you don't want her happiness.

From scammer to Roxy:
Quote:

My love i got a mail from one Kate and i don't like the way she sounded she want to destroy the love we have build together i don't think that she is a good friend she don't want your happiness.e

I sent you the bank details where the money will be send any way by the special grace of God my son is okay and still need to be operated he has been living by God grace.

Below is the message your so called neighbor sent to me which i don't like you can go through it, baby i swear i am not whom she told you i am is only God that will judge and my God will judge her.

Please i want to hear from you I love you so much.

He cut and past the last 3 paragraphs of Kate's email and sent that to Roxy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic