SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin the Idiot - wooed, screwed and tattooed - Year 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the "shipper" Alex Udo of Adventure Global Delivery (of course, no website):
Quote:

Thanks anyway am glad that Kevin has agreed to ship the consignment
box through another delivery company as soon as he paid all the money
he owned our company for demur-age i will release his box to him.

Good day

You don't ever need to write to me again you horrible person!
How dare you try to get in the middle of me and my finance's relationship!
You probably don't even understand love at all, do you?
It is a good thing I don't know where you live because if I did I would certainly
go to your front door, knock on the door, wait for you to answer and slap your face!!!!!
I hate you, don't ever write again!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the "shipper" Alex Udo of Adventure Global Delivery, again, with no website:

NSFW

Quote:

Fuck you is my wife that will beat hell out of you.

You homosexual, you have no wife, just a boyfriend that bends you over and fucks you in the ass.
Admit it, for once you'd like to fuck him but he won't let you. You are the girl in the relationship.
I can tell by your writing and your inability to have a website. Cheap homosexual!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your mail my love i can't do without you and i don't want the box to separate us please always be there for me am coming back next week like i said before and i want you to do me a favour please. Like i said before i have find a delivery company that will deliver the box to my friend in the state and this box is so important to me because i know how much it worth.

I just sent all the money am owning the first company for the demurage few minute ago and the new delivery company are ready to deliver the box but the problem now is that i still need about $250 from you so that they will be able to carry on the delivery of the box and this money is for the insurance and delivery fee.

I have paid a lot of money in respect to this matter and i have nothing left with me now please i really need your help.

I will send you the information of the delivery Agent in Nigeria where you will send the $250 upon the receipt of this mail.

Thanks for your love and understanding be back soon.
Kevin

My darling,
Did you know that you are dealing with homosexuals in Nigeria?
Find a legit one with a website.
Love you,
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
God will judge you by putting me through this way

What does that mean?
God will punish you for dealing with homosexual shippers with no website.

Quote:

Am not dealing with any homosexual please try and understand if i may ask what did you want to do with the website i have some one that will receive the box and he has sent his address and telephone number to the delivery company what i want from you is just the $250 to get the box in the state that's all.

So why are you bringing homosexual matter in this case?

Because that horrible Alice Udo has sent me messages like a homosexual, so I need to warn you!
Also, you have to understand this, these delivery company people you keep finding in Nigeria don't have
websites. You need to find a legitimate company with
a website and I can send the money today.

Do be careful of them, they cannot be trusted.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okay love i will try and fine it out and let you know because i don't want to lost that box

Quote:
Please send me your telephone number i will like to call you and hear your voice please my love

Quote:
Thanks a lot i know that Nigeria is full of crime and i will not be one of their victim i will fine a good delivery company that has a website and believe if you see the website you will be able to help me out?

Thanks Love
Kevin

you can have my cell but I don't pick up unless I recognize the caller so you can cal me at
baiter phone
But I need the number you are calling from my love
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks a lot i know that Nigeria is full of crime and i will not be one of their victim i will fine a good delivery company that has a website and believe if you see the website you will be able to help me out?

Thanks Love
Kevin

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.246.139
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Don't worry i will secure a number and send it to you we don't use a personal number here for security reason, i love you so much

Quote:

I will email you soon immediately i contact the person.

This is why i love you more you always bring a good ideal and that is why we are meant to be together two hands is better than one i love you with all my heart and i can't wait to be with you.

Thanks
Kevin

I wonder what mystery shipper he will use.....

This is very good, you are very smart once you listen to me.
I need to leave for a little while, the bus is almost here and I have to do some food shopping, then
I have to go to my doctor so he can look and see if my legs are healing.
I still can't stand upright, but the wheelchair is fantastic! I even have a little horn when people
get in my way. It's fun! Oh, I also have a little flag on it. Hopefully I will walk on my own soon.

I'll get online tonight. Kisses!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I should just go for pork now, but I've had good luck with KKSS and it's been a while since I've gotten some spewing lad rage, so I'll KKSS him.

I'm very glad you found a reputible delivery agent. I wish you sent that message earlier. I had already left to do shopping. That bus only comes once
a week. It's the only one with a wheelchair lift. I can't get into the other buses. The Westarn Onion is 4 miles away, my wheelchair won't be able to get me
all the way there on this battery. It's only good for an hour and then I have to plug it in to recharge.

There's a Secure money sending security company about a mile away from me, I'll try to get there tomorrow morning. I hope my battery doesn't die on my way there.

Please pray for me, my legs and my wheelchair! I love you!!!! I have to plug it in now so it has a good charge for the morning.
Roxy

Quote:
My Love i am very sorry for late respond to your mail, i will always pray for you and i strongly believe that God almighty will heal you and you will walk with your leg again in the name of Jesus.

The Agent is waiting for the payment please my heart try as much as you can to send him the money today and your battery will not die on your way there, and after sending the money try and email me the information of the money you send so that i will forward it to the Agent.

Thank once again my sweet heart.

Kevin.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have gotten ahead of myself now that I'm looking through some of it's emails...

Quote:
Thank you very much i am so happy everything is working together for our good, don't worry you will walk with your leg again, God is in control.

Finally i have been able to reach the shipping company in Nigeria and the person in charge is a sincere person, after discussing with him, the delivery and insurance fee will cost the sum of $245 and he advise that the money should be send today so that the delivery will take place immediately.

Below is his western union information to send the money across to him, please try your possible best to send him the money please.

Receiver's Name: <removed>
Text Question: What For
Text Answer: Delivery
Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Amount: $245

As soon as you send the money with the above listed information try to email me the western union payment information such as sender's name, sender's address and the MTCN NUMBER which is the 10digit number.

I am making an arrangement about arrival in the state by next week, please do not make mistake in sending the money with the information above.

I love you more than you and God almighty will join us together.
Thanks my love
Kevin.

KKSS sent forms, of course idiot scammer boi still doesn't see them in his inbox.

Quote:
What is going my love have you been able to send the money to the Agent?

My sweet love,
My dear, I went there. My wheelchair broke down twice and I was hit by a car. Then after I got a ride home with some stranger in
a pick up truck, I had to call the security services because I sent the money using my cash card and they took and sent over $900 to thath agent! Oh my gosh, I cant afford to send $900!!!

They told me they emailed you some kind of form for releasing the Mcntnnn number or something like that.

What a horrible day! I don't know wht to do!!!!!

I've had scammers fill out these forms before, really I did. Since these forms were specific to the homosexuality or non homosexuality of the receiver, I really really wanted him to fill them out. I dangled extra money in front of him thinking that would get him to fill them out. I overestimated this lazy lazy lad.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby i am very sorry for what happened to you i am crying because of that now you don't have to surfer because of this, i did not receive any mail from any one and since i have been dealing with western union i have not seen where they send a form or what ever is just a simple and easy way of sending money across the world.

What i ask you to send is only $245 how could you go and send over $900 why? please i will just advise you do it in a normal way so that the agent will deliver the box to my friend please this box worth something that we change our life entirely please help me out find a way to just send the $245.

I love you so much and is because of you am coming back to the state please do some thing before it will be too late.

Thanks my love
Kevin

Stupid, stupid lad.

Now he'll have to wait or fill out forms.

i have to call an ambulance i think i hit my head reall too hard after that car hit my wehhlchir. possibly a cuntcussion.going to hospital
tell the agent to pay me back the excess money because i sent to much and cant aafford it
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My heart i pray that nothing happened to you because you mean a lot to me and i can't avoid to lose you please take good care of your self.

I just finished talking with the agent and i sent him the mail which he stated that he has not time to print and fill those form that since his experience in the job nothing like that has happened and he is a man of integrity that western union never demanded such a thing.

He has no time to do that, so my love i will advise you try and convince them to fix it or you collect your money back and find away of sending the money please.

I love you

i cant get to wesrn onion bscause it is too far but there is this service can do it for me
i went ther since its i closer to me
they overcharged my cash card
big error
i called them to fix
they said they won't release mctn until this security stuff gets filled out anyway so they'll fix the amount to
i go to hospiital now ambulanrece is here
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heatstroke from cruising the streets in your wheelchair looking for boy toys?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you know???
It's like you have ESPN!!!!
The boys love my horn, toot toot!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your antics! I am busting a gut here reading your responses!

This Kevin is a jerk, I love how he is not concerned that you can't afford $900 but he wants you to turn around and send him $245, not to mention they can't be bothered to fill out some forms to assist you.

I really despise these guys. I really do.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jerk boy Kevin wrote twice today, called at least 4 times and left a few messages.

Quote:
My love how are you doing today, i have not been my self since yesterday you told me about your experience on your way to send the money, i am very sorry for putting you into such stress please forgive me. i hope all is well with you even the message i sent to you yesterday you did not respond i was worried.

I will like you to go and collect the money back then i will inform you the position of things when you collect it.

i love you so much

Quote:
My love am still worried this one i have not hear from you i wish you quick recovering i love you so much.

I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Kisses
Kevin

It sent some of those silly pics that girls send to each other on facebook, or twitter, or whatever they do. Hearts and crap.

Idiot boy called from the phone number he previously stated was Alex the homosexual Udo, shipping. I won't let him know of his mistake.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Helo Kelvin,
sorrry i had not been ablity to do the emailing of sorst as my head was concussed and did stay overnight at hospintal
very confused still and doubles vision
good news is i at home
bad nes is still no wheelchair
in pieces
i got a message from those nice people at the securityyy servisce and since none of the paperwork your agent got was ever ever filled out
they were ables to return alls the money to my cash card
they were so sorry since hadd your agent filled the papers out then they would have given wtcn espn number for all the 900 usd dollars of mine
so good job on your lazy agent! thank peter and paul and all the apostles amen gift from the baby jescus and all
so happy you are so nicees to send me nice email
i lost my phone cell phone somewhere on the highway when i got hit but no mater
i'm alive and happy will take my medicines now to sleep so very confused and my fingers seem not to bee typiiing what they
need
to
loyve
!!!
r

Quote:
I am very much happy about your health condition now since you are fine may the name of God be praise, since you went to the hospital i have not been my self and i have not eaten because i don't want any thing to happened to you, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

About the Agent he has no time to fill out those form that is why he could not fill it and return it back as they requested, i have been able to send him the last money i have with me so that he will carry on the delivery and i believe the box will be in the state by tomorrow. he will give me the tracking number later today.

As am writing this message am crying bitterly because of the condition of my son i just received a message from the person he was staying with in California my Aunty that my son is dieing and according to the doctor if he did not go for the operation this week he will lose the chance of living in this earth, he has a stomach problem and need to be operated.

My Aunty has spend a lot of money about his health condition and right now the doctor need about $2,350 but i have arranged some money for the operation and what i need from you my love is $950 to carry on the operation which i will pay it back by next week upon my arrival in the state because my flight will move by Friday next week.

Am sending you my Aunty information in California to send the money across to her please fine any means to send her the money please i beg you in the name of God lets save the life of an innocent boy, please do this for love and for the sake of my son which will see you as her mother tomorrow, almighty God will bless you my love. Even if you could not be able to go to the western union try and fine some one that will help you send the money please, my son and also your son life is at risk.

Below is the information to send the money to my Aunty through western union money transfer.

Receiver's Name: <Mule name removed and reported>
Address: <removed> San Diego Ca 92114 USA

Please do not make mistake in sending the money with the information above and after making the payment try and send me the western union payment information such as sender's name, sender's address and the MTCN NUMBER.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is wrong wit you i cannot go to fucking western unooon!
no fucking whel chari
no fucking whel chair!!!!!!

Quote:
I wish to share the nice dream which I dreamt yesterday. I was with you in your room very close to you on your bed, there was cool breeze around us, and the lights were off, then I came closer to you, my eyes are looking at you, my lips near your face and I said have a good night.

Sweet heart you are the morning dew, you are the honey in the flower, you are the colors present in the nature, you are the best of the best and I found the best woman for my life. I love you much my sweetie!

My love i am very sorry i never meant to upset you please forgive me just that my son life is at risk, and you are the only hope i have now, please don't be angry with me i love you so much, if you have any means of sending the money please try lets save his life and God will reward you.

Once again i am very sorry for the lost of your wheelchair i believe you will get another one please my love try and help out even if is to look for some one that will help you send the money i will be very happy.

Der Klevinl,
i has dreams too i dreamed i got hit by truck and my only mode of transprtransportatinon was destroyyyed
and then someone kept asking for espn espn espn espn
and overrrr and overrr
thnen i woke up and it's not fukcing nightmair
its fukcing ture
!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why doesn't he have his son on his military insurance plan? I guess they don't know that in an emergency people get an operation that is needed to save their life and they just get further into debt, alive, but in debt.

I guess when you live in a country that doesn't have medical insurance, and everything is dependent on money first, service later the concept of medical insurance is strange to them.

I take it this is one of those times you don't want to educate the scammer? I am seeing some fine lines on what to confront and what not to.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Military hospitals would treat a dependent son of an active duty person (no bill, nope, none. Nada-except for food and it's cheap!).

I fight them on silly things. I may ask for a doctor bill, it wastes their time and makes me laugh at the crap they come up with.

They don't understand medical insurance and I don't educate. De-educate? Oh yes, yes indeed.

edited to remove info in case "kevin" googles his email addy and finds this thread.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oddly enough, while I was typing that I saw this come in
Quote:

Stop sounding the this way to me please i know that i put you through this and i have asked for apology please forgive me and i pray that you get your wheelchair back again.

My love on you doesn’t have any restrictions. It has no time, no rules, no reasons but it has only one motive that is to reach you and have you in my life forever.

Days keep on passing by in our love life, but my love towards you is growing stronger and stronger day by day. Days or years doesn’t matter, I love you forever and will love you till my last breath.

Any time you have a means to send the money let me know am not pressurizing you to send the money just that i have to save my son life.

I love you so much.

He doesn't ever email this much....ever. I'll f*ck with him a bit.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok
headd heurts bad

Quote:

Thank you so much i really appreciate your kindness and your love towards me, I wasted my days until I met you. I am unlucky to miss those days; I could have had more precious days spent with you. I am going to compensate those days by spending each and every second with you my dear, love you so much!

Now I came to learn about the tenses very well and it’s because of you. I loved you, I love you and I will love you. My love will last forever my dear! Love you!

I found my hope, energy, happiness, fame, fortune everything with you my darling. You mean so much for me and you are my world!

Kisses
Kevin

tahks!!
my barian brain noot wokin good so i haveing hardd time tyyping too you!
baad hit on my head
did i tell you i was hitted by a turck! my weehchair in bits allll overr teh rooad!
hospoital too!
gonna gets a rerplacmet wheechair sooon tehn i can help!
ok
i looove!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes my love you told me and i have been praying for you since that incident and i believe that God is in control, and i wish you quick recovery am happy that you gonna help me out thank you so much.

I love you.
Kevin

my kevn
your soo vry nice~!
hnow did ew meet?
wish we could get nekkid and kisss would loove that!

Quote:
Yes my love you told me and i have been praying for you since that incident and i believe that God is in control, and i wish you quick recovery am happy that you gonna help me out thank you so much. Please my love when sending the $950 do not make mistake with the information i sent to you.

I love you.
Kevin

kisses too
wont get too gert to any wheres on no weelchari
can calllllll m y bankker do a little bak transrefer though
butt noway off wwestrn uninoun

Quote:
You are nice too we meet through fishmeetfish.com

, you don't have to worry about that very soon we will get necked and kiss and i can't wait to make love with you, because you are a everything that matters to me now.

By the time i see you i will kiss you like never stopping, i Love you and i love you, the only thing i want from you is your love and caring and to help me save my son life i will never forget you in this life. Remember the information to send the money and the amount which is $950.

I cherish you so much and will be there for you till the end of my life.

Kisses
Kevin

I think he's the one with a head injury, he sends the same email 3 times and replies out of order.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mustt sleep so tired

Quote:

Okay my love try and sleep,,,,, I love you but the place you bank is there no western union in the bank there ? that would have been more better and easy so that you will not stress up your self again i don't want any thing to happen to you again, if your banker can help you send the money through western union that will be better.

Or is it possible you mail the money through postal office if there is any one around?

You are the treasure that i see, I love you more than you know and i will continue loving you.

I wish to be your moon, I wish to be your sun, I wish to be your morning, I wish to be your night, I wish to be all the things in your life. I don’t like to miss you even for a second. I love you my darling!

Quote:

Hello my love how are you doing today hope all is well with you i really miss you so much i wish am with you now to show you how much i love and cherish you.

It is an acceptable truth that God doesn’t give us what we want; instead he gives us what we need, in the same he gave you to me. I see all my health and wealth in you. I have surrendered myself to you.

God doesn’t give me great fortune in my life instead he gave me you, which I treasure so much. You are my life and you are the wealth in it.

Your love to me is like the sugar in coffee, salt in food, waves in the ocean, stars in the sky, nectar in the flower. Your love is inevitable in my life. Love you to my heart!

Hello darling Kevin,
I have such a headache and I cannot find my wheelchair. I can't find my phone anywhere.
I had a dream something bad is going on with your son. I don't even know if you even have a son.
I have to read all these emails to see what happened these past few days. The last thing I remember is getting hit by a truck.
What day is it? It seems my electric is off and I have no idea what day it is. Thank god for my laptop. This battery should be good for a few hours.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How can you say a thing like that, if i have a son i told you at the initial time that i have a son which the mother died few years ago and i told you the other day that he was in a bad condition and need to under go operation, i ask for your help and you promised to help me with the money which i ask from you please don't allow my son to die.

I just got an information few minute ago that his condition is getting worst day by day, this is a boy that will take you as his mother and we need to save his life please i have a son.

I have been praying for you to recover quick because of what you pass through few days ago if you could go through all the mails i sent to you then you will understand how much i love and cherish you.

My dear i love you so much.
Please don't allow my son to die.

What are you talking about?
I honestly cannot find memories in my head!

I woke up, couldn't find my wheelchair, can't find my phone, have a cut on my head and it looks like someone sewed it.
I don't know what is going on here!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my God i am finished baby what is happening to you because we have been emailing each other since you told me that a truck hit you and destroyed your wheelchair, after that day you went to a hospital and came back the next day and we have been emailing each other since then you can go through the mails i sent to you.

Dose it mean that you lost your memory for this pass days? I am happy now that you can write well and you have your sense because for few days now you can't write to me very well.

I love you even when i told you about my son condition so that you will help me with the sum of $950 you told me that you will get another wheelchair to enable you go to western union and send the money to my Aunty in California.

You are my life and my happiness

I am so sorry this must be so frustrating for you. I am reading emails and I really don't remember. I understand
I must have made you some kind of promise and I'll help, just be patient with me. I honestly do not remember any of this.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes my love i am patience with you because i love you so much and what you pass through few days ago i was not with my self when you told me about the truck that hit you i have been praying for you since then for quick recovery.

I can't even eat at this time because of my son illness i got a message few minute ago that if time is not taking that my son will die because i am unable to come up with the total amount of the money requested for the operation i have gutting part of the money and is remaining $950 to carry on the operation and i sent you my Aunty information to sender her the money in California and i believe and trust in you that is why i am patience with you my love.

I really need your help at this time to save my son's life he is dieing.

I wish to be your moon, I wish to be your sun, I wish to be your morning, I wish to be your night, I wish to be all the things in your life. I don’t like to miss you even for a second. I love you my darling!

I found my hope, energy, happiness, fame, fortune everything with you my darling. You mean so much for me and you are my world!

I am so sorry about your son! How old is he? What is his name? What kind of operation did he having?
Oh gosh, I will pray very hard for him. I will even get on my knees. I don't know if I told you this, but my legs
don't work. It is quite an effort for me to get on my knees.

I have to figure out some stuff. Like my wheelchair. It is a very expensive, motorized wheelchair. It looks like
someone has crashed it? I can get my insurance company to get me a new one. I have wheelchair insurance.

I also have to call my bank and see what money I have. I have a vague memory of sending money and I remember a horrible
man, I think he was a homosexual. I remember being angry.

Once I see what money I have it is possible I can have my bank do a transfer so your son who is so ill can have this lifesaving operation. I don't know how all that works.

Should I try to send a card or flowers? What hospital is he at? Oh I feel so bad for him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic