SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oksana - Zero To Bacon In 7 Days

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hey Smile
very happy to meet you! you seems very nice man. and i am interested in you.
can we get more acquainted? maybe by mail?
patiently waiting for reply =)

Quote:
Hello dear Miles

I'm glad you wrote to me, I'm very pleased. I am happy that you and I met, I think it is no coincidence, maybe it's even fate.
I would very much like to continue our conversation. I think it would be interesting and
how exciting for you and for me.
Tell us about yourself in more detail. I send my photo, I hope you like me =)
Thank you for your pictures.
I also acquainted through the interent for the first time, so a little worried.
I look forward to your letter, I hope you'll write it as soon as possible.

Best wishes Oksana

I kiss and hug ...

Quote:
Hi dear Miles
Thank you very much for your reply. I am very glad that you and I met. You seem very open, fun and very handsome man.
No, I'm not afraid of the age difference. It's nothing. I'm just like you want to create a crepe and Loving family.
I'll write you a little about myself.
As you already know my name is Oksana, I'm 29 years old. I was born and raised in the beautiful country of Ukraine is not a big city called Stahanov, I love my city and my country, but if I had to move away for the sake of love, I would have been able to go for it without even thinking.
5 years ago I graduated from university. I studied at the Department of Management. Secretary I am currently working in a house of culture. I'm helping my boss to hold exhibitions of animals that come to us quite often and help with documents. My job does not bring me a lot of money, so I can not say that I am a wealthy man. In such a small town like mine is very hard to find a good job. We have to be glad that there is.
I am very sociable, cheerful person I have many friends and acquaintances, but in spite of that I can not seem to meet and possibly a loved one, next to whom I would forget about everything and anything that would have been just me and him, it's my most cherished dream.
Here's a quick tour into my life, in the future, I would be very glad to tell you about myself, my family, friends, if you do it will certainly be interesting.
I look forward to your response, and new photos.
Oksana

Quote:
Hi dear Miles
I have tried to find love, and I even thought that I was happy, but it was only a hoax. My last relationship lasted three years, I thought that we did get married, but he said he is not yet ready and willing to leave everything as it is, but I do not want this and we had to leave. We have men in Ukraine is not very serious, so I decided that my happiness is far away, but not in my country (((

All my past guys were just playing me like a beautiful doll to them was not important what I feel and what I want, it was important only my appearance, and mene it is not necessary. All you want to know me in real life think I'm another empty-headed girl, and they can play with me, and when they get tired, they will throw me and did not even pay attention to what I feel, but no, I'm not like, and I will not have more to play with him.
So I decided to find a man a man who is ready to start a family and do not take all my love and tenderness depleted. I would be very happy if that person for me was it was you. I think what you want of it the same as me and you'll be able to make me happy.
I'm disappointed in love, but I do believe that happened to me is a miracle and I will find it.
I look forward to your letter.
Oksana
kiss

Quote:
Hi Miles
Love or falling in love is silly, especially since my first love was unrequited, but no, I'm in love ... and so hard and so passionately that it seems no one and never have I experienced such a feeling ... My heart is beating so loudly and strongly, as they say in novels, but it lets me know that you are the right person for which my heart has always been the place. And now it is filled. I always check my emails with bated breath, with the hope that you have written and when I see your letter I
lifted the mood and the heart begins to beat faster. And all these emotions I get only from your letters, I
I represent what will be the emotion when we meet. And I want to feel all these emotions, feelings, and
very fast heartbeat, it seems that the heart is about to jump out of my chest.
Honey, we need to discuss our meeting. I will soon have a little vacation for me and it will be the best
conducting, with you. I've seen a lot of your photos now I want to see you live. I felt a little
letters already, I need your attention and being with near you, not only to see but also feel your touching to
to me.
I look forward to your response
Oksana
kiss

Quote:
Dear Miles
I am very glad that you are so revealing itself to me. I am very happy and I'm very pleased.
I also thank you that you came into my life.
We have to meet and look each other in the eye ....
What do you think?
How much will it cost me to come to London? What documents do I need?
I very much miss on you.
Oksana
kiss

Quote:
Miles
I just found out that I need to go to London.
I have just returned from a travel agency. I was told that in order to fly to London I need a passport, there are two options - a simple passport done in 3 to 4 months, you have to stand in line ($ 100), if it has no desire for a week, and the queue ($ 300). I need health insurance ($ 50). Just a Schengen visa (about $ 100) and return tickets (I watched the cheapest in London $ 200). Total of about $ 650. They said that I pay the money and they are making themselves all of these documents, they called me, I come and take away. After that, I can easily get on a plane and fly away. This is a very large sum for me. I currently can not afford it, because my monthly salary of $ 150. It is very expensive for you? I am ashamed that I can not afford it ....
But, I would fly to you. My holiday starts from the beginning of August. We have to hurry if you really want to meet.
I look forward to your reply
Oksana
kiss you

Quote:
Miles, dear
I am very glad that you're so good to me. Thank you very much.
I am very pleased as well that you and I met.
If you're serious. I've got two questions. When I wait prevod?
I want as quickly as possible to do my trip, I want to have everything ready for my holiday. And the second question. What data do you need to transfer? I do not have a bank account. But I know that in our city there is Western Union. If you can, please use their services.
I am very glad that you and I'll see you very soon, you make me happy. Do you already have a plan our holidays together? What do we do?
What things do I need to bring?
I very much miss on you. I am very glad that you came into my life.
Oksana
kiss

Oh, I think you'll find an account from somewhere if I push the right buttons !

Quote:
Dear Miles
I am very glad that it is so. I just asked my mother. She tells me that it is possible to send money to a bank account of her very good friend.
I will put the document in the letter. I will wait for your answer.
Her name is E***** . I am very glad that my mother suggested I go out of position)))
When will you send the money and how long will they go?
I'm right now sorrow with happiness. I can not believe my eyes.
Oksana
kiss

Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have psychotic abilities.

Quote:
I always check my emails with bated breath

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fancy that-the vlad can always find an account somewhere, some how!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ All it took was a little prompting ;

Quote:
Oksana, sweetheart.
It's no problem at all, Really . But the flight is 3 or 4 hours (and probably the same again at either end queueing & waiting, if my experiences are anything to go by !). Trust me, you do not want to be crammed on to "the cheapest flight" !

You must come 'Business Class', or 'First Class', or you'll arrive exhausted !
I think you're being too conservative with your sums on what it will all cost though (these things always end up being more than you initially think !)

I think if I send £1,200 ( That's ~ $1820), you should have enough to include a Business Class flight plus whatever "unexpected extras" come up ?

Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they have them in Busia's back pocket-always one extra.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic