SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barry the bad soldier (finally fills out forms)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, the lawyer returns. He really does have Kate's best interest at heart, but there's this...er...problem

Please be advised that the undersigned is the Trustee for the Hilton Family Beneficiary Trust, of which Katherine Hilton is the main Beneficiary. In addition, I have been a friend of the family for many years and am very close to Kate. I believe you will agree that Kate requires attention and support especially after her horrendous experience and the potential loss of her assistant Cosmos. Good PAs are hard to replace.

Further Kate has advised me that she is contemplating matrimony with you who are a member of the Armed Forces. Let me congratulate you on serving this country is such a fashion! My own fondness for Kate requires that I ensure that such an episode as just occurred with that Nigerian criminal not be repeated. When I saw Kate today, she was busy planning the wedding and looking at dresses etc.

However, as her intended husband I must inform you that all of Kate's assets are held in trust according to the terms and conditions of the HFBT and I must approve any withdrawals or expenditures. Unfortunately Kate has taken it into her head that this is actually a culture requirement-it is financial. Kate has on her own frequent decided to evade these rrestrictions and has obtain various sums of money by, shall we say, covert methods. For instance, I did not approve any funds to pay for that Nigerian scumbag's airline ticket. I believe Cosmo and Kate found some method of pressuring a local party store proprietor into funding that relationship. Various business owner may have been similarly encouraged to participate.

Mr. Morgon, I strongly suggest that you assist Kate in her recovery and encourage her to go through trust channels if financing is necessary. I am happy to entertain reasonable requests for expenses.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I expect that you will treat Kate with the kindness she deserves.

Ch3tham of Dewey, ch3tham and Howe is discrete, right?

From Bad Barry, who's got only one thing on his mind:

Quote:

I really love Kate and I want her as my wife.I have tell her about the nigeria man before she fall to his pit.the love I have for her is so special and I promise to do a very big wedding with her and marry her as my wife.please just help me to take good care of her and how is cosmo condition?I hope is doing good over there now.Kate told me you will send the money,that's what she told my just a mins ago.I hope you have send the money to the giving account?please let me know if you have do that,I promise to take good care of Kate and treat her as my

"Wife" was the omitted word. Seriously, I did that by accident!

Ch3tham thinks Bad Barry still missed the point and wants documents!

Quote:
I did receive an email from Kate with your banking information. that is helpful. However, to comply with the terms of the trust, I do need some documentation on what the funds are for-like bills, invoices, thing of that nature. Could you send them to me directly?

I am glad you are devoted to Kate and I am told Cosmo is improving-although slowly.
However, I am quite concerned about the methods Kate and Cosmo used to circumvent the trust and whether their business "associates" may make a reappearance. Persuading small business to make contribution for security is a high risk past time

Guess he'll find out.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!

Last edited by Capone on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry doesn't like forms...
Quote:

Sweetie please talk to charley to send the money!his asking me for a document and I can't just understand all this my love!please my lovely queen don't put me shame because I have promise the dr that the money will be send today.help me to talk to him to send the mone now.

He will do forms....or else!

barry

are you not aware that i am busy with this wedding?
you aren't helping at all!
you and charlie can figure out what ever you need

i have to interview the lesbian wiccan Murisee for our vows. Isnt' that at all important to you?
This is our most special day and you aren't helping ME AT ALL

Just do what he wants so you can get uncle willie out
ok
god, sometimes you frustrate me so much!

i love you
forever
and
ever
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand you my love,but try to understand me,my uncle need to leave the hospital this week and the dr is expecting to collect the money today wish I promise her.charley is request for a document and I can't understand all this my love,please help me to talk to him to send the money sweetie!please don't put me down Kate.

sweetie,
you're a smart man Laughing . just ask him to clarify what he needs.
you know i'm not allowed to access my money without authorization from the trustee

I have to submit all my requests to him too.
I have all my quotes written by the people that need to be paid. then i scan them and email it to charlie.
then charlie pays the bills with the funds.
it's easy!

oh crap! i totally forgot i had a doctors appointment today
i have to go!

baby, i will email you the very second i am done.

i love you!!!!
kisses

Quote:
Kate why are you doing this to me again?what do you want my uncle to think about?he will be very sad with me if he don't leave the hospital this week.I am totally confuse and not happy Kate,this is going to be a big shame to me if the money is not send to my uncle today,the dr will call me a lier.please help me to talk to charley my love.don't put me down.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I AM RUNNING LATE FOR MY APPOINTMENT!!!

I have enough on my bowl today. Get the doctor bill
scan the doctor bill
email the doctor bill

why is that so hard for you? why can't you do anything for yourself. You leave me to do all the wedding work and now you can't be bothered to
do one simple thing?

I cannot scan the doctor bill because I don't have it!
I can only scan my own doctor bills and send them to charley.

use your head silly barry!!!!!

i really have to go now.

i love you!!!

Quote:

Take good care of your self my love and please help me to send my greetings to cosmo.I will contact the dr to send me the bill so that I can send it to charley.my love I hope he will not delay the payment immediately I do that my love.please my uncle need to leave the hospital and go back home to rest.I wish you best my love!I am really missing you sweetie.

^This is pushy Barry. I see a doctor bill in our near future!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand you my love!I will do that sweetieand thank for arranging our wedding my love.I have contact the hospital and I will scan the dr bill and send it to charley my love.I hope you will come online to night sweetie?you can leave so that you will not be late my love.take good care of your self.

^bottom of the barrel barry wants sexy time tonight

Kate's too distracted

I was late for my doctor appointment so now they can't see me until next week so I talked with the lesbian wiccan Murisee and she will be the one
who marries us. She's going to send charlie a bill because we have to pay her now.
It will be a handfasting ceramony so you will be ok with that because it is what I want.
I also stopped by the tux place and you need to go here:(link to measure yourself for a tux placed here)
And give me your measurements first thing tomorrow morning
I also need your shoe size.
Next I have to looking at rings. Should we wear yellow gold, white gold or titanium? Would you wear the wedding band at work? If you do then we can't put diamonds in your band
but I'm definately getting diamonds in mine. Big ones.

I LOVE YOU!!!
forever
and
ever
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are really doing a great work about our wedding and I am really happy about this my love!I will ise band at work sweetie!you are really making me happy my love and I am very greatfull about all what you are doing.you are a very good wife and I promise to treat you as my queen.thanks for all your lovely plan and I am very proud to be your husband.the love I have for you interest time to time.I will send you my size and also shoe side my love.I am so happy to hear all this your lovely plan.sweetie I have contact the hospital to send me the bill and she promise to send it to me my love!the dr is not happy with me because is was edpecting that my uncle will leave the hospital today.I let her know that the money will be transfer to the giving account tomorrow.thansk for coming into my love,on the 19 oct will be a very wonderfull day.I love you so much Kate.

seconds later

Quote:
I am so happy to hear this from you my love.thanks for the good arrangement of our wedding.I don't just know how to thank you my lovely wife.you are the right woman for me and I am very proud to be your husband.I am really in need to touch you and kiss all the part of your body.I am really dreaming about our wedding and I can't wait to be with you,on the 19 oct will be a very lovely and wonderfull day.you are a very good wife and I promise to take good care of you and always be by your side.sweetie I have mail the hospital and they will send me the bills soon.I will scan the dr bills and send it to charley.the dr let me know that my uncle have spend more three days and I need to pay for all the expecse!I arrange with her and just ask her to send me the totall bills and I promise she will collect her monet tomorrow.I told my uncle about our arrangement and he was so happy and really want to meet you in person!he say what a nice and lovely lady God give to my boy,I am a very lucky man to have you as my wife.kiss and hugg just for you Kate.

My Barry, I hope to see you soon so you can touch every part of my body (it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again is going through my head right now)

I have to get a ticket to london for next week so I can look at the perfect hotel for us!
I'm so excited!!

Love you forever and ever!!!!

Quote:
My lovely queen!we can wear the yellow gold,I am alright with that my love.I can't just express my feelings to you sweetie,I am so happy about our wedding that's coming and I am too greatfull my love.you are my happiness and I promise to spend the rest of my life with you.I can't wait to be with you.

Oh good, I'd rather talk about jewelry too.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch3tham's in court tomorrow-no emails until later. And you know the bills won't have enough detail....

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lads never get these things right.

More from the lad
Quote:

Wonderfull my love,I like london but I don't really know the city very well.sweetie you can try and look for a good 5 star hotel where we will spend our honey moom sweetie.I am so happy sweetie,I am just dreaming about our wedding and I need to come back to state very soon so that we can plan this together.I love you so much and I want to feel you my love.

Quote:

Wowwww lovely!I promise to make you happy on bed,I will have a lovely sex with you and kiss all your part of yout body.I think my this month ending or first week of next month I will be with you if my leave is approve.I can't just wait to be with you my love.I am totally in love with you Kate.

Quote:

That's will be so lovely my queen.I love that sweetie,I am really thinking deep about you and I want to be with you soon.sweetie can you send me a nive pics of your self now?I want to see your body,I am in love with you.

Quote:
Wowww sweetie,this your pics really make me hot and I want to have a sex with you babe.I love your breast and I can't wait to feel it.I am really high and can't just sleep over here.when I set my eyes on you?I make sex with you for like 12 hours and I will net leave the room.I love you Kate.why are you not talking with your friend again???

She got me drunk and did things with her *----* to my *eek*

Then when you and me started to write to each other she told me you were fake and I shouldn't send you pics of my breasts and she left me abandoned at the pool
And I had to find someone to take me home

She's been calling me lately. I think she wants me for sex. I don't like her like that. But she gets mad at me for loving you.

An hour later...
Quote:

Ok my love,I am very tired over here my love and I really need rest babe.sweetie I have to leave and go back to bed,I love you so much Kate.we talk better tomo.

oh, so you aren't mad at me?

Quote:

No my love,I am not mad on you sweetie,I am very weak and I need rest my love.I hope you are fine and fit my love.please let me go to bed and rest my queen.I love you with all my heart.I want to sleep my love.kiss and hugg just because of you my love.

Quote:

I understand you my love.I am really tired and I need rest my love.I love you so much sweetie and I want you to pray for me over here.sweetie God night my love,I am very happy to have you in my life.

He suddenly remembers why he is doing all this:

Quote:
Thanks my lovely queen and please tell charley that immediately I send the dr bills to him,he should send the money to him immediately I send the dr bills.I want my uncle to leave there in time.

baby,
you and charley can talk about that
i am looking for tickets for london right now and have to try to get charley to release funds for that
i also need all your measurements
in the morning
also, please measure your manhood for me
i have to practice something for you
for our special night

That always gets him off the subject of money.

Quote:
Ok my love.I have to leave now,take good care of yourself my love.good night sweetie!I love you so much sweetie.bye for now.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you are sleeping but I want to know what kind of ring you like so I can buy it when I go jewelry shopping with Charley

Here are some pictures. Do you like any of these? Also, don't forget. I need your measurements!

Sent a bunch of pics of mens wedding bands. I like him to wake up to wedding nonsense.

Did you get the picture of the rings?

I was thinking. Suppose you needed someone dead. How would you do it and not get caught?
Like maybe an injection? Under the toenail?
Where would someone get that kind of medicine?

I love you baby,
Kate

and

Please forget that email about killing.
I'm just bothered about some stuff and acting crazy.
Let's not talk about it. This is my favorite ring so far!

It has a lot of diamonds in the band, surely he will think it too expensive...
Quote:

Hello my love,I really like the first ring and I alright with that my lovely queen.how was your night over there?I hope you have a dream about me my love,I will get back to you when I am back from the parade.

He likes diamonds!
Quote:

You are a wonderfull wife and I am so happy to have you as my wife.I will get back to you my love.kiss and hugg for you my love.

The email you have sent
to: "barry " <>,
on Wed Jul 17 2013 23:08:57 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
with subject "sweetie"
was opened
from IP address 93.186.23.83 (93-186-23-83.rdns.blackberry.net
)
from United Kingdom
Thank you for using Right Inbox!

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love,i have send the dr bills to charley,i have been so busy that's why i don't send you a mail in time.the size of my suite is 42 and the size of my shoe is 8 my love.thanks so much for your prefer arangement for our wedding.you are so special to me and i want you to know that i love you so much and you are my lovely wife on earth.i hope cosmo is doing good now?please send my greetings to him.

The email you have sent
to: "barry" <>,
on Wed Jul 17 2013 23:08:57 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
with subject "sweetie"
was opened
from IP address 41.203.67.55
from Lagos, Nigeria
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet barry,
i'm kind of busy today

you're a smart soldier-I have a question.

suppose someone wanted to get blood out of clothing
you know, like DNA evidence.
how would one do that?
is there a special chemical that would destroy that?

I love you baby
forever
and
ever
and you better love me
forever
and
ever
or else

KISSES!!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so very, very stupid
Quote:

How are you doing my love,I am very busy over here and just back from parade!I will get back to you immediately I am through with my general.

Quote:
Hello my love!I don't know much about that because they usually watch our uniform for us my love,but I believe there will be a chemical to use my love.I have already love you forever and ever and I will spend the rest of my life with you my sweet Kate.I have send the dr bills to charley and please tell him to send the money to the giving account in time my love.

I will be ignoring him today.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dr. bill for his uncle arrives-I am going to try to post it without blowing out the forum

Charley I really need to hear from you.I have send you the dr bills and I want you to send the money to the dr in time,please my uncle need to leave the hospital and go back home to rest

Ok, that didn't work. Anyway, it's a printed form from a hospital in South Carolina, looks nothing like a standard EOB and is signed by his Mule.

Ch3tham is dubious.

[/quote]
This request is higly irregular insofar as the Trust is intended for expenses incurred by the beneficiaries-your uncle is not a beneficiary! However, to indulge Kate, I am willing to stretch a point and try and get the bank approval.

Please provide the Account information for Greenwood Health Systems.[quote]

He's gotta give me the account, no MG or WU for a US hospital. And more forms...

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If it is blowing out the forum you can post the link to it from UE or resize it. www.picresize.com/‎ is a free online one if you want it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just skip posting it. Frankly, the chance of this being an ITP are low but I can't take the risk.

Barry , after much whinging and moaning:

Quote:
Why all this xxxxx,you told me to provide the hospital bills and I do that and now you are talking about another thing else,every hospital have there type of bills and if you know you can't send the money,please let me know in time because my uncle need to leave the hospital this week.

Remember this is a US hospital and the uncle is being held in captivity! Ch3tham:

Quote:
You uncle can leave any time. No US hospital prevents patients from leaving.

I am sorry, but I must get back to you later-I've had an urgent e-mail from Kate and I must go.

While Barry is morning his lost medical billing something strange is going on...Kate to Ch3tham(cc to Barry)

Quote:

I need help

Meet me at 4th and 7th
behind the theatre
bring cash

i need about $5,000.00

toodles!

Sent from the laptop of the future Mrs. Kate Colins Morgan, wife of Mr. Soldier Barry Morgan-USA Army
God Bless America

Ch3tham, dope that he is, to the rescue!

Quote:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I am on the way, but I must stop at the bank and I don't know if they will have sufficient cash.

Kate:

Quote:
barry says not to help
he doesn't want it anymore
he wants to forget it
so let's forget it

also, do you have a shovel?
I'm digging a hole

ok,
later!!!!

and

[/quote]JUST MEET ME NOW CHARLIE
DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE

IF YOU SEE POLICE DON'T MEET ME UNTIL 4 PM
ALTERNATE ADDRESS
WHERE THE DOGS ARE BURIED
Quote:

Finally, Ch3tham:

I am going to have to switch to text when I leave, but there is a patrol car outside of the building entrance: I can see it from my office. I will take the freight elevator and meet you at 4.

Kate, t took us almost 4 months to resolve the problems from your last problem. Please, please think before you do these things!

What will happen at 4pm? Well, Kate is an inspiration to us all and Barry I'm sure is still wondering why the hell Ch3tham ran off...

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't going to reply to the toerag today, but sometimes I just can't help myself....
Quote:
What is all this about?why is charley doing all this to me?kate I am really tired and you are really putting me down in the front of my uncle and you want to turn me to lier!charley ask for dr bills and I have do that sweetie and now telling me to get him the hospital account wish the dr said they don't give it to individual.I am really sad over here and if you know you can't help me,please let me know my love.

BABY
I have some big problems here I'm taking care of
BIG

Give me the doctor's phone number.
I'll talk to her.
It'll be ok.

Oh, baby, if you ever write an email like that to me again,
we are going to have problems
BIG

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
What do you mean Kate?why should I give you the dr number and what type of problem will I have with you.we need to follow the rules and regulation of the hospital,try to understand me and talk to charley and if you know you don't want to help?let me know in time so that I can know what to do for my uncle.I am really not happy over here!what is all this shit about?if I am in the state I will never ask you for money.

barry
have you forgotten that I was in the hospital recently?
I know how this stuff works
so don't even think I don't know about rules and regulations

I have seen all my doctor bills
i know what a bill looks like
charley knows what a bill looks like

Let me remind you of something, AMERICAN WOMEN DON'T TAKE THIS SHIT FROM THIER HUSBANDS]
YOU ARE BEING WARNED TO WATCH THE WAY YOU SPEAK TO ME

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:

Kate every hospital have diffirent form of bills,don't tell me what I send is not a bill,I can see through your words that you are not ready to help my uncle and if you not you can't talk to charley to send the money,please let forget about it,I know my God will help me out.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW

jesus christ barry
i'm trying to destroy fucking evidence here
fuck you can be so fucking annoying

listen, graves don't fucking dig themselves
and I'm too pretty for jail so i need to get this body in the fucking ground right now

jesus christ you are annoying as fucking hell today

Quote:
What are you talking about?I can't just understand you!if you know you don't want to pay for my uncle bills please let me know so that I can know what to tell my uncle.I am really not happy here.

BABY
LISTEN GOOD
do you want me to go to jail today?
really?
I have to hide a dead body right now. Your incessant whining of your tiny problems mean nothing to me right now.
I have no one to help me dig this grave and you keep whining and whining and whining.
Stop acting like such a little baby and let me get to work. I have to get rid of all this blood too. AND YOU ARE NOT HERE TO HELP ME

We will talk later

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
What are you talking about? You have start another story!I can't just understand all this babe.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

barry
you don't seem to read my emails from this morning
you don't pay attention
i have to hide for a while

i'll try to email you later next week

do you have a number i can call
i'm lonely for you

Quote:
Kate if you refuse to talk to charley to send the money by tomorrow my uncle will be very very angry with you and I will also not be happy with you too just because you really put me down and I can't just understand all thsi babe.this is a big shit on me and I am really ashame of all this drama.let me know if he will send the money or not?I am really not happy with you Kate.

Laughing

The reason I am insisting this doesn't look like a real hospital bill is because it looks like a real stationary (the kind that a P.T. department or pharmacy department would use) from a real hospital, except the mess in the middle, all the crap that is typed and the Senior doctor crap.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going to be a whole lot less happy with a black widow.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning

Quote:
Kate you are just playing with my feelings and my uncle is very angry with you.do you think I am a kids?you always come up with diffirent story,I am really tired of all this shit and if you know you can pay the bills why are you promising my uncle.this is very bad of you and I am really upset with you and you fucking manager or what do you call him.

He'll wait. Or else.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kate what is going on?why do you travel to spain with cosmo?I need to hear from you my love.

He can wait and remain 'am confused'
I wonder what made him think I was in Spain...
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Ch3tham:

[quoteDear Mr. Morgon,

I really don't understand your abusive language or why you feel that behaving this way is likely to convince the Trust to pay anything. And I am not Kate's "fucking manager" I am her Trustee and I though a serviceman would know the distance.

I did submit the bill to the Trust and I think Dr. Dineen's fee will be paid, most likely Monday. Electronic funds transfers usually take three to seven business days. The remainder of the bill is payable to the hospital, not the doctor. Please provide me with an account or some method of payment for the hospital charges.

As you know, Kate has abruptly left for Spain. She had me meet her with cash yesterday late afternoon. I am afraid she might have done something unwise: I believe I informed you that she and Cosmo have skated very near the wind on several occasions.

Looking forward to receiving the information-and hopefully a more civil email.][/quote]

This lad is aggressive and thick, a silly combination. I am trying to get a US piggy for the hospital or if the demand is WU, run his mule around a little.

Who knows why Kate and Cosmo have jaunted off to Spain?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my king,
I am sorry i haven't written in a while
i have some problems here
i will email later when i can get some privacy

i love you!
forever
and
ever

Quote:

I hope you are safe over there?we really need to talk just because your manager don't send the money and the dr is very angry with me!she is presently out from usa for a course and ask me to send the money to his account.please talk to charley!my uncle is really angry with me and I am not also happy.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry.
I hope this gets resolved with you and your uncle.

I'm having a real hard time here. I'm trying to get us some money without accessing my trust account because
all the rules I have to follow really sucks.

I have a plan. Please be patient with me my love.

Quote:

Ok my love,I am really missing you over here and I wish to be with you soon.my uncle is really not happy with me and asking me what is going on?please sweetie don't put me in shame I am really confuse my love.what do you think you can do now!I hope you are really safe over there my love.

It was night, he gets distracted by dirty talk, so I sent:

sweet barry,
i am so sorry
i will explain everything in time
please do try to get along with charlie, he is our only source of income right now until I get business settled here
one day it will make us very rich
right now we have some problems
but have faith in me my dear
you won't regret it

I love you more than I could love anything. I will live the rest of my life making sure you are treated the way you deserve.

kisses on your cheek my sweet king
think of me, especially at night
think of all the fun we will have when we can touch each other
i will be your everything in bed, do what ever you require from me
my body quivers anticipating your touch

Quote:
Kate what are you talking about?my uncle is very angry with you and he don't believe you can treat him this way sweetie.why are you putting me down in the front of my uncle?so do you want me to leave my uncle that without in the hospital!sweetie this really make me cry and I can't lie to you I am really not happy over here.please let me know if you can't help my uncle so that I can know that next step to take?I hope to read back from you soon!Kate this sound so bad fit you don't help my uncle because his like putting my father down babe!if my uncle loose interest in you,I have also loose interest in you.I love you Kate and I don't expect all this from you.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry,
I am getting us money
but since you are being an asshole then forget the whole thing
goodbye

Quote:

What is wrong with you Kate!do you think I am a man that depend on his wife money?I ask for you assistance the first time and you are putting me down!you told me you don't handled cash but when you want to travel charley come over to give you cash!why are you playing with my feelings?you have really put me down and now telling me to forget about all the hold thing!thanks for calling me a fool,I know God will help me out and I will tell my uncle are you are treating me like a begger.you make me cry babe.

Quote:

I love you more than what you are doing?why are you treating me like this Kate and you say you love me.you really make me cry deeply from my heart because this is a great ebrasement to me!I don't just know what to tell my uncle because he know I love and trust you so much!at last you totally put me down.

Barry,
I am not alone.
Please let me get these girls assigned to their bunks
it has been a long day and with all these stupid girls crying, I have the worst headache.

Stop acting like a child, go to Charlie for money. I have some big things going on right here.
It's been a horrible day, 2 of the girls died during shipment. How am I supposed to make money off of dead girls?

I am too frustrated right now to deal with you and this stupid juju man who makes the girls cry more.

I'll explain it all in the morning. Actually it is morning. I need sleep
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic