SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Guy Philo....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beesags
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this thread IS "safe for work" but I don't intend to keep it that way for long Smile

Philo is a cut and paste wizard...but every once in awhile he adds his own lines to it.

I'll skip the opening exchanges, pretty bland and typical but after this gem of cut paste I decided it was time to crank up the heat:

Quote:

It was nice to hear from you again . What a day yesterday. Experienced giving food bags to homeless in front of a shelter and had a conversation with them, Anyway thank you very much for the note, I do appreciate it and i am willing to know you more good and better. I'm big believer in what is worth doing at all is worth doing well and wouldn't spend a second of my time on anything that doesnt interest me..

I say what needs to be said and don't stew up on things" I prefer to listen than speak, I only do when necessary Smile. I hope those expressions tells you a little more about me.

I was born in Corona NY USA , lived there till I was 3 and moved to Greece with my Mother, after their divorced with my Dad. And that was where I got married with my late wife, Then later I finally relocate Back to USA .I'm a petrochemical Eng by major but I am independent contractor/entrepreneur deals with supplying oil and gas service and maintenance equipment ,with my own skilled group of casual worker.I work on project bases.

I have came across a few bad apples and I understand thats just a part of human that is inevitable, like I said... I really do feel comfortable and free with you despite the fact that we've not met and this really means lots to me because I;ve never felt this way about anyone in a long time. I'm optimistic and I think we have a huge prospect of developing mutual feelings.

I understood just about everything you talked about and I do appreciate your time, I find this online thing to exciting but risky and most importantly adventurous, it takes a little more of a dreamer to realize and make the best of it and thats why I decided to let my guards down a little. I dont wanna sound strange but you cross my mind more than often and itching to know all about you.

I am highly interested learning more about you and take things to next level.

Thank You

Yes, thank you too Philo, our love is so deep and well, you know....

We're a week in here, what gives? Time for some heat...

Babe, tht's so sweat that u help homless like that, more n more I feel comfortable knwoing you!

what an exciting job u have, not like mine all, just dridgry everyday the samething. all I do is file papers for big company, I swear sometimes I think they dont even know I'm alive.

I felll ashamed not much to sat about me, I could say I like long walks on beachs and soft musc and all those but then I would be another bad apple for u and u too sweat for hiding games. I want adventeous too, a man who can fill me up with love and life til it achs and drips...

i must stop...I'm blushng just thnkin of if maybe adventous u could do that for me.

GTG my cat fido is being a pain in the neck have to feed him

Yes, I know my writing style is way too heavy on the errors...but it's lifted from someone I know in real life, "college educated", who sends me email THIS poorly written and WORSE...he's obviously not getting it...

Quote:

Thank you very much for your time and note, It was nice to hear from you .Am pretty new at this online thing. Please permit me to repeat some of my words for empathize purpose.

My both late parents are Greek and i am the only child of my late parents, No sisters , No Brothers, can you see why my son is more than a son to me, he is the brother's, Sister's , Friend's that i never have. I don't smoke, I do social and lite drinking. I like romance , drama and reality movies. I am addicted to coffee every morning, i takes up to 2cups, 1 cup of fresh milk and i enjoy all kinds of healthy food.

Things that I wish from a woman that I will call Best friend; she can be my lover and also partner in everything, discipline, well in organizes her-self, someone who I can trust that also trust me & safe being beside one to another. We can talk about everything and work out any problems. We also comfortable getting a long and do things together whatever they might be, always lifts up in spirit, And.

Open communication is very important that is a healthy relationship mean to me, especially when we are a part far away from each other and I have so much love to give for a healthy & sincere relationship. I am looking for life partner that she is worthy of my love because to me love is a miracle as precious gift that can't be bought or sold but it is value much greater than a mountain made of Gold. It has no ears to listen and no heart to understand, it cannot bring us comfort or reach out a helping hand.

Well, I may not be able to change the world I see around me but I can change the way I see the world within me. Whenever we meet in reality life (Not Just by email) it's really a destiny and the destiny is neither a choice nor a chance .

Sorry, I'm telling you all those things above because I would like you to know more detail about me even if we have not met. So, you have right to decide what your plan or what you going to do for your future relationship. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in time; if you think that I’m someone that you feel match to what you looking for, someone fun to be with, someone who will make you happy, I would be happy to hearing from you again whenever you have free times to reply.

I like this proverb : God in front of you shut the door and you open a window.

Thank You

ANOTHER cut and paste wonder?

why u repeat u words to me? do you not think I haven't read everyword of written to me? peoms and quotes and repeats are games I don't want to play.

I not you u sister or brother or father or mtohers and certainly not u old wife, i am me...u promise me adventuresous and then repeat other peples words to me...why u not wnat to be passionate lover, fill me wih u, the real u not this mask of other pepples words.

be true to me is there something wrong with me?

please hurry tell me it ok and this no game

12 hours later...he's in no rush for sure...

Quote:

Thanks for your notes, it really feels good to hear from you,Smile.Well At my spare time, i enjoy, Golfing, Tennis, football and spend good time at the gym. For me, I like Music, Dance, Life, I appreciate/ Enjoy power of music to the end. I am not into an OPEN/ TRIAL relationship" since loyalty and commitment are the utmost essential values in a relationship. I am here for genuine reasons. I dont mess with anyones heart.

After exchanging those couple of emails, and believing you are what you said you are. I figured we have lots in common, in views, believes and considering what we'v been through.Everything about you said it all and I just wanna get to know all of you and am willing to share anything with you.. For some reasons, I just felt the utmost level of comfy with you.. This really means alot to me because its been a long time I felt this way with anyone. I know very well what my feelings are and I can tell when it feels right.

I have never been this attracted to anyone in a long time. None that I can remember and this is something that means a whole lot to me. Do you believe in love at first sight ? what was your favorite memory of your mother and father?

You seems like a kind hearted,relaxed and experienced woman, at this stage of my life, I have lived to understand that having a good partner plays more than important role in our life and existence. I'm a widow and have remained single thus far, not because I couldn't found anyone neither because is it I've not had enough woman walk up to me. I am a kind of man who opens doors, kisses her hand, and leads her on the dance floor.

What your views towards life? And do you really think you're ready to invest everything in a relationship,let go of your fears and get committed again. I believe what is worth doing at all is worth doing well and its important we have about the same view towards life, if not exactly the same. I'm a relaxed,friendly and extremely patriotic young man and family means a great deal to me.My Son is all I've got and I bet you'll like him.

You seems so experienced and i seek mutual relationship with you base on mutual trust, respect, sincere, honest, understanding, faithful and commitment, I have no interest in head games or pleasure in wasting people time. I am going on a short business trip and i have a plan to see you face to face and laid down good foundation for successful relationship, i don't want drama in my life , im settling for lasting relationship, i have no pleasure/ interest in short term. I am truly and fully interested in you and lets take it step by step by faith.

Thank You

SERIOUSLY? Still cut and paste? He's just sending me scripts and not even TRYING, completely unacceptable.

However, he IS coming into to town to see me...setting the foundation for the WU request...so let's just say I have OTHER plans for him...

Do you even read my emails????????

Why did you make me wait so long for a reply, and then ignore everything I asked you?

I am open women, who want to give all my heart to man, or a few men, share my life with someone special drunk and naked. I have so much to give. But you have to be a real a man, one who can fill my heart with adnveterous, fill my life with Joy, and can thrust his hardness and explode deep inside me to fill me baby.

Are you a real man or a just limp little boy hiding behind stolen words?

I can't wait to see you soon, feel your hardness deep inside me, can I bring a friend to? We all have naked fun together! Prove to me you not just a limp little boy and I give wild nights you never forget,

Who wants to bet my "friend" isn't a swedish bikini model?

And we're waiting...Philo cut and paste faster bud! It's for some action.
beesags
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever get the feeling you're doing the work in a relationship?

Quote:

You have no idea how much i always long for your email and I really have no word to describe how i feel whenever I read your note, I felt your energy close to me, Your presence is awesome here and so strong and deep, Always feels good to hear from you, again your your note always fills my heart with hope and joy.

I seek mutual relationship with you base on mutual trust, respect, sincere, honest, faithful. Lets look into the future together , I sense a great and happy things and I know there is a victory ahead of us . Since i grown up in Greece, I still have my accent and will stay for ever with me .

I believe true and sincere relationship doesn't count/base on distance or whatever, its count and based on true and sincere heart, Im will do anything for true love at any cost . I will visit you soon and have a candid talk regarding the distance and others issue, I have no fear because You and I are able to overcome/Overtake the distance, Not a barrier that we can't break.

Here is my plan, I have a supply project to carry out in Malaysia, I will be supplying Heavy duty maintenance and Industrial Equipment & Components to a client and we have reached agreement, So I will be leaving for Malaysia today Sat 20 July, 2013. And i have made up my mind Upon completion of the supply , I will book my onward return flight ticket to you and be with you, so that we can hold one on one candid discussion together regarding our feelings life ahead of us, there is a lot to talk about and I can't wait to be with you .

I speak Greek and English. Things that am proud of, My late mom how she raised me well. proud of who I am and my son is another thing. Things do I feel passionate about; Passion for peace around me and the world, I dislike violence against anything or anybody and the situation I live in doesn’t have to live in me and don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. We all carry pain, wounds and memories, stored in bodies, from past, set them free. I believe the last of the human freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances because happiness doesn’t come from our circumstances, but from the way we think about them.

What do I want most from life; Every day above ground is a great day, keep goodness apart that is may not touch vanity. I would like to take myself to where I feel peace and nurtured, reconnect to find ways that can help heal me to do more good things to help others. External life is about the shadow of the inner reality.

I mean what i say and i say what i mean, I am a man of my word and I don't say words for saying sake or purpose, I will always watch over my words not to returned to me VOID, Though i'm not perfect, but i'm honest man. How many Language can you speak? What three things are you most proud about? What things do you feel passionate about? What do you want most from life?

I have true and sincere feelings for you just likes the Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines. it all comes naturally, Though it might sound very very crazy, stupid and silly to ur hearing.

I am highly interested learning more about you and take things to next level. Mutual communication is very vital for successful and productive relationship. Again I have no interest in head games. I value my time and others. I will try write you on my transit or shall i write you priority as soon as i arrive in Malaysia.

Regards
Philo.

P.S : One of my favorite quote is "the best and most beautiful things in life, cannot be seen or touched. They are felt with the heart"

It's pretty obvious it doesn't matter WHAT I say next...so I sent him the entire 24-page user manual for a John Deere pressure washer.

That's a normal thing to do in a relationship, right?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like song lyrics myself. Easier to find and they look pretty when you paste them. It's almost like you spent a minute to think of your beloved. Just don't forget the Hello part. That might upset them.

Or maybe a quick Giggle for the first no written part which shows to be similar to a few other things like

A Collection of Powerful Poems - BeMindful.org
www.bemindful.org/poemsb.htm
If it were always fist or always stretched open, you would be paralyzed. Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding. ... And I am the pirate, my heart not yet capable of seeing and loving. ... Please call me by my true names, so I can hear all my cries and my laughs at once ..... Was so wide and so deep

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
beesags
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link, I'll keep that one handy.

Yes, I did include a warm salutation, but I sent the manual to express my annoyance he's ignoring me. If anything is said about it I will blame him for making me feel left out of his love for himself. I wanted something very long and densely packed to get his attention.

I did search and replace all the occurrences of "WARNING" with "love you", remove company addresses and service telephone #'s, remove some gaps from images to make it more densely packed, etc.

love your stuff next victim! I've learned much already and adding new tools all the time...now I just need to find some more lads. What's the best place to hunt...uh I mean "get picked up." Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic