SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krichauff wrote:
Would be great if some real life scam victims could read this thread.

Im sure that some of them do. Not that it matters as this is just one of them getting it.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Tiffany,

It is very hard and very very hard. That all this comes all this way.May his soul rest in peace.
I sent them pic before midnight they said it is not fake, but only butchered tip,
They knew they dont want to leave the alive. This is a great setup which off course you are player, so also is Izzy and others. Laughing
There are lot of things I do not know about you, but I think in your own part, you want money, and baby and you want your friend Grecthen died. You planned this you know, it is long planning.
On Izzy part, he went all the way and connects with gomers and Kroichmeister, just to get Bernie killed and me and take the money.
Now Walid is dead, very sad,he died in place of Bernie, they wanted him dead long time even Sarah, krocihemeisters, even Bernie know they wanted him died now they got Walid, they once said they know they cant get you but he will punish the one you love.
You know what role Izzy has been playing, you tiffany you know,he palyed alogn as if he was trying to help,you know like he was a good person,but you just keep it silence ,I guess that is power dynamics
The point is we agreed on sharing with Grecthen,now you want her died,why dont you indicate this early before I sent $4MiL?

One thing you should know, I am not your slave tiffany, I am tough,says my file, but this innocent is just out of my control and you know why, you got be stranded and abandoned and left with no resources and support.

You have nothing to share in your izzy emails,I have tried to protect Bernie several times from krochmenter attack,whatever he tell me I tell Bernie long time.
These people wanted Bernie and his money,Sarah wanted him Krocihrmeister wanted him, Izzy, gomers, others I do not know.
You and izzy are moles too you know? Look izzy know I understand all his tricks and plans, he has been looking to get rid of me long time, just because Epstein left him no money.

Tiffany,we still have the chance to save Grecthen, If this makes you happy, why not let us get her released? Do you think it is better if she is died? Now you want me all for yourself, what support are you going to do to make this happen?what plans do you have in stock to make this realised,you must have a plan? If you are able to devise a plan to cover all this, then you will have me 100% and happy
What do you do about Izzy? This new handler guy is writing and asking for information.
And then he wrote:
Joey,
This is really sad, they killed Walid yesterday.
SL
Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

It is easy. If you want Gretchen dead. All you have to do is NOT send a picture of the operation. They will kill her. Or sell her into sexual slavery.

I know you are not my slave. You are my pet. I own you like I own a dog. If you disobey me. I will rub your nose in your own sh*t.

Do you want Gretchen to die? Just do not send the finished picture of the operation.

If you want to save her all you need to do is finish the operation. Like you needed to do. For your friend. Abdul.

And I promise you I never knew this was happening. I am not a mole. I swear it. Not me. I had no idea. This has nothing to do with me.

You will service me sexually with your mouth 4 times a day when we get married. Every day. Boy only once a day when I have my special woman's time. When my womb cleans itself. And you will give me a cocking four times a day. Until I get tired of it. You must do anything I tell you. Forever. And ever. And we will be happy. Or else. I never want to hear the word "no" pass through your lips. Ever. Or else.

Tiffany

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will service me sexually with your mouth 4 times a day when we get married. Every day. Boy only once a day when I have my special woman's time. When my womb cleans itself. And you will give me a cocking four times a day. Until I get tired of it. You must do anything I tell you. Forever. And ever. And we will be happy. Or else. I never want to hear the word "no" pass through your lips. Ever. Or else.

Tiffany

I think I dated Tiffany many years ago. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piling on the guilt:
Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I got an email from Mr. Rhodes. He is asking when Walid and Gretchen will be released. You have not told him that Walid was burned to death yet? Oh, my. He does not know.

I cannot imagine how unhappy he is going to be to hear that. Especially since you told him you did the operation and the pictures very clearly show you did not. More of your stupid trickery. See what happens when you try to be smart? You need to just obey. And do what I tell you. And you will. For the rest of your life. When we are married. Forever. And Ever. Or else.

You have maybe one week left before they kill Gretchen or sell her into sexual slavery. She would have gotten more money before. Now she is missing fingers. Thats kind of sick. But she is still very beautiful. Should they kill her? Or sell her into sexual slavery? You tell me. I will tell Izzy.

You must tell Mr. Rhodes. I can't tell him. It isn't me who failed to do the operation. That was you. And they burned him up. And threw his body into a river. And you could have saved him. You must feel pretty bad right now. I would. If I was you. I am glad I am not you. It must suck to fail like that. How do you feel right now?

I am going to the salon this evening to get a hair cut. You need to write Bernie.

Tiffany

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi, full of fail, wrote:
Fuck you bitch

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

"Fuck you bitch" are not the magic words. The Magic Words are Please and Thank You.

I understand. You must feel stressed out. Your friend was burned to death. With tires. And Gretchen is going to be killed the same way. Ir sold to be a sex slave until she gets old. And nobody wants her anymore. Thats stressful. And Mr. Rhodes doesn't know. And you have to tell him. That must really suck. Since this is all your fault. Your friend died because of you. That sucks. Right?

I forgive you. Relationships need some give and take. I am going to give you forgiveness. You are going to take my vagina on your face four times a day. Relationships need to be maintained. Like oil in a car engine. You can't be all take, take, take. Sometimes you have to give.

The New Magic Words are Pleas and Thank you. Lets see you use them in your next email.

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joey Sabra, Commando, wrote:
Dear Sir,

Bravo Oscar is not hurt, though? We need to do what we can to ensure her safety.

What is this about your "operation" and your need to comply? Tiffany tells me that you need to to something, but aren't, and someone died? Thats your friend, Walid, right? What do you need to do? This "Gomers" is that Nigerian gang, right?

What needs to happen to secure the release of Bravo Oscar?

When will you be in Durban?

Joey Sabra

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a lump in my throat reading walid's last message, I think I'll miss him even more than hector misses those little scabby bits from his foreskin.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Walid, he never had a chance. Loyal to the end. Hector must be gutted to lose his best friend like that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
Poor Walid, he never had a chance. Loyal to the end. Hector must be gutted to lose his best friend like that.

Just asking: How certain are we that he is buying all this? He may be in for the ride just to find out what comes next? Im sure that if he knows this all would be realy good entertainment if he can afford it. Which he might if he is otherwise successfull in his profession.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting a tad confused about the path now though, so lets write it down.

So Bernie wanted Hector in Durban for extraction, soon probably more than ever but instead to kill him because Wallid died, and Hector was already on the way (now in east London he said).

Mr Sose is hands off now.

So Joey Sabra will become Hectors only way to be extracted out of South Africa and the one person who can fuck that up is Tiffany.

Hector has two ways to still get money or to be taken care of:
1) Save Gretchen and find the money of which only she knows the location (But if this happens, she will have told the Gomers who took it).
2) Be extracted by Temple person Joey Sabra and live among Temple people as Tiffanys Pet.

Am I missing anything?
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggesting selling Gretchen into sexual slavery is genius. If you go that route you just keep the suffering going. You can start to get over someone's death, but occasional emails full of the torture Gretchen's put through by her buyer(s) and begging Hector to save her will just keep the wounds open. Or I'm just a closet sadist. Laughing

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please give me a link to Hector's naked pics at the beach from the last thread? I can't seem to find them.

A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rowan wrote:
Suggesting selling Gretchen into sexual slavery is genius. If you go that route you just keep the suffering going. You can start to get over someone's death, but occasional emails full of the torture Gretchen's put through by her buyer(s) and begging Hector to save her will just keep the wounds open. Or I'm just a closet sadist. Laughing

I seem to recall someone else was headed that way a long time ago... something along those lines. I don't remember which ideas were put into play and which one's were not but this rings a bell.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leka, he is %100 a believer. At one time he was successful. The world we created is too complex for him to doubt. If he doubts one thing, there are multiple supporting beams to the whole universe. He is, now, just short of two months on safari in South Africa, on an expired visa, and his IP is in South Africa. There is no way he can be doing this for curiosity. Also, we are pretty certain his ability to scam is curtailed by being to broke to pay for internet. His only way home is to get arrested and deported. After about 6 months in jail.

Rowan, Gretchen is doomed. But she will pass on information about how to get the funds before she is sold into sexual slavery. She will periodically get access to email.

Dementedman, there are a few curves in the future.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he is really broke. he would travel if he had the money.

so he has to stay in Cape Town till they find him.

Joey could ask about the monetary situation. how much he has, how much he spends per day and so on. and his ways of avoiding additional expenses.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gretchen wrote:
Honey,
I have not heard from you in around a month. I am writing you sad. They killed your friend. It was terrible!!! I couldn't see it, but I heard it. They burned him!!!!! With tires!!!!!!!!!!!! He screamed and screamed and it sounded sooooo painful!!!!
Honey, why haven't you come here? Izzy tells me you needed to circumcize yourself to save Walid and you didn't! That can't be true, can it? He loved you so much! You did it, right, and the camera was no good, right?????!?!?!?!?!???!!
I got to speek to him a few times, and it was nice. He was such a nice man!!!! I feel so sorry for his wife. They have a baby and she is pregnant. They must be so sad right now!
If you can get here, Honey, Izzy will help you!! Izzy wants to get me out. He tried to help Walid! He showed one of the guys the photo you sent, and they beat him for it!!!
They tell me that if you do not send the picture of the operation, they are going to sell me to this guy. He is from Yemen. He is a sheik. He came and looked at me, looked at my teeth, felt my breasts and by ass, and said to one of these Gomers that He will pay them $120,000 for me! I felt like I was a horse being sold! That is going to happen, soon! HONEY YOU HAVE TO SEND A GOOD PICTURE OF THE EFFECTED AREA OR I AM GOING TO DISAPPEAR INTO A HAREM!
Izzy said he will let me check this email account. He can be trusted!!!! I have become very close to him! He could be the godfather to our baby!!!!!
Honey, PLEASE WRITE ME!
All of my love, to you!!!!!!!!!!

Mia
And again she wrote:
Honey. delete this when you read it. Ramitsh Punteng, [email protected] she has the codes for the vault in Mumbai. Save it. If something happens, then this is who you will need to contact. She taught me Hindi at university. She is very very beautiful, and a good person. Delete this email immediately. Save the email address!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

They let Mia write me an email. She wants to know what is going on. I did not write her back. Why should I have to share you with her? Then you would have to sex both of us. I want it all for myself.

I got an email from Bernie. He asked me about his friend Walid. And Gretchen. I did not write back. You have to be the one to tell him you killed Walid.

You should write me. Now. I need to hear from you. I think it is so sweet you told me "Fuck you bitch". Our first lovers quarrel. I like it when you express yourself. But do not ever speak to me again that way. I have your file. I know where your family lives. I will hurt someone if you ever speak that way again.

Lets move forward. Together. I forgive you for being such a pussy about doing the surgery. You can forgive me for letting them sell Gretchen to be a sex toy.

Write me now. Tell me nice things. Tell me you love me. Or else.

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, to Gretchen wrote:
Baby, tiffany and izzy set up up,tiffany want you died
They make it to look like my fault,that man is a devil,he try to do as if he was helping.tiffany is writing to him they frame it up.izzy work for kroichneister,he shared from the ransom money.tiffany is jealous about you getting married.she is threnthening me.I will not sucumbe to her.I will help u
Delete this message

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Look, WTF is going on? Why the fuck are you not writing me? Fucking Tiffany won't write me either? Where the fuck is Walid? What the fuck is going on?

Write me, please. I need to know what is going on. Celini asked me to ask you to write me, so fucking do it.

Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops... here we go... Looks like Bernie is on the verge of another psychotic episode. No doubt when he finds out the Walid had been brutally murdered he will loop right out and melt down. First thing to happen is he will burn Hectors cash.... Then he will send a team after him to hunt him down.

Be scared Hector old buddy, be very scared. At this point, being picked up by the police would be a preferred option.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Bernie,
Tiffany told him izzy tell him they killed,this is more than pinky cut shit or $4Mil, these people have hidden intention behind this.
Bernie wrote:
What does that mean? Who did they kill? When is Walid getting free? Did you finish the fucking operation, or what? that is all they are waiting for, you dumb fuck? Where is Walid? What the fuck are you talking about?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi can't even wait until Gretchen is sold into sex slavery before he contacts Ms. Punteng..... I truly despise him.

Skeevy Turd wrote:
Dear Ramitsh Punteng,
I am Moishe, late Epstein son
Mia gave me your email contact to write you
She told you teach her Hindi at the university
She said you know the combination of the vault in India
I need to talk to you,it is important please write back
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi should write horoscopes.

Turd Boi wrote:
Joey,
You said Tiffany wrote you,Do you refer back to Tiffany your report ? does she control what you do or what you write? does she have access to your plan?or trustworthy elders. she has been writing to me after she was removed as a handler,she is maybe monitoring email correspondences. I have been warned that told she intention to send someone to kill and dump me in rival so that the intel will not be known.I am not safe, lot of people want me die,if she get ahold of the intels,she will make make sure i am not alive by the time you come to rescue me.
Please ensure that our communication is secure and you rather not let her know what your plans are? she will fuck it up.
Can you get to the files, Are you a good guy,Joey, can you be trusted, can you get permission of one of the good elders or late Epstein to give you access to the file and details there in, it is very important. For you to get ahold of the file. Something is going on? You will need to act fast before something happened to me.and you will need to intelligently handled this information, if they know I will be kill and grecthen will be killed ,they know we are the only two people left.grecthen has all information to my file so also is tiffany, please delete and be on standby ready for more details
And then he wrote:
Joey,
What needs to happen to secure the release of Bravo Oscar? you have to see that is only way we can save her,is to meet,is durban the only possible place to meet?
SL

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Joey Sabra" wrote:
Dear Sir,

My understanding is that you need to remove the laforeskin of your penis bu amputation to secure the release of Bravo Oscar. This has been confirmed through intercepted communications between Tiffany and Izzy.

We are watching Tiffany right now. She has become.... unstable. We need you to continue writing her, to placate her, make her feel comfortable. We are not sure what level of involvement she has, but they key is for you to keep writing her. Someone above me in the Temple is intercepting her emails.

Sir, I understand that your friend Walid is dead. Having talked with friends of Epstein, I understand you two were very close, and you are the godparent to his son. My condolences.

Yes, Durban is where we will meet. You must remove yourforeskin as soon as possible. That will secure the release of Bravo Oscar. Until you do that, and send the proof they require, she is in mortal peril. Our latest communication suggested they are intending to sell her to someone from either Yemen or from Saudi Arabia.

I still need back ground information, especially about Little Satan. I am collecting intelligence, now. I can be in Durban by Thursday.

When can you be in Durban, and when will you have evidence of your operation?

Joey Sabra

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic