SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi to Tiffany wrote:
I am sick
..and to Keyser Sose he wrote:
i am terribly sick
And to Walid, who will not answer, he wrote:
Brother,
i am seriously sick
i did it and i will do it again

He sent a gruesome picture of "the operation", but it is not confirmed. He is most likely lying.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Joey Sabra, Turd wrote:
Joey,
My general condition is worse right now.
I am terribly sick,lot of stress, thinking, isolation,coupled with the butchered penis
I manage to get to East London from capetown I am in East london
There is a lot of information, writing for days is not even enough.there is a very urgent situation at hand now.
Are you aware that Grecthen is kidnappened by izzy led gomers boys by kroichemeister,I suspect my ex handler to be part of this too. I think these people are responsible for the lost of extraction teams and the jailed ones
They ask for ranson of $4MiL for Grecthen, which has been paid, after that they asked me to chop my penis and send picture to izzy to send to his boss to confirm, I butcher the tip,it is not an easy task,
Izzy said the picture are not exact what they asked for.
As of this moment, I am sick and have no help, Gretchen and walid are still beign held , Grecthen told me they are in a town near border of Mozambican and Tanzania.
However, before my formal handler, I requested that send me a someoen to met me to come finish he surgery? It is easier when you have another person cut of your penis tips, than you do it yourself, she did not make anyone available,just lies and tricks
Joey, there is a lot to tell you, but I think ti will be safer to say it when we meet,email correspondences are hacked.
Right now what can you do? I do not want Grecthen and walid to die?i have try and try to help them get alive, but no one is helping me to help them.
I await your response.
SL

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When is someone going to put up his SA back-and-forth-travels into a map? Traveler Boi reached East London now, a few miles from Durban...

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joey Sabra, a bit of a clueless prat, wrote:
Dear Sir,

Okay, who is Walid? I know who Gretchen is. She is Agent Bravo Oscar, right?

Your ex-handler is Tiffany, right?

Who are the Gomers?

Information, man, I need information!

Joey Sabra

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'coupled with the butchered penis'

For a minute there i thought he was talking about Shorty. Shocked Laughing
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Keyser Sose, Turd wrote:
i am terribly sick, give me time pls

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
That was not a good photo. Your friend, Walid, is dead. I heard the necklaced him, very brutal, very ugly. How unfortunate you could do so little to help him. May it plague your soul for the rest of your days.
Do not play with these people. The job is not done. Mia will be next.
This has become your problem with the Gomers. I am backing out. You have been unable to be worthwhile with my problem with Bernie, and I see no reason to continue my relationship with you.
Good luck, Simeon. It looks like you will need it.

Keyser Sose

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Bernie, our wimpy cop-out wrote:
I could not find anyone in the slum to help do it.I had to do it myself,I sent before midnight,I sent pic,they didn't kill him,they said i butchered the penis,not okay,I am terribly sick

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I got a report that your friend Abdul is dead. They killed him at midnight. It was horrific. Izzy wants to leave. He says they burned him alive. Too bad. What a shame. Still, life goes on.

They will probably kill Mia soon. That will be sad. I did want her all for me. Forever. And ever. But she found you. Now I want you. We can be married. And you will make me happy. Or else.

Don't bother cutting your knuckle. If you do they will let Mia live. Then I have to share you. I decided not to share you. You are going to be MINE. All MINE. Forever.

Get back to me with your plan. Did Joey contact you? He doesn't know anything. He is a real tough guy. But he has no idea what is going on. Be careful what you tell him. Do not make me look bad. Or I will share the emails from Krotchmeister. And then they will kill you.

Sorry about your friend. That sucks. But its your fault.

Tiffany

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Hector wants to do some sightseeing in East London, he could visit the old Grand Prix circuit by the ocean.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid, the Candle in the Wind. He was loved and done wrong.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joey Sabra wrote:
Dear Sir,

Okay, so Gretchen is Broavo Oscar. Got it. Tiffany was your handler. Got it. Gomers, they are Nigerian, right? And they are in South Africa? Izzy, we know who he is, that scoundrel. And Epstein, he was a saint. He sent my daughter to college. A very good man.

So, I need to know where you are, and where Bravo Oscar and this man they call Welid are. In Mozambique? I need to get information about where they are held, what communications they have had with you. Does Bravo Oscar write you? How about Walid? I need copies of the emails they have sent you so that I can look for clues.

When would you be able to reach Durban?

Please get back to me at your soonest convenience.

Joey Sabra

Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP Walid. I will miss that funny little dialect you spoke. May your imaginary death weigh heavy on Hector.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt that he is dead. my guess: walid switched sides.

and soon, there is a new guy who writes exactly like walid. I wonder how long it takes to figure out for hector Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie, unaware that Walid was burned to death last night wrote:
Thats a fucking relief they didn't kill Walid. I love him you know, like a son. He is a good guy. I cannot wait for him to get his dumb ass home so I can hug him and tell him how much I love him. There is nothing like thinking you are going to lose someone to make you understand that you love them. He has been one of my closest friends. Thank fucking god you did it in time. I think I would go crazy if you fucked this shit up.

Look, the second you get them back, you let me know, okay? Then we will get you out of there, straight to Somalia. This place is awesome, and then I can pay you the balance of your money. You don't have to fucking stay with me if you don't want, but I hope that you and your wife will spend a few weeks with me.

Let me know when you have Walid back, okay? and give him a huge hug from me!

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you let him confess to bernie, that his actions lead to the death of walid. that's an evil psychological twist.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Long live Walid's spirit.

DSW - Turd continues to mention cutting the *tip*....

Are you sure this is foreskin - or may it be, perhaps *tip*?

Ouch X10.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gruesomeness warning. Hector deserves every bit of it.

Izzy Cohen wrote:
MOISHE

TO WATCH THE BURNING OF WALEED, WHICH HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU, THEY FORCED ME. HORRIFIC SMELL, COOKING FLESH AND BURNED RUBBER, ALL YOUR FAULT. IN MY NOSTRILS FOREVER WILL IT LINGER. UNLIKE YOU VERY BRAVE HE WAS, TO ALLAH PRAYING THE WHOLE TIME. "GODBYE BORTHER SEE YU IN PARADAIS EVEN IF YU DID NOT MEK COME FOR ME" HIS LAST WORDS WERE, AND THEN BURSTED HIS SMOKING THROAT. THE MONSTER COLES A PIECE OF THE BURNED FLESH SLICED OFF AND CHEWED. EVIL THAT SHORT ONE IS. IF EVER I GET THE CATARRH, ON HIM WILL I COUGH. WHICH BY THE WAY MORE IS THAN YOU HAVE EVER DONE FOR YOUR FRIENDS. AT LEAST GET THINGS DONE THIS MONSTER DOES, UNLIKE LITTLE MOISHE WHO ALWAYS IS WITH THE KVETCHING AND USELESS PHOTOS MAKING AND NOSE PICKING. FEH. TO SAY KADDISH FOR WALEED AND TO DIG HIS SHALLOW GRAVE NOW I GO. MY HERO HE NOW IS.

C

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow it just can't be true.
Hector actually spend a few days with Shorty in a few godforsaken towns and would swear Shorty was a foolish innocent little whiny man.

oh well Smile
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I think my head just exploded.
In a good way. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its kind of sad with Walid being dead. I miss him Sad Crying or Very sad

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

It is now 8:15. You need to be writing me more. We have to plan our wedding.

I don't like it when you get sick. Get better. Fast.

I bet you feel like shit about your friend. I would. You really did nothing to protect him. Thats why you and I are going to be married. You won't do anything to save Gretchen. I love you. Even if you are a spineless jellyfish.

Write to me and tell me you love me. Or else.

Tiffany

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Walid. Crying or Very sad May he rest in peace. I'm sure going to miss that guy.

But I'm loving "Fatal Attraction" Tiffany's "or else" references. I'd love to know what is really passing through Hector's fevered little brain these days.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP walid.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Walid isnt dead. He has been moved to another secret location and will reappear when the time is right. (maybe to help get Hectors sorry ass to travel again)

But the hell Hector must be going through right now.... Sick, Hungry, no money, Best internet brother dead, Skin hanging from his 'tip' and all the while in a strange place trying to avoid the police......

Gold Doc... Pure Gold.

Would be great if some real life scam victims could read this thread.

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of bernies agents was able to do that.

or was it epstein, who has a lot of lives...(like a cat)?

whatever you use, he will believe it.

although finding out will give him a lot of headache.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic