SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No kidding. I think he just remembers $10 from somewhere in the past between raiding bins and dodging policemen.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He always seems to have enough to pay for whining time at the internet cafe.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure the internet cafes charge him double due to him bleeding all over the place. Surprised

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gretchen wrote:
Izzy tells me he doesn't have the money. I tried writing Tiffany for help, but she is not answering the emails!!!! Izzy says in a few hours if you don't eiter come up with the money or come up with the photo, I am being sold! Honey, I am so scared, I need to tell you something about
Message sent unfinished!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Tiffany,I need your help,where are you?

Turd wrote:
Tiffany,I need your help,I need $500,000.00 quickly.I will pay it back.with $1Million. I need it quickly please.SL

Psycho bitch wrote:
Super Lad,

Okay. I can lend you money. You need $500,000? I can do that. But there are conditions.

1. You promise you will marry me.
2. You promise to eat my pleasure box four times a day. But only once per day when I am having my special ladies moon.
3 You promise to never ever speak to Gretchen ever again. Ever.
4. You promise to tell the Temple that all of this was not my fault.

If you agree to all of this I can lend you the money. You must type it all out to make it legal. Like this. "I promise to marry you" "I promise to never speak to Gretchen again"

I am not in Tel Aviv right now. I am in Brooklyn. I can be over there in 36 hours with the money. First I need my promises.

Tiffany

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lazy unimaginative Schmuck.
Moishe wrote:
Sir,I am on street,I still have to access to fund until next week,I am make arrangement,please do me a favour,buy the girl back,I will pay $400,000.00back with your additional $2Million I promise you personally.I want this girl back,she said you will be God father of the kid.
Please do something.

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

WHERE YOU THINK $400.000 I'M SUDDENLY GOING TO GET? IT'S NOT LIKE A MAGIC WALLET THIS BULGE IN MY PANTS IS. ALL I GOT IT'S $100.000, PLUS WHO UNTIL NEXT WEEK CAN WAIT? TOMORROW COMES THE SHEIK FOR TO BUY MIA. OY.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector the Paranoid wrote :
Quote:
I didnt kill wonky? you know i dont kill,i love this wonky, it was a setup my sosa,izzy,and that bitch tiffany, and do you know what our friend bernie is stupid enough not to notice it,instead he put blame on me,not me men, i dont do it,

Quote:
Hector,
Bernie needs to know it wasn't you, he still seems to think you were in on it old chap, and who is Tiffany? name doesn't ring a bell here old chap.

Farnsworth

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's fascinating...

when I first read, that DSW demanded that he should perform a circumcision on himself, I had serious doubts that this action was legal. in austria, it clearly isn't (but austrian law doesn't matter anywhere else).

but it clearly was never demanded, that he cuts his noodle/foreskin into thin slices like a salami.

I can't even imagine what pains he must have suffered, if those pictures are real.

I just think, that there needs to be something to cheer him up. from the baiters point of view, this might be silly: but cheering up a lad also means, that he can drop down to the hard surface of reality a second time. Twisted Evil

so, hecturd wont go anywhere soon, if he is as broke as he pretends to be. if he goes somewhere else, then you know, that he still had money....

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey DSW, is your sigline with his travels still accurate?
He says to have traveled several times since, but only you can see by the ip's in his email where he is now.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did not travel to Port Elizabeth. He may have travelled to a nearby municipality, but the distance is not worth tabulating. Hector was made for the long haul.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

It is too late. You did not send me the things I needed. I cannot make it to Mozambique in time. Gretchen is going to be sold. How sad.

You need to let me know when you can come to Brooklyn. I want you to meet my friends. We are going to be the couple of the YEAR. You are going to parade me around. We will have fun. Or else.

Sorry about Gretchen. Shit happens.

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Bernie, H wrote:
Why havent you replied back? why? dont you understand that that i am out of help ? cant you see that is is a set up? i have no hand in this? why?
Then he wrote:
Tiffany,
Can you so do something? please talk to izzy
And to Gretchen he wrote:
Baby, i asked Tiffany to lend me money ,see what she said:
Super Lad,

Okay. I can lend you money. You need $500,000? I can do that. But there are conditions.

2. You promise to eat my pleasure box four times a day. But only once per day when I am having my special ladies moon.

If you agree to all of this I can lend you the money. You must type it all out to make it legal. Like this. "I promise to marry you" "I promise to never speak to Gretchen again"

I am not in Tel Aviv right now. I am in Brooklyn. I can be over there in 36 hours with the money. First I need my promises.

Tiffany

Baby,Izzy cqn help now, izzy has money out of the $4MiL Walid brought,pelase talk to him to lend us $400,000.00

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I told you what to do. You refused. Besides. It was too late. Anyway. Probably. The deal is done. But do not worry. You will always have me. As your loyal wife. Forever. And ever. Or else.

Love, Your wife,

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, "loyal" to the memory of his sexually enslaved "other wife," wrote:
Tiffany,you said,your wife?
Then you come for me here

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

I am going to be Mrs. Super Lad. Everyone will be jealous. I can't help that.

I can be there. But I need some things from you. First.

I already asked you for assurances. You did not give them to me. I need them. To make tis a legal contract. Legally binding. Forever and Ever. Or else.

You told Mr. Rhodes about me. You told Joey Sabra about me. They told me. Why should I trust you now? I had to run away to Brooklyn. They think I am the mole.

I want to trust you. Relationships are built on trust. But you make it so hard.

You need to write a contract. And promise not to tell anyone.

I cannot wait to use you.

Tiffany

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Tiffany,relationship are built on trust, yes you are right.true lasting love comes from within deep in the heart not contract,contract marriage don't work.I sense joey is working for you,your boyfriend maybe.
Did you put him in charge to get me?you don't need to do that?you don't trust me?
I need to ask you this.why me? Why me? I am not the only male around? Tell me why me? I need to know why you come all this way just to want me?what do you want from me?give me a clearer picture

Tiffany wrote:
Super Lad,

Okay. I need a man who can treat me right. A man who can buy me the things I need. A man to give me oral pleasure 4 times a day. Everyday. Except when I have my special women's moon. Then only once a day. I want someone who is a good operative. I heard about the ninjas you killed. I know about the three ladies on the beach in Egypt. You are the kind of man I want.

I don't want a regular Temple man. He will go to Temple. Do business. He will leave me at home with the kids. You and I will have 8 kids. I want a guy who is tough. Like you.

Joey? He is not my friend. He is investigating me right now. They sent people to my apartment to interview me. He is one of the people who I have to worry about.

I know you have a lot of money. We could leave the Temple and travel. Forever. And you would be happy with me. And me with you. Or else.

I also like how you don't linger on sad things. Your friend Abdul? Forgotten. That lady Gretchen? You have moved on. I like that about you. I also know you worked for Patrick Seamus Krotchmeister. I can prove it. You will be well behaved. I will control you. If you look at another woman. I will destroy you. Forever.

I am going to write up a contract. You will sign it. I will come for you. We will be happy. Or else.

Tiffany

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh'ma Yisrael.

Izzy wrote:
MOISHE

DONE IS THE DEAL. GONE IS THAT LOVELY GIRL. ALL BECAUSE MOISHE WAS TOO CHEAP & LAZY & STUPID TO DO SIMPLE THINGS THAT HER LIFE COULD HAVE SAVED. A GOOD BOY, EPSTEIN SAID ABOUT THIS MOISHE. LOYAL HE WILL BE, EPSTEIN SAID. FEH. LOOK WHERE'S EPSTEIN NOW, IN THE GROUND ROTTING, & ME WITH BROKEN LIMBS BY A SHORT CRIMINAL NIGERIAN. NOW IN THE COMPOUND GUNFIRE I'M HEARING & ASPLOSIONS, BUT WHO CARES. ALL OVER IT IS, & ALL YOUR FAULT PROBABLY EH. SOMEONE SCREAMING IN PAIN I HEAR. WHAT YOU'VE SCREWED UP NOW? A DISTURBANCE I FEEL IN THE FORCE, MY FORTUNE OF MILLIONS
OF DOLLARS UNITED STATES IN DANGER IS, I MUST GO. SOMEONE SMASHING AT THE DOOR, WHAT'S THIS NOW HAVE YOU AGAIN BETRAYED ME MOISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYHHHHHHH$**&+--¢^°¥°√±{Δ{°℅√€©|¥€¥¥¢£¢©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©................... .?.....................

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd to Keyser Sose wrote:
Will you do me one last favour, buy back Mia
Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
The deal is done. She has been sold to a bidder who paid a lot of money for her. It is a pity you were unwilling to obey what they told you to do. If you had merely obeyed, submitting photos of the finished operation, your friend Walid would be alive, and your woman would not have been sold. I understand the Sheik has a taste for whips and chains. He is a very sick man.
I could buy her back if you were to send me full pictures of the finished operation. It will cost me, and it may take a week. I suspect you have lied to me in the past and that is not a good foundation for a business relationship, so any further inconclusive photos will be cause for me to not renew our business relationship.
I do not check this email account, and will not be checking it often. If you should try to get in contact with me for the purpose of being useful in killing Bernie, I will be useful to you. You have been utterly useless so far.

Keyser Sose

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joey Sabra, Commando, wounded in action, wrote:
Sir,

Just to let you know, we raided the compound. Unfortunately Bravo Oscar was not here. We killed a lot of the Gomer men. The man called Little Satan escaped out the back door. I visually confirmed his presence.

I have been shot. I am bleedinf an being evacuated. I am in a lot of pain. If I do not make it, I am sorry I was unable to save Agent Bravo Oscar.

joy sabra

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Joey,good job.did you kill izzy?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Turd 4 has been moved here because someone signed in as a member from South African IP address. The person is unknown, and this may be nothing, but, then again, it could be Hector, back to sniff around. He has found this place, twice. So, until Juan, who told me about the incident, tells me the water is warm, we are here back behind a login

A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd 3 is on page two.... hopefully it's not him.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm. Hopefully he is not curious.....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd, to Joey wrote:
Joey,I feel your pain.thank you.I will make it up to you.I promise.please make it alive.I need you.did you kill izzy?
SL

As a matter of fact, Izzy is dead. A lot of good that is going to do him....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiffany, Psycho Bitch wrote:
Super Lad,

You didn't wrote back. I need you to tell me all those things. Or I can't help you.

I heard that some of the commandos raided a warehouse in Mozambique. They killed a lot of Gomers. Little Satan was not killed. Joey got shot. They say he died. How sad. My good friend Izzy was killed. Thats sad. He was led astray. It was not his fault. He was a mensch. I also heard that Gretchen was no longer there. They think she was in the helicopter that took off when they arrived. Too late. If only you had given them the photos. I hate to think of what she is being forced to do now.

You need to obey me. If not I will destroy you. I will send all the emails you wrote to Izzy about working for Krotchmeister. Do not play with me Mr. Smarty Pants. I am not in the mood for silliness.

I have to go to sleep. I am looking at your pictures. I see what Gretchen said about you being a big stud muffin.

Good night my future husband. I want a big wedding. We invite everybody. It can be in Tel Aviv. At the Temple. What do you think?

We will be happy together. Or else.

Tiffany

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic