SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ that's more of Hector's problem than Bernie's. I'd put money on the boat being there, but Hector goes to the wrong location.
Bernie's plans are fool proof.

Hector just happens to be a superior grade of fool.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a plan for the boat thing. Spoiler alert, but the boat, its not going to be there on the 12th.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me guess. The boat sinks and the captain drowns while sending an email, not forgetting to press send.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^LOL!

Doomed captain wrote:
Mayday, mayday, we are HMS Hector's Salvation, taking on water off the Horn of Africa, listing heavily, mayday mayd&$#&*$#&*$#&*$#49fjfjf9fr3u92Aieeeeee!

Will Hector ever catch on?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, it will be a bit more complicated than that, but it will be disappointing, for sure.

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
Happiest of new years to you!
The plan is to have the boat arrive in port on the 29th. Once there, you will receive an email. Then from there you will meet one of my good associates. He will bring you documentations to get you past the gate. Once on the boat, you will be hidden on the boat. I will not be there, but some of your files will be there for comparisons of your biometrics.
Now, for my Temples Biometrics requirmentationing, we need to to a DNA testing of your semen. This must be witnessed by a camera. You must massage yourself to release your sexual tension onto wax paper. This must be filmed. At the moment of climax you must say the word "Peter". The paper with your genetic information that you have spray on must then be folded up, then placed into a zip lock baggy, and then mailed express mail service to an address that I will give you when I get the video. It is important that you video and photograph the event, especially the moment of release, and then the sealing of the envelope. This must be video taped and then email to me.
Once this is done, we will have a full DNA record of you, and with the other biometrics, this will be put into your file to avoid any miniscule chance of imposterization. That is for your protection.
So, please find camera video for the next security series to finish your biometrics.
I await for your last biometrics.
Blessed be,

Baba

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
His
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Laughing Laughing

That is brilliant.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Way!
Razz
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see where we're going with this. Mr. Green

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I foresee a diminutive Nigerian gay rights activist receiving a surprise package in the near future.

I just hope no one tells him it is a trial pack of a new moisturiser.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho...ly...... crap! Shocked

Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I predict the name of the boats captain.

A Chinese man called Captain Sum Ting Wong.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is his thingy still operational?

great idea with the dna sample.

bohique needs to promise some money to the size reduced boi in nigeria Smile so he awaits the postman at the door.

this would be the most evil dollarchop ever.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked All that for a boat that never comes.

I have no idea what the Sig icon could even be for such a video...

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Robert, I think TM once sent a pair of soiled underpants to a lad. AFAIK this has been the most evil dolla-chop ever. However the lad took it pretty well, no rage explosion or such.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am most very excite! A New Year! Shiva Bless You With Golden Showers!

So, I have find out that there is about $30,000,000 in various locations and hidden domiciliary accounts in China, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. These are all hidden by umbrella companies. Someone has take a very hard works to put these monies in these locations. I still have no idea who set it up. I do not suspect Mr. Hardik. That is a most curious issue, whomsoever it may have been did not leave any trace of their identity.
I must mention to you that you will need one last biometrics soon. I think that you will hear from Baba about it. It involves a genetic sample and the use of a word or phrase for a voice signature. This will be used to properly identifying of you. Baba, my good friend, will not tell me anything, and you must not tell me anything, either, but he says I need to be exercizing of my patienceness. I wait.

This is going to be the year for me. I feel it. Finally I shall be freed from the tyranny of indebturedness, and I shall marry a fine and upstanding member of the Jewish Temple! You can have little idea how much this means to me.

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord! Mr. Green

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to go wash my hands now.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It's only Hecturd that needs to provide a sample, Firehouse. Rolling Eyes

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes: There are no words...

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am accumulating a great deal of nasty pictures of Hector, all to help him be the poster-boi for West Africa Gay Rights Association. He is going to get his own web page and everything if he ever oozes back to Nigeria. Hopefully that will never happen.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully it will Very Happy
On the other hand your posters may be the reason why he never can.

Longboarder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DSW, did you ever think years ago, that you would one day become a gay porn director?

Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ LB, no, I thought I would be an online gynecologist. That didn't work out for me, sadly.....

Hector, being difficult, wrote:
Dear Baba,
Sir,I humbly ask,what kind of plan or arrangment is 29th,hidden on boat?stoleaway,DNA,biometric comparation on boat? e.t.c?what exactly is going on?is this offical or unofficial?
BabaI am who I am,not duplicate ,no impersonation,no one can try it.
Through ramitsh,your temple have full details of biometrics in your file.if there are further comfirmation,that can be done in my presence from my temple and my associate Mr bernie rhodes.
Demanding for any further biometric is uncalled for and a waste of time under this present condition,this poses a higher risk if intercepted,I hope you remember about ravi and the file and the fund.
You know I am not comfortable here and these delays.
Thank you
Moishe
...and to Bernie, Turd wrote:
I got your mail.and I say Thank you

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,
Yes, I understand with most completeness your many problems and unhappinesses. I get that. Most sadly and unfortunately this last requirementationing is of the absolute most importance. If I do not get the file from you, then Mr. Hardik will have to get it. This is not a negotionable thing. It is an absolute must.
On the 29th, the boat will arrive in port. From there a meeting will be schedulmenting, and from hence you will meet my associate at a place of your picking. They will fix papers for you, comparing biometrics. No problemings! Once on the boat, they will check DNA sequencing and voice profile. But it is most imprtance for you to have finish your file! If not, then Mr. Hardik can delay. If you have to send this to Mr. Hardik, then he will have this file. I do not so much trust him. Between his animal nature, his self indulgentness and his sexual voracity, I suspect he would use the video to self pleasure. Most very distasteful. Instead, if you send me the files, he will never see it as I have a a friend at the curators office. Once it is in the file, then it is in the file. No problemings!
If we do not have the file filled by the 29th, I am afraid you will not be able to make it on the boat. I want you to understand just how much riskiments I am undertaking on your behalf! Both myself and your future bride are risking everything to help you! We do this in memory of Ramitsh! If we were discovered, then we would loose many of our priveliedges! Our families could be made to suffering, too!
So, rest assure that in the case of your particular file by sending it through me, we get t the end zone bypassing Mr. Hardik! That is a good thing!
Please let me know what is the plan. I am afraid that if you do not do this by the 29th, the next boat will no be available until March or April.
Blessed be,

Baba
And, predictably, whiny Turd, in a note to Ramdi, wrote:
Ramdi,
Thank you for the updates.
Yes,I too feel this year is ours.
Considering all the last ordeal of last year and years before,it has been a long terrible journey you know?.

We have a lot to talk about when we meet.
Considering the delays and changes and biometric demands,I need to ask you,what is going on?is that official or unofficial?
I am who I am,not duplicate ,no impersonation,no one can try it.
Through ramitsh,your temple have full details of biometrics in your file.if there are further comfirmation,that can be done in my presence from my temple and my associate mr bernie rhodes.

Demanding for any further biometric is uncalled for and a waste of time under this present condition,this poses a higher risk if intercepted,I hope you remember about ravi and the file and the fund.

You know I am not comfortable here and with this delays.
Moishe

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am who I am,not duplicate ,no impersonation,no one can try it.
Moishe

This is true. There is only one Hector. Nobody else can come close. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic