SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the only thought that helps: he would beg to get the noodles... without anything else. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, all. As Bo pointed out, sometimes I get opportunities to work in remote areas doing the things I like to do. This has been one of them. I have not had email for more than a week. The mods will know where I am, but I am leaving it blank. I am back. Luckily, this leaves Turd Boi sitting.

I just got email today, and Turd Boi is lonely.

Turd wrote:
My love Ramdi,
I am missing you too so badly.
Exits to anus is a no go area for now.
Although it is quickest solution,but it is too risky my dear.Armpit flies and others is currently on a crackdown sweep on all anus exits,all trespassers are prosecuted as anus bad eggs.A lot has happened in the news this week.It is a very tough time my dear.
I pray shiva brings me help.
I love you for real.
Moishe
Turd wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
What is going on? I have not heard from you. Are you okay?
Moishe
Turd wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
I am worried
Are you dead or alive?
What is going on?
Atleast write me and tell me how you are doing.
Moise

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am sorry I have no been able to write you. Things here are most very stress inducing. Hardik is watching me.

Can you find boat to lower chakra? Yoni is waiting.

Shivas golden shower on you,

Ramdi

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dearest Baba,
Today is 1/12.
What is going on?
Moishe
Quote:
Dear Baba,
I have not heard from you nor ramdi.
I am worried.what is going on?
Moishe

...and about three other emails, all asking "what is going on?"

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba Ginooj wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
Ramdi has asked me to write you.
I have no news.
Yes, we are still on for 1/12/2014. If you can catch an boat sooner, please, by all means, avail yourself of that.
I am trying to remain
Blessed be,
Your friend,

Baba

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi, to Bernie, wrote:
My friend,
Its very very hard.
Iam not feeling okay.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector just needs to be reminded how close he actually is to his money. I don't think he realizes how close Somalia and his millions are.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am udatednessing you to tell you I have found additional funds. In total there appears to be about $USD26,000,000.00 in several accounts, primarily in China. New code word, China: chap sooey. China: chop sooey. SOme funds are in Bangkok. New code word, Bangkok: Patpong Bangkok: patpong. They are in dummy companies, set up by the later Mr. Epstein. I keep looking, and then find reference to this.

I am trying to see if the funds are there or if they have been moved. As you are the beneficiary of the late Mr. Epsteins estate, it is only remaining to be prove is for you. I am going to try to find an attorney for who you may apply top this case.

Are you still in scrotum? Anus is better, but only of you can no get to yoni. Yoni is open and waiting. Am in heart chakra. Key is in lower chakra. Anus is better than armpit. Can you bahtsecchs in anus?

I may no be able to write you. Hardik is no so be helping of me to write you. He is watch me like hawk! He is also touch my breasts the oter day. He squeezed them! Very most rude.

I must go!

Shivas golden showers on you,

Ramdi

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you back DSW Smile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd 4 has reached 50 pages, stay tuned for

Turd 5 - The rude innuendoes get worse.

(hopefully)

like Far Kew ?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd 5 - the great asian safari.

with DSWs skills, he'll end up in vladivostok Twisted Evil

or wait... if he travels from vladivostok north up to beringia, he could hire a boat to travel to alaska. that would be fun

that means: Turd 6 - the great american safari

and Turd 7 - the turd in brazil.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd is still stuck in Mombasa....

In an email to Ramdi, our intrepid Turd wrote:
My dear Ramdi,
Yes,I am the beneficiary of late late epstein estates,delis,shares,stocks and monies.
Thank you for the good work you are doing.
Yes please find me an attorney to help me out on this and ask him to write me on the email account I use with baba.please do not bring hardik into this.
I am still in scrotum,I am completely stranded with no cash to move on,no I am penniless,believe me there is no way to Bachesecch to anus or yoni without some cash.
There are two ways to this,either I get a boat help out of here or I get some cash money help to sort my way out.

My dear,please do whatever you can.
As you can see Hardik seems to help,please endure whatever is doing to you,this is for a little while,you will be free from indebture once I make.be careful,don't let him have an idea that you are in love with me,he may not want to help,just endure it and inteeligently move him into intervening to either provide a boat or some cash.it is important that you must know that I stand a risk of been caught here if nothing is done to aid me.
I love you

Moishe
Turd Boi to Baba Ginooj wrote:
Dear Baba,
Opps... I thought you meant Dec?
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I will work very hard to keep your present situations obscurified. I will try to update you.

May Shiva rain golden showers on you,

Ramdi

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Note that Turd, as usual, doesn't care what's happening to Ramesh-just tells her to put up with it and get him the money. POS.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

List of ships due to call at Mombasa Docks in next couple of weeks :

http://www.kpa.co.ke/infocenter/pages/shedules.aspx

It's an Excel sheet download so could be edited before being sent to Hector?

Dear Hector, see the list, it's ship number 7 on it, the M.V Shargyar Bhoutoum

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
the M.V Shargyar Bhoutoum

Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
Ramdi,
Thank you for your understanding.
I will await updates from you.
I love you so dearly and deeply
Moishe

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baba Ginooj wrote:
Dearest Mr. Moishe,
No. I am sorry for the confusion. It shall be the middle of the month. Scheduled to arrive on the 12th. This is not a Hindu Temple operated boat, so it is outside of the scope of the members of the Temple like Mr. Hardik who are not to be trusted in accordance to Ramdi's wishes and your own perspectivenitivity. So, please, do not share this info with anyone. Even Ramdi. If she should be detained and torturedf, she must have no knowledge of the operations.
Blessed be,
Your friend,
Baba

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not even sure myself of Hardik's relationship to the late Epstein, so was deliberately vague.

Moishe wrote:
Dear Sir,
With due rest and honour to you.
I still find it hard to understand something,I think I need your
wisdom.I here respectfully request you to fill me in about how you see
me for yourself.
Are you on my side? I learnt you were just to beloved epstein.
What is your plan? I researve due respect and honour to you sir and I
look forward to meet you and honour.
You can do something,I have faith in you,you are epsteins.
I guess you have no idea what is going on down here right now and what
has been going on before and after epstein died.or perhaps you just
decided to ignore it and make fun of it.

Sir,I researve my comment for now till the future..
Shiva bless you sir.
Moishe

Hardik Digdip wrote:
Your laziness and incompetence insults the memory of beloved Epstein! Was like a father to me! Saved my life countless times. Say not Epstein's holy name until you repent by taking action! Take your manhood in own hands to retrieve your fortune! Follow instructions! Then will Shiva exude his blessings on you! Digdip

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am going to have to stay most very low key. Very most low key. Mr. Hardik is following me around. I have almost no privacy. The otherday he came in and behaved in a very most unprofessional way, waving his manliness in the air and telling me he had a Hindu sausage. I was very most ashame of his unseemly behavior.

I will only be able to contact you any time in the future, so you must rely on Baba. Please do not tell me what he tells you. I am not to know any most thing of this nature.

I will be waiting for you if I have to wait until 4 years from now! Even if it is 5 years!

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if he had a victim on the hook, the victim might be gone, leaving hector in a very bad position.

honestly, I don't like that he is in mombassa, I like him to be in dar es salam. it was way more interesting for him.

and nairobi is a bit too close, with a nice flight back to nigeria (if he can get the money).

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mombasa is good. Nairobi has already been painted as Police Central. Kenya is under serious police presence since the mall attack, so he could get picked up on a visa issue. He may, eventually, find a way to either Somalia or to Goa, India. He will not be going back to Nigeria, willingly, and Mombasa is fine for him to sit and wait. He is close to two pay offs. If he gets picked up, he goes to jail, THEN he gets deported to... either Nigeria or a bordering country. Then he works to get to either:
A) Goa
or
B) Somalia

Turd wrote:
Ramdi,
Thanks
Moishe

Sirocco
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dedicated to the persistent Turd. -> http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/kenya/

(Don't blame me if the tune sticks in your head!) Razz
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Dear Baba,
I received your message and instructions are well noted.
Thank you.
Moishe

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After almost 6 months of silence to Issac and the Temple kids...the Turd finally sent something. He really must be lonely:

Quote:
Hello my buddy,
I have just got your messages.
I am so sorry for writing late,I was out of coomunication in a remotest area.
How are you and your family and friends.I miss you all.
Happy chanukah to you and all.
I am now back and will respond to your messages promptly.
Moishe

He still owes me a fricken book dammit!!!! He probably wants something from the temple kids Razz

From Issac:
Quote:
Wow glad to haer from you moishe!!!!! yuo were out of commonications? wear were yuo? my friands are ok. some of the temple kids still talk bout yuo. some are stil waitin on the booke you were going to sedn last chanukah and the last one aftar that! this chanukah ended on tha 5th so i guess that makes it 3 chanukahs. so wat is new with you moishe? i am stil in school, but i got a susspenchon for maaking a fire sculpture out of a treee outside. it was funny! i hope to talk to yuo soon. mom is taking me to teh dokters. oh have you finished the book? can yuo send it to me?

your buddy issac

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic