SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you DSW!!!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are welcome. So much of what we do here is a series of inside jokes and recurring themes. "Gomers", Philios, Pardeep, windowless vaults, etc. Glad to add your voice to the lexicon of this bait.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If there's Bahtsechcs happenging, there should also be Felltching (I hope that's not too gross).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Im more interested in how you know what it means lol
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^It was a comical misprint of "fletcher" in a comic that led me to know that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DSW, since Hector is biding his time in Mombasa, I figured I'd give you a gift:

http://traffic.accesskenya.com/index.php/kengeleni-mombasa

http://traffic.accesskenya.com/index.php/moi-ave-tss-bldg-mombasa

These are 2 active webcams in Mombasa. You can actually make him wait on the street and watch his suffering as he waits for help that does not arrive till he leaves making it again his fault. Laughing

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Now that would be hilarious!! Laughing

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No news from superlad?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jail or anus?

whatever it is, it must be a funny situation...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait boggles my mind.

Alas, I don't have time to go back and read the entire thing. I wish I could, as safari baits are my favorite.

As a thread newcomer, I have some questions:

What was this guys's original scam? Is he still trying to play it? does he even remember what this was supposed to be about?

What does DSW mean?

From what I have seen, he seems to be hooked well beyond wanting a mere payday. Is he hoping to change his life? find true love? Become a rock star? What have you got him so hooked on? If you could bottle it, you would make a billion dollars overnight.

I'm also wondering, has this guy been put off from scamming at all? Do you imagine there must be some point at which he has to be telling himself that scamming simply is not working out for him?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's hoping for money. Always money that's so close but just out of reach.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his original scam: as far as I know, he scammed inside a social network for terminally ill people (mostly romance). so, the money they had for their last few days/months.

I guess, he is still running some sort of scam, no idea what it is.

what does DSW mean. maybe look at the baiters nick... Twisted Evil

he is hooked for several million dollars in that vault of bernie, but also cutting bernies throat, cleaning his name from the list of interpol, running away from koala, getting gretchens.... ääähm ramitschs....äähhm ramdis heart (and money), killing shorty, who tortured and killed walid and gretchen, aswell as revenge for that nice episode where they sat under that bridge somewhere in west africa.

and much more.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much more. Busy fellow! And of course he needs some resolution over all these tattoos. What will happen when he finds out the real meaning is anyone's guess.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, but many characters died, so he can't do anything against them.

oh, I totally forgot irina and sarah (which one was pregnant from him?), that was hilarious. that he thought he was father of a baby.

why did he travel to egypt? he had a ton of fun over there, especially his way of getting there and getting back was great.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ because DSW and Bohigal told him to. And there he learned all about prison life, prison food and prison love. c'mere, skinny boy. x x x

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

he especially enjoyed the prison love part.

when somebody drops his soap in the shower, you should not be polite and pick it up... Twisted Evil

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope DSW is OK Sad
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jail or anus? I rather thought the two went together lol
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman wrote:
I hope DSW is OK Sad

true, he is missing for the last few days. and hector would think something when no one of DSWs characters replies.

am very much worried...

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Issac sent Shitbird happy Chanukah greetings from Brooklyn, but nothing is stirring from the Turd. Mad

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx Bunny.
I sent Bo a PM...
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, DSW's real life sometimes takes him away from the internets. He shall return as always.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe DSW is currently hiding out in his windowless vault in Somalia with Hector's millions, keeping an ever-watchful eye out for those pesky moles.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

and I get turdboi withdrawal symptoms.

Sad

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss his gin-soaked meanderings, his rants and beggings. A day without him is like noodles without the flavour packet Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic