SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 4, Mombassa, Kenya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

turd, his head spinning, wrote:
I rest now.

ROFL Mr. Green

Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I bait for emails like the below.

Key or no key, they definitely should have come with an NSFW warning.
Colleagues get a little suspicious when I suddenly burst out laughing at my desk like that!
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"When I slept,walid camen,epstein came,Gregthen came,they all were saying same language,not in english,I am surprised why all of the happen to speak one language,"

Sometimes, he is close to the truth.

"I am still in salaam"

Would that not have been the perfect opportunity for Bernie to show a soft side and say he secretly had a team heading there for his extraction there.
(since Hector is not there, he would have automatically fucked that up again)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:

Dear Mr. Moishe,

Yes, entrance to anus has lots of flies, but is safer than scrotum. Armpit is very bad, avoid armpit. Now my yoni is open and waiting, and very safe and secure. I am at heart chakra, and some of your things are in lower chakra. Big toe, little toe and the nose are all off limits. Really anus is better than armpit or scrotum. Yoni is better than anus, but Baba tells me is going to be have to hang out at scrotum.

There are no doctors in armpit. Who is your doctor in anus? Why is he in anus? I am not understanding? Do you have doctor in scrotum? Can your doctor in anus come to scrotum? Dingleberry is also a no go. Do you have doctor in dingleberry?

Dar Es Salam is dingleberry. Repeat. Dar Es Salam is dingleberry.

Baba tells me is going to be a long wait at scrotum, but do not go to dingleberry.

May Shiva bless you with golden showers,

Ramdi

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

those mails are made by a genius.

ramdi should tell him, that it is important that he needs to form sentences that make at least a bit of a clue.

like the doctor can't look at the armpit.

and could you tell him that the codeword for doctor is domina? Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would also like to suggest a new code word: "Buttsecks." I look forward to all the hilarious emails that you could create with that.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Ramdi he wrote:
My love,Ramdi,
The doctor in anus is an one time associate of your temple,Ramitsh heard about him.he is called rhodes,he left SA to somalia.he can not come to scrotum.he has his own problems to handle,he has lots of eyes following him,he can not offer much apart from anus.
Thank you for the discovery.I am proud of you Ramdi.You are so smart and very sharp and bright.I like that about you.
Now you must be careful and ensure. That no interceptor in the plan with baba and all.
This moment is a very important time in our lives,we must make sure we make it.remember lots of enemies are out,some people does not like us to be meet and be together and be set free from indebtureness to enjoy free happy live.but I believe and have faith we will make it together.I need you to be strong,be alert,be sharper and smarter,this is our only chance of being together forever.let's make sure no one destroy our plan as they did to Ravi.
I sincerely love you and want you by myside always.
Moishe
And to Bernie he wrote:
Ok I am not going to give up while still alive.
I am looking at finding a somali movers,they will want payment for the service you know?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they will want payment for the service you know?

o rly?

very impressive emails again from turdboi

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am looking at finding a somali movers

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector flashed back to his prison days as he wrote wrote:
he can not offer much apart from anus.
Shocked You couldn't make it up, could you?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Full quote of his last email to Bernie when Turd Boi wrote:
You always knew I am quitter after all this years? Ooh That sucks.
Ok I am not going to give up while still alive.
I am looking at finding a somali movers,they will want payment for the service you know?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they will want payment for the service you know?

Well, duh. Open your magic $10 wallet and pay them.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. It had better be a cash in advance scenario, or.....

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am so happy that you think I am smart! It was always that my sister
was the smart one, and I am not as smart. It was nothing. I just was doing research and find the reference. I still do not know who to contact.

I have not heard of rhodes. I am not sure who he is. Be very careful! Do not trust anyone.

Stay away from armpit. I have heared that armpit has flies.Bahtsechc to anus avoid flies at entry to anus.

New code. Bahtsechs is to cross border. Repeat. Bahtsechs is to cross border. Can you bahtsechs to anus or yoni?

I must ask you if you have ever known love before. I know you and my
late beloved sister, Ramitsh, were close. Have you ever love a woman?

Stay safe, my loving man and husband to be!

Ramdi

No word from Bernie.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie, who just found out that, in fact, Turdy WANTS his money, wrote:
Now you fucking tell me. Asshole. I gave $2,000,000 to a relief organization. It felt good. Fuck wad. I am not fucking reimbursing you since you fucking changed your dumb fucking brainless cavity you call a "mind". Fuck me, you are a fucking idiot.

Look quit, or don't fucking quit. Its up to fucking you. Just make up your fucking mind, okay? One fucking way of the other.

Saturday is my last fucking email session. I am doing a deep meditation for three weeks. I need the fucking peace of mind. If you get to Mogadishu, send me a fucking email. Otherwise, fuck off, you limp dick fucking punk bitch.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wow. Don slap his yoni.
Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd Boi wrote:
My love,Ramdi,
That is good.keep on doing that research, we will know who contact.
Yes I am being careful as I can.
All persons Bahtsechc entrance to and from are intercepted by big and small flies.the risk of bahtseche anus is very high.no chance to avoid flies,all bahtseche ar being watch due to past ordeals.
Is the baba ride to yoni safe from anus known islamic thieving insects who ambush midway to your yoni route?
Yes I have known love before and making it with you this time and for ever.When we meet we will fine together.
How is Hardik doing?he he ask about me?what plan does he have? What is he planing to do? What is he expecthing? Are you sure he don't have a hidden plan?what does he stand to gain in all this?
What kind of man is he?
NOTE:DELETE AFTER YOU READ
Moishe
Dear Mr. Moishe,

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

Okay, so you are not wanting bahtsechs in anus. Yoni is still open for you waiting for you to come. Baba ride is safe, but not right now. We have to wait. He tells me it is not soon.

Can you get a next ride to yoni? Try go to port and ask boat men.

M. Hardik is mostly not come to office staying in his apartment. He is never calls me back. I am no so sure about plan. He is not helping me to try help you. He seems to be waiting.

I think best bet is for you to get new boat to my yoni. From there to lower chakra. After that you come to heart chakra.

I am going to delete this now.

I love you very most muchly.

Ramdi

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turd wrote:
Dearest Ramdi,
Thank you.
Moishe

I really love it when he "thanks" me.

Turd Boi to Bernie wrote:
Why?why will you do that?why?
To which Bernie wrote:
Because you fucking told me to, you stupid fuck.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector is such a flake. Laughing On Wednesday he wrote:

Quote:
think you have the best chance to bring me in to you.but if you don't do it,well I will understand.and I tell you now,can you please use my money for a church programm in my name?even when I am still alive!.that will make me happy.

Now that Bernie gave away a piddling $2M Hector is crying about it.

Quote:
Why?why will you do that?why?

Make up your mind, Turdboi!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
modokmind
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness you used my word!!! Your spelling is neat also. I would appreciate it if you could ask him on the next email:

"What are your thoughts on Bahtsechc? Do you think it is a good idea or realistic possibility? I think Bahtsechc would solve a lot of problems between us and would be the quickest solution for this situation and after Bahtsechc you will have renewed energy and vigor." Laughing

Of course you don't have to do that, its just a suggestion.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bahtsechc entrance

the first thing I thought of:

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/50752080.JPG

Twisted Evil

his mail is brilliant again. I'm not sure wether I should wish for him to find out that he was baited, or not.

that face, when he finds out, must be incredible...

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ if you told him that the last three years of his life, with the travelling, the expense, the temples, the monstrous disfigurement, the self mutilation, the egyptian prison, the freezing cold and arid heat, the whole insane fantasy was just that - a string of lies spun to him from across the world - he would never believe you. It would require a concerted effort by someone who really cared to extract him from this madness. Any volunteers? thought not. Carry on!

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

yes, if bernie just writes: I fooled you the whole time. then he hates bernie but believes the rest.

maybe he is even beyond a certain point, where someone could actually tell him that everything was a show, and he lost the game.

maybe that's the nice part about tattoo baits. even if everything else can be forgotten, the tattoo remains... and such a nice spot like the one on his lower arm Smile

funny suggestion for the next tattoo.

indians have a nice way of creating hand tattoos. of course, the indians are made of henna, so they disappear after 1 or 2 weeks. but hector doesn't know that Smile

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie to Turd Boi wrote:
You do that. I am going into deep meditation with instructions that no body better fuck with me while I fucking meditate. Stress is a fucking killer, hector.

Do not fucking write me until you reach fucking Mogadishu. If you make it, send me an email and I will come out of my fucking meditation.

Good luck there, Hector. You are so fucking close, and yet, you sit there with your fucking dick in your hand, as usual. It must fucking suck to be you.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Moishe,

I am very much miss you today. I am going to suggest you write me one time per day. Then, I can write again. Mr. Hardik has return to the office. I am under most very much pressure. He is watch me like a hawk is watching the cheese!

What are your thoughts on Bahtsechc? Do you think it is a good idea or realistic possibility? I think Bahtsechs to anus would solve a lot of problems between us and would be the quickest solution for this situation and after Bahtsechc you will have renewed energy and vigor.

I must be very most careful.

I will write when I have opportunities.

May Shiva rain golden showers on you,

Ramdi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic