SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blessing Grace (Starting to get NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another from skype

Quote:
Hi Here are some photos for you ..Hope you will like them.

Quote:
Good afternoon sweetheart is 2:29pm here and we are closed from school today am in the hostel and have been thinking a lot about you ,i also enjoyed the chat yesterday and really hope that soon we gonna meet again on Skype.What are you doing now ?my weekend is great but you already know am in school and i cant go out with friends so i must say studies is very important,huh,miss you so much and looking forward to hear from you soon.Kisses and hugs.

Regards

Quote:
Hi Derrick it seems we missing each other ,well i came on Skype but you were not online .I look forward to hear from you soon,Kisses.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart am glad to hear from you what are you doing
here the time is 5:16pm i just closed from school so am in the hostel ,i have been thinking about you and your photos are nice could you send me some other photos of you ?Kisses and hugs

Quote:
Hi Dear,Nice to hear from you and you will hear from me soon OK, Just i had some problem so will soon be with you.

Quote:
Hi Derrick My Dear
Good evening to you as it's 6:14 pm here and have missed you a lot so what have you been doing? I hope soon we shall meet on Skype as i have been busy with my studies and Preparation towards our tour to WESTERN Africa for excursion.I love hearing from you all the time and hope that we meet live one day if you don't Mine.

Am going back to my Hostel and enjoy your day with my name in your mind as i do and it's bother's me that i xcan be communicating with you all the time but i believe that in better time we will,Have a good day and think of me as i do. Derrick.kisses*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss

Quote:
Darling Derrick
how are you? hope you are doing good by Gods grace as i am here.it been a tideous times here with project works and also some assignments and also preparing for exams as its due.but i am really happy at least i have someone like you to think and even wish to be with some day.so soon all will be over and i will be in the house and all my body and heart is yours already only and if you will really act towards me as you have made me feel .never mine as distance is the only thing separating us but with determined mined to see each other i think either you or i could be spending someday with either in his country i really mean lovce and would wish you treat me well.
Dear after my exams the school will leave for the excursion to West Africa and the school is yet to announced the two countries we will be touring.i cant wait to have such an experience as loneliness have killed me well.i love you

Quote:
DEAR Derrick
its a cool night here too and i am in good condition as i just got some few things done at kitchen and feeling cool hope you are doing good too my love? Your letter makes me feel like a great queen in your our home and cant wait to share my life with some like you as i have never had nobody to think of me for a day after loosing my parents and everything is been hard here but i am happy at least its been announced that this coming Wednesday our trip will set off and we will be spending at least a week or two far away from home few places for mainly our practical and the others just to get some few hi8story as to how other people live but you have shown me the real you my darling.
NOTE:
My plead is for you to stay by me for ever and i will prove my innocence to you and make you feel my trust with truthful love i have really faced bad times and its even difficult so i have always wished to be alone but i don't know immediately i live this page you are on my mind till i come back here and read of you again i am proud we are friends and with live and strength now.i want you to stay by myside and we make a great family ok you have really make me feel life again atleast someone to share ideas with God bless and give you your heart wish so you may be able to win all yours love to you and the entire family there.
xxx xx xxx

Quote:
Darling Derrick
Good evening my dear its difficult as you know my situation read your letter but did not get the access to reply you earlier and was also busy with few things as we are preparing and i am totally confused as i really need to be part of the team.i dream and think of you always but remember you have brought happiness to my side and don't know how i will feel when i am with you some day.with the schooling this my final semester so it will be soon over ok.i really need someone who will comfort and hold me close like you too your words sounds sweet like honey on my tongue and would be obliged to have a great taste of it.
i don't really know then but if you really want me by your side this Easter holidays then we need to start processing somethings but darling remember i am staying with a friend and have little to funds but would wish to help and do my best only if you will do yours too accordingly.when things are in order all our plans may come through as i am talking to you know i have l;Little on me as i borrowed from a friend to pay for my trip and she will take it back in a month times with interest because i needed to be part of this experiences.i am happy now at this time i am also going too.my love i would wish you could use yahoo messenger so we can talk there well or give me your yahoo email dress and i will send you request i want to be with you always dear.
i wish i could be there ro go with you as you insist bu8t even when i dicide to come i will need your support most as i do have little on me and don't know how you will accept me ask you for money some day i don't want you to think i am after money but dear i really want to see your personality for real and be with you for sometime so we can live forever till the undisputed happen i love you and remember your darling grows with beauty always for you only.pray for me as in two day's i am living to a far away place and take good care of yourself too for me my love
xxx xx xxx

Quote:
Darling Derrick
Good evening i am always grateful meeting you as you have brought me back to the spirit once again and would love to meet you in full strength i wish you speedy and good result you as you go through you diagnosis if i may be right.i am in love and wish being with you if time could permit but let note 5there is time for everything but not ample indeed so no need to waste much timer i would wish we start our process which will let either you be here or i be with you sooner or later after i complete.
i will do my best to call you when we away so try send me your number here again, so i may note down as we will leave at dawn and send me some pics of you too cant stop thinking of you.i am in love darling.Hope To hear From You...!!!

Quote:
Dear Derrick
i am happy to see you in your letter as i have been very busy and tired now talking to you would wish we were together soon my love i don't really know but i believe with love and trust my love would have arranged a lot of opportunities for me.A family s a natural loving feeling we can ever have and i will understand your complete meaning of the love.i wish i could have giving you more pics but my only digital cam fall and broken so i only had the memory and got this few earlier pics which i snap after our first visit to some tourist site and dear you cant imaging the culture others have and its a fun socializing with few unknown people and you can learn a lot.
W e have moved from Senegal yesterday to Ghana and as i am talking to you now its 6 30pm here And i am very tired and would wish you are here to massage me after a visit to the Kakum national park Cape Coast Ghana a beautiful site to witness.please if you really want me by your side then please don't let me wait in vain for your love as things are cool so far no damages neither hurts its was a few headache and normal body pains.we will be meeting the staff early tomorrow morning and will tell you know whatever happens.
Anyone who will say love hurts is a lie as loneliness and distance and deaths that hurts have you see anyone crying after giving birth.Dear i promise and speak from truth heart my love i will do whatever you want and wish provided you are going to handle me with care and love me forever as i have tasted bitter days before and was the reason for my loneliness life and not being myself i am happy to meet and great and kind loving man like you.
Extend my greetings to our baby for me.the [pictures are for you only have a great day my darling love you xxx
PS: PLEASE LETS EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS SO WE CAN BE TESTING EACH OTHER AND WILL BE GOOD TOO.
LOVE TO HEAR YOUR LOVELY VOICE WITH A KIND HEART...!!!
LOVE YOU

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick my Dear,
Good evening to you from here as it's 6:40Pm here in Ghana now dear.How are you?hope you are doing well by grace.i am delighted always and really wish and want to meet you one-day too.its weekends here and actually we were in our hotel doing some few washing and after we went to the beach to chill up and have fun at-least.at the beach that memories of you feel my mind as i wished you were here with me where you can hold and kiss me as we talk and think of our family
I will be happy you push our love to the level that everyone will envy.try to get me closer to you as that will be a sing of a great love and a well created family which you wish.your treatment towards me will prove as i am only a lonely and troubled girl which you have brought me happiness let me say i love you to the ear soon if you really want me as even life here is cool as so far i will say these is the best reception we had compared to as we were in Senegal .i really will give you update of all i do i am now using a friends laptop and called your several times my love but you did not answer my calls.
i will be going to my room soon as i have a movie to watch and will lie lonely thinking of you dear.let me hear from you as soon as you get to the phone.take care i love you and will always be.Your name has remain in my heart for i have loved you also and need to come and spend the rest of my loving Life with You Derrick...(WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME COMING TO YOU TO LIVE WITH YOU IN YOUR BED ROOM AND YOU HOUSE TOGETHER ALWAYS?..ANSWER ME)

I am happy we have share our Love together.
Kisses Forever

Kiss Me.*Smile happy*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kissKisses

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick,
Darling how are you doing? hope you are doing great by Gods grace.i get very confused when i think of you as the feeling i get reading your emails cant be waited to see and fell.Today was a normal day as wee spent much time at the conference hall we hard a sermon with one of the inspirational and motivational messages.after which a sheet with a chat of our daily routine starting from Wednesday as we will be visiting interesting and educative sites like Akomsombo Textiles LTD,Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital,The Black Volta,Bonwire Kente Weaving etc too and we were made to know some of these interaction will be in our exams question so i am preparing so dearly.
I feel being in your arm's so soon as i really want to be with you i cant imagine how our combination will feel like as i will wish you fuck me whole day and make me pregnant so soon as i want to see your creativity which i believe is wonderful like you.if we are determined and self discipline everything will work out well with us.i am ready to be faithful and honest so never let me loose you love and trust OK.
please there is something bothering me and i will be glad if i could be of help to me as when we are at these place some brochures and items could be purchased for future and also for sewing a nice clothing .As the Kente cloth for instance is something great the Ghanaian cherished,but frankly speaking i am shot of funds as i did not know of these.dear i feel very shy asking you if you could help me purchase somethings but looking around there is no one to ask after my friend whom i believe could help me says she have little funds to purchase few items and cant help me.dear i don't want to be the oddd one out as when we are back there will be boasting with what they saw and have and i will get nothing to show.i am really sorry to ask you.please let me know what you can do for me OK.but i will be glad if you could help me out by sending me some funds.if it will be possible let me know so i will make enquirers with at the receptionist and find out if there is a nearer money transfer.i have been thinking for long,please do your best for me OK.
I will Like to conclude here.. Send my Greetings to your friends and neighbors.Will be waiting for Your Reply Dear As i will be gladly to hear from you as soon as possible.
I LOVE YOU WITH A GOOD HEART.

xxx

Good afternoon baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am glad you are enjoying yourself there and learning a lot. It sounds more like they arrange this for sales than anything though. That doesn't seem educational at all. If they are that foolish not to tell you beforehand then they have set you up for a tourist trap. I am not interested in participating in their scam and I hope you won't be either.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick
Good morning how are you? i hope you are fine.dear you have really scared why whats wrong or is it because i asked you for help why have i not heard from you again.you know i am not having a computer and have been using my friends own but all the while we have been busy as we have traveled to the northern part of the country and the network systems there wetre poor. We will be living around 3:00pm tomorrow from here back to school and will start my exams the following week.
i thank you for your love share but i truly believe love is from heart and not just a talk.i am willing to be for you and faithful.Remember you should not let money be a problem for you to speak hash to me as no one knows when he calls for help like we will be prepared then some are4 like an accident and some things coincident.please let me know if you really loves me as ii don't want you break my heart OK.Hope you have seek for help some-days too.

Quote:
Dear love me with good heart Okay

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick

It's 11:54 Am here in Johannesburg and missed you so so Much and will be happy to hear from you soon.
This is my Private email so lets be using this one from now and can't wait to come and be with you together on your side of your bed.Dear How are you doing and your health as it's very Important to asked first before even asking you how you kicking as i guess you might be at the Hospital now.

Hope to hear from you soon and we have arrived in South Africa dear,was bored that i couldn't even buy KENTE from here to show friends But no problem and why did you said i shouldn't let money come between us and why are you saying that? This are some current Pictures of me for you and will like you to get me some of you too.
Tomorrow i will be gladly if we can chat on Skype Okay.

Good morning my lover! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you for your mail and photos today. I have really missed you. You are so lovely! I am not at the hospital at the moment but I do have an appointment Monday and Tuesday.

I am sorry but you need to concentrate on other things than kente cloth. I'm glad you arrived safely. I will be looking to see how much this costs me. The operation and the care afterward. I can't wait to get you home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Dear

Good evening to you my Dearest in Mind..It's 9:55 Pm here and just came from one of the Classroom's to lean something small cos sooner my examination will be coming up and for that matter i have to study well so i can pass my exam so my dream's will come through for good.How are you doing and what's the time there now and what are you doing today as well as you said you have nothing to do on this two days so am gladly to hear from you for good and to know you are well and not at the Hospital as i thought.

You're also a great man and can't wait to meet you at Your Airport on the day i will arrive there and what's your plan's too about my coming to you as we needed to start processing if you're Only ready for me to come so as soon as i am done with my exam's then i am coming to you straight home to be with you as lovers,Husband and Wife and how would you feel that..?
So when will you going for the Operation and what's all about darling kindly explain it well for me so i will actually know what's wrong with you Okay.I will like to end here and wait for your respond darling as i also can't wait to hug you and kissed your lips with mine and makes you a happy man.I will concentrate always on my study but bother me that you ignore my help that time but no problem.There are more better days ahead.

Have a good day and stay calm.When shall we meet On Skype and Chat again for good my Love Tell me.

Love you alone DerrickEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It "bothered" him that you could not help? Rolling Eyes

It's funny, these lads believe that men they are scamming are supposed to support and give money to their "wives", yet I am sure in their real life they don't do poop for their real life wives/women. At least to the level they believe their overseas husbands are expected to do.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It bothered me that it bothered him!

I wonder how they do treat their wives. I do notice they become quite aggressive when it comes time to confront until you remind them that they are the woman.

Quote:
Hello Derrick

Good Morning to You as it's 11:02 Am here in southern Africa darling,How are you and how was your day and the Appointment at the Hospital my Love for i have been thinking about you a lot but just that i haven't got the chance to get an access to email you cos i was not feeling well two days today having some little malaria but it some how Okay a bit dear so i try to send you an email for you to know i am still there and waiting for you to come pick me at your Airport darling to your Home to be with you there Forever and care for you as my Husband for good.

I Hope you are well and enjoying the day there in U.S so how is the weather there and do you think about me like i do always darling as i can't wait to be by your side closer for you to know how much i am in love with you alone for now and till ever Derrick.I will be glad to be with you and makes you a Full man as i guess you're half now like i am also.

Dear Examination will be taking place on 12th on this Month and will end on 30th Mach,Then i will have a free time to do whatever i like so that can give's me the Opportunity to come and stay there with you.Sp start saving for my Traveling.I will do best cos i know i am best.

I will be happy if the Doctor's helped you to get the mess in your head out and will love that a lot darling and the surgery also darling.So i am waiting for your surgery to be done well successfully with happiness without coursing any other problem Okay my Love.

Have a good day and love to hear from you as soon as possible.

Grace

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello i have miss you darling,Dear where have you been?How is your surgery my Love.I love you always and always and cant wait to be in your arms forever as husband and wife.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon
i have missed you a lot darling and thinking and praying for you always to get well so i cxan enjoy your real love.things are getting worse here daily but does not kill my faith.i am glad you are fine and wish i am by you so i would have teach you how to walk so fast and cook for you my love. i do care and want to be with you loneliness is killing my soul prove and show me your real love.
Dear you know its hard to live here as i am not working now after school as the unemployment situation here is very high.food shelter and some basic necessities are hard to come by but i know when i am with you i will be of great woman and lover to you
i care

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. I am so happy I found you in skype this morning. I am able to deal with my health regardless of how tough it gets.

I am not sure that you could have taught me to walk faster but it would have been nice to have you in the hospital to order my food from outside. The food in there was fricking horrid. The boiled eggs I ordered for breakfast were like golf balls. Even the nurse took the cover off the lasagna and said YUCK! I know you don't want to eat that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4/1/2014 3:21:44 PM] *** Missed call from grace. ***
[4/1/2014 3:24:23 PM] grace.: If anyone from Ghana sent you a request to accept her as friend kindly dont bcos i came here to the cafe to chat with youa nd i saw some guys there looking on my Computer so they have copie your name so i guess no matter what they will sent you a request bcos i heard thats the fuck they are doing here darling
[4/1/2014 3:24:46 PM] grace. : I am going home now bcos am here to talk to you but i don't know where you are
[4/1/2014 3:27:56 PM] grace. : Dear email me when you comes Online Okay and do not accept any one from here for they are bad peoples around here in Ghana Okay
[4/1/2014 3:28:05 PM] grace. : Have a good day and Love You all alone

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon my dearest in Mind,How are you doing today darling and have really missed you online mostly on Skype because i use to go to the cyber cafe to see if i can meet you online and chat with you for good but always you will not be available and that bothers me a lot but hoping we will soon for i do missed you so Much in my deep heart.Yes my love it was this address so please do not accept anyone from Ghana as a friend if you truly loves me all alone in your heart Okay.because theyb were watching on my computer when i was talking to you abnd i dont want any case where a girl or woman will try separate or disturb our love for i have really been and think you always i love you.

Dear i pray always that you will recover from from this illness and have ample time for me here as loneliness kills and living here now in the city requires a lot and being careful of yourself.wish the doctors treat you well as when i am in your place and i get work as a nurse then i will be treating you well always darling.I LOVE YOU ALL ALONE IN MY HEART.

Quote:
Hello Derrick my Dear,
Good evening to you and how are you doing today darling and your health my Love? Dear you have been in my mind always so kindly let me hear from you and know when we can meet Online at Skype and talk again for good darling.
I have devoted all my entire loving heart for you all alone and can't wait to be with you soon as you even wanted me now.

I am happy that you have understand me for not accepting anyone into your Skype contact list my Love OK.

I'm really happy that the Doctors are doing their best to fix everything well for you so you can be well fit my Love so hoping you will recover from your sickness and then we start my processing towards my coming to your home my Love,I needs you so badly and can't wait to be by your side now and forever as husband and wife and will take very good cares of you as any lover woman will do to his partner.Yes you are Right as i will be able to take cares of you for good.I will always be there for you and Love you always so lets talk soon on Skype.

Good morning beautiful! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You have been on mind every single day and I keep watching for you to be on skype when I am inside but I cant ever tell what time I might be available to chat with you. My work is very unpredictable.

I do hope this all works out and I will be able to carry on with my life with no worries about the cancer again.

I would love to have you as my wife and lover. I know for a fact that you will make me very happy and take good care of me. I look forward to the day you come to our home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dear Lover One,
Good afternoon to you and how are you doing today dear..?I have missed you so so much in my heart daily,but i actually don't know why we cannot stay in-touch with each Other and it's hurts me alot for not hearing from my dearest man,Dear derrick where are you and how are you again as your health needs me a lot and the love we have for each Other tii is going to last forever so we needed to plan how we can get together with each Other as soon as possible for i needs you so Much.
How is everything going on darling and how is the weather there too ?Dear why don't you email me when you want us to talk online darling..???I want to hear from you soon for i have missed you so much...!!!

Good afternoon my angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I have missed you and tried to catch you before you left the computer last time. It hurts me when I don't see you online but always makes me glad when I see your mail.

My health is okay and I start the treatment tomorrow. I would be fine with us planning to get you home. My health would be much better if I had someone special taking care of me and we could start our family.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my love thank be to the Lord as you are doing and when your health is good then i am in my state although i am still yearning to feel your love for i would only do away with my loneliness when i am in your arm.i do care and your name remains in my mind when i am going to bed and dreams of you feel my night as i wake in the morning thinking of you.

i would treat you like a servant will treat his king and kiss you like everybody loves to kiss a new born baby please if you love me then my heart is already yours so do well to get me to you and oure love will be complete.i really need to get work as things will be hard if i don't as i would love to do things others cant help me on my own.please remember to keep your doctors advice love you

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am definitely yearning to feel your love and to wake up next to you and enjoy those morning kisses.

If you don't know by now that I love you then there is something seriously wrong with our communication. I have no idea where you are at or what to do to get you home. It would be nice if you found out though.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon from here to you my darling.Hope you are doing great today.How are you spending your day wish its loved and fun there.i am here alone and wished we could have been together as i have felt you for some months now and wish to show you real love and caring.i have no family now i am alone and wish i could be with my dream man so i feel the smile and cry of our kids.

I don't know what you really want to know now as i am from South Africa and now living in ghana after school as based on the cruel and violent living of some citizen which is taking the life many lifes away.when i was in Ghana was at the friends grand mum village and have moved to the Ashanti region city Kumasi.i have tried to get job but since my certificate is not in yet all the job i get are not going to yeal me nothing and might encountering much problems too.as i cant work at the bear bar or restaurant for the pressure from men will kill my soul and love for you. T o be frank with you you are the one who have shown me care and love for i have never know or talk to any man like you.

If you really want me by you then you know we can do anything but to support with fund and our strength and see one of the Best Traveling Agencies to help us out and i will be with you soon.i love you take care.Hear from you Soon...!!!

Good morning lover! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday and the holiday. I am spending most of my days going to the hospital for treatment and coming right back to work and trying to catch up on everything that I got behind in those hours that I was gone.

The weekends seem to be the only fairly easy days that I get now but every night I still have my baby to look at and think of the times we will be spending together in the future.

Honey you know that I do not mind if we get an agent. I just want my wife to be home. That is the only care I have. Just let him, or her, contact me once you have talked to them.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick
Good evening how are you doing i hope you are fine my love.its hard with the internet down here as due to the rains and i have been in the cold weather all alone thinking of my darling.i do want to be with you as i am all alone left in the world now and want to be with a caring and loving man like you you make me feel like i am in your arm as we speak and kiss for love.

I will borrow money from my friend and go to town in search of a good agent and will let you speak to themm as per how you wish and want thin gs to be done.They are the only organization which can help us as we cant trust any connection man i want to get to you safe and healthy.i love you my darling take care.wish you speedy recovery

Good morning my sexy wife to be! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. It is sad that my baby was cold and I could not be with you to hold you tight and keep you warm. I will be glad when you do finally get here.

Yes, I would trust only an agent to get you home safe. I'm happy that you suggested that we use one.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Darling

Good evening how are you doing? hope you are doing great vy brace and faster recovering as i can feel you now.Everyday and night i think and dream walking with you on the beach most.i keep starring at your picture.i am still cant imagine how we have met.for its going to be memorable finally being your arm where i wish to so i can lay my head on your chest where i will build my family.

I went to town as i said in my email and was very tiresome as the sun scotch cant be contain during the day and the traffics.I as able to make enquirers with some good agents which can be trusted all we will do now is to get your command and i can get their information which you can contact them and will let me now whatever they discuss with you so when they are twisting we can now as i wont stop seeking for data on traveling as per Ghana laws till i am with you.

Let me know when i should provide you with this information OK as they might be asking for yours too.i love you stay bless and healed well soon my darling.

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I stare at your photos before bedtime and after I wake. They are on the computer set up as a sfae screen show and put on the night stand at your side of the bed so I actually wake up seeing your smaile.

Honey I think it will be best if you have them contact me for an introduction after you explain the situation to them. If they are too lazy to contact me first then we don't really want them to be working for us from the start.

I cannot wait to feel you with your head on my chest and my arms around you at night.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick

How are you doing my love?hope you are doing great by Gods grace.you sound very serious and loving but dear if you really want me by your-side then please you should understand me as i was the person who went to make esquires and they did not come to us.The manager clearly said to me that they have never failed in any of their process and i should thank the person who showed me their office.Also they are not in a promotion season where they go find people so if and only we are ready to make a move from Ghana then they have given me their information which even when you say hi please brief me as per your organization or company they are going to brief you then and after discussing with a neighbor she said there is know travel Agent who will come to you but when you go to them they will show you how they are serious and will help us only if we are on track and do not fail in things when needed
NOTE: PLEASE MY LOVE THESE IS THEIR INFORMATION YOU CAN PLEASE CONTACT THEM .
NAME:
NO:+23323
EMAIL: @gmail.com
Remember,you can ask them any question and they will answer you as that was what the manager said to me like i came for the esquires.

Yours Lovely woman
Grace
I can't wait to be with You...Derrick my Love..!!!
Hug and Kisses.

Quote:
Good Early morning here darling,As It's 6:28Am here and it's a good Friday.I am happy we are getting closer to each Other soon and hope sooner we will.I have dedicated a love from my entire heart for you all alone and will always be there for you and show you how much i am in love with you all alone.How are you darling and your health? As i have been imagine you always in my dreams and can't wait to be closer to you because you have change my Life from single to couples and that has made my Life genuine with you.

I will feel grateful to be waking up every morning with my husband besides me and kisses me when am to cook breakfast and and then shower together my Love,I am happy to have you in my Life and will always be.To loves me it's to accept me as i am and will be always be there for you darling.Because whenever i look at your photos you sent to me i imagine be having fun with you together at the beach running after me making me feel the true love and happiness in Life with a husband.I Love You Derrick.
Dear this is my Love for you and my dreams of goals.

Grace Love you always.
kisses and Huggg

Good morning lover! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. It's 5:30 am here and Friday. I am doing fine just going through with the doctors plan. Of course you will always be here with me. I would never let you go. I am just waiting for the day that I can finally have you here with me.

I will love having you here to shower with and cook breakfast. It's good to see that you like your man to kiss you while you're cooking. I hope you won't mind my wandering hands too.

I think this shyster is a bit full of himself. He should be grateful to your friend for getting him business. What an egoistical ass he is. I will contact him but remember I am going into this already seeing his arrogance and laziness up front. Two qualities that I dislike the most.

---------------------------------------------------
Agent

I am contacting you regarding my lady Grace that visited your office yesterday. We need to see what it will take to get her out of there and home where she belongs. Will Rogers will be the destination airport.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon my dearest in Mind Derrick,And how are you doing today as it's 2:11pm here in the afternoon and thinking about you and how things will work out good for us.i am grateful and will always love you for your understanding.i surely believe he wont be of the qualities you hate he is a nice person and talks nice but with confidence as per his records.i surely believe this is the best choice we have made so try talk to them as a man and let them know how you really want me by your side as i cant wait to see you my love.please don't forget to let me know any information he will share with you OK.i love you and want to trust you with my love for you have brought me happiness
My plea is to be in your house and make a nice and beautiful family so we could leave to hear the cry of our kids and i will remain yours forever as i have no family now and you know you are my world.i love you

Quote:
Good evening my love..It's 5:36 pm here and have missed you so so Much as i even came online to see if you are there so we can chat on Skype but you are Online and not typing to me my Love..I have missed you so so much my love.Let me hear from you soon darling...I Love you and can't wait to be with you closer to your home and Unless i forget have you talk to the agent darling..?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick
Good morning to you darling as it's 9:39 am and wanted to hear from you as i couldn't heard from you the whole of yesterday darling..?How are you my Love and your health as they are important to me dear One.
My Love i have truly missed you a lot in my heart and can't wait till the day we shall be together soon as sooner will be darling and kissed your lovely lips and hold me tight in your arms and treat me as your Lovely woman derrick my Love,You have been in my mind always day in and day out as when i feel lonely then you be in my mind and my heart as there is were we both needed to be darling.

I'm wanted to know how things are going on between you and the agent darling as he told me yesterday he will talk to you so he called me and collected your telephone number so am expecting to heard something good from him as he hasn't call me back again.I have truly missed you so so much and can't wait till the day we will both be together in your home as husband and wife darling.

I want to hear from you and know how things are working out good for my coming to you my dearest in mind as you are the one and the Only i know and want and wants to be besides You and hold you tight with deep feeling of Love.I can't wait to be cooking at your kitchen my Love and you will be standing at my back kissing me and telling me to be fast and cook your coffee for you Oh darling i need to be with you.
Yours lover woman ..!!! You Are the King of my Heart Derrick.!!!

Good morning princess! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am fine just going to treatment and noticing that I now have allergies. I woke up Sunday morning with all the symptoms.

I miss you too baby and I'm very glad that I have your photos for now but what I really want is your body in the bed with me.

I have not read anything from the agent since I wrote him dear. I can't wait to have you at the stove but there is no way I will be rushing you to make the coffee. We will be putting that on before we get in the shower. When we are finished with that I will pour us both a cup while you are starting our meal.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my king how are you doing hope you are doing great there and wished i was with you and speaking everything to your ear.But remember it pays to wait my love ok as we need to be patient and live with the situation .i surely believe it should be as scheduled but not in a rush OK my darling .i surely believe the agency will contact you back dear.Sometimes i sit to think and imaging things that are bound to happen.i am faithful and truthful with your love so let keep our love to a different angle , Wish you speedy recovery dear take care...Love you always and wants to show you how much i truly loves him Okay..

Good morning lover! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I also wish you were here with me not only to tell you to your ears but to also having you in my sights every day. I was merely telling you what was happening with your agent since you asked me about it. I have waited this long for my wife and am not trying to rush anything now.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Love,I am here Online and want to talk to you Okay so come Online now at Skype so we can chat for good my Love,I am happy to hear such a lovely mail from you and can't wait to be with you closer my Love.So when you heard from the agent what reaction have you had or plans towards my Coming and hoping it will be sooner but i wonder you said not rushing anything now my Love...I am thinking about you all the time as your Love have been in my heart always and as you know how loneliness hurts darling.I Love you always and will always do . So when you heard from the agent darling' what's the planing now.

I will always be your Lover woman

Quote:
Good afternoon my love wish and hope you are doing great as i am all alone here under the tree as the sun is scotching very hard and i am taking fresh air and thinking of you.please if you have received the agent email let me know as when i went to the agency to tell them that you have sent them email and waiting for the reply he told me they have also replied so if you have received it you can let me know.

Hope you are strongly recovering from the sickness and getting better now for me as i will always keep my first day with i you in mind and wont forget how we will kiss and hug each other OK.thank you for understanding me till this time my dream is you for you to be on time as you and the agency may scheduled and i know if it is done so i might be with you in a twinkle of an eye.i love you darling i thank God for bounding us together i know no man can separate us i love you..!
I can't wait to be with you my lover man derrick as you have been in my dreams and my Mind always

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I need to get my baby girl out of that scotching sun and get you home to your scotching hot man that is here waiting to hug you, kiss you and drag you home with me where we can do other things to each other.

Honey I have heard absolutely nothing from your agent.I can make no plans until I do read from him.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick my Love,
Good early morning here my love,I hope you are doing well by grace and wish we share our prayer before sleep cant wait to care and treat you as a responsible man.i do love and always feel i am already with you but cant imagine this obstacle as the Agent is received your email and have replied several times as he tells me.And when he calls too only answer machine that answers and also wondering why so if you can darling then try to even call him too OK.Show him your seriousness as i will be a perfect woman by you i love you.Also send him an email again Derrick i sure believe all will be well.Again he said he even left you a voice-mail for you to read and wants you to give me him the time that can suites you so you both can communicate on the Phone for he has try several time to call you but not reachable

I am always thinking of how fast we can be together but hoping sooner we will cos i can't wait to be there caring for your health and showing you how much I'm in-love with you all alone and will always be darling.I Love you with all my heart..I will always be there for you as your WIFE...!!!

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I do see 2 mails that appear to have the same content, from what appears to be your agent waiting for me after I answer you. I know he sent no message to me prior to this.

Honey there is no way I am communicating with them by phone. I want every bit of our discussions on typed emails just for future reference. They should know that I have an actual job where I have to work outside and never carry my phone out of the trailer. I do not get to sit at a desk all day.

I know that we have to be patient to make things work well for us. I will be happy once we have you home and I can enjoy all the love that you have for me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear ,

How are you doing? I hope all is well. Your lady Grace visited us, concerning her travel to the United States of America. We will do everything for her to travel to the United States of America.

All necessary travel documents and ticket will be arrange for your lady Grace to be with you soon. The total cost will be $8,550. And 70% down payment and the 30% after work completed.

It will take us 3weeks to complete the job.

For future information you can contact on +233 233

Managing Director.

Hello Mr. Owusu, I will need an actual invoice with a breakdown of that price and your bank information to send it to once I approve of the billing. Just throwing a number out there is very unprofessional. All communication will take place by mail so that I may keep track of what has been said.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning to you my dear how are you? As it's Sunday morning here around 6:31am here and hope you are doing well by Gods grace.its twilight here and soon the dark will take total control wished my honey hard or was on the way home so i can hug and served you dinner after your bathroom my dear (?)
I am personally happy you have been able to at-least received an email from them i will advice them as you say things should be flexible i understand and support all email for records.But please understand in case of emergency call is faster than the email so don't get bored too if he calls or you call OK.
I will be proud to share all my love with you for good as you have been my joy companion and lover,don't know how i will be to smell your breath at dawn and listen your voice in my ear too.All i can say is that please do well to conform with the Agency well as they are my only hope dear for coming home soon kiss you.And will always be there for you as a wife and you will be my husband and spend the rest of Life together because i want to be with you my Love and by your-side is where my happiness is as you know loneliness hurts.
I can't wait darling and wishes to be there even before the World Cup so we can at-least go and watch some of their matches if you're Only interested.I Love You and will always Loves You Derrick.

Your Lover woman

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Nothing will make me happier than coming home hard to my honey and sharing a hot bath or shower while I enjoy my sexy wife's sweet loving before dinner.

I will be fantastic once I am sharing all the love that you are willing to give me and kiss those sweet lips in the morning when I wake and carry my baby to the shower so we can wash ourselves and each other.

I can't say that world cup has anything interesting for me but I would go just to spend time with you.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic