SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nick Cart from biristsh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't want to bait him, but he made it impossible. He started here (first post):

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235881&start=0

He continued dialogue on FMF with
Quote:

yes i know that we are on dating site,so why did u say so ?

You asked what I wanted. I thought that was obvious since we are on a dating site.
You don't seem to be interested in me. That's ok.
Have a nice day,

Quote:

and u don,t want to introduce your self to me?

YOu want an introduction? I gave you one.
I also have a profile you have yet to look at.

Quote:

Hello pretty I have look at your profile ,and i am okay with it ,so tell me ,where have u been all this while , i want you to know that i don,t come here always to chart ,please i will like u to email me or add me with my email on yahoo messenger so that we can chart okay .

Email address ( [email protected])

Thank u

Nicolas
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear General,
How are you today? I hope you are well.
I wonder if you have any time in your schedule to write to me?
My aunt met you on fishmeetfish but I see she isn't interested which
is a shame since you are so nice.

I am Kate. I am 28 and I work full time at a placement agency. I am not married, I have no kids. It's just me and my dog Charley at my house.
I visit my aunt but she's getting very forgetful lately so maybe she isn't a good choice for an internet romance for you.

I hope you write back.

Kate

Quote:
Hello Kate ,

I thank u so much for your latter to me ,please Kate may I ask u some question ,can you please send your pictures to me ,once again ,i will like u to tell me your country and every thing about you okay .

Thank u so much

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.229.183
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear General,
I'm so sorry! I should have enclosed my pictures. A good looking General like you needs a hot woman on his arm. I've enclosed my photos.

I am from America and currently reside in America.

Quote:

Thank u so much , please I don,t have much time to write u an email due to my security reason ,please I will like u to add me on my yahoo messenger so that we can talk more better okay
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear General,
I am so sorry but my yahoo account got hacked and I can't get back in.
I can't open a new yahoo account because it now requires a phone number
and my phone number was already used so now it won't let me open a new account.

Quote:

Hello ,how are u doing

so what are u saying now that u can not open another account to chart me ?

correct
Quote:

Hello My Dear ,

what is your problem and how do u expect me to know the person whom I have not chart with before ,dose that really make sense to u ? please if u don,t any account to chart me forget okay ,I am not here for child's play .

Nicolas
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Children play with chat, adults have meaningful emails. Goodbye child. You are not real.

Quote:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR SAYING THAT

You are being very immature about this. No one calls a lady stupid unless they lack class. You sir, lack class.

Quote:

it is only a fool who can said what u said on email ,what type of rubbish is that ,or do u think that u can talk any body u see online like that ?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds to me like you are lazy and insulting me is not a way to get me to chat.
Do you know the type of people who chat? Scammers. That's who.
I don't chat with scammers. So the question to you is this: are you a scammer?
I strongly suspect you are.
Good Bye

Quote:
I AM NOT A SCAMMED ? PLEASE U HAVE TO RESPECT ME AND WHAT I SAID ,WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS INSULT,IS IT BECAUSE I ASK U TO ADD ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER ,IS THAT THE REASON WHY U TALK TO ME THIS WAY,I AM VERY SORRY IS MY FAULT OKAY
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for apologizing to me. I am sorry too.
I just don't do messenger since my yahoo got hacked and yahoo won't let me
open a new account since my phone number was used to open my old account.
You understand, you are a smart man.

Quote:
Hello Good after noon,

How are u doing , I just want to say that u are a really smart woman too,so tell me what do u do for a living ,are u single or married ,how old are u ,please I also want u to send me some of your pictures so that I can see it okay .

Nicolas
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear General,
I'm fine, how are you? Thank you for being so nice! I know you are very smart since you are a General and I am real lucky that you
have noticed me! I am single, I am 28 years old and I work for a placement modeling agency. I book the models for our runway shows and photo shoots. Oh, sometimes
I book their commericals!

Well, here's some of my photos. I hope you don't think I"m ugly.

Kate

Quote:
Hello sweet Kate ,

There is some thing I will like u to know ,you are very beautiful ,Kate I love your pictures the way I love u ,you are so beautiful ,from the very moment I set my very eyes on you I know that I have falling in love with some one special like u ,so tell me how long have u been doing this ,I am divorce for 8 good years now ,but what hate in my life is cheat and lie that is what i hate some much all my life.

Kate I will like u to give me your number so that I am going to call u okay ,u are very beautiful

Nicolas
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again!

Should I call you General Nicolas? How should I address you? I get a little nervous and want to make sure I call you the right thing.
Like, is it ok if I just call you General?

I am happy you like my pictures. You have been divorced a while now, have you met anyone other than me after the divorce? It must be hard.
I hate cheats too! It hurts, a lot!

My number is <baiter phone>. I usually have my phone off unless I'm expecting a call.

Well, I wish I was there to give you a kiss on your cheek. I miss you.

Quote:
Hello Kate

I thank u once again for your email ,so tell me what country number is this and please if u don,t mind I will like u to give me the country cod number so that I can call u My Kate ,yes u can call me what ever u want OK, if that will make u happy.

Kate I will u to know that u are very beautiful ,And to be honest with u I have not meat another woman apart from u and I am new in this site ,please I want u to be honest to me

Nicolas
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear General,
Thank you so much for your sweet words. I think I imagine I would love to call you General. Something about you being a General makes me want to get naked with you.
I hope it is ok if I talk like that to you. I'm not a slut or anything, you just seem to have all the right words that make me want to explore your body.

I don't know my country code but I'm in the USA.

Please be safe and I am glad you are in my life. I will be honest to you. I am a loyal person and as long as my man doesn't cheat, I am very good to him.

Kisses!

Quote:

Hello Kate ,

I Thank u so much for your kind world ,How are u doing today with your family ? I hope that u are doing fine ?

All his emails are black font highlighted in dark blue. I would like to hurt him very much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic