SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How 2 deny service 2 Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr.Mcnasty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting proposals
I recently received email from scammer stupid enough to include a working cell phone # in the US.
I used number to responds to over 100 craigslist sellers of various items in scammers area code. Scammers voice mail quickly became overloaded with calls & is now useless as I contact more craigslist sellers periodically with scammers phone #. (which BTW is xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Feel free to use these numbers to jam his voice mail sone more. He uses the pseudonym "Robin Clerk".
2: I now forward ALL junk mail to this persons email addresses which are as follows x@xxx and x@xxx,
I paste dozens of copies of his addresses in the "To" cc & BCC sections. This has engaged some scammers to the point of death threats. Makes my day.
3: I invite scammers to contact me at my "Private" email address & send them the address of other scammers, including phone numbers, & urge them to call, thus adding to junk calls & more denial of voice mail service. Try it. Its VERY Effective.
Dr. McNasty

Moderator edit: Phone #s and emails redacted. Please only post contact information if you can post definitive proof of scamming -- bo
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry but these are NOT good ideas.

(a) The Craigslist sellers are innocent third parties ("ITP"S). We have a firm rule about involving ITP's in baits. Please don't do it.

(b) Forwarding junk e-mail to the mugu's address is pointless. It will simply cause him to get a new e-mail address (which takes him 3 minutes). If there is any ongoing law enforcement investigation, this could complicate their efforts.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Bruin says, it's pointless to flood their boxes. Scammers typically have zillions of boxes in reserve; if not, they can set up a new one in less than a minute. If they abandon a box, it means nothing to them. They always keep separate records of their victims so they lose nothing if their box is disabled.

But-- disabling an existing box means that if it is posted at our sister site, scamwarners.com, or on any other scam-fighting sites, people who get a new address won't be able to Google their way to the site and learn that the email is a scam. We very much want scammers addresses to stay alive and searchable.

And wasting an innocent Craigslist seller's time by having him call a scammer is absolutely wrong on every level. It's totally unethical. How would you like to be the victim of what is essentially a prank? Please don't involve innocent third parties. That's a hard and fast rule, for a good reason.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic