SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Waavy Daavy.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one starts normal but something gets lost in the comprehension.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without any previous notice. I am a senior staff with Nigeria National petroleum Corporation,(NNPC). My colleagues and I intentionally over-invoice a contract to the tune of USD$38Million.{Thirty Eight Million United States Dollars only}

All arrangements have been concluded on how to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account after the original contractor has been fully paid. By virtue of our civil service code of conduct, serving officers are not allowed to operate foreign bank accounts.

This is why I am seeking your mutual involvement to work with me in getting the over-invoiced sum USD$38Million transferred into your foreign bank account for our benefit. Please indicate your interest via email hence other modalities will be discussed. At the end of the successful transfer into any of your nominated account,60% of the total sum goes to me, 35% to you and 5% will be used to take care of every incidental expenses.

There is no risk involved and the fund transfer will have full legal documentation back up. Please treat with utmost confidentiality.

Get back to me on my private email address: so that I can give you details

Best regards,

Dr David Ige
NNPC GED, Gas & Power

Oh Boy, Risky free. I'm there.

Sir.
I may be able to help you in this matter. Let us speak some more of it.
I await your reply.
John

Quote:

Attention: John,
My dear,
Thank you for your quick response and willingness to be part of this transaction with me, i must tell you here that my heart welcomes you in this and i am relaxed. I will make out time and call you first thing in the morning or tonight if you can let me have your private/cell phone no immediately, but please keep the information about this within you alone.
Again, thank you for your efforts towards the successful completion of this project.
Sincerely yours concerned,
Dr.David.

Have I told you how much I do not like being called Dear by another man. This is a business deal after all.

Attention Dr. David
I'm afraid there has been some kind of mix up of communications here. There has to be otherwise I don't know how you got the Impression that I am Gay. Theres nothing wrong with playing for the other team, It's just not my thing. I do have some gay friends I could connect you up with. Other than that lets just nip this in the bud right now. Shall we.
John B.

Quote:
Dear john,
i didn't understand the contents of your last mail,please i am strictly for a business that can benefit both of us period,any other thing,i am not interested,read my first and second mail very well be able to understand the business i proposed to you and indicate your interest as soon as possible.
Sincerely yours concerned,
Dr.David.

Doctor David.
The content of my last mail to you was based on the fact that you called me.."My Dear" and the followed that up with "my heart welcomes you in this and i am relaxed". I don't know where you come from Buddy but around these here parts saying that to another man will git you shot.
Now as far as business goes I don't care which team you bat for as long as I can make some money. So if you can refrain from all that namby pamby gay talk I'll listen to what you have to offer.

John B.

Quote:
Dear John,

Please read my details of the business transaction i sent to you and and be able to tell me if you are willing to be a partner in this project,if you are interested,please supply the necessary information requested from you so that we can proceed with the entire arrangements.
I am not a guy and i hate anybody called guy.
Dr.David.

^^Well that clears it up.

Dr. David.
Ok I think I understand now. It all makes sense now why you called me "My Dear".I made the mistake of thinking you were a guy but your not. It's just that all the Davids I know are guys. Your Parents had a weird sense of humor naming you David. Oh well, C'est la vie.
Well Miss David what is this business venture you keep talking about? What info do you need from me?
John

Quote:
Attention: Mr.John,

Before i will go into details of the transaction proper, I must thank you here and at the same time appreciate your quick response and interest to this mutual benefit transaction,
>blah blah a whole page of scammer babble<

As soon as the funds is rested into your account, i will first send my wife to come and see you and help us secure our part of the funds with you after you must have taken your own, either by helping her open a non residence account where our own share will be paid to.
blah blah
Dr. David Ige.

Stating the obvious.

Dr. David
I have never been so confused as to who I'm talking with as now with you. First you give me the impression that you are gay and looking for some companionship. Then you say no you are not a guy so I figure you are a woman not a guy. Then you say you hate guys and have a wife which either makes you a man which you say you are not or a Lesbian which in turn makes you gay. So, do you see my point? Either way you don't seem to know what you are or who you are and you want to do business with me.
Unless you can find some way to assure me of who and what I'm talking too I don't see much need to continue with this transaction. Do You?
John B.

Quote:
Dear Mr.John,

Please i am not a gay,i am a responsible full decent man, i am not a woman i am a man please,you are confusing me,why are you diverting my attention from the business proposal i gave to you to another thing.? what is my business with lesbians and gays?
please return back to the business at hand and forget this gay thing.
Dr,David

Ok, If you say so.

Dr David.
Forget this gay thing?????
You say I'm confusing you!!! Your the one thats confusing me. First you talk to me in a gay swishy feminine way calling me your dear. When I call you on it and tell you that I don't swing that way You say you are not a guy, You hate guys. So that has to mean your'e a woman.Right?? Right???I mean what else could it mean. So know I assume that you are a woman and then you tell me you have a wife. A woman with a wife is a lesbian/gay.Right???
So now you want to tell me you are a , Let me quote you here "responsible full decent man" So what am I supposed to think now? Are you Bi polar or a Morphodite or a cross dresser? Normally I wouldn't care what your lifestyle is thats why I say "C'est la vie" It mean Live and let Live, It's your life. Do what you want.
Now when it comes to doing some business with someone I kind of like to know who and what I'm talking to. It helps me get a feel of how things are going and what to watch out for like the monthly curse/PMS and stuff like that. Thats why I need to know exactly who you are so I can watch out for the pitfalls. So if you want to stop dancing around and tell me the truth about yourself you can forget about doing any business with me.
I await your honest reply.
John B.

Quote:
I am a man/guy.
If i told you in any of my previous messages that i am not a guy, it should be a mistake/typing error, maybe i wanted to write that i am not a gay. Maybe mistakenly wrote guy. Please i am a man not a gay. I am not a woman.
I am a responsible man.
Could this answer your questions now?
Can we proceed to the transaction now?
Thanks.
Dr. David.

Show Nuff:

Dr David.
I read your message below and you seemed to explain your way out of it pretty good. I'm impressed. I understand how those typos can happen.But it's not to good for business though is it? Making mistakes in numbers could cause you some serious problems. Anyway just one more teeny weeny thing I picked up on and I hate to bring it up seeing as how your sensitive about it but when you said "I Hate guys" Did you mean you hate guys or you hate Gays? Thats all just answer me that and we can continue with our business venture.
John B.

Quote:
Mr. John.
I hate the activities of gays, that is what i mean by i hate gays, i like guys,i also like women too as they are all human beings made by God Almighty and hate the activities of gays. Is that understood now please. Please if you are not ready or interested in my business proposal, kindly indicate so that i can move on with my life, as this will be the last comment or answer i will give as far as this issue is concerned because you are not sounding serious.
Regards.
Dr. David.

I got busy with some other lads and forgot all about him till now. if-n I get a chance I think I'll ring him up again and see which way he swings now. Laughing

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao! love how your twisted his horrible engrish against him! Smile
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i like guys,i also like women too as they are all human beings made by God Almighty

That clears that up then. He swings both ways! Laughing

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well it didn't clear it up to me. So. poke poke

Dr David.
I was discussing your problem with a couple of associates just today and they seem to think that you swing both ways and thats why you can't decide which team to bat for. Is it possible they are right? Anyway if you can assure me off your position on this I believe we still may be able to do some business together.
Let me know what you think.
John B.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic