SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

tasmarie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From DMF, I got the following in PM <addy redacted for obvious reason> Using photos of Denise Milani

Quote:
Hello ! I wish to communicate with you! I have looked at your profile, and you have appeared to me the interesting, Intellectual person. if you write me, that I I will give you my photo in the answer. I will rejoice your letter on my e-mail:*******. I already wait!!!a

I think the weight below is all boobage!

Quote:
Hello my dear friend Derrick! I`am very glad to hearing from you!
It would be desirable to tell about myself ...
As you may already know that my name is - Maria. I am 27 years old, my birthday is the 19th of May. I'm from the city, called Novocheboksarsk, which is in Russia. This is not certainly the largest city in Russia, it is in the very beautiful republican Chuvashiya. It is similar to the historic small town of the king and Kings. My height is 170 centimeters. Weight - 56 lbs. my hair`s Dark brown and my hair is long. The color of my eyes is brown. I don`t smoke and I do not do drugs!!
Alcoholic drinks I use very rarely - only on vacation or hollydays! I love
classical music, but since I can listen to other music, which is
pleasant to me, love to be in nature and landscapes look like her! Today I
I wish to send you a photo of where my view is directed as Maiden, granddaughter grandfather frost (fairytale character), I really like this photo. Here I was photographed by a friend in the new year, in my opinion, that it was very beautiful ... It's nice to you Derrick?
I think I am - a woman of universal interest. I love to dance, to be busy
in sports meets, attend fitness centers and a swimming pool. I like to communicate with animals very much and I love all living spirit and ready to help them. from childhood, I love most parrots. freedom parrots Smile
I love to be surrounded by good people, I am sociable, so I like to spend quality time in the company of true friends, but of course sometimes respectively to be one bit.
Well and of course to you as I`ll talk to you a little about my family, which is very strong and user-friendly.
I`ve still a big sister, and she already has a family and a wonderful husband, but Unfortunately she lives abroad.
I have 2 higher education, which was very helpful to me, and I don`t
sorry about that. As a result of this, I have a private matter, and I don`t have any apology.
Good and if you are interested in, that my first education - teacher and
second - the economist.
Of course, since it will be interesting you to know about my life, about my
relationships with men, in fact so Derrick?
I was married two years ago, but we got divorced, because we were not satisfied in each other, but I don`t have any children of that marriage.
Now, I also hope to find for myself a man, who can`t only to provide me (like money in life is not important), but also, and most importantly, to give me love, tenderness, warmth and care.
Many times my sister offered to help me with this, but I refused her help,
because I wish to reach than of my efforts.
I also live apart from my parents rented an apartment on the outskirts of the city ... But we see each other often, and try to spend all the holidays together. My dad works Communication systems engineer. My mother is an accountant at the company for repair household appliances.
I have an older sister (she's older than me by 2 years), she now lives in
Egypt. With her husband she met over the Internet and is happy with the 3-year
him.
I have been a little business ... I have the exact rental agency and work in it
manager. My responsibilities include assistance in finding housing tenants. in
particular, this young famyly. I also do a selection of design of apartments
the request of customers. and give workers for repair of apartments in our design.
Of course I want to have a drop of hope that I'm really interested in you and if
you are really serious man. What I have to wait on you, it's for steps to further our knowledge.
I hope to read from you soon answer Derrick.
Maria

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick! I`m very glad that you responded to my letter addressed to you
before ...
Today is my day went very well =) I can say is that as long as I don`t have
a serious relationship, then I'm sorry to be devoted to the work, but the more
As time passes, the more I realize that life is not work so easy ...
I think everyone has a right to full relations which include not
only a bed, but also communication, joy, feelings, love - all this creates
harmony and gentle promptness of care, love and a complete understanding of each other ... I think that you're agree with me Derrick?
After, when I wrote you a letter, I was thinking whether I will get your answer or not, and received the answer I realized that all the same to someone cares, that is you, but now I think the most important thing is to learn more about each other.
Do you remember in my first letter, I told you about my sister, who lives on
abroad? Duck here ... She offered me to find a man for serious relationship,
but I had to abandon it, because at that time I was very experienced ...
Yes, in my past relationships have a lot that didn`t suit each other, but when the time came to leave it was too late to change that fact.
I don`t want to go back to hatred and affection ... We are determined to not be together anymore.
Now I have no regrets ... And I was happy with everything, precisely it`s my job & my dog Murzik, my girlfriends and I have nothing to complain about either ... I want to show you today a photo of my German Spitz =) He is very dear to me, he's already 7 years old and for me very sorrowfully realize that dogs as well as cats live up to 15 years ...
Sometimes I think about what will happen when he's gone ... I also want to see more your photos!
In life, a lot of things going on, but one thing I realized that I should not fall to the bottom if the fate of you trying to drop.
My position in life to be positive =) so much easier than to withdraw into yourself and what you regret ...
Also I would like to tell you about my preferences in a man ...
I think that my future man to be honest and open - it`s a very important criterion for me! My parents raised me very well and I have always honestly come to every case!
So he must be a good family man, namely, that he was ready create a real strong and united family!
I also appreciate the man for his inner world! This is the most important thing in us ...!
Now I will add a little bit about myself as a whole) Unless of course you do not mind)
I love my work) Work for me - a hobby, because of this I get pleasure and knowledge in my business.
My favorite flowers are - red roses =) Red rose - a symbol of a great and
pure love. Flowers require constant care and concern for them.
my favorite color is green, it is well relieves stress ...
The same criteria of taste I can relate themselves to gourmet - who tries
something new in eat ...
I love to experiment with food relative to taste ...
I want to tell you Derrick, that in my heart I hope to continue with you our spoken - now it became very easy, because I have the opportunity to tell you about my life ...
As you already know, I just finished off all myself, and I think that my sister in this regard, I will not be able to help, because there you are my dear friend Derrick!
I wish I could get out of this place, have a family and decorate my life in different tones of colors! You may ask what so many colors? I'll answer), I love summer, but here it only lasts for three months when it is very hot and you can go to the beach, and then fall - rain and sleet (and then winter when it gets really cold = (
In winter, temperatures drop us down to minus 30 degrees Celsius, and sometimes it is minus 40 degrees, it is very cold = (But of course I fully adapted to this climate ... And you would be able to live in such a cold Derrick? =)
Course I would like to write you more =) but now I have to go home to feed my dog Murzik, he starts to whine when he wants to eat =))) and of course because he's just happy that I'm home) That's my dog)
I wish you a pleasant time and good luck in all your affairs Derrick!
Best regards

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick! Repleased to again see and read your letter! Glad to see, that you don`t forget me...
How was your day today? ... What do you have new? Tell me what interesting
moments were in your life =)
My day went well, but at work I was very tired ... Usually I wake up
at 7:00 in the morning, then I go to run, that would keep a good figure, then take shower drink a glass of orange juice and go to work.
At my work, very good mate - Administrator Lisa without which would I found it very difficult to work with because it got me to the rental agency from my ex-husband, and she has worked there in the post.
He gave it to me after the divorce case, said he understood and wished me good and gave me as a gift bag with documents on the agency ...
I was very difficult to promote this thing, but I managed it and now it brings
profit.
Today, before going to home from work, we had a conversation with Liza about you and I asked her to tell his opinion that she was thinking about it ...
I do not going into details about you just hinted to her that I communicate with a pleasant person from abroad. She was very surprised by this and tried to know more about our relationship with you =), but I told her no more than what any of this said ... Because it would not be correct to say that you and I have serious relationship and we love each other ...
Of course mentally I would have liked but I can`t, because we're both
should want ... Is not it Derrick?
Now I need to go home and still buy food for my dog, ??when I come from work and it is usually too late - my dog ??was all smooth and not sleeping,
waiting for me ...
If it were not for my dog, I would be very lonely. I love him very much, because until Currently it is the only man for me)
Recently, I made ??a few photos at work and wish that you had commented on them ... The whole design of which you will see in the background is all my imagination =) I hope you like it ... There is an old photo of me and Liza where we stand together, as you already know Liza has served as an administrator in my
agency life, she is very nice person.
As you already understood Derrick I live alone with a dog, apart from parents, because I'm an adult and independent girl, but I often visit my parents, they have very good and I like them very much) like something you write about them!
Tomorrow I show up at work only in the afternoon. The morning will need to go to my parents, they say they want me to talk about something serious ... I do not think it's very intriguing, because in the past this sort of thing did not happen ...
Now I'm going to my friend, today I promised go to my friend Olga. She asked me to come to her and help her in the kitchen. Because tonight to her parents come to her husband. And she asked me to help her with that. I hope you are all well out there and you do not get sick, because I'm very worried about you and I want that to you and your family was doing well.
After i will go home. When I come home and go to bed I'm sure I will think of you because you are in my thoughts ...
I wish you a good day and time my Derrick ...
Your

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Mother of Crap is that stuff confusing! I will have to read it a few more times just to try to get a general idea but there are no guarantees.

It's good of the VLad to give us his Sexual Preferences though:

Quote:
If it were not for my dog, I would be very lonely. I love him very much, because until Currently it is the only man for me

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I wrote back that maybe one day the dog, me and he can be all together but He now claims he didn't get that so I'll skate easy on his mail today.

Quote:
Good day my dear. I'm sorry I could not write before. The fact is that
in my mail yahoo. What is the problem. I believe that my mail is
hacked. Since I can not log into my yahoo. I went to the support
yahoo. Sent them a statement that they have solved this situation. But
never received a reply from them. By this, I created a new mailbox.
And now I write to you from him. If you will receive a letter from my
old box. That does not answer the phone. Since I've lost access to
their mail. All letters write here. And I beg you to resend the last
letter you sent, but never received a response. Because I'm very
excited. your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick! How are you? How are you doing today? I hope you're in a pleasant
mood ...
Today I went visit to my parents and I took them seriously conversation ... This conversation was about me ...
They told me that it was time to find a man for serious relationship ... At first I it's not even much in the shower angry because they insist on it, and then I understand what they are really saying is correct, because I was already 27 years old and I want have a family, husband, children, care, love, attention ... I want it badly ...
When I, I think this is about all that is not free to realize that time is running out and the fact that it took no return back already ... and if you do not seek nor do whatever and can be die a spinster ... My parents are right in this regard totally!
You know I am very tired of being alone. I do not have enough men who would have loved me as much as I did. Who would be able to support me in difficult times.
But I know that the earth is a man to whom I can give all my love and affection. And so I really want to know what kind of person you are.
After visiting my parents I went to work there and I had fallen for a lot of things, had to negotiate with the insurance agent about insurance premises
agencies and the property in it, then I had to talk to one of the Visitors clients - he did not like the options offered by apartments. could see that he wanted to stay, but most of it is not that bad either was ...
Today I`m very tired, but I was not an easy day, but I coped with it. I'm glad I have you, and believe me, it makes me very easily to you ...
Nice to see that there are people who will listen to you and understand ...
After the divorce, I do not acquainted with anyone. you're the first person I talk so closely and tell everything about yourself ... I feel like she will make thee his inner world and realize that you just start to get used to.
I really do not I would like to lose you. I do not know how we will be with you further, but my the desire to be with you, thinking of you a lot longer than I thought and I I understand that with each passing day more and more ...
I hope you will be honest and sincere to me ...
I look forward to your reply my Derrick!
Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick!!! Very happy to receive your letter! Today I was doing well and
in a good mood =) morning, I drove into a clothing store and bought a couple of
dresses ...
Normally I don`t spend a lot of money, but today I wanted to buy something.
Today I made these pictures for you Derrick, and i will send it to you. I think that you will be pleased to see me this way I am ...!
My friend Lisa nier at me and not behind, all asking how do you do that
new, but I'm still exactly do not say to anyone in our details with you
relations... I would certainly talk to your parents about you, but so far
I'm afraid ... I think you can give me more confidence in everything! And I believe in you - believe as, if we're together and nothing can separate us
Now and forever ...
This morning when I woke up the first thought was of you, as what you're doing,
I just wanted to see you! Usually in the morning I wake up and I want to sleep, but today was not like this was just you and the desire to be close you, feel your body, breath, soft touch ...
I would love to see you smile now Derrick. I want to ask you one modest question. What is your first kiss with a girl to whom you feel hidden feelings? He is remembered you for a long time, or it's normal for you to kiss? How would you introduce our first Kiss Derrick? I think, that for me it will be a special moment in my life, and I can`t forget this ever. I can imagine how this happens, you
come to me slowly and gently hug me and tell me that you love me and then you have a passionate but gentle kiss Derrick.
I am quite confident that it would be, and I'd like to try it out now. I'd like to kiss you Now.
But I understand that all this is still a dream, but such dreams that Immersed right to reality!
And I'll try to do everything we can to my desire to be with you realized ...
Today I would like, what would you answer me honestly - honestly, what are you
think of me? Are you ready for the future creation of real relationship? Are you ready to be loved and loving husband, dignified and caring father ...?
I ask this because I want to be confident in her happiness and do not want to step on the same rake ... Because of stories with my marriage I had left ...
The man who swore that love me, do not leave any where and that in the end ... In the end, I'm just one ..
I hope for your understanding Derrick!
Now I sit at the computer and I'm eating ice cream =) It also raises me
mood =)
Tell me about your biggest wish ...) And tell me what some fairy tale or story with happy end =) I love so much fairy tale) My mom always told me some stories before the night) Very hunt to know =)
I`ll waiting for a letter from you tomorrow and the response to it ...!
I kiss you, Derrick!
Your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! I am again happy to read your letter honey! How are you doing today? How are your mood? I'd love to hear your voice ...
The more we communicate with you, the more I want to feel in your hands, to make you happy and it gave me happiness ...
Today I had a dream as I met you on what that site where were a lot of cars, we saw each other from a distance, and at this point we're frozen with happiness that this has happened, then we ran to each other and strongly hugged each other and we were so good that it can be compared with the dose adrenaline in the blood ...
Warm thoughts of you and me do not give me warm in this cold and, in part,
cruel world! See you - this is my main and most cherished of dream! See you, hug you, kiss you, and tell you - "I love you, I want you!!!" - this is all to the What I aspire to, that's all I want! I've been looking for you all my life and now I found you! I really miss you!
How I wish that you would now put his arm around me and warmed thy arms! You
would gently kissed me and we would walk home! Houses would you give me a warm blanket and gently warmed to me with body, and we would have spent the whole evening together is sweet cuddling! Derrick you've dreamed about it!
I'll dream about it and it seems to me lovely! It is already dark and the evening slowly turns to night!
I woke up in a very agitated state and the whole morning thinking you're somewhere there ...
My dream for me have one strong significance, this is that, what I need to see you and feel, and now I realize that if we do not do something about it, then things can continue for a long time, and I do not want whatever it was for a long time respect me and you ...
What do you think about my dream and our meeting with you Derrick?
I also understand that just keeps me here is my business and my parents, and it
my happiness, but happiness is not something where I'm happy at maximum ... My Happiness is to be with you now, to love you, caress you, care about you and our home warmth - that's what happiness is for me!
And what of the present happiness for you Derrick?
Now I'm at work and I have a lot of thoughts about you ... Work as a very
is out from under feet ... I think I'll drink a cup of black coffee to cheer up, but my heart beats so hard that I'm afraid to hurt your health, because of the pressure rises much coffee ...
Now I'll have to start for a business in the company Derrick, and, unfortunately, I have to stop writing now, but since I'm serious about you, and I do not want to play any games, then I have to, I do, I must and I ask you, what do you think about our meeting with you? Are you ready to take me with you? Is it convenient to you will be I see you ...?
If you're not ready, and I write all understand Derrick ... But if you really ready for all this, I would be strong - strong and happy, very happy!
I do not want to lose you have no where!
I need you!
You're my ray of light!
You're my only hope!
You're the one person who lit a spark in me for you ...
I look forward to your answer, my dear Derrick!
Your Marie ...
p.s.
I'm sending you two pictures where I in the bedroom =) I dream of our meeting Derrick...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dear Derrick! Thank you for what you know me as the girl which needs to be real, warm and pure love!
Each of my day is filled with colors of the world, even those whom I never will
see, but I feel them and I understand that you need me, and this is my heart,if a butterfly flutters inside me ...!
Today, I'm fine, but as always a lot of things, but now I'm not so much think about my business, because you're in a very deep my heart and I hard to think about anything else ... I feel like a little kid who just realized that he liked another child and it is so Awesome!
I am grateful to God for what he gave me you and your attention and I hope that you'll be there forever and nothing will separate us or with you my Derrick!!!
When you and I did not know I felt a lot of pain in my heart, and I thought that I would never experience again feeling the love. But now, when we acquainted with you the feeling has passed, and I think that I can love again and give love.
I guess it's because so many years kept it all inside. and no one shared it. and now I have shared with you. and in my soul I felt better. I was just need to talk with someone about it, and i told you.
When I receive your letter I get along with that part of you, and I feel a great joy for me it is a great happiness when I see them every day Derrick.
This morning, I spent an hour standing on the balcony and thought of us. I looked at sky, looking at passers-by saw the guys and girls that go together.
Me would love to go with you together in the park or on the street, anywhere...
Early this morning I had the opportunity to talk with my parents on the phone
and I told them about you and your words that you say to me, and you Derrick don`t have idea on how much they were glad to hear that, but even more pleased were happy to hear my voice trembling, because when I talk about you I captures the flow of excitement and I can not help it that ...
I want to see your pictures more and more, I want to know everything about you, all all what else I don`t know, but I think that our meeting with you all and we will fix everything feel it together!
I believe that God blesses us, I was so easy to live and breathe, knowing that
you just have me - thank you for this Derrick!
With hope to you Derrick ...
Gently kiss you ....
Gently hug ....
yours and only yours Maria

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my dear, I really wanted to write to you. I'm sorry we had the holidays. in honor of the victory of 2
the Great Patriotic War. the whole country celebrating suit. I log in
to my try Account yahoo. but my access blocked. I do not understand what (
but for that I regained access to their old mailbox yahoo. so far, we will conduct
conversation here. because I do not understand why my account blocked. I wrote in support
yahoo. and is now waiting for a reply from them. darling. how are you? how is your health? What are you doing these days? I
finish on this my email. because I have to go to work. evening, I'll wait an answer from you. and

I will certainly write to you more. your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my dear, I tried to log into your account yahoo. but my access
blocked. We will maintain correspondence here. because I do not understand why my
The account is locked. I wrote in support yahoo. and is now waiting for
answer from them again. honey. how are you? how is your health? What are you doing
all these days? I will finish my letter on this. because I have to go to work.
evening, I'll wait an answer from you. and certainly I will write you more.
yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Derrick! How was your day? Again, glad to hear from you!
Today, I need you to support me morally ...
Today I have a very a difficult day!
Imagine today in my agency came the tax office and we checked all the documents, all the bills and everything that is related to payments, salaries,taxes, deductions ...
It was very tiring ... Now I am very tired because we were with Liza had to raise a lot of documents that would report to the Internal Revenue Service ...
But all went well, and mostly everything was fine because I always honestly am doing and not doing whatever illegal!
Tax inspector saw on our face fatigue as we were exhausted its work, and when he was given all the reports of his staff and he was looking through them, and then said that we had everything in order and he also asked for an apology for the fact that he had to take our time.
Simply, he was a very polite man! And so we have a rarity)
Just today at work we were doing meeting about the modernization of kitchen
Design.
I certainly understand that the agency is a gift from my ex-husband and I took this matter in this for what it is, and now I realize that we need to change something that is improved, because the whole plan that we Rabaul, already out of date. and all must strive to improve.
I had to take a loan of 210000 rubles the purchase of materials needed for renovation and new design, as the old equipment needs constant service and it takes a lot of money.
So I decided to permanently stop spending money on the old stuff and put them in a new, and so else it will be the cost of installation and maintenance, but it will be stand out from the proceeds of my agency!
In general, for me and my agency is a very substantial amount of money, but I think all also that it would be right!
Do you think if I've received?
I just did it because that would be people who come to our company
receive quality service and natural vision, not old and bonalno conduct Affairs!
I think I did the right thing and made the right decision to upgrade
the company, as we need to lure more customers to increase income ...
Just today I went to my parents and shared with them my experiences on
Today, they saw something that I am very tired and asked to stay with them
home to rest but I had to come back to work and write you a letter,
as well as the need to feed my dog ??at home ...
Actually for my dog ??when I'm at work, watching my neighbor, she feeds him
lunch and when I come late I can feed him myself, just I have it already
used to this schedule meals and everything is in order)
Derrick you have to excuse me but I have to finish writing this letter to you
because I do not want a lot of rest ...
I love you my Derrick!
And write me what you think of today's my day!
Love you!
I kiss ...!
Your Maria

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice vlad, even has a dog.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^A whole lot of puppies too! I am not sure what to make of this mail.

Quote:
Betrayed you Maria!!!

Hello my dear Derrick!
Once again, I'm glad to see your letter! This morning, when I stood up - I realized that if we both want our meeting with you we both have to make every effort for this to happen!
The more I talk to you so more I realize now that you and I, we need to be next to each other ...
Understand my dear I am an ordinary girl that you love breath and now I need you as anybody ever before and Derrick!
Sometimes I wonder how long we have to wait for our meeting ...
Just do not ask you to think that this is my whim ...
Not at all! This is my most great desire to my favorite - the desire to be with you today, to give you affection and care!
And I want you to take my heart completely! I do not need any that the main thing that you have been with me ...
I love you my Derrick!
I'm sorry that I started writing it with the notes, but it's hard without you ...
How are you doing today, my dear? How are your days?
Do you think about me?
How badly do you want to be with me? ...
Today I have not so much work and everything comes back to normal ...
My parents convey greetings to you and ask you how are you doing ...?
They are just as interested in me when we meet again =)
Now I live only dreams about you, but I want to say that it is neither too small for me.
but not as much as I'd like ...
It is your attention helps me to be stronger and carry a lot of difficulties ...
I do not mean that God would have shared ...
I'm sure that we'll be together and I will pray to God that he would have brought our hearts my dear Derrick!
I love you my dear ...!
And wait for your new letter my dear Derrick!
Betrayed you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick! I am very glad to understand now that all of us have decided to meet!
We shall be side by side with each other, and I think that it is a new stage in our attitudes!
Whether not so my dear Derrick?
But as we understand that it is not necessary on a place, and now we do not need to miss our chance of an our meeting and I wish to tell that we as much as possible should put to it all our efforts...!
You so do not think?
Today at me remarkable day but became more pleasure when I read your letter and understood, that you wish to see me near to yourselves...!
I had an opportunity at once to communicate with the parents and to inform them, that we soon shall together...!

They are very glad for us with you! =) and they bless us on the further home life! I see that they very well to you concern also each time learn as your affairs...) All this shows me that my parents are very happy that we with you have found each other!!!

As tomorrow I shall visit agency, for that what to learn about that that to me it is required make for that that I could to fly to you.
Ah yes I still to me will need to learn about cost of tickets up to you...

If you have such information how many to me it is required money resources and as is easier up to you to reach that tell to me about it to me it will be very useful to know the information on this flight...

And one more moment.
I should know the exact information concerning you:

1) Write to me the Exact name of your nearest airport.

2) your Exact name of city and the country.

3) Write to me your home address.

4) Also write to me your phone number with a code of your country.

5) And as I would would like that you as have specified your full name and a surname.

I ask you about this information because I should have all these data, for a greater guarantee and safety!

As I would like to leave all my data for you as we already for a long time know each other and I think that you as should have it.

Here my data:

first name: Maria
last name: Perminova

full home address: Russia, Republic Chuvashiya, Cheboksary, Sovetskaya Street 38, apt.11

You as should tell to me what especial rules is in your country what to me to get in ridiculous situations. You have such rules?
I would like to know as you today and what mood at you? Whether you are ready to expect me with greater force than before?
Now I in very good mood and constantly think of ours with you to a meeting...!
For me it is very serious step as your country very far from Russia...
I think, that you me should adjust on positive flight to you mine beloved Derrick!
Know, that I soon shall with you my dear!
And I very much ask you be in earnest to my questions very much!
And whenever possible give me on them answers...
I very much require your love and support...!
I love you Mine Derrick!
Yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my beloved DERRICK ......
I visited a travel agency and now I want to write you a decent e-mail, so you might get a better idea of ​​all the travel arrangements that I have to do here to meet you at last. In fact, I have much to write, but I will be specific and write only important thing now. Okay?

Well, in general, see .. From all the research I could do these days, I figured out that the standard period of registration documents for the USA takes up to 15 days. AND DERRICK, the only type of documents that I can try to get - a temporary tourist visa. A visa is 7 to 30 days depending on how busy the consulate and the need for checks and additional administrative processing of each particular claim or statement given to an unmarried woman under the age of 30 years, intending to visit the territory of your country without the support of a brother or father . In the travel agency told me that in this case the immigration services are continually suspicion of improper use, or move the goal of such a visit, and statements can deny at all if you do not meet any requirements. So I have to give all the information in advance the time and the right to issue questionnaires to be able to visit you during the holiday period. The only thing the near future for a free vacation time, which I will give myself to - will officially from May 20 to June 29.
From this I am ready to spend 3 weeks with you for sure how a few days of this, I wish to spend here with my relatives and family as well as to straighten things home after returning from the USA, and as I will need to check the work of Liza. It will carry out my duties at the straight time while I spend these magical days of my vacation with you in your country ...
DERRICK, visa, initially valid for the period of 180 days and I have to pay in advance whole packet of documents to substantiate the embassy of my visit. First of all, all my papers, information and evidence to be transferred know-how on official foreign language and certified by a notary, this service will cost about 3,000 rubles. Next, there is a minimum consular fees for the visa 4,960 rubles, and the courier service tax "Pony Express, Moscow," the company is 1,250 rubles.
Tickets must also have both ways with a fixed return date back to Russia. I offer two options for the flight, and Aeroflot, RUSSIA Airlines,

Securities 36,867 rubles, and this - the best way for the USA.

Secondly agency must prepare an invitation to the voucher for the hotel accommodation for me at least half of the time duration of the planned stay. Officials offered some branches hotels, and upon my arrival in USA I would have to register there and live there for at least a few nights. If I could stay in your home, then I could leave this for you and also might be able to get a refund. In fact, it is - just a necessary formality that is paid in full and will close 15,500 rubles (considering that the average price is 1,550 rubles per day hotel). However, I must renew your passport and pay 3,800 for it. In addition to all of the need to be prepared for two trips to Moscow for the first time to deliver biometric data and pass through a personal interview, if required, and the second time is for the international flight abroad. From here I will go to the local railway station in our main city of Cheboksary and from there travel by train to Moscow. Costs of tickets round trip, on average 6,045 rubles.

If I calculated the costs correctly then we must be prepared to engage only 71,422 rubles. I do not know how we're really going to solve this, as I have right now cash only for 20,000 rubles. Yet, the nearest day I'll get the rest of my salary and bonuses to about 15,000 rubles. Thus, in the real world I come short with 35,000 rubles, and not to my lack I have no way to get it at all. Another agency accepts payment by cash on the day of the submission of the documents, or do it by credit card only citizens of Russia, while the reception of international transactions is not adapted yet. I ask you to excuse me, but I can not cover all the expenses themselves. Even though it's not a lot of money.
I also tried to visit some of the banks to see if I'm able to get a loan. But I could not do it, because I am a guarantor, since I recently took a bank loan to repair and upgrade the design of the agency in the amount of 210,000 rubles.
I also wanted to ask for the missing money from my parents, but I could not do it, because I insure my own parents because pensions in Russia are very small and I do not want that to my parents in what is needed. I love them very much!
My last hope here were my friends, but most of my friends are very limited family budget as they work a regular job and the majority of children who have the same need for security. I'm just not the right to take money from them.

Unfortunately DERRICK, cheaper travel options do not exist in my case, and also no one shall give a guarantee for the successful registration of visa documents as the process is quite complicated. I can try just a unique option. Sorry about that ..

Is it just me that is thoroughly confused on this shit plan?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick. I am working a short day today and just wish to write

quickly before i leave for home... I am pleased with your letter and only wish

we had not any language difference and barrier thus we would never get to any

misunderstanding between us.. For certain a real meeting will change everything

and i will be more than happy finally to meet you face to face and enjoy a

personal conversation not only on internet or phone, but eyes to eyes, enjoying

each other smiles. That is what i so dream about at moment...

Derrick, else i want to clarify some things. I am ready to apply for travel

paperwork process only through specialized accredited company which will take

control on all procedure and travel arrangements properly giving me a guarantee

for successful and safe trip. This is what i want to do as soon as i gather all

funds for total payments. Yet i have no more idea how to come up with all

finances and that is why i suggest to split the costs and would need you to help

me out with the rest.

If you are ready to assist with expenses then i suggest you now to take your

time as soon as you can and figure out the way how you can do it! Maybe some

quick, safe and reliable way to transfer money all over the world which you may

find such branch there locally in your banks??? At current conditions i come

short with 35,000 ( ~ equivalent of $ 700 US Dollars ).... You would need

to put this amount for me so i will fulfil total balance and will go ahead to

start process once i have everything prepared.

I was trying to change the dates of my holidays but the only best thing i could

do is to postpone it for 1 week. So, my official time of vacation will be exactly

for May 20 to June 29. I am really very sorry Derrick, but this is the best

i can do. And in general, it means i have only 2 weeks in stock before it starts.

I am all yours Derrick and i am ready for you. But if you are not serious about my

visit and prefer to waste the time then please let me know without delay so i can

make more plans to spend this holidays. At moment i am all determined to spend it

with you in United States and let us enjoy a quality time with each other. I want that

more than you imagine, and if that is what you want as well then let's make it

true. You know what to do now..

I will not have more access to internet today but will check for your reply

tomorrow morning.

kisses for you,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my beloved Derrick. How are you doing? you think of me how think of you?? Smile I really start to feel me a bit anxious by presence you the personnel face to face, also I still afraid as we can well not lag behind from each other language when we really meet actually. You know, my English language is not really fine, so when we try to speak regularly face to face, it will help more the best. Smile Anyway, I really feel that as soon as we - together, we can live very well not a question of a language barrier, and I am assured that our real meeting will be chance all in our feeling and emotions. You sincerely believe, what it can happen, and we do each other happy in the real? You imagine and think of it in general?

I so want, that things have gone right and could be in the way to arrange my visiting with you in United States. If you can help in something then that I am assured that we can suit it. Anyhow, people always say that two heads it is better than one and if two persons have the same purposes and intentions influencing it in common in steam all can happen and all dreams can be carried out. I really hope that we can... I study some details about existing ways of the international remittances.

First all managers have suggested to make it the international transaction of bank. But it is a pity to me that I have now no that certain account of currency in bank, thus we could make it so, but I not that rich nevertheless and actually I have not many capitals to keep there. Usually my salary goes to pay at once accounts and other house material, other part for regular requirements of life. I was in the habit to save a free cash only independently houses, thus I never used any material of banks or credit cards. Derrick, then the manager informed to choose services also "the Western Union". They explain that it works all over the world which do within several hours that I think, would be convenient if you find it in local scale on your party. For reception I should have my documents concerning identification and define a sum of money, your data, the full name, the country, and the exact name of a city from where money sends, also a little the additional information which should be reference number. And for you it is even easier, you should know my full name and a site. You could even write only my country and my full name, and it will be enough and any any misunderstanding.
So, for any case, here I write my full data again.
My actual place of residence:
Country - Russia
index - 428000
Republic Chuvashiya
City - Cheboksary
Sovetskaya Street 38, apt.11

My full name as is written in the passport: Maria Perminova (it is correct spelling in English). And please Derrick, make sure that I will have all full and correct details you also.

I would like, that you thought properly of ours to appear together and actually about our possibilities to take measures for travel. If you have a way to make something, please be not late with actions, as is really many documents here for me to care about, and I want to be in time. I hope that it will not be the big problem for you, and mainly I hope that I am not going to be burden for you as I do not want that you felt that way. But anyhow, in my turn, I will take control on all procedure of documents so it to be made properly for us. And certainly I will try to make sure that when we meet, you will not be disappointed by me, and we really can do each other happy, as friends, as partners, as soul mates, and certainly as real fans. . There are many things which I want that we have made together, and I am assured that there are more ideas still will appear, when United States already to accept me on a visit! Smile

I will think All of you as always and hope you to see fast!

Kisses,

Good morning my beautiful Maria! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I certainly hope that your feelings match my own but until we are face to face it may be difficult for us to know for sure. We may misunderstand things here in mail which we can always ask of if it isn't clear but being able to look at each other and explain better will be much easier.

Honey, I do not know what we are going to do to get this money there but western union and places like it are not acceptable. They are not safe ways of transferring money. Only a bank is truly safe and the only way I can do this. I am definitely wanting this to happen and now I think it may not be possible.

I don't know how we are going to do this baby but now I am worried that it may not be possible.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon my dear Derrick.
I am glad to receive your answer. My dear, forgive that I answer in the evening. Having read your letter in the afternoon, I have gone at once to bank, to learn all information concerning transfers of money resources.
I consulted to the manager of bank concerning remittance through western union. He has told that problems do not happen to it. As he has offered the alternative decision of this problem. There is a way to transfer money through Money Gramm. Transfer of money resources through Money Gramm as is simple and convenient as Western Union.
As I learnt concerning the bank account. I was interested that is necessary for bank account creation, what packages of documents for this purpose it is necessary. Bank account creation will occupy an order of 2-3 weeks. And too long Derrick. besides transfer of money resources will occupy it about one week, in that case we will lose too much time.
Derrick, I consider to the manager of bank it is possible to trust and I suggest to use nevertheless services Western Union or Money Gramm.
If you want to have consultation of the manager of bank, I can go to bank and ask contact phone number of the manager of bank. You will have possibility to consult about it at it directly.
I will finish on it my letter my dear Derrick.
I will wait for your early reply!
With love.

Good morning my lovely Maria! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, I never asked you to go consult with the bank person to give me all this nonsense about western union or money gram or anything of that sort. They are not places I would ever use.

I need a very real, safe and insured bank account to send money. Nothing else is acceptable. Baby this is really not good news for our meeting. I am not seeing how this will happen and this is exactly what I meant when I said this hasty plan won't work. I don't think we have time to fix it now.

I don't know what we are going to do here, if anything, but it will never be western union or anything like that. I think you might need to plan your vacation with your family instead.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick!!!
I was pleased to receive a letter from you. I worried about you, I could not find a place. It was hard to sleep because I'm always thinking about you, about you and me, about our future and our lives soon. By the way, how soon will it happen? When you vyshlesh money to travel to you? I'm worried, what if you change your mind? I want to see you as soon as possible, pull over to you with his whole body, and the most passionate kiss kiss, just what is possible, and then we would be with you ... But what if those dreams do not even know how soon will we meet. (Honey, I understand that you trust only transfer to a bank account. But I'm telling you that I do not have a personal bank account. To open it. Should I collect a lot of documents., And all of this will take a long time. If you still insist on a bank account, and you do not want to send through Western Union. then I can ask friends if anyone has a bank account, then I can give you their details., and then I went with a friend will go to the bank to remove money from his account. the data point I have only such alternative proposal to address the problem. still hope you'll appreciate my efforts. you understand me, because no one can understand my soul. I'm happy on our correspondence with you. I I will look forward to your next letter.
Your

Good afternoon my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I do not understand why you would think I might change my mind. My mind is made up that you are my future and once I have you home you may pull me to you for any reason you feel.I will always share my kisses with you dear.

I know you said you do not have an account but could you please find a friend that could accept the money on your behalf? I would be able to transfer the money safely.

It is nice to read that you think and dream of us being together honey. I can hardly wait until we are actually able to be with each other. I look forward to resting myself inside your loving arms.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Wed May 29, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my dear Derrick! I am glad to receive your response.
I agree to receive the money on the bank account. I was talking with a friend today about this. he agreed to help me. and now, for you to be able to transfer money to a bank account, I need to know what information should I provide for you so that you can transfer the money. I need to know what information I need to give you. I want you to know about it, and immediately wrote to me. as soon as you write what is needed. I meet my friend and I will take it all necessary information. I will end on this my little letter and I will wait for your answer soon! with love, your

Good morning dear! I am glad to find your mail as well but if your friend has no idea of his information that is needed than we are still not able to do anything. I have no idea what is needed for a transfer there. He would need to get that from his bank.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dear Derrick. I spoke with my friend again. tomorrow he will provide all the detailed information about your bank account. mr right and I will send the data to you .. I'm very tired today (Now I'm going to go to sleep. tomorrow morning, I'll write you. with love, your

Good afternoon my lovely Maria! I hope you are well and enjoying the day there. Thank you for talking to your friend about this. I think it is better to get the right information from their bank. i don't think banks there are the same as here but I really don't know.

Did you have a great weekend? I missed you!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Derrick! I Wish to tell to you absolutely seriously that I very much love you!!! And I am very strongly adjusted for that what to visit you!
The meeting with you is my overall objective which we should reach together.
My dear Derrick, today I meet with my friend. It has given me bank account requisites. All information which I am necessary for you I send in this letter my dear Derrick.
She will help me to get the transfer from you if and when i will need her. So, if you are able to help me, then you should arrange a direct transfer to her account.

I have all details with me and i write it here anyway...
_________

Currency: USD

Beneficiary:
full name: Dumnova Irina Evgenevna;
Account number (IBAN): 4 0 8 1 7 8 1 0 1 3 7 0 2 0 3 2 5 5 4 2 / 5 3;

Beneficiary Bank:
"SBERBANK" Mary El branch;
bld. Mary El's republic, Ioshkar Ola, street Krasnoarmejsky.40; 424036, Russian Federation
S.W.I.F.T. (Bank Code): SABRRUMMNA1;

Acc (BIC): 0 4 8 8 6 0 6 3 0

Intermediary Bank:
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York
60, Wall Street, New York, NY10005-2858, USA
Routing Number (ABA): 021001033;
S.W.I.F.T. (Bank Code): BKTRUS33;

Please write soon and let me know how everything is progressing.

Your

Good morning my lovely Maria! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you for the information and please thank your friend for helping us. I must say that my ultimate objective is to marry and settle with you but we must do this one thing at a time and a meeting is the next step in hopefully attaining that.

Are you feeling better after your rest last night? I wish I had been there to make you feel better.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my dear Derrick. I am glad to see your letter. I am grateful to the friend that it helps us, in realisation of ours with you to the purpose my dear Derrick. I hope have given you the necessary information. And I want to learn, whether you went to bank today my dear Derrick. If is not present, when be going to make all? Because time of a delay of my holiday will soon come to an end. And my holiday will begin. And I want to spend it with you my love Derrick. I will look forward your answer soon. I love you. Yours

Good afternoon my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am also grateful to your friend for her assistance and i emailed all of the relevant information to my bank and asked them to make the transfer. I want want all of your vacation time that I can get with you here.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon my dear Derrick. How are you? I very much worry concerning our meeting. Is what or news from bank concerning remittance?
Darling, I ask you call in bank and learn as are with it of business.
Because as I learnt remittance from for borders on bank account means occupies 4 days. I very much hope that tomorrow all will be good. On it I ask you my dear Derrick, learn in bank all information, and answer me. Because I need to know when to meet my friend and to go to bank. That it is vain not to spend its time. I hope you me understand. I will wait for your early reply. I love you. Yours

Good morning angel! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. Honey, I do not know how long this takes but 4 days seems a bit short if I compare it to some of my suppliers here in the states. If the bank thee says four day then I guess you should ask your friend to check it tomorrow. My bank would only tell me that the money was wired at whatever time they read my email. They will not give me any information about your friends account. It must be checked there and she should receive a notice of confirmation from her bank.

I am anxiously awaiting news.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic