SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nanny Scam - Nigerian POS Targeting Poor Filipinas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bbrad1960
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good choice to scam bait.

This scammer is still running this scam. You are invited to play along.
Assume a Filipina identity for better results. This one is too dumb to track email headers.

Scammers email address: [email protected] (Senders IP: 41.206.15.39 Nigeria)

Two emails from this scammer follow:

Hello, Good Day to you over there, My name is Dickson Flora, I am 40 years old am Single mom of 1 son, I was directed to this site by a friend of mine who got a nanny from this website I am looking for a Good Nanny to be able to take good care of my son (alex) i live at United STATE (USA),i am a Navy officer I need a nanny to help me look after my kid and my home while i am away and this is very urgent since i will be leaving on a naval tour soon..My Last nanny in person of sheila a Filipino woman just got married and needs to move in with her husband in Mexico ..... I am ready to pay you $3.150 dollar every month and $100 dollars every week for allowance for looking after my kids and taking care of my home...what i need is a God fearing lady with nanny experience or someone who have taken care of her own Child..... Any Educational Qualification is accepted, You will be given all the necessary Document for your traveling to the U.S.A ( United States of America ) Including Visa if you live outside USA, you will also be given an Apartment where you will be staying during your time in my house and accommodation, I will also need the following information of you like. FULL NAME: ..... ADDRESS: ....... CITY: ....... STATE: ......... ZIP/POSTAL CODE:...... COUNTRY:......... PHONE NUMBER (S) ...... GENDER: ........ AGE: ......... MARITAL STATUS: ..... OCCUPATION:.......... And i will be assisting you in getting your travel papers if you are willing to work for me here in the United STATE (USA).I have made arrangement with the USA IMMIGRATION and the USA EMBASSY here and i already secured a serial code for Visa Application for the lucky person.. I have one kid a boy age 6 Please get back to me by email only if you are interested.. I will only check on your reply on my email since i am very busy and i do not come on site.... so send me your resume on my email address...... [email protected]

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your reply and interest in the job i am really willing to get a Nanny down to the USA soon and I told you that i am going to pay you $3.150 a month and 100 dollars every week for allowance for looking after my kid and taking care of my home that will be for the up keep of my son alex. alex is 6 and I have Duplex Building with 8 bedrooms and 2 living rooms and that is all i want you to take care of you’ll have a room to yourself with a complete working system with internet facilities which Will enable you communicate with your friends and family daily.

The reason why I need a nanny is because I lost my husband in an auto crash and i take care of my kid alone And Now I have to go on a naval tour for 1year and I need a nanny or aupair to take care of my kid i understand that you might not have your visa processed yet and I have already discussed with the UNITED STATE IMMIGRATION service about my intention to get the service of a nanny to take care of my kids while I am on national duty.....Since I am a Naval officer and I hardly stay at home...So this is how I intend to make everything work...

I will give you the email of the immigration Office as well as so that they will know that I directed you to the Immigration office for the processing of your visa.....I am going to book for your flight to come down to the USA when your visa processing is completed...But you will have to pay for your visa registration fee yourself this is because the Immigration has mandated it that the applicant will address the Visa registration fee because the payment receipt will be attached to your papers and The name on it will be used for the processing of all your papers....and when the processing get done,it will be sent to you via a courier service .

The reason why you have to pay for your visa registration yourself is because the immigration office has made it compulsory that it is the applicant who pays for Her visa registration because I have once been cheated by a Filipino whom I paid all her expense and when she got her papers, she did not show up to me...so the thing is this, i am going to help you make sure that you get your visa at all cost. with my influence......I really need a honest and sincere person to work for me.... I think the registration fee work in the US 280$ so that is all they will ask you to pay and the rest will be my doing about 2,700$. this is all that I have planned down so if you are ok with it, do mail me back. but if you will ask me to pay your visa registration fee for you, please don’t write me back.

Contact me back only if you are ready for this or maybe I should just get someone else as this is very important and urgent to me...I am traveling Soon and I don't want my kids to be alone Hope to hear from you soon...please get back to Me by email only.. I will be away for 6 months and you will be the one taking care of my kid and my sister will be coming to check on the kid on weekends. My home is in NJ USA .

Mrs Dickson Flora
Royal Navy. USA
187 Princeton Arms North,
Cranbury , NJ, 08512.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic