SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister reluctantly falls in love while his domains die

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I hate baiting romance scammers, I do love taking stubborn barrister lads out of their comfort zone by forcing them into a romance angle.

This bait is currently ongoing. This section of the bait is from Feb 11th through today, April 4th.

I think it's sort of boring as far as baits go, but a good illustration of how killing scammer domains completely disrupts the flow of the scam. Note that in nearly two months, on top of the fact that I'm intentionally stalling, the killed domains keep making the "bank" have to start over. Also note that his own stubbornness about me filling in his forms is another big obstacle. Silly lad.

Basic Info: He's in South Africa, running a NOK scam.

Lad Characters:
Barrister Sam - emails in blue
Banker - emails in red

My character
Geez M. L0uise - emails in regular black text

This lad likes the phrase "Put me in the know". I’m not sure why I find it so funny, but I do. Every time he uses it, the lyrics from the song Centerfield, "Put me in, Coach", run through my head.

So far I've killed three custom domains used for the fake bank and reported one bank account.

His initial format was sent to the account I use for ScamWarners.

Initial Format wrote:
Date: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Subject: FYI
To:

My name is xxxxxx. Samuels Esq. I am contacting you again to confirm if you received my previous mail regarding your late family member inheritance. I served as his lawyer for several years until his death. I need you to let me know if you are willing to pursue this claim.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx. Samuels Esq.

I send my standard reply for this sort of script:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Samuels,

I did not receive any previous message from you!! Who is the family member?

Boring script from him, could have just as well said "blah blah blah".
Quote:
Thank you for your email response concerning the inheritance. We urgently need to present you to become the Administrator to the above Inheritance Estate. Please note that I never said this person was your known relative, but that you were nominated for a simple reason; which is you bearing the same last Name. This would be done in accordance with the Inheritance Laws of United Kingdom by obtaining the Court validation paper as well as a Letter of Administration.

Our late client name was Mr Henry L0uise.We have the responsibility to do this for without this process, the inheritance would be taking over by the Crown Court and released to the Government coffers. As soon as we get further response of your acceptance to receive this sum, we will forward to you all the relevant papers and forms by email or fax because we hope to finalize everything within the shortest possible time with your full co-operation.

Detailed Explanation:

Be informed that an Administrator is one appointed by the court to manage an estate when one dies without leaving a WILL. If a person dies without a will and with no identifiable heir as it is in this case, the person's estate generally and legally assigned to the government. Now we have the Authority to nominate an administrator, which of course would be validated by the court to administer the Estate. You must get it right from the beginning that your nomination is primarily to prevent the estate from being taking over by the Crown Court against our Claim right.

Claim right technically refers to the funeral expenses, debts of the deceased person, and expenses of Administration. The United Kingdom inheritance laws stipulate that “anyone responsible for the funeral expenses, debts of a deceased person and the expenses of the administration becomes the Sole beneficiary of an Inheritance”. By that section, our firm would have automatically become the “Direct” beneficiary of this Inheritance estate.

However, the same United Kingdom inheritance law prevents an Attorney, Solicitor or Law Firm from being a beneficiary of an Estate of any client; hence our reasons for contacting you since you bear the same last name. So either way, we stand to lose out even though we bore the responsibilities of the funeral expenses.

Therefore, in plain words we are nominating you to accept the responsibility of becoming the Administrator of the estate, which is, receiving the Inheritance Estate for the purpose of distributing it. The question here is, distributing it among whom? Well, we do not expect you to do this for free, so we propose that we share this Estate between you and us on this ratio thus; 30% for you and 60% for us and the balance 10% shared amongst various charity organization around the world.

This opportunity hardly ever occurs when there is not any identifiable heir to be named, so we implore you understand the peculiarity of this matter and therefore treat as such. Unfortunately, we would not accept any involvement of any other lawyer seeing the peculiarity of the matter. I am assuming that this is acceptable to you, so please confirm that by providing the information requested below and I would be forwarding in my next email what needs to be done.

Your Names in Full:
You contact Address:
Tel/Fax:
Copy of your identification:

I look forward to your prompt response.

Kindly send me your direct day time telephone number as well letting me know when is the best time to call you for further information's on how to proceed with the claim or call me on my direct telephone number +4470xxxxxxxx.

Regards

xxxxxx Samuels, Partner
HORIZON CHAMBERS
Suite 12 13 Temple Chambers,
3-7 Temple Avenue,
LONDON, EC4Y 0HP
United Kingdom.

Quote:
Dear Samuels xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for the long explanation. Some of it is a bit confusing, but I'm definitely interested.

Here is the information you asked for:
Full name: Geez M. L0uise
My address: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: xxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't have a copy of my ID on the computer. It's a United States social security card.

Hope that's fine for moving forward. Thanks again! Smile

His next email confused me until I actually read the whole thing and figured out what he was up to, writing the email for me to copy and paste to the bank.

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Geez M. L0uise,

I am writing to you seeking your urgent assistance relating to my late relative, Mr.Henry L0uise. Recently there were documents found in my relative's archived, papers indicating that he held an account with your institution.

Please verify that you have a late depositor as such and if you do, I am seeking your assistance in having the account wound up and the money, as well as accrued interests returned to our family.

Could you please reply with what you require to support my claim and initiate proceedings to have this matter resolved?

Yours Sincerely,

Geez M. L0uise (For and on behalf of the L0uise's family).

The name of the bank is NATWEST BANK,

Natwest Bank United Kingdom

International Funds Transfer Remittance Department

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +44 xxxxxxxxx

Fax: +44 xxxxxxxxxxx

I would very much prefer if your first contact to the bank goes by way of E-mail as it may not be the best for you to speak with any official on the phone yet until you have received a preliminary response from them and which response you will need to forward to me for my own perusal.

It is also important that you keep in touch with me as soon as you attain any response from the bank and I will advise you on the next step. I will like to inform you that this deal means so much to me and I am trusting that we can work this out together as soon as possible.

Been trying to reach you on the phone but not been able to connect you.

Regards,

Samuel xxxxxxxx

The email has a fake bank domain for me to kill. Here's the fake site forum thread for domain #1 http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228225

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your email. I was a little confused at first, why you were saying you were Geez M. L0uise, when that's my name! But then i figured out you wanted me to copy that part and send it to the bank. I did that.
But, it seems that it is a lie. Is this legal, what we're doing? I don't want to get into any trouble.
Sorry for the phone issue. Not sure what is up with my phone but people aren't able to reach me. I'm going to try to go get a new cell next week and then I can call you. Give me your number, ok?

Thank you!

For me, new cell = Sign up for a new k-7 number. Laughing

Here comes "put me in the know" for the first time.

Quote:
Ok do put me in the know if you receive any response from the bank.

Regards.
Sam

Quote:
Hi Sam,

I got the email from the bank and wrote back to them with the info. I haven't heard back again yet, but will let you know.

Quote:
Sir what was the response from the bank i will like you to please forward me the email they sent to you.

Sir? He can't be thinking I'm a sir if I'm going to make him love me.

Email from the bank:
Quote:
Online Banking
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE GROUP DIRECTOR GENERAL BANKING
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 xxxxxxxxxx
Our Ref: NHB/ACC/02804

Dear Geez M. L0uise,

Thanks for contacting Natwest helpful banking.

We are here to serve you better and ensure that your query is definitely looked into without any delays.

However before we proceed further, it is important for us to know that we are dealing with the rightfull member of the family.

In that case you are required to provide the following details; Copy of proof of identification, copy of proof of address, and if you have any further document which shows or can prove your relationship with Mr.Henry L0uise.

We need to see these valid LEGAL documents as quickly as possible in order for us to start verification process.

Thans for your time and understanding.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking
**NatWest Bank is incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853, Reference number ZC 18. The Principal Office of the Company is situated in England at NatWest House, 10-27 Westminster, London EC2V 7SB. NatWest Helpful Banking is regulated by the FSA***

Security Web Action TeamWholesale BankingPrivate Banking
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message is confidential and privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.

I forwarded the email to Sam, to put him in the know.
Quote:
Sam,

This is what the bank sent back after I sent them my info. I don't know how I'm supposed to send them what they want. All I have is a US social security card and I don't have a way to send them a copy of it. All the cards look the same anyway, the info they want is the number, which I already gave them.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Quote:
Dear Geez,

I got your mail which you forwarded from the Bank and below are the information, I want you to write them out and send it directly to the Bank as stated.

1. Where was He born and his date of Birth? He was Born in oregon,united state of america, on the 12th January 1923

2. What kind of business was He into? He was a General Contractor/Exporter of textile materials to so many countries.

3. What was the name of his company? G & R EXPORT SERVICES

4. How old was He before He died? 86years

5. A Copy of Any Government Recognized ID: Send them your Identification

Note: Attached to this mail is the letter of probate and sworn affidavit which you will forward to the bank along side with this information's.

I want you to re-write these answers out and send it directly to the Bank ASAP, because I want us to have this fund in our procession as soon as possible.

xxxxxxxx Samuels, Partner
HORIZON CHAMBERS
Suite 12 13 Temple Chambers,3-7 Temple Avenue,
LONDON, EC4Y 0HP
United Kingdom.

Dutifully sent to the bank, but the email bounced. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sam,

I did what you said and my mail got sent back by the mailer demon. I don't know why.
Can you send it to the bank for me?

He goes quiet because of the killed domain.

Quote:
Dear Sam,

Please could you contact me and let me know what is happening?

I wrote to the bank but the mail didn't go through, and then I wrote to you and
I'm not getting any reply.

Please contact me as soon as you can.

What's his explanation?

Quote:
Geez they said they upgrading their network server so i will advise you resend your mail again and if it comes back to you give them a call on the phone as to know what is going on.

Quote:
Online Banking
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: xxxxxxxx
Fax: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to bring to your urgent notice that, there have been a change in the contact details due to recent upgrade of our database system.

For all further enquiries regarding; sales, marketting, mortgage, loans, account opening, You are required to contact Natwest Helpful banking on [email protected]

As soon as we hear from you, immediate directives will be given on your various queries.

Thanks for banking with us and we look foward to serve you better.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking
**NatWest Bank is incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853, Reference number ZC 18. The Principal Office of the Company is situated in England at NatWest House, 10-27 Westminster, London EC2V 7SB. NatWest Helpful Banking is regulated by the FSA***
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message is confidential and privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.

I reply to Sam first:
Quote:
Hi Sam,

Thanks. They sent me an email with a new address because of a server upgrade or something.
I sent them the mail again, the one you sent me with the information about Henry L0uise, to the new address. It's [email protected]
I feel a little bit weird about this because it feels like I am sort of lying about Henry. Are you sure this is ok?
I'll let you know when I get a reply from the bank.

I post the second domain for killing. Fake site forum thread for domain #2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228814

The bank replies from the domain:

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email with contents well noted. Do also accept my condolence on the demise of your relative.

However note that copy of sworn affidavit of claim/support and the probate mandate which you have brought foward is now open for proper verification by the international remittance department.

Attached to this email is a copy of the bank account opening application form, which you are to fill out and submit back upon your earliest convinience.

It is mandatory that you have an account completely operational with the Natwest Bank; as soon as the verification process is completed and sucessfull, the hard cover bond insurance on the entire funds will be lifted, thus paving way for direct creditting into the newly opened account.

If there is any aspect of the procedures that you are not very enlightened with, you can send email or call on the direct line for futher clarification.

Thanks for your understanding.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

There's no way I'm doing any forms, so I complain to Sam.

Quote:
Sam,

This is what the bank sent me now. I dont have a way to do anything with the pdform they sent. I don't have printers or all sorts of equipment to do this. I'm getting pretty overwhelmed with all of this.

Quote:
Geez,

There is noting to be overwhelmed for at this point you will have to make use of a library to print out and fill and send back to the bank because we have almost come to the concluding stage of this transaction and i give you my word there is noting for you to be worried about all you have to do is to adhere to my instruction and follow the diligently.

Regards.
Sam

Nope. Sam will have to do the forms for me:

Quote:
Thanks for writing so fast, Sam.
I'm sorry I"m overwhelmed but I don't even understand half of the writing that is in the documents sometimes.
I don't have a way to print and scan and do all of that stuff, even at the library. They just have computer terminals, not all of that equipment.
Can I send you all of the information and you can put it in the form and send it to the bank for me? Please? Or you can ask them if I can send them the information online and not have to print the form?

Thank you. Geez.

Quote:
Geez,

I guess the bank is in good position to do that for you just send them an email asking them if that will be ok by them.

Sure, that works too.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hastrupp,

I'm sorry to tell you that I am not able to print out your form or scan it back in. I do not have the equipment to do that. I would be very happy to send you all of the information by email if you could please fill it in for me?

Thanks so much,
Geez

The email to the bank bounced again, domain #2 is dead. Laughing The lad probably doesn't know yet, so I'll deliver the "bad" news:

Quote:
Sam,

I saw your email saying that I could ask the bank to help me. Thank you so much for suggesting that. You're so nice!
I replied to the bank email and asked them if I could send them the info for the form but they must be having trouble with
their server upgrade. My mail won't go through. I'm forwarding the mailer demon message for you to see. Here it is.

No more domains, he wants to switch to the phone:
Quote:
Geez,

I think it will be better if you try and call the bank to find out what is happening and do please get back to me if you hear from them.

Quote:
Sam,

Ok. I was out of town today, so didn't check my email, and I assume the bank is closed on Sundays (tomorrow) so I will call them on Monday.

Thank you.

Quote:
Ok please do and do give me a call as well too +4470xxxxxxxx.

I didn't feel like calling and ignored him, so Sam prods me.

Quote:
Geez,

Any news yet from the bank? please put me in the know if you have been able to contact them.

This time I actually did call the bank number and left voicemail, and tried to call Sam, too. Sam's number is blocked if you try to call it with Skype.

Quote:
Sam,

I just tried to call you and I can't get through. I called the bank, and after the NatWest greeting, "on hold" and then I got a woman's voice to leave a message, so I left a message.

Not sure how to get this situated properly. Sad

Please help me, Sam, you're my only hope.

Quote:
call me on my direct telephone number +4470xxxxxxxx.

I await your prompt correspondence.

Yours faithfully,

Sam.

Skype blocks his number, so I can't call him.

Quote:
Just tried to call you but the call won't go through. I don't understand. Is that a call forwarding service? My phone won't connect through forwarding services, only direct lines.

Can you help me with email, or you call me? my k-7 number

I've tried calling the bank again, too, but had to leave a message again. Why don't they have email yet? This seems a bit strange.

Quote:
Geez,

No why should i be using a call forwarding number? I guess it could be a network problem try again or tell me when to call you.

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise.,

This is to bring to your notice that we are still expecting update from you in regards to your account opening.

it is important that you comply with the banking procedures as soon as possible, hence we will assume that you do not wish to continue with the process.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

So he finally gets another domain for the bank and then writes to me from it, acting as if I'm the one holding up the works. Geez!
Thread for domain #3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=229338

My reply to the bank wrote:
Dear Sir,

Your email address wasn't working because of your server upgrade. My emails are always returned to me. I have been calling your office and leaving voicemails. Did you receive my messages?

I don't have any documents in my computer, but can send you all of the information to get this going. Please advise me! Thanks.

I send an email to Sam, to put him in the know.
Quote:
Hi Sam,

I got a message from the bank and replied to them. I'm sending it to you so you'll know, ok? Smile

I can't call you - the call will never go through. Do you have a different number, maybe a personal number, that I can use to reach you?

love,
Geez

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 207 xxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

Ofcourse we have been having server upgrade maintainance for the past week, and we do apologize for any inconvinience or delay this may have cause you in the process of your account opening.

However please find attached to this email a copy of the account opening applications form which you are to sign and return back, along side with a copy of your valid proof of identification; drivers liscense or international passport.

As soon as I receive this informations, more details will be fowarded to you in order for you to completely activate this offshore account after which you can file in for release of funds from the late depositor who happen to be your relative.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

Who'd have thought that killing the domains drags out the bait so much, here we are right back where we were before! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hastrupp,

This looks like the same form you sent before, and when I tried to email you about it that's when the email problems started. I'm glad that it is working now.

I'm sorry to tell you that I am not able to print the form or scan it back in. I don't have the equipment to do that. I can send you all of the information by email if you could please fill it in for me?
I also don't have a copy of my ID in my computer, but I can send you the social security number - it's just a blue paper card, and they all look the same, so it shouldn't matter if you don't have the card itself, right? Most businesses never need to see the actual card, they just need the number.

Please help me with this, I don't have a way to print and scan. Thanks so much.

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 207 060 9892
Fax: +44 (0)20 7117 5558

Dear Geez L0uise,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email with contents well noted.

Kindly note that it is a standard procedure of the Natwest Bank Plc that account opening forms are filled and completed by customers, submitted to the bank along side other required details.

I advise that you complete the form and send back upon your earliest convinience in order for us to proceed with your request without any further delays.

Again, I'm not doing forms.

Quote:
I can't fill it in! There is no way for me to do it. I don't have a printer or scanner to do any of that stuff.
Can you send me the form in an email so that I can edit in my information?

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 xxxxxxxxxx
Fax: +44 xxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email with contents well noted.

Kindly note that it is a standard procedure of the Natwest Bank Plc that account opening forms are filled and completed by customers, submitted to the bank along side other required details.

I advise that you complete the form and send back upon your earliest convinience in order for us to proceed with your request without any further delays.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

Sam wants to be put in the know again!
Quote:
Geez,

How are you today? Did the bank accept your request do please put me in the know.

And the bank is getting pushy.
Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 xxxxxxxx
Fax: +44xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

Could you kindly provide a contact telephone number where I can reach you on.

Thanks.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH

YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

Ok, here's my k-7 number:
Quote:
My number is my k-7 number

Thank you!

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 xxxxxx
Fax: +44 xxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

This is to inform you that I tried contacting you with the telephone numbers provided but I got no response.

The reason why I rang you was to explain the procedures of the account opening; also bringing to your knowledge that your account must be fully operational with an initial deposit of £3,550.00GBP in order for us to include it on the documents which files in for the application for the release of funds of the late depositor, who happens to be your relative.

Again it is important for you to understand that your account application form must be filled by the customer, because there is a section where your signature is also required.

I urge you to do everything humanly possible to comply with this procedures, as this will hasten up your account opening.

If you have any concern or query, kindly state it out in your next email as we are here to serve you better.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

Quote:
Geez,

I wish to know if the bank as contacted and do please keep me updated with your dealings with the bank if they were still able to help you with your request you sent to them.

I forwarded the bank email to Sam. It's sort of a pain in the a** that he's good at playing two characters, pretending he's not actually the bank too and doesn't know what's going on.

Quote:
Hi Sam, I did hear from the bank, here's their message.

As I told them, the money to put into the account isn't the problem for me, I have that. What I don't have is any way to print and scan their account form. I don't know what to do - maybe I won't be able to do this if they can't help me
I let them know that yesterday, in reply to this email I've forwarded, but haven't heard from them since.

Thanks for helping me.
Love,
Geez

Quote:
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: 0044 xxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: +44 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

I am writing to confirm if you still want to proceed with your account opening as that is the only process that stands as a delay in your beneficiary claims application to the Natwest Bank.

Quote:
What is happening geez can you please let me know.

Again, I forward the bank email. I'll pay the fees, but I'm not doing forms! It's funny how stubborn he is about it, considering they're fake, and stalling his ability to steal my money.

Quote:
Hi Sam, I did hear from the bank, here's their message.

As I told them, the money to put into the account isn't the problem for me, I have that. What I don't have is any way to print and scan their account form. I don't know what to do - maybe I won't be able to do this if they can't help me
I let them know that yesterday, in reply to this email I've forwarded, but haven't heard from them since.

Thanks for helping me.
Love,
Geez

Quote:
Geez,

How are you today? well as the case may be you will have to forward the form to me so i can help you scan and fill it up for you and sent it to the bank on your behalf for you i guess that will be a better option i will like you to tell them that your lawyer will do that for you.

I await your urgent response.

Rgeards,
Sam.

I didn't reply, but he found the form without me, somehow.

Quote:
I guess this is the form you were sent from the bank to open the account well i will be needing a copy of your identity to attach to it or have you sent the bank a copy of your identity before now so i can fill out the form on your behalf to them.

Quote:
Sam, thank you SO much. You're really a sweetheart for doing this for me. Yes, that's the form.
I have my ID information, but don't have a copy of the card to send on email. Social security cards are all just paper cards with one number and name printed on them, so a copy isn't usually needed, just the name and number.
Name: Geez L0uise
My social security number is xxxxxxxxx

kisses to you, my dear, for helping me out of this jam.

I get two k-7 messages.

Quote:
I did ring you but there was nobody at your end to answer my calls it all went into voice machine and i will do that first thing in the morning tomorrow and when do you think you will activate the account as you know i am just too anxious to see this funds in our possession.

Regards.
Sam.

The bank confirms that Sam did the form.
Quote:

Online Banking
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
Fax: +44 xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

I am writing to confirm that we have today received a filled and completed account application form from your legal adviser and your social security numbers which apparently have been put through verification process.

However be informed that your application for release of funds of your late relative is still pending, because you have not been able to completely activate your account.

The initial opening balance to have the offshore current account activated in £3,550.00 GBP.

There are two methods of payments; telegraphic wire transfer takes 2/3 working days while swift wire transfer takes less than 24hours.

You are to state the method through which you intend to make the payments, after which payments directives will be fowarded to you in my next email.

My reply to the bank:
Quote:
Thanks so much!

Can you please explain a bit more about the two options, how payment is made with them and the details for using each?

And to Sam. Now that he's pretended to fill out the form, I'm going to ask for a copy. Laughing
Quote:
Sam,

Just got this from the bank. THANK YOU!!! Smile

Can you send me a copy of the form you sent them, so I'll have it for my records? Thanks again. Love, Geez.

But he writes back with an offer to fax it, so no form - I don't want to let on that I'm using k-7 so won't have him fax anything.
Quote:
Geez,

You will have to send me your fax number so i can fax it to you cause i faxed it to the bank as i do not have a scanned copy on my computer and when are you sending them the initial deposit do put me in the know when that is done so i can start packing up to come meet you in the United States of America i cant wait to see you.

Regards.
Sam

The bait is boring, so I latch onto him coming to see me and decide to start a romance angle.

Quote:
Hi again,

You're coming here? Smile Smile Smile

I haven't heard back from the bank yet. I asked them about the choices for making payment, but haven't gotten a reply. I'll let you know.

I didn't know you'd be coming here - I'm excited about that. Why do you need to come to me if the fund is going to be in my bank account? Are you just wanting to meet me? I feel the same way. ♥

Bank email:

Quote:
Online Banking
NATWEST HELPFUL BANKING
LONDON, EC4D 7HF.
UNITED KINGDOM.
Fax: +44xxxxxxxxx

Dear Geez L0uise,

Compliments of the day to you.

The swift wire transfer takes less than 24 hours to reflect over here in the United Kingdom, upon your decision to proceed with the account opening, you will be forwarded an account to coordinates of our remittance department which you will take details with you to your bank over there ti instruct the wire transfer of £3,550.00 gbp in equivalent of your country or local currency. It is also your duty to request at the point of transfer that you wish for this funds to be in the receiving account within 24hours.

While the telegraphic wire transfer takes about 2/3 working days to reflect in the receiving account here in the united Kingdom. The only difference is that you are to request at the point of transfer from your local bank what option to use, and this is depending on how urgent you would wish for the funds to arrive the united Kingdom in order for it to be used for its specific purpose.

I hope to hear from you soon, and if you need more clarification then do not hesitate to write back.

My reply email to the bank bounced. I finally got around to reporting that third domain. It seems the scammer could still "send as" the domain, but domain #3 is dead.

Sent to Sam:

Quote:
Hi Sam,

Could you please contact the bank for me? I don't get anyone answering when I call, and my emails to them are returned to me. I forwarded an email to you, the returned demon message that I get when I answered their email.

Please let me know what this means. They seem to have an awful lot of trouble with just basic email.

Love,
Geez

Seems Sam is sick of the killed domains. He shoots for a Money Gram payment.

Quote:
Ok i will be going to the bank today to know what is wrong this time cause i do not understand what the problem is again or if it is possible for you to make the payment through me with money gram so i can go deposit it in directly to the bank on your behalf and yes i will like to come over to see you so we can discuss on what we can invest on.

I await your urgent response.

Regards.
Sam.

No romance, eh Sam? I don't give up that easily.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

I'm not sure about using Money Gram for this, and I would like to hear from the bank directly, about the difference in the two options. That's what I was trying to ask them in email. Also - my account was activated but I don't have any of the information about it. I need the info on my account from them (what type of account, account number, etc).

I'm glad you will come here - but was thinking it wasn't just for chatting about investing. Sad

Geez

He didn't write back over the weekend, and then Monday:

Quote:
Geez,

How are you today? I sorry for my late response i was not feeling too good so the doctor laced me on a bed rest over the weekend and i will like to know if the bank as reached you.

Regards.
Sam.

Guess he was just tied up.

Quote:
Hi Sam,

I was getting worried when I didn't hear from you. Glad you're ok, but sorry to hear you were laced on bedrest!

I haven't heard from the bank. No emails, no phone calls.

Quote:
Geez,

The bank has made a complain that they have not been able to reach you on the phone and they need a direct number to reach you on cause any time they said they call your phone is always on a voice mail so do please please drop a number you can be reached on so they can talk to you.

Quote:
Geez,

Here is the direct number to h.v. hastrupp +44xxxxxxx from the bank i will advice you give him a call as he as complained not been able to reach you
and do please put me in the know if you are able to reach him cause i want us to have this funds in our position this week.

I called the number and the lad who answered used a completely different name, Mr. Griffins. I let him get away with it and said "oh, do you work at the bank with Mr. Hastrupp?".
We had a pleasant conversation. He told me why I have no account number for my account, nor any other info. They don't let you know that until after you put money in the account. Laughing

I have to transfer money to their bank account first, and then they'll create an account to put it in for me. How nice. He promised information in an email by the next morning.

Meanwhile I tried to flirt with his Sam character again:

Quote:
Hi Sam,

I just called and talked to someone at the bank. That number isn't for hv hastrupp, though, it's for another guy.

They're going to email me some info. I am really concerned about a bank not being able to keep in touch with email as they should, though, so I think we need to be careful. I trust you to help me, and want to get to know you a little better.

What are you like? What do you like to do? Are you married? (I really hope not!!)

Quote:
Geez,

Good to hear you spoke with them i am a God fearing man and a man of my word handsome man and divorced with a little well i must say i am looking forward to seeing you and i hope we know each other well ore than this transaction when we meet and you tell me are you married? I hope not too.

Regards,
Sam

Quote:
Sam,

I'm not married either. Smile

So, what sorts of things do you like to do in your free time? I've been thinking about you a lot.

Love,
Geez

Just when I think I'm going to get some love, he sends this:

Quote:
ok so what have the bank concluded with you?

I guess he doesn't want a romance angle. Too bad for him, it's going to happen anyway.

I wrote:
Every time I try to chat with you to flirt a little, you ask about the bank again. Wink Don't you want to chat about other things? Tell me what you look like.

The bank emailed me info about the transfer. I'm checking with my bank to find out the costs, which one would be better to do (there are two options). I'll go to my bank for after work today to talk to them.

Are you sure the person at Natwest is doing things right? They seem a little strange to me. Maybe I should ask for a different person there who we can trust?

Don't forget to flirt when you write back. Smile

Both the bank and Sam come through. As promised, the bank sends bank transfer information, which is immediately reported to Alan.

Sam writes:

Quote:
Am sorry about that is just that i do not want any thing to go wrong at this stage cause i have put in allot into this well am just a man who loves to fall in love again and i asked you a question are you married? like i told you i am divorced and really hope to find someone who is God fearing with a good heart cause i a too emotional and romantic and at the other hand do trust him he works in the bank.

Attached to this mail is a pic of sexy me i hope you like it.

Regards.
Sam

Sexy me? He sent pictures of a not-so-attractive, chubby-ish guy in a wife-beater shirt. Laughing I think he's baiting me!

Quote:
Thank you for the pictures! Smile

I'm not married - I think I put that in my other email when I asked you.
I'm glad to hear that you're a romantic, and single. Do you want to romance me? Wink

xoxox

And to encourage him, I wrote to the bank:

Geez wrote:
Dear Mr. Hastrupp,

I've talked to my bank and it costs more for the swift transfer so I will go with the other option.

I can do the transfer on Monday.

How soon after the transfer goes through will I get the information about my account? I'm still nervous about this as it seems weird to send it to you and then it activates my account after that, and I have to trust that this is the right way.
What can you give me for assurance and security?

The lad went quiet over Easter weekend.

Quote:
Dear Geez M. L0uise,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email with contents well understood.

However note that we have been on a short Easter break from friday the 29th of march till the 1st of april 2013. We have only just resumed both customer service and administrations today the 2nd of april 2013.

Kindly find attached to this email a letter of guarantee for your acknowledgement. I still urge that you hasten up your account opening and have also noted the method of transfer which you prefer to make use of; kindly email attched copy of the payment receipt or send via fax after the payment have been made.

Kindly endeavour to provide us with a valid and working contact telephone numbers which you you can be reached on.

I hope to hear from you soon.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
H. V. HASTRUPP
Group Head, SME Banking

No attachment. Again, it seems like he's the baiter! Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hastrupp,

There was no letter attached to the email. It seems you forgot to attach it.
Meanwhile, I tried to do the transfer this morning and they told me it could not go through because of a problem with the receiving bank. Can you please check into this for me so we can get this done?

Thank you

Quote:
Dear Geez L0uise,

Thanks for your response.

However be informed that; there should not be any problem with the account informations provided to you, hence I advise that you endeavour to instruct you bank to apply the details as given/provided.

Kindly accept my apology for mistakenly sending the email without scanned copy of the letter of guarantee. Attached is a copy of assurance letter for your acknowledgement.

I hope to hear from you soon, and if you need more clarification then do not hesitate to write back.

This time there was a PDF attached with a fake Natwest Bank letter.

Ok, I'll try the transfer again.

I wrote:
Thank you!! Smile

I don't know why they said there was a problem at my bank. I'll be going to the bank after work to try the transfer again and will let you know as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, after the quiet Easter weekend with Sam, back to forcing romance upon him:

Quote:
Hi my Sam,

Just checking in to make sure everything is ok - I haven't heard back from you since my emails the other day.

I miss you.

Love,
Geez

Quote:
Geez,

Good to hear you are not married and do please let me know the position of things at your end cause i will like us to get this done so i can come over to see you and have a good talk with you and know if we can romance.

Oh, I'm sure we can romance.

Quote:
Maybe we can chat romantically while we're waiting for the transaction to work out? I'd really like to get to know you before you travel here.

Tell me what you like in a woman. Have you been with a lot of women since your ex wife? I've never been married. I have dated some men but only one seriously, and that didn't work out. I'd really like to find the love of my life.

I haven't heard back from the bank. What is happening with their email? That still troubles me.

hugs,
Geez

Quote:
Well i love to love and i am very tender at at heart was in a relationship but it did not work out as well too but for some time been busy with work and is taking too much of my time i guess i really need to take a time out of work and find a woman i will love cause i need to carry on now cause i have been too lonely for too for some time now and i love a woman with a good heart who is caring and filled with life also.

Can you tell me how far you have gone with the bank and when do you think you can meet up with the fees so i can know when to start packing up to come be with you and know you more better and at the other hand how have you been contacted them i suppose is by email?

Cheers Geez hope to see soon and know how you look too.

Regards,
Sam.

It's so cute how he sprinkles talk about the bank into every love letter.

Quote:
Hi my Sam,

I went to do the transfer this morning but the bank said it could not go through because there was a problem with the receiving bank. I sent an email to Mr. Hastrupp so that he can look into this, so we can finally get the transfer done and you can come here.

You sound wonderful - I think it's important for a man who is strong to also be loving. I do hope you make time for love in your life. Smile
I haven't been with a man for a while, and can feel the feelings starting for you. Do you think about me that way too?

Quote:
Ok geez yes i will create time for my love and i guess i am starting to have feelings for you now i just hope you will like me and do not break my heart cause that is what i am really scared of heart breaks since my last wife did that to me i have not really been my self.

Please i will like this to be done on time as i can not wait any more to see you cause you are sounding like a caring and a loving woman to me now.

I've created a situation in which my payments and cooperation will probably be dependent on the relationship I'm forcing upon Sam. It was clear that he really didn't want the romance route. Now to try to make him even more uncomfortable.

Quote:
You made my heart sing.

I promise that I won't hurt you. I don't have it in me to lie or harm someone who is truly good and pure of heart.

I've been thinking more and more about meeting you, wanting you to hold me. Do you think about this?

Now, is this next part a Freudian slip or sense of humor? He’s not the first lad to say this to me!

Quote:
I wish to hold you and carry you in my harms geez can you please send me a pic of you.

To be continued . . .

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Guess he was just tied up.

Ha Laughing

I just love it when a lad loses his domain during a bait.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's so cute how he sprinkles talk about the bank into every love letter.

I have noticed this trend. They give a little and straight at the greed. I think they see money talk as being romantic.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The ones who aren't romance lads to begin with are especially bad at internet loving, which is why I find such amusement in taking baits that way. I once had an ATM lad tell me that asking me for money is how he expresses his love.

I sent Sam "my" picture, as he requested. When he replied today, he managed to get talk of love and money in the same first sentence! Laughing

Quote:
Geez,

Yeah you look good i guess am loving you already and how far have you gone with the bank please i will like to be with you next week do get done with the bank so i can come over i can not wait to be with you i must confess you are so cute.

Do please let me know when you will be finalizing with the bank as i can not wait any longer.

Lots of love.
Sam.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic