SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Goofy Stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lawyer is refusing to give an account for payment and insisting on Moneygram, and Mal is refusing to do that. An "Army Captain" begs Mal to do that. Mal's response was...

Quote:
That little turd is treating me like some lackey and I am not going to reward him for that! If you're OK with it, I guess it must be Army policy to let yourself be butt-fucked by jerkwads! I can tell you that it ain't the Marine way!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dollar chop happened, arguments ensued, and the Lad got shirty, opening an email with

Quote:
Mr. Man
Am not here for joke's, okay.....

So my reply began

Quote:
Dr Thing
I am trying to do the right thing by you and this is what I get back?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BARR BRUNO RICHARD is with the IMF HEAD OFFICE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC (the people at the Washington HQ would be puzzled by that) and insists on his complete honesty and integrity.

Quote:
MY DEAR THIS IS MY (10) GOOD YEARS WORKING UNDER (I.M.F) OFFICE AND I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD SO FAR AND IT WILL NOT START IN YOUR OWN TIME

I couldn't resist this:

Quote:
Mr Hauptmann
No criminal record? You kidnapped a baby for ransom and you say you don't have a criminal record?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Hauptmann

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
What is realy happening? uptill now the fund is not in the account.

I wrote:
Patience, katydid.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To a product lad who's trying to buy what he has no idea is an optical device:
Quote:
Please describe your setup, including the kind of light you're using and the indecent and reflected angles.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I'm insulting the scammer to give them a good slap or using my scammet character I always say to them
Quote:

You are a liar and a whore

They really hate it Smile
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad has offered me some megabucks. Another lad is investigating them for scamming.
Quote:
I WANT THIS TO GET TO YOUR NOTICES THAT WE HAVE START OUR INVESTIGATION IN GETTING DOES WHO ARE INVOLVE IN SCAMMING YOU HERE IN NIGERIA...

Quote:
When you get the does, will you get the bucks also?

×186
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Mystery Shopper company had vacancies in MY AREA.
So I filled in the Application Form

Full Name: CHARLES BEELZEBUB
> Home Address: 666 EPHRAIM CIRCLE
> City: HOGINGSCHESTER
> Country: ARATAH
> Zip code:875432
> Home Phone:NONE
> Cell Phone:NONE
> Alternative email address: NONE
> Preferred Time to Call: REGISTERED DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND

Guess what... I got the job.They said they'll be sending my first assignment this week !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee i hope when you send the Western Union scan to him, you don't make too many mistakes and confuse it with your articles from theonion.com. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad who wrote

Quote:
the safe delivery of your entitlement to your doorstep or where-house

prompted these furious responses from Cammy.

Quote:
Hold on, you asshole - you think I'm a prostitute? Forget about this - I am going to make you suffer bigtime!

Quote:
That piece of shit Okoh called me a prostitute. Get someone else to do the shipping.

Sand Timer x 7
Mr.Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a lad in his early stages:
Quote:
I could not open the ID you sent to me may be it was not properly attached please you can try it again just like I have attached this agreement.

Carrie, being a slightly lonely lass lets her inner workings shine through:
Quote:
I have asked my very good friend Ann to message me if the scanner at the office gets repaired while i'm away on business so that i can resend to you a copy of my ID.
Lets hope the repairman comes fast, i like it better when they come fast!

Closed lad accounts Nr.1
Closed lad accounts x 2
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting an au pair lad who has this line in one of his scripts:

Quote:
We expect someone down-to-earth, with good judgement and common sense as the kids' safety comes first.

My reply:

Quote:
Yes, i will be down to earth, judgemental and i cannot wait to put some common sense into your children.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad in Nigeria signs off with
Quote:
LOOKING FORWARD TO HERE FROM YOU.

So I answered:
Quote:
As you're looking forward to there from me, that means the best option is for me to go there, right?

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad assured Mal that the money would be transferred as an inheritance, which means no questions asked. Mal was sceptical.

Quote:
you can bet your ass that any transfer of any size to Australia is going to be scrutinized with an intense scrute.

(Which looks nothing like this)

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've clashed with several "Jenet Dibor" Lads, so when the latest one showed up...

Quote:
I can't believe you could have written that and kept a straight face. Everything that went wrong last year was your fault. It doesn't matter if you're "decent and God fearing" if you're also too stupid to understand simple, basic English.

Sand Timer x 7
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone else had sent a request off as Anakin Skywalker I think it was and so I thought why not see if this loan lad has any sense. Stupidly I spelled Amaydallah wrong just in case he googled.. daft thought really !

Quote:
* Name Of Applicant: Queen Amaydallah
* Address Of Applicant: High Estate, Naboo
* City: Naboo
* State: Alderaan
* Marital Status: widow
* Monthly Income Rate: $ 56000
* Tel:/ Mobile:
* Mobile:
* Amount Requested: $28 million
* Loan Duration: 20 years
* Purpose for the loan: Millenium Falcon Rebuild. Major Yacht Repairs
* Do you speak English: Perfectly

I got the loan and even a Bank Account to pay them the fee !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
i believe that i can trust you, as you can see that I'm dying in the hospital which I don't know what tomorrow will be.

Always willing to help a dying widow, my reply included:
Quote:
Tomorrow will be Tuesday

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing I actually did laugh out loud at your reply - earned me curious looks from my fellow library patrons.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad sent Cammy his ID card.

Quote:
Attached is my Kenyan National ID Card..I want you to know my identification hence we have not mate before

Cammy was scornful.

Quote:
There'll be no mating because you're too ugly for that. Freyja wills that Her faithful cling to beauty and stay away from the ugly; fact of life, dewd!

Sand Timer x 7
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, now calling me "brother" repeatedly fails to understand that I need a second account from him, as sending the requested sum puts me over some kind of local limit.

I grow impatient:

Quote:
...Can you learn to read, or are you fool?
I believe am not you brother, I have only human in family tree.
N.B. This mean you are child of animal.

Answer from the lad:
Quote:
Make your payment to
Closed lad accounts

my characters usually grovel to lads but this time it worked to call him names.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Explaining to a sheeper why the money I sent yesterday from my American account has not arrived today in his British one:
Quote:
SWIFT ain't so SWIFT, you know.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character traveled to Nigeria to meet a lad character called Tunde Lemo, but because of laddish incompetence, the lad dropped him and they never met. He just got home and found a message from the lad saying "Get back to me now". He answered:
Quote:
I left two weeks ago to visit you, and you told me WHILE I WAS WAITING AT THE AIRPORT to change my plans. When I arrived, you said "GOOD BYE". You could have summoned me any day while I was off the coast of Nigeria and I would have come. (Except Saturdays of course.) Instead you reply while I'm APPROACHING AMERICA IN FLIGHT.

The bone you have!

I and my wife and son had an enjoyable time studying marine life in the Bight of Benin with <character played by another baiter>. We are now home in Maryland.

Go tune your own lemon.

×186
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You said it was a black leather trunk. I'm afraid that I cannot accept said trunk because black leather is considered an abomination. It'll bring a lifetime bad luck to even gaze upon it. Could you possibly put the money in a purple leather trunk? Purple is a very blessed color that brings all who gaze upon it good luck. It even overrides the evilness of leather from the cud-chewing cow.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing I like that.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I never saw a Purple Cow
Or pink one, once I took the vow.
-Punctured Poems, if I remember it right

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic