SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Goofy Stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
Suite a votre , voici donc les coordonnées du gestionnaire charger de votre dossier sur lesquelles vous irez faire le paiement des 450 Dollars frais d'assurance de votre dossier.
This was followed by someone's name and WU instructions.
I wrote:
Vous êtes une banque, non? En tonces quel est le compte de banque où je dois virer les dollars frais?

Quote:
Followup to yours , so here are the coordinates of the manager charge with your file on which you will be going to make the payment of the 450 Dollars fee of insurance of your file.

Quote:
You are a bank, aren't you? Dan what is the bank account where I have to send the fresh dollars?

frais means both "fresh" (from the Frankish cognate) and "fee" (related to "defray").

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To a Lad who promised that everything I paid to ship his money would be repaid and more:

Quote:
Promises are words written on the wind, and moochers are open mouths that never close.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to why I haven't replied in a few days:

Quote:
Well, I went to this party the other day where I was picked up by a vampire. He had a skeleton take me home. I decided then and there that I needed to drink less, so I've spent the last couple of days in seclusion drying out.

Loosely based off a real life event. I went to a Halloween party, broke a heel dancing, fell over and bumped my head. My friend, who was dressed as a vampire was the one to help me up and to a seat and my husband couldn't find me for a moment because he was talking to someone who offered to get some ice for my head. Later my friend kidded to my husband, "I don't know why I did that when you were right there. Really, I wasn't trying to abduct [Rowan] or anything." Later on he made sure that my hubby, who was dressed as a skeleton, was driving home and not me.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary

I'm donating $620,000.00 to you. Contact me via my private email at
(*********@qq.com) for further details.
Best Regards,
L******* C***

Quote:
How very kind of you. I could do with some spare cash. Send it by Western Union. please. My bank account was closed down by the FBI

Just in time for Christmas! Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A refugee Lad claiming to be Iraqi admitted that his father was a supporter of Saddam Hussein - Mal responded breezily:

Quote:
Not meaning to be cruel, but your old man got what he deserved. It'll be a gorram pleasure to get my hands on his money! Now, what's involved here?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to the 'Bank Manager'

Quote:
and to suggest I traipse around 3 separate Money Gram offices in one day to pay the fee is just tambambling by yourself over your account problem.

(ack't to bobdemol!)

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad who keeps calling Cammy "my brother" earned this rebuke:

Quote:
If you call a hot blonde babe "my brother" - you can go fuck your ass with a broomstick!

Sand Timer x 7
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character gave his personal details as being a dog walker, living at "3 The Mall, Westminster, London". This drew this response from the lad:
Quote:
my dear i thing you are not serious

To which he has replied:

Quote:
Madam, Of course I am serious! Why would you think otherwise? I live in a very exclusive part of town, where I am on the household staff of an extremely well-known and important person who has many dogs. It is totally out of the question for me to use her famous address, which happens to be where I have my quarters, so I must use one that is recognised by the postal authorities, but does not breach any of our very strict security rules. It is for this reason, also, that I am unable to divulge my phone number, so I assure you, the address I've given will find me without any trouble, as will my email address, and you need have no fear of the genuine nature of my enquiry.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After yet another Dead or Alive? ATM Card request I got bored...
Quote:
But since we are transferring the money thorough a Swift Card, we had our doubt, that was why we are contacting you personally to know if he is saying the truth. If you are not dead as he alleged, please contact Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance/the card payment center officer Dr. (Fuckwit) with this information.

Reply: Dear Dr (Fuckwit) Alas I can confirm that I am dead so please do transfer my funds directly to Mr Forrest as I am not in need of financial aid anymore. Can you please email me back with a confirmation of the transfer to Mr Forrest so I can rest in peace regarding this matter.

"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I became so fed-up trying to make sense of this crap:

Quote:
give the loan faster and more reliable to our customers. And we are
giving thanks for doing business with our loan service,
for you to have faith and believe that this company is real below this
Registration Document Company has to carefully read and understand.
So I want to trust and cooperate with us, I promise,

-and there's a lot more where that came from -

That I decided to reply in like kind:

Quote:
Here is all the inflammation you asked for:

Ph*l*y Ac*lla my email address is same as the one i am utitilisating Bank name is United Bank of Sleepy Hollow Pratts End account no 4576689 and i@ve receptly reconstitated it after a brief interpolatory sojournation for paternity purpose during my recent incarserbation in the Local Registration Document Company Penitentiary who owns the bank is unrecollectable but the manager's name is Buster Edwards it is locationised on the High Street next to the taxidermist and has a green sign over the door which illuminationises up at night but is nonflashable and Pratts End is in Slamdup Wellangud, which is in United Kingdom and I do'nt know the phone number because I always go in personally whenever I'm in town and have a relaxing and rejuveniling cup of coffee with Mr Edwards and his chief clerk Mr Reynolds and Ronnie Kray the man who does the clearing up if there's any problem I've had a verbaceous intercolation of all my archival documentations and I've found an old id card I used to have when I was employed as a sagger maker's bottom knocker in the local gas recycling plant which was consumed by a major conflagoration which devastionised the plant and most of the surrounding domitory conurbations including the local football stadium and that's what sent me deaf

I'll see if Mr Plod who runs the electric store in town can copy it for me and I'll send it to you when I've got it hope this is all in order
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a product lad

Quote:
We are importer of [blah blah] under wears,seconds,[blah blah]

Sure, I can offer underwear

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products. We currently have 2 ranges of our quality used underwear in stock.

The "Justcold" bra and pantie set, worn for 6 weeks straight by a flatulent Redneck and then frozen to keep the "freshness" in.

The "Toomuchfun" easy access range. Covered in interesting stains and open at the rear for ease of access.

Both products are available in the full range of sizes, from XS to XXXXL and we offer discounts for large orders.

Quentin
Worn4U underwear

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one wonderful malaproper, who called himself Mrs. M@ry Be@r. It went in the usual direction of a straight bait, with me being the clueless maga, and Mrs. Bear being the more clueless scammer. This comes after two weeks of questions about Western Union and sending the money:

Quote:

I want you to ask your friend where is western union office, and they are going to show you okay, and i want you to know that we are not here to make any delay to our costumes, and you are going to make the payment thought western union okay, .

What other response could there be?

Quote:

That is a great idea! I will go and ask my friend.

Well madam my nearest friend is ten miles away, as I have told you many times I live in a very remote area and there is no direct road to his home. If you want me to go and ask him it will take me all day tomorrow. But I will do as you ask, I guess it will be good exercise for me. So please do not expect any email from me until Saturday as I will return late Thursday and have to rest all of Friday.

You mentioned costumes, that's also a great idea! I will pretend it is halloween and wear a costume. Do you think I should go as a scary ghost, or as a vampire?

I await your reply so that our business can continue.

After a few days of silence [I was trekking through the desert of New Mexico, comes this:

Quote:

Hello Mary,

Well I went to see my friend, as I mentioned it is a long trek, it took me eight hours each way. Finally it is Saturday evening and I have returned.

Unfortunately, you did not tell me what costume I should wear, so I had to make my own choice. I dressed up as a vampire and when I got to my friend's door he saw me in the costume and fainted from fear. I tried to revive him but he was so upset at being frightened that he would not speak to me at all.

So I did not get any information from him at all about Western Union, what it is, or where it is.

So I still do not know where to go.

Please advise on what I should do now.

It's really too bad that like most scammers she was too clueless to play along.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Life was hard in the Soviet Union...

Quote:
My father came to the United States from the Soviet Union with only 5 rubles, his wife and a dream. ...My mother is a housewife. She and my father met when they were imprisoned in a gulag back in the old country and she was servicing the red army.

Quote:
Even when the country was so poor they had to boil snow and shit for their morning coffee...

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy was told:

Quote:
a man by name (MR: JOSEPH WALES) came to our office with an
application stating that you gave his the power of attorney to be the
beneficiary of your outstanding contract/Inheritance/award funds.
He made us to believe that you are dead and that he is your next of
kin.

Her response began:

Quote:
That Josey Wales is nothing but an outlaw!

Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could go to the Other Thread too but hey am inebriated eh?

Quote:
Moi: Are you an idiot?
Tool: Wy
Moi: You ask stupid questions
And you have a Baby Dick
Tool: Okkk sorry
Moi: More better

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working with a dying widow for going on five months now. She's been silent for a couple of weeks, so I thought I would politely inquire about her health:
Quote:
I write to you to let you know that my passport has finally arrived?

It looks like I will be able to come and visit you soon!!! (assuming, of course, that you have not joined the choir invisible!)

I look forward to hearing from you so I know that you have not yet bit it and are ready to help me plan my trip to the UK.

It turns out you just can't be nice to some people because (for some reason) she was not happy with my tone:

Quote:
As the lord wishes , i am alife and under going my treatment. Its a pity you cannot write to know of situation rather wants to know of my death?

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well pissed off lad writes:
Quote:
YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST AND I DON;T HAVE YOUR TIME WITH YOUR STORY AFTER 1 WEEK OF SENDING YOU THE ACCOUNT. WE GET TRANSFER FROM OTHER PEOPLE INTO ANY ACCOUNT I SENT TO YOU.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR HAVE NICE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY IF YOU HAVE ANY

I replied

Quote:
Sir, I don't understand this problem with your bank accounts, and I have no family to have a nice time with over Christmas so please can I ask you to be my special friend and adopt me into your own family as we have been emailing each other for 2 weeks now as I think you are a nice person and somebody I can trust and depend on

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
1, YOUR FULL NAME
2, YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
3, YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
4, A COPY OF YOUR ID

I wrote:
1. <snip>
2. none
3. <snip>
4. I'd need to see a psychiatrist to get that.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email began:

Quote:
Attention Beneficiary.

Congratulation to you My Good Customer,

First Of All, i want to introduce my self, i am Pastor JOHN WEST ,
the Man Of God among all over the Nation.

Cammy was scornful:

Quote:
I've got better things to do this Yuletide than send moolah to some dingbat who stinks of dead fish and thinks he's the Pope!

Sand Timer x 7
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the Even Steven Bait. Ember is a bit confused...

Quote:
Tonight we are visiting Star Trek The Experience and I am so excited! We are dressing up. I am having my ears done like Spork becos I love elves! May the Force be with you Baby!

(")_(")
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to a dying widow who wanted my personal details:

Quote:
OK Unlucky Widow Mary, My names is Paul and I live in London, which is in England, which is in Europe I don't have to work because I'm what we call Filthy Rich because I won the lottery. I'm absolutely rolling in the lovely stuff and it's all mine and soon all your lovely lolly will be mine too. I even use it as toilet paper, my lovely it's a bit scratchy but it's the thought that counts. .Listen, my dying friend I promise you I will take real good care of your money and if you don't want me to wipe my arse with it i won't.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S4tter is Gone with the wind in Love:
Quote:
Dear Rebecca,

I told you I would come to Ghana and escort you here to Michigan but you said I should just wait for you here. Frankly, I don't give a damn. I'm willing to do whichever you would like me to do. Please make a decision so I can plan accordingly.

Love,

S4tter
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to a reverend gentleman

Quote:
I got your details from the deprived refugee after my discussion with the UNHCR Director along side with the MoneyGram Management in Ghana as regard a refugee funds stocked at the money gram system.

Mal was baffled:

Quote:
What "depraved refugee" are you talking about?

Sand Timer x 7
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't let this one pass! Lad(ette) to my character on FishMeetFish:

Quote:
Hey Dear,
My name is Angle .....

Me to Ladette:

Quote:
Ur acute. That's very complementary. Let's not be obtuse about this. I'll male you.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad sent his opening script twice, which annoyed Cammy.

Quote:
I don't give a fuck what they told you in the NLP course - repetition doesn't make me believe.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic