SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Goofy Stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting a 3rd bank account from my Malaysian lad I was running out of ideas - I could have just ignored his twice a day shouty requests since then regarding the payment but just for the hell of it....

Quote:
Dear Mr Peters

Sorry I have not responded to your emails recently but I feel it is only polite to inform you that I have been offered a better job opportunity with the Kiwi shoe polish company in New Zealand.

Apparently my Kelp Seaweed products are in great demand as the native Kiwi birds there need a high Iodine intake (which the Kelp provides) to ensure their plumage is in prime condition. The feathers from the birds are then harvested, collected together and then sold as footwear dusters which, of course, have an oily base which result in a rich and highly polished finish to any item of leather footwear. The Kiwi polish brand is famous throughout the world.

I have been offered a deal that I cannot refuse so I am afraid that I am no longer interested in your FIFA World Cup Brazil business offer.

I do hope that your business project is a success without my Kelp products.

Regards

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^OK, needed a keyboard warning for that, Mr. Gar. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you tried to kelp ... Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an ATM scammer that sent me an "Are you Dead?" script. During the corresdondence I couldn't help but commit a spoonerism in this reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
What were the names of the men who say I'm dead? I want to understand if I know them. If I find I know them I will prostitute to the fullest extent of the law!!
Regards,

Embarassed
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Load Lad with the unfortunate name of Dicksun Nero:

Quote:
Hey there Mr. Dickless,

I am tired of Fiddling around so can you give me your terms for the loan? As you undoubtedly know, Rome didn't burn down in a day but it sure was built in less than one or so I have seen on the Discovery Channel.

I say Sfumato, you say Tomato let's not call the whole thing off,

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my Darling's lawyers sent me an account which I told him didn't work. He said he wouldn't send another so I told him I would find another lawyer and asked my Darling to get another lawyer. Today I get the same account from the Lawyer using the IBAN rather than just the short account number. (Reported as the IBAN anyway)

So I thought a Slap second hand was in order:
Quote:
Dear H,
I understand that you are not in a good place. I tried to convince Mr. Moy... to send a good account but he's just joking around with us. He sent me the same account as he did previously and tried to tell me it was a new account to send the money to. What an Asshole! Please find a different Lawyer without delay so we can get the paperwork and you can come to the USA as soon as possible.
Love,
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as we wish it was legal...LOL.

Quote:
Dear Purity,
I am an honest and God fearing person who would not steal a dime from a bandit. I work for a living and I am proud to do it and I am thankful to God for giving me all that I am and own. ok.
Jerome

What Ladette wouldn't trust a Guy like me???
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy just asked a Lad lawyer this:

Quote:
But, more importantly - your firm is "Equal Rights and Associates". What's your record in supporting the rights of gay citizens of Ghana?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my Indian au pair girl to a travel agency that want to use a personal bank account.

Quote:
My uncle says that you are having the IQ of a retarded mongoose.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The (well-known British Bank) Lottery lad wanted me to send him some personal details:

Quote:
Names:
Address:
Mobile No:
Passport Size Photo:
Valid Identity Card:

So, in a moment of unbridled madness, I sent him this:

Quote:
OK so thrilled. And to think I dumped you and switched to B******s because you're a load of dirty shysters. Funny how things work out, isn't it? Are you not dirty shysters anymore? You used to be.

OK, here are my names and dresses, but you not getting Passport size photo. It not necessary

Bu$ter H1ghmen
Flat 4, Bateham Hall,19 Lesby Avenue, United Kingdom of England Wales and Northern Ireland, but not Scotland cos they want independence and they're welcome to it.
Don't have a mobile phone got no use for it and they're bloody awful inventions people keep wanting to talk to you
Old enough to be your granddad, sonny boy
What, at my age?
Like I said, you can go whistle for one of these. Not going all the way into town to spend 5 quid on a mug-shot so you lot can laugh at my deformity. Tell you what, my bus-pass has got a photo on it. Shall I send you a copy?
Don't need one. I can still remember who I am

I wonder if I'll live to regret it ......

EDIT: Can't believe this ... he wants a copy of my bus pass

Last edited by Ahmastin Geebougah on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmastin Geebougah wrote:
Bateham Hall

mi laikim Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,

We receive your mail and the contact was well noted. we want you to know that will can also send you a quack so that you can collect the money in any post office i don't know if you will love that kind of transfer so that you can have the money in cash okay get back to us so that will can send you your loan amount in your door step okay

Well ........

Quote:
Thanks Duckie. Please do

........ wouldn't you?

EDIT:

Quote:
get back to us so that will can send you your loan amount in your door step okay

Will's out of envelopes again
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent to one of my Darlings barristers:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Option your options. I will not send money by Western Union.
Regards,
Jerome

Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've blown this one Confused

Loan Lad:

Quote:
Hello,

I want you to know that we are located in London,United Kingdom and we
are approved and Registered Loan Company, I have attach our company
registration document for you to see and Below is our company address
ok.

financial institution Address: 14 Charterhouse Buildings, Goswell Road
London EC1M 7BA United Kingdom.

financial institution Phone Number : +447031903488

Me:

Quote:
That's really handy. I work just round the corner in Old Street. On Monday, I'll check you out at Companies House in City Road. Then I'll walk down and come in to see you and we can finish the business. I prefer tea to coffee and I don't eat biscuits, but love Jaffa Cakes. Will 11am suit you?

Edit: He's just told me he will be busy with Board meetings on Monday. I think I can make this last a long, long time
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent to Sun Trust Bank:

Quote:
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
>Hunh?
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave up on my Togo lad after 3 bank accounts but for the last 2 weeks he has been pestering me so I explained to him....

Quote:
My bank manager told me the account had been closed from accepting monies being paid into it.

This has caused me great embarrassment at my bank because they think I am dealing with untruthful people and my bank manager may not want to play golf with me anymore, which of course will also jeopardize my application into the Freemasons next month in which he is Chief Tickler of the Ferret.

Looking forwards to my 4th bank account from him Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve been copy and pasting existentialism comments to a recovery lad.

Quote:
Bananas are great, as I believe them to be the only known cure for existential dread. Also, Mother Teresa said that in India, a woman dying in the street will share her banana with anyone who needs it, whereas in America, people amass and hoard as many bananas as they can to sell for an exorbitant profit. So half of them go bad, anyway.

Dennis Matthews replies
Quote:
Mrs Dxxxx Cxxxx,

What is the talk about bananas here?

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ as a follow up I sent
Quote:
There is no shorter path for joining a neutral existential anthropology, according to philosophy, with the existential decision before God, according to the Bible.

Dennis replied on Easter Sunday!
Quote:
I know all that because I am also a pastor in my church so I can even
teach you better.

So are you ready for your funds or not?

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my hobby collect things. I have huge collection of historical nail clippings. Once in my country the rich people in big houses would save up all the nail clippings from there sons and the hair clippings from there daughters. Much of the daughter hairs became wigs but nobody had any use for the nails of the sons so they were stored in cigar boxes. There are many nail clips that are much hunted down because they are from famous people. I have a beautiful Winston Churchill big toe and a tiny little clip from Queen Victoria maybe this from her thumb when she was tiny baby. Can't be shore. Best one I have is a whole hand from some person in Saudi Arabia this is mounted on a board.
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is mad at my lad at the moment.

Lad wrote:
HELLO ROXY,

CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK NOW.

Roxy wrote:
NO

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember the Tintin-themed bait? The Lad has turned it into a relief fund scam - including this bit:

Quote:
... the Children’s Medical Center is a public hospital and land has been occupying by our people and the owner of the land is now asking us to pay for the land. and no fund for health... Sir the medical of this place is very bad that is why we need your donation. the medical people over here are really trying there best but they explain about fund to buy more drugs...

Mal was dismissive:

Quote:
Well, tell that shithead land owner that he can be paid in steel or FMJ lead up his greedy ass, and tell those fucking drug-selling profiteers they get the same deal if they don't give the medicines over right now

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, oldies but goldies:

Lad:

Quote:
I write this email to inform you that if you are not willing to participate in this transaction
i will glad if you send me a letter of withdrawl so i can change you from the beneficary of the inheritance fund .

Mal:

Quote:
I'm happy to withdraw - it's a pity that your father didn't.

Sand Timer x 7
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent this to a loan lad who gets extremely annoyed by mugu who won't cough up ID and bank details, but keep badgering him for his. Now standing by for yet another example of his hilariously furious reaction. (See my signature line).

Quote:
Only 1 ID I have is that I got when I working foreign thirty years ago. Now my looks not same and ID card now faded. Also, It in Arabic words, so could mean anything. If you want copy OK I will get friend to make scan, but maybe it will not being right for you.

Maybe best way for speeding this is I go to my bank thay transfer fee to your bank. My bank details and fee now in your bank which then prove good my ID. All then OK for loan? Sorry for bad English.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To a romance lad after yet another 30 line block of text declaring his love

Quote:
Trust is very important in a relationship, and so are paragraphs.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another romance lad in the middle of the usual copy and paste crap wrote

Quote:
The First Cock Has Crowed,The First Bird Has Sung and The Mornings Are The Most Beautiful Time Of The Day!

Middle aged female "victim" replied

Quote:
Hello my sweet, I always look forward to the the first cock of the morning.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic