SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's a Euro??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bellrock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'm a newbie. Brand spanking.

So the lad told me: The only fee you will pay is the SECURITY KEEPING FEE of your PARCEL
€205.00 which your PARCEL was under the Safe keeping of the SECURITY DEPARTMENT this
fee MUST be paid before we can dispatch your Parcel for delivery.

My reply: "What is "€205.00"? Is that some African form of money"?

Reply back: "The symbol of € represent of Euro, € is an European currency, therefore, the €205 is the security charges of your ATM VISA CARD since the delivery charges has already been paid by your friend Mr, DXXX XXXX.

Note: The most important information we need from you is your current delivery address where you want the ATM VISA CARD to be deliver to; hence, you're to reconfirm to us such as below"

OK, so I know it's not some brilliant Sir Arthur Conan Doyle line, or anything as witty as what you pros have done. But I'm rather green and kind of proud of it. lol I like wondering what the lad is thinking as he explains European currency to me. And plus now, it seems all he needs is the info and is willing to wait on the money. lol I guess once he has the address he'll know what form of currency to ask for? But what if I forget to put my full address, and just put my street and house number???
GuadalupeHidalgo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think they even check the address, so your lad probably won't change the currency he's asking for.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But what if I forget to put my full address, and just put my street and house number???

Depending on the personality you want your character to have that could be very effective for you. It makes your message short, incomplete and still leaves him to ask the rest of it and you still have to make him explain the Euro, then if you like make him convert it for you. That is at least 5 emails to add to your exchange.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bellrock-welcome to the forums. Some of what we do is waste the lads time so anything within (and sometimes without) reason to make him explain, email you back etc is great. Great, now you know what a Euro is. But you bank or WU only takes dollars, right? Wait, how can you use an ATM card in another currency? Will it work it I try to take dollars out? Make him do the conversion into your currency-you don't have a calculator.

etc.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Bellrock! You will fit right in.

Not to belittle members here from the EU but the only logical follow up question would be:
"What's that in real money?" Its a question that just works on so many levels. Its quick, requires a response after a calculation and identifies you as either an unrefined rube, xenophobe, bigot, nationalist or easy mark. The scammer may think to himself "I hate this chauvinist, I'm going to rob him big time." After he quotes you a figure in US dollars, tell him he is wrong, the exchange rate is 3 dollars to a Euro so you will send him $615.00. I make sure to tell my scammers that I spend at least that much at the liquor store every week for my parties to indicate to the scammer that I am a rich drunk victim.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
$615.00. I make sure I spend at least that much at the liquor store every week for my parties to indicate that I am a rich drunk.

Thats too much RL info there Connie Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^That came straight out of my Bio here (Hic).

@Bellrock your question to the Lad is a perfect example of 'how to waste a Lad's time'. I'm going to use that....

Welcome here. Methinks you are going to like this place!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Bellrock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone. I need all the advice I can get. But I love trying to come up with my own ideas too. It's fun.

I still feel unsure of myself sometimes. It'll take time to understand all the workings of their operations I guess.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
to indicate to the scammer that I am a rich drunk victim.

They also love it when they ring you back 2 hours later after you say you are on your way to WU and you pretend you ended up going into a pub on the way there. They are always really happy to find out you are in a bar getting extremely drunk on the money you were going to send them. Shouting at them down the phone like a happy drunk telling them that they are your f***ing best mate in the whole wide world always goes down a treat.

Unfortunately you can only do this to the ones who have a good standard of English. If they don't they just wont get it and say 'send me an Email when you have sent the money' and hang up.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bellrock wrote:
I need all the advice I can get. But I love trying to come up with my own ideas too. It's fun.

A tear just ran down my cheek after reading this. Then why can't I stop smiling?

Welcome to Eater, Bellrock.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Bellrock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking ahead and wondering if when I have to send him pictures if maybe they wont open. And maybe I'll need to suggest to him that possibly it's because he has an African computer and that probably African computers don't know how to open American pictures and I really think that if he could borrow a friend's or colleagues American computer he would be able to open the picture and see it. In fact I'm quite sure of it. Or maybe it's the African internet! It's probably different than "normal" internet. Wink Maybe that is the reason it wont open. I mean, it makes sense to me.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

feel free to send him a pic of a minor celeb. Or a file from the tool box. Or a .dll file that you can rename .jpeg. Or maybe all of the above. I like the "your internet must be different than mine"

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bellrock wrote:
I guess once he has the address he'll know what form of currency to ask for?

Nope. Some lads honestly believe the UK operates in US$. Some baiters have even managed to convince their lads that Deutschmarks and French Francs are still valid currencies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

American computers are all 120v systems and African/European ones are all 230v so there are bound to be issues. Heh heh

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bellrock wrote:
I'm thinking ahead and wondering if when I have to send him pictures if maybe they wont open. And maybe I'll need to suggest to him that possibly it's because he has an African computer and that probably African computers don't know how to open American pictures and I really think that if he could borrow a friend's or colleagues American computer he would be able to open the picture and see it. In fact I'm quite sure of it. Or maybe it's the African internet! It's probably different than "normal" internet. Wink Maybe that is the reason it wont open. I mean, it makes sense to me.

LMAO!! That's a good one...and there are lotsa amusing possibilities if you continue down that path. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic