SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

j.jastiana, jeanny dhugo, jeany d hugo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fedupnow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ove scam for sure. I´ve been scammed. She uses emails [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
She says that she is from costa rica and currently staying in belarus. I found out that her ip address is in vilna lithuania. she contacted me through lucky lovers dating. She was in a hurry lin love and wanted me to come see her. For me it was not possible so fast so she was coming to see me. After a month of us contacting eachother daily I send her plane fare money via western union. She was not able to pick it up ´because belarus law said that foreigners cant get transfer in belarus´. I didnt want o change the name on transfer but she made it feel safe ofcourse. Then all was good and she send me a copy of a ticket ( now I now it was fake). And ofcourse when she was at the airport, airport officials did not let her to the plain because she had to have certain sum of money to fly out( like us dont let travellers to comel for longer period of time if you can not show that you can support yourself while going to university for example), redicilous but i bought it. Plane ticket was only valid one more week and she wanted to move fast so she would not loose plane fare. Well you guess the rest, she was lovely and I was a fool. She ´borrowed´almost half of the money and asked me to borrow the rest, that I would get back when she arrives. I suspected her so much and wanted to believe too, could not find any thing about her in the net. When she was suppose to fly out she told that airline officials called that she needs healthinsuranse for over 600 dollars to be able to fly out becuáuse, belarus doesnt want to have poeple to spead disease to europe, what a crak of shit it was and I finally realized that all my bad thoughts had really come true. Two days too late before I send more money,I found out that she was a scammer . You can find her ip address and info of her by writing scam j.jastiana. Now I am laughing too when I am posting my experiences here.
I think that there could be a group of scammer together, when they operate in two countries. Send messages from one and pick money up another country. Also I suspect that lorena trejos is part of this too. I talked to her just before jeanny. Both told close the same sad story. They went to usa and boyfriend cheated on them and they left and had their present location in germany. J. jastiana to see her friend in belarus and lorena for some reason too. I figured lorena trejos out but was screwed by the other. BOTH of them were in lucky lovers dating to contact me and that time they had posted their residency in germany. Lorena in muchen and jeanny in alden. I guess some scammers are better than the other and someone else gets screwed.
I hope that all of you in here keep these ladies so occupied that that they dont be able to make their ´living´ anymore.
now I got fed up
Razz
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum fedupnow! I wish it was under a different circumstance and I am sorry to read that you were taken by this person. Our sister site http://www.scamwarners.com/ is much better equipped for dealing with those that have been taken in by scammers and you posting there would help the next unsuspecting person be able to find this group, pair or whatever the case might be.

These people consider this a living and are very good at what they do. Some of our baiters here started because they, or a relative were taken in or nearly taken by one of these people.

I would suggest you talk to someone over there and deal with what has happened and possibly decide whether this might be right for you.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Fedupnow. Sorry you were victimized-these fiancé scams are a plague in Eastern Europe. They are run by young men pretending to be gorgeous girls who make a living out of lying. NV gave you good advice. Go to the sister site, ScamWarners: Some of the folks there can help you and at least get information out there. You were smart to google her.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Fedupnow! Really sad that this happened to you Sad So happy that it led you here Very Happy Better to laugh than cry and you will find many laughs here,and lots and lots of great people. I know that many of us will be showing lil Miss Scammer lots of love. I luv her already.Then he will be sad Sad and you will be laughing Laughing with lots of new friends. Definitely visit Scamwarners, as you will save someone else from becoming a victim, and again really great people. Good to meet ya !
fedupnow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hei you all, thanks for your replyes and advice. I will go the other site. That is exactly that I wanted to do: let everybody know and maybe someone else dont get screwed...
I used westen union for money transfer, the person who picked money up has to have a id. This persons name is Ogunyemi k oladele from disna belarus. I am not sure if her /his ( not sure of gender now) address is real, but scammer gave me following address 12 vc pushkin street disna belarus. I will visit the site you tipped me on and post thre same information. Now I am laughing already and thoink it as one of the lifes pitholes that appear time to time, life goes on. Hopefully someone finds these people and makes them waste time at least. I am sure she gets many friends now....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic