SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warning! Causality Breach Detected!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It began as a Dead Bank Customer, and then mutated into a compensation script that on the way produced a time-space rift…

A Lad calling himself Dr Moore had got his dollar chopped, and then another Lad showed up with anothe script, which he ditched.

Quote:
YES YOU HAVE THIS MONEY WITH US HERE IN THIS BANK AND IF REALLY YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THIS FUND PLEASE NEVER YOU SEND ANY BODY ON YOURBEHALF FOR THEY WILL SCAMED YOU THEREFORE IF YOU CAN COMEDOWN HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND OR IT WILL ONLY COST YOU $3200 ONLY AND YOU WILL SEND TO US YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN RECEIVE THE FUND OK.

Quote:
YOUR $2.5M IS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU BY THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY FOR YOUR NAME APPEAS AMONG THOSE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMED IN THIS COUNTRY AND MANY PEOPLE HAS BEEN USING IT TO TRY IF THEY CAN STILL SCAM YOU AGAIN AND THE INSTRUCTION BEEN GIVEN TO US WAS THAT WE CAN NOT RELEASE THIS MONEY TO ANOTHER PESON BUT TO YOU ALONE MEANWHILE OTHERS HAS BEEN REPORTING AND BE RECEIVING THEIR PAYMENT DIRCTLY FROM THIS BANK FOR YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON THIS FUND IS BEEN GIVEN TO BUT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMED IN THIS COUNTRY THE GOVERNMENT IS USING IT TO APOLOGISE TO THE INNOCENT CITIZENS WHO HAS BECOME VICTIM OF SCAM SO YOU ARE FREE TO ACT ACCORDINLY AND RECEIVE YOUR FUND.
FINALLY THE GOVERNMENT MAPED OUT THIS PAYMENT IN OTHER TO FILL THE WHOLE THIS SCAMERS HAS CAUSED BETWEEN THIS COUNTRY TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THE SCAM ARTIST REALLY WANT TO TERMINISH THE IMAGE OF HIS COUNTRY BY THEIR EVIL DEEDS AMBITIOUS OK.

So Cammy sent down a googly (or a curve ball):

Quote:
How was I given money before I got scammed?

Quote:
I AM NOT SUPRISE TO HEAR THAT YOU SEND MONEY BEFORE AND YOU GOT SCAMED SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE DEALING WITH INDIVIDUALS WHO DID NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR FUNDS THEY ARE ONLY GOING ARROUND SEEKING FOR WHOM TO SCAM CLAIMING TO BE WHAT THEY ARE NOT THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND ANYBODY TO US.
FINALLY,WE THE BOAD OF BANK OF AFRICA ARE READY TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO YOU SOON AS YOU SEND THE REQUIRED $3200 COUPLED WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE MONEY AND BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE BOARD OF BANK OF AFRICA THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVICED TO ABIDE IN OUR INSTRUCTION AND RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY FOR OTHERS HAS BEEN COMPLYING AND BE RECEIVING THEIR FUND THROUGH THE HELP OF THIS NOBLE BANK OK.

Cammy resorted to sarcasm:

Quote:
Your President is a very remarkable man. He awarded me compensation before I got ripped off. Trust me, I'm impressed.

Quote:
WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND IT WAS WELL NOTED,AND WE ARE EXPECTING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION THEREFORE IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE THIS YOUR LONG TERM PENDING FUND DO LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN PROVIDE FOR ACCOUNT TO SEND THE $3200 TO OR THE INFORMATION TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM OK.

Quote:
"WELL NOTED" my cute little ass! According to what you sent me, this compensation was arranged before I was scammed. How the fuck did you do that?

Quote:
WHAT A FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, THAT THE COMPASECTION WAS GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU GOT RIPPED OFF IMPOSSIBLE, IF YOU CAN RECALL BACK WELL YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT WAS AFTER YOU ARE BEEN RIPPED OFF THAT THE COMPASECTION WAS GIVEN TO YOU JUST LIKE AS BEEN GIVEN TO OTHERS AFTER THEY ARE BEEN SCAMED .
FURTHERMORE,CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY EMAILS YOU ARE RECEIVING A DAY IN THE PAST EVEN PRESEN TELLING YOU THAT YOU HAVE THIS FUND OR YOU HAVE THAT FUND FROM THIS SCAMERS IN THIS COUNTRY ONLY THAT SERIES OF ATTEMPT TO SCAM YOU IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO MERIT THIS COMPASECTION FROM OUR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE YOUR NAME APPEARS AMONG THOSE THAT ARE BEEN SCAMED IN THIS COUNTRY.
FINALLY,YOU ARE ADVICED TO REMOVE ANY ATORM OF FEAR OR DOUBT IN THIS TRANSACTION ONLY JUST SEND THE REQUIRED $3200 AS BEEN REQUESTED THEN THE TRANSFER WILL TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT MUCH PROTOCOL AND THE TRANSFER SLIP WILL BE SENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL PROVIDE MEANWHILE I WILL LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU TOMORROW OK.

Quote:
What the fuck I want to point out to you, and I'll keep it simple, is that the document you sent me was dated 18 January.
Moore didn't contact me until two weeks after that.
I think you can see what the problem is.

I have my doubts...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHAT A F*CK ARE YOU SAYING, THAT THE COMPASECTION WAS GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU GOT RIPPED OFF IMPOSSIBLE,

Laughing The Certificate bears all the hallmarks of authenticity...and the Official possesses the vocabulary requisite of a man of his Status.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mess with Cammy. Twisted Evil Laughing

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still hope Cammy asks him about that logo ... two hands holding a uterus & ovaries with the sacrificial chicken on top ... (or mutant frog, depending on how you look at it)

And did Cammy change religions? She's now Austrial ... free spirit, but that's a new one. (or was the RSOT adorned document referring to nationality?) Evil or Very Mad Laddy doesn't know what he's in for.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad's response was sorta reasonable in a Laddish way:

Quote:
OH! I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN NOW PLEASE THE DATE ON THE CERTIFICATE 18/01/2013 WAS THE DAY THE PRESIDENT APPROVE ALL THE COMPASECTION FUND NOT THE DATE YOU WERE BEEN SCAMED,THE GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY MAPED OUT A VERY HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THE COMPASECTION SINCE 20TH NOVEMBER 2012 AND IT WAS APPROVED FOR PAYMENT BY THE PRESIDENT ON 18/01/2013 THEREFORE ALL THE FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATES BEARS THE SAME DATE TO PROOF THE DATE OF APPROVAL OF THE PAYMENT OK.
FINALLY, APART FROM THIS FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE EVERY OTHER CERTIFICATES DURING THE TRANSFER WILL CARRY THE UPDATEMENT DATE LIKE A TRANSFER SLIP DO CARRY THE UPDATEMENT DATE TO SHOW THE DAY YOUR FUND IS BEEN TRANSFERED TO YOU SO NEVER YOU SEE THIS AS A COMPLICATING ISSUE ANY LONGER OK.

Sadly, Cammy is not reasonable in that way:

Quote:
So you're telling me that there are so many people being scammed from your country that you send out form letters about recompense rather than actually doing something about those assholes?
Either get me a personalised version of that piece of crap or you can forget about it. I'd rather get nothing than be treated like "just another victim"!

Muzungu, I'll save religion-based slaps for when the Lad inevitably balks.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with Muzungu on this one, the logo does look remarkable like the Central Bank of Nigeria logo, in fact it even says so on it.

Fun fact though, when you google "Central bank of Benin logo" the Nigerian logo is the ninth picture to appear. Perhaps the lad got confused.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic