SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

restaurant scams sent via fax

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
james121515
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,

today at my family's restaurant we just got another fax from a scammer written in broken English about wanting to order $2000 worth of food for a catering. We get a lot of these and back when I was in scam baiting I used to take them for a ride every once in a while, but lately I haven't had much time to. So if anyone would like for me to scan the faxes and pass them along let me know. They always say they are hearing impaired and can never speak on the phone but provide an email for future correspondence.
Believe me these guys are fun to play with!Only thing is these scams often involve stolen credit cards (I.e. they want you to charge them for $1000 extra and send it via Western Union to their "delivery driver man" or, in one case in particular, for an ice sculpture!

James
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic