SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU trip #27...Chuks, get your running shoes on

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have him meet you

1) at the airport (of course you don't see him - slap)
2) then meet in front of the transport museum (lovely webcam!!)

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mabey you can tell him that the person at your WU branch is getting suspicious and has said that you cant send any more money until you show her a picture of him. you could also say that the people at his branch have agreed not to give the money to anyone unless the person is the same one as in the picture. That way you can almost be sure that is is him. You can also use this oppurunity to get him to do some stupid things.

PS. I think this is my longest post ever!

jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, send him over here, we'll make him welcome! Twisted Evil It's the perfect time of year to visit London - cold, wet and dark, he'll have a great time. I can even compile a list of "must see" places... Hackney, Peckham, King's Cross, the exotically named Elephant and Castle, ooh, and if he wants a road trip: the South Circular, the North Circular, the M25... we can keep him going round in circles for months!

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
allmightybob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:

2) then meet in front of the transport museum (lovely webcam!!)

I love this idea. Get him to hold up a rediculous sign while he's there.

We need to get more mugus in front of webcams. Nothing like a good video trophy to add to the collection.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good webcam here

http://www.darlingtonhotel.com/webcams.htm

Sussex Gardens is a red light area, so you could tell him that he will be meeting your young female secretary, whom he should approach with the password "Any business?" If he approaches someone normal then hopefully he'll get arrested as a nuisance - just hanging around on the corner will make the cops give him the once over anyway. If by any chance he does pick on a tart (chances low unless at night, when webcam view would be poor) then her service negotiations should thoroughly confuse the poor lad...... Twisted Evil

Actually just occurred to me that you could send him there and then tip off the cops that he was propositioning women.... With a bit of luck they might send a plain clothes WPC down to test him out.. He would then need an almighty slap for not being there when your secretary arrived. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
LemonyFresh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When this is all over, this could result in the greatest death threat ever.

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of nowhere, WU guy wrote me wondering where his money is Rolling Eyes
Quote:
To: "Your Bishop"
Subject: What is going on?
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005

Dear Rev. Edwin

I told you to send the $850 to us to london through western union money
transfer and the receiver's Name will be chuks Nduka and receiver's
address london and we will get the money here and uptill now, I have not hear anything from you why? Try and resend the money to us to london and we will get the money ok because there is a lot of problem for us to get the money so
but if you send the money to london, then i will get it very easy from
them over their.

God bless you.

Regards.
James.

So I wrote back to buy some time essentially:
Quote:
Subject: Re: What is going on?
To: "mrsritawilliams.paginasamarillas.com"
What do you mean? You were supposed to go to Benin
City. Did you go to Benin City?

I did not get any email about sending money to London.
Who is the man in London?

Why didn't you get the transfer in Benin City? Do you
mean to tell me the money has just been sitting at the
Moneygram this whole time?

Tell me more about how Chucks will get you the money.
-Blessings!

Which he bought hook line and sinker:
Quote:
To: "Your Bishop"
Subject: It is good ok.
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005

Dear Father Edwin,

I went to the benin and they did not pay me the 4850 [shame that Laughing]and I wrote you
since and did not ehar anything from you but Thank God that you reply me today so you have to send the money to Chuks Nduka in london and we are going to get the money here from their company's money, as far as chuks Nduka confirm the $850 in london, then he will call their bank here to give me the $850 immediately without any delay so you have to call back the money in money gram and send the it to london through western union money transfer and it will be more better to send and for us to receive the money here ok.

Thank you and God bless you and I will wait to see the payment
informations from you after you send the $850 to chuks Nduka in london.

Regards.

James.

x6 Mortar x3
Master Shake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what's this then, a 26 piece Chicken McFlibbish?

Laughing
Agent Smith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:
Out of nowhere, WU guy wrote me wondering where his money is Rolling Eyes

That guyman is either the world's thickest criminal or he's just playing with you.
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That guyman is either the world's thickest criminal or he's just playing with you.

He might be playing, of course, although I can't imagine how he could be having fun with this.

Nah, he's thick.

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Barnie D. Purpildinasr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rorschach wrote:
Another good webcam here

http://www.darlingtonhotel.com/webcams.htm

Sussex Gardens is a red light area, so you could tell him that he will be meeting your young female secretary, whom he should approach with the password "Any business?" If he approaches someone normal then hopefully he'll get arrested as a nuisance - just hanging around on the corner will make the cops give him the once over anyway. If by any chance he does pick on a tart (chances low unless at night, when webcam view would be poor) then her service negotiations should thoroughly confuse the poor lad...... Twisted Evil

Actually just occurred to me that you could send him there and then tip off the cops that he was propositioning women.... With a bit of luck they might send a plain clothes WPC down to test him out.. He would then need an almighty slap for not being there when your secretary arrived. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

OMFG...this whole thing is so hilarious! And this particular idea is such a scream!!!
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll get ole Chucks on a webcam yet Very Happy
Quote:
Ok so here is what I did,
I got the money out of Money Gram. But I'm not sure I fully understand the modalities of the transfer to London.

We have a Branch of the Brotherhood in London. Can Chucks meet one of my brothers this saturday? Just to talk. I will authorize him to give Chucks the money then if it all seems on the up and up.

OK?
Get back to me as soon as you can. I'll let you know where Chucks needs to meet Brother Niall Carot. I think he is near a museum or Coventry Gardens...something like that. Brother Niall will give Chucks the check.

Blessings!

x6 Mortar x3
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You GOTTA go for 30 WU trips!

This is way too funny!
Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot believe this fool has made that many trips already...hehehehe

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>
Bebe Gottbak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading the Adventures of Western Union Guy inspired me to take the plunge and join the group (and causes me to snicker evilly every time a Western Union ad runs on TV). This guy absolutely must make thirty trips. He's so close - he can't stop now!

I GUESS YOU WHERE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE GALLS OF MUROONS IN THE WESTERN UNION ARE REALLY UP TO SOME THING ELSE
- Emma

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THIRTY!! THIRTY!! THIRTY!! THIRTY!! THIRTY!! THIRTY!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ on a pogo stick!

Someone should sign this lad up for a NIKE or REEBOK sponsorship!

Un-frinking-real, McFlibbish! clapping clapping clapping

Mods - we really need a golden sneaker sig icon!

Z

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

alright fine fuck it. 30. I'll see if I can work the London angle separately AND get WU guy on the run again.

EDIT: I'm taking odds on him falling for it. At this point they're really lousy for the bettor - like 9 to 5...

Quote:
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005
Subject: Try it one last time ok?
To: "mrsritawilliams"
James,
I want to try the Western Gram one more time while we
wait until saturday. This time it'll work for sure.

I don't know what the problem was in Benin, did they
tell you? But the people here say you should have
gotten the money.

So I put the money into western union. If you can't
get it again, Chucks can get it on saturday ok? So go
to the money union office again ok?

transfer # 0787499832
Sent by Father Edwin Washington DC
to you in your name again
Question: Can the children have the money?
Answer: By his grace.

Let me know when you get it ok? That way then we've
exhausted all efforts to get you the money and we can
call upon Brother Niall to help.

Blessings to you!

x6 Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make it Saturday afternoon and I can be there to keep an eye on things for you. Wink

MiltonRockafeller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:
Question: Can the children have the money?
Answer: By his grace.
[/quote]
Thats was a nice little touch!!!
Master Yoda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I mean, guys...

Benin is not too far from Owerri. And... Let him travel as far as possible

Last edited by Master Yoda on Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Yoda wrote:
Guys, I mean, guys...

Benin is not too far from Owerri. And... I work here, as system admin in XXXXXXX XXXXX. So could you advice him to go to XXXXX XXXX in XXXXXXX XXXXX, and try to pick the money? Broad bank does not operate WU transactions but... let's say "hey, mugu, go to Owerri and pick your cash there. Money is available in Broad bank"... of course, I could fix the camera and record everything... we have to discuss details Wink

That would be brilliant!

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>

Last edited by Iona Urassian on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Yoda, WU Guy is an idiot, but he's still a criminal and I cannot say if he is dangerous or not. My guess is he's dangerous to himself only but I do not want to endanger any one needlessly. He could also have nasty friends.

By the way, Welcome! I, and I'm sure others here, would gladly use any local info or tactics you could supply. For instance, sending WU Guy to your town's garbage dump or a place he's guaranteed to get in trouble would be ok! Very Happy

x6 Mortar x3
Barnie D. Purpildinasr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:
Master Yoda, WU Guy is an idiot, but he's still a criminal and I cannot say if he is dangerous or not. My guess is he's dangerous to himself only but I do not want to endanger any one needlessly. He could also have nasty friends.

By the way, Welcome! I, and I'm sure others here, would gladly use any local info or tactics you could supply. For instance, sending WU Guy to your town's garbage dump or a place he's guaranteed to get in trouble would be ok! Very Happy

I'd suggest a local red-light massage parlor? That might really upset him if he gets tempted but can't indulge cause his WU money didn't show up again! Twisted Evil
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to be honest i doubt he went to Benin city ...because if he did he would have made you know. Benin is like an 8 hour drive from lagos ..no way he would not have complained..To be honest I dont beleive he went
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic