SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait (in progress..)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scumb8ting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will update as this goes...

Quote:

It is my pleasure to let you know that Mr. Allan Scott wrote your name in his will, to know what this means and your benefit please open the attached files for the details of his "WILL and his Death certificate then contact us to proceed so that what Mr. Allan Scott left for you can be release to you. Thanks, Likota P. Morris.

My reply...

Quote:

Mr. Morris,

Thanks for the email. I did not know a Mr. Allan Scott. My condolences on his passing. Could this be a mistake that I was included in his will? When first reading this email, I believed I was very lucky and would receive some money, but I can not think of who Mr. Allan Scott may be. I look forward to your response.

Good Day

-Brian

script...

Quote:

Attention: Brian Roberts,

Thanks for your prompt respond to our email. We know that you were indeed very surprised to receive our message, but for us to proceed so that what Mr. Allan Scott’s left for you are release to you, therefore you are required immediately to provide us the following information listed bellow.

Keep in mind that whatever information you provide us will be safe and kept confidentially in our custody for this purpose only.

1.) Your full names.
2.) Your Current contact address.
3.) Your Date of birth.
4.) Your Cell phone No.
5.) Your House phone No.
6.) Your fax No.
7.) Your occupation.

Immediately we are in receipt of the above required information from you as we said earlier, a copy of Mr. Allan Scott's LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT will be send to you with your name on it for your perusal before we will proceed with the fundamental particulars regarding the disbursement of your $7.5Million because other beneficiaries has already been notified and there funds transfers are in process

Regards;

Morris & Associates
South Africa.
Tel: +27 719 282 671
Fax: +27 866 080 397

Introducing financial problems and Religion..

Quote:

Peter,

Wow 7.5 million? This would help me tremendously given my current problems. I am concerned that I did not know Mr. Scott. Is it legal for me to accept such a large sum of money without knowing him?

I urgently look for your reply.

Have a blessed day

Still script..

Quote:

Attention: Brian Roberts.

Thank you for your speed respond to our email Again for the purpose of clarity, and to clear your curiosity about who is Mr. Allan Scott and why he has chosen you as his beneficiary with others; Late Mr. Allan Scott was an America Jewish citizen who died in a ghastly motor accident in South Africa with his wife on the 16th of February 2012; unfortunately they had no children, also Mr. Allan Scott was one of the Shareholder in Palabora Mining Company here in South Africa. My there soul rest in peace.

Mr. Allan Scott was a very generous man, in fact while he was alive his generosity earned him numerous awards in Africa, Europe and Asia; he is a man who was so passionate about the less privilege people and the orphans etc, so in my opinion I believed strongly this is the reason he emphasized that 50% of the total $7.5million that he bequeathed to you must be use for the less privilege people and the orphans in your country while the remaining 50% should be for you and your family.

Candidly, based on the type of life Mr. Allan Scott lived, my obligation is not to question your relationship with him or the reason why he left you this huge amount, rather to guard the remittance procedures so that your $7.5million will be release to you successfully to accomplish what he has committed in your hand.

Please with this my brief explanation about Mr. Allan Scott, I want you to use your devout mind invest the 50% on the project he has committed in your hand once the $7.5million is transfers into your account. For the safety of this transaction I urge you not to relate this matter to anybody in respective of who the person is to you, until we are done and your fund is transfer to you from Mr. Allan Scott’s bank account here into your local account there in your country.

Furthermore, I want you to keep in mind that I would like to meet you face to face either here in my country or in your country once this fund is transfers to you as I look forward to a good relationship between your family and mine.

So I look forward to receive the details listed bellow from you immediately you receive this email to proceed so that your fund can be release to you on time.

1.) Your full names.
3.) Your Date of birth.
4.) Your Cell phone No.
5.) Your House phone No.
6.) Your fax No.
7.) Your occupation.

Regards;

Morris & Associates
South Africa.

Setting groundwork for third party..

Quote:

Peter,

I am afraid that I may have ruined this. Being over-joyed with the good news, I spoke with my Pastor this morning. I had intended to donate most of the money to my Church and intend to keep only 2 million so that I do not appear greedy. I am sorry for discussing this with someone else, as I was overjoyed with the news. I hope this does not disqualify me from receiving the money. My Pastor was concerned at first, but after my assurance that you are a good man he is now as excited as I am. Again, I hope this does not change anything.

I do indeed hope to make your acquaintance as you are giving me a good opportunity to do right for myself and my community. Maybe you could one day befriend my Church, as location is not a matter of concern for us. I consider you a friend already. Please, you may address me Brob as my friends do. This makes me feel more like I am talking to a friend then a stranger.

I do eagerly wait your reply so that I can provide information as necessary.

Have a blessed day.

Brob
scumb8ting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention: Brian Roberts.

Relating it to your pastor already doesn't not spoil it, I look forward to receive the details listed bellow from you immediately you receive this email to proceed so that your fund can be release to you on time.

Still wont call me brob..

Quote:
Peter,

Please call me brob, it makes me much more comfortable with this friendship. You do consider us friend right? I do not wan to disclose information to a non-friend.

I am meeting now, will revert back.

-brob

Responding to his questions with spelling error and missing info

Quote:

Peter

1.) Your full names. -

Brian Peppereater Roberts

3901 James Circle

Dougls, Arizona 85607

3.) Your Date of birth.

June 9th, 1977

4.) Your occupation.

Biomedical Tester

I look forward to your response

-brob

still on script...

Quote:

Attention: Brian Peppereater Roberts,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, also to inform you that your details has been received and verified to be corresponds with the one we have here in our files for the $7.5million to be release to you as the legal beneficiary. As a result, this firm has already made contacted with late Mr. Allan Scott's bankers for your fund to be release to you but the bankers has insisted for a certified probate order and Affidavit for change of ownership proving you the legal beneficiary to enable them release the said fund to you.

Please take note that I have an appointment scheduled tomorrow with South Africa Probate Court Pretoria regional office to obtain the documents and once it’s issue a copy will be send to you; while this firm will send the original copies to the bank for notification to release your fund to you. For your perusal as spar this “Will” kindly open the attached file to view copies of Mr. Allan Scott's (LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT).

Should you need more clarification on this matter call me on my cell phone number listed bellow at your convenience time though i have tried to get through to you with the number you provided but to no avail. Let me know once you receive this email.

Regards,

Morris & Associates,
South Africa.

Just to waste some time..

Quote:

Peter!

One page 1 I am afraid there is a mistake! It says "United State of America" where it should say "United States of America". I am afraid this will cause legal problems..

-brob

He doesnt mind..

Quote:

There is no mistakes about it because that is how it is been spell here in Africa.

Need to bring the Pastor back in and dangle some more incentive..

Quote:

Phew! I didn't want to blow things into proportion!

By the way - My Pastor is setting up some ideas on how we can use this money for a mission trip to Africa to help in areas of need. If the timing is right it may coincide with our annual giving trip, where we bring laptops, cell phones and other technologies to help school kids in need. Do you know any areas that Mr. Scott may have been especially found of?

-brob
scumb8ting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

This is to inform you the upshot of the message I received today from South Africa probate court in regards to the documents for your bequeathed fund to be release to you. South Africa probate court demanded for a scan copy of your identification, example a scan copy of your ID or driver’s license, passport whichever one that is available to you will be accepted for there re-confirmation before the documents can be issue for bank to release your fund to you. So to make things faster for your fund to be release to you, I need you to get back to me as soon as you receive this email with the requirement above.

Regards;

Morris & Associates
South Africa.
Fax: +27 867 687 698

ignoring the laptop offer, lets see if i can get him back

Quote:

Peter

I will try to get access to a scanner today. My scanner is broke, so I may need to visit my Church to use their scanner. Have you given any thoughts to areas we can help out with? I know Pastor BJ Surhoff will ask me when I visit today. I have been told that we have in excess of 50 Dell Laptops this year to distribute. Because of Mr. Scotts generousness towards my Church I think I can encourage these to be sent to areas that he would appreciate.

Please revert back so I have this information for when I visit with Pastor BJ.

-brob

Maybe Pastor BJ will have to get involved here..

Quote:

Once everything is done and your fund is transfer to you, there are several areas in Africa countries were aid is needed not just South Africa alone, so that is not a problem.

Regards;

Morris & Associates
South Africa.

I find this odd. Why would he push off until after the funds that I will never get are received. He clearly isn't interested in anything but a quick buck...

Quote:

Great news Peter! Pastor BJ has agreed to submit you as recipient to distribute 20 of our Laptops beginning immediately.

Can you give me a couple things that I can submit to our board for approval?

Area of need:
Valid Photo ID (attachment is fine)
Belief in Jesus Christ? (Yes or no?)
Favorite color (we have many different cases for these)

If you can get me this information today I can expedite the laptops prior to receiving my funds!

I also have my passport scanned and will send in a short period of time! This has been a GREAT week!

-brob

I think this might end sooner then I had hoped.. going to send a large unreadable image...

Quote:

Peter

Attached is my passport. Please reply to my other email. Pastor BJ has a board meeting in an hour!

-brob

Feedback is welcome here, I am not sure how well this is going...
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really shouldn't introduce the laptops before he's fully off script, chances are that he will just ignore you.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
scumb8ting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has pretty much ignored it.. I guess I am jumping the gun here. I was hoping they would get him off script but nadda. Any suggestions on getting him off script..?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think things are progressing rather well. Keep it up!

A Lad will be off Script once you get to the actual 'Payment'. This when you can start making his life a bit more complicated. Usually I just go with the flow until its time to start a Transfer of some sort and then introduce characters or imaginary diseases or...essentially you can control just about everything at this point.

As someone who (almost) never sends Lads anything, I hold off on bogus files and the like for as long as possible. Personally I am too lazy to bother with it and it has seemed to work out rather well on occasion. When in doubt, ignore their requests and instead tell them about the Birthday party you went to on the Weekend (the Sandwiches were divine weren't they?).

Lads are plentiful so don't worry if this one doesn't meet your expectations.

OP

PS - Try not to correct their mistakes as DeEducation is much more fun!!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
scumb8ting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we are getting close to that point... he is sending me "scanned" documents tomorrow. Something tells me that I am going to have some trouble opening those documents..

I hear what your saying about the de-educating them. I was trying to get him to have to redo the will with the correct spelling, but realized after I sent it that I probably should have just let it be. I did try to add a nice mixed up idiom in there for him...
scumb8ting
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The passport I sent him was a .dll renamed passport.jpg, he didn't notice..

Quote:

Thank you for your swift respond to our email; please take note that your identification has been received and sent to South Africa probate court as they requested for the document to be issue for your bequeathed fund to be release to you. As soon as the documents are ready I will immediately send you a scan copies as your evidence while this firm will send the original copies to late Mr. Allan Scott's bankers to contact you immediately so that your fund will be release to you on time because other beneficiary has already received there funds.

Regards;

Morris & Associates
South Africa.

Quote:

We are delighted to inform you that South Africa probate court has issued the Probate Order and Affidavit for change of ownership conceding you the legal beneficiary to claim the sum $7,500, 000.00 that is bequeathed to you by late Mr. Allan Scott. Open attached files for the documents for your perusal because we have already sent bank the original document along with a copy of your identification to contact you for your fund to be release to you. Bellow is the bank details that will contacts you; please follow their instruction once they contact you so that your fund can be transfers to you without delay.

Bank: VBS Mutual Bank.
Address: 25 Erasmus Street Louis Trichardt 0920, South Africa,
Cell Phone: +27 717 444 126
Fax: +27 86 218 3415
Contact Person: Mr. Daniel Makondo
(Branch Administrator;
Email: [email protected]

If there is anything you don’t understand, feel free to e-mail me immediately or call me on my direct cell phone above. Bellow details are Mr. Allan Scott’s details should VBS Mutual Bank requested it from you send it to them.

1) His Country of Birth: USA
2) His State: Mesquite Texas
3) His Nationality: USA
4) His Country of Origin: USA
5) His Account No with VBS Mutual Bank: 9144 9818 966.

Please make sure you keep this information very safe and secure and do not forget to inform me once your fund is release to you. We wish you all the best with your inheritance. Please be wise to invest the money very well as it was instructed by Mr. Allan Scott.

Kind Regards,

Morris & Associates,
South Africa.
Cell: +27 719-282-671
Fax: +27 86 245 7202

Let's see if he will send again

Quote:

Very good! This is such a great miracle. I was able to read the certified high court of justice probate order, but for some reason I cant open affidavit for change of ownership. Can you please resend as another format maybe? I dont know why, when I open it the picture is just a bunch of random text.

-brob

Here comes the bank

Quote:

VBS Mutual Bank of South Africa;
25 Erasmus Street Louis Trichardt 0920,
South Africa,
Cell: +27 717 444 126
Fax: +27 86 218 3415

Dear Brian Peppereater Roberts,

In regards to late Mr. Allan Scott’s funds that is in our escrow account, we wish to inform you the receipt of the email we received from your solicited Attorney: Likota Peter Morris, a copy of your identification with the original Probate Order and Affidavit for change of ownership that was issued from South Africa Probate Court as an application for the said US$7,500.000.00) to be release to you as the legal beneficiary.

Consequently as we VBS Mutual Bank of South Africa have been giving mandate from South Africa probate court to pay you your US$7,500.000.00 with out delay, please open the pdf attached file carefully fill the reconfirmation form properly and resend back to us as soon as possible to allows us proceed with the transfer processing of your inheritance so that it would be transfer into your account on time.

Thank you for your understanding, your satisfaction is our utmost concerned as we look forward to rendering the best of our services to you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Daniel Makondo
Branch Administrator VBS Mutual Bank of South Africa.

Filled out the form wrong,but based on history he wont notice. Also decided to send over the .dll renamed as a .pdf the first time.. again he probably wont notice

Quote:

Mr. Makondo,

I am happy to receive these details. Attached is the completed form.

-brob
0to60ny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so what happened with this do I call this guy or do I delete this email?
i'd like to believe this is true and your the only evidence I can find.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delete it, ignore it. It's a scam. As much as you might wish to believe it, the scammer is selling a fantasy, and it would cost you a small fortune. Or a huge one, depending upon how much you have and/or could borrow. Walk away and don't get trapped.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
betty2014
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello i was wondering if got the money they told u would get. Cuz i also got the same email about the will.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^See the post above yours - there is no money, it is a scam. Just delete the email.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic