SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And speaking of fishing... It's FRANNYPOO!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a facebook message from Frannypoo! Now I hadn't heard from my most successful bait ever since 2010 and I had to do some serious hunting to find the thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=169451&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=frannypoo

SO it's just a small start, but since I am easing my way back into baiting after awhile, I couldn't think of a more worthy lad:

Quote:
December 25, 2012
2:31am
Frannypoo

bitch long time

Quote:
Today
3:56pm
Sabrina

FRANNYPOOO!!! It has been awhile hasn't it! You make me laugh so much I think I love you!

Still wearing the same clothes I see, you never did fulfill your promise to take 'em off for me. Never mind, I'll still spank you if you want!

Again more to come if I get it. it's possible his arrogance knows no bounds Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo is keen to establish relations... He friends the Ditz on her facebook page! As Jasper said on the original thread, we're probably the ones that got away. I sent this back:

Quote:
Frank!

It has been so long schatzi. What have you been doing with yourself? Are you still in Africa? even though it has been two years, I look back at my time there with great fondness

I am on holiday in Urolagnia in Germany visiting relatives at the moment. It is quite cold compared to Yalbraith, but sometimes I find the heat to be almost unbearable! And Urolagnia has so many cool clothes and shoe stores, I may never leave.

Ditz

Let's see if he bites again (It'll be round three if he does)

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Frannypoo's had a name change. seems he's now known as :

Quote:
Frannypoo's real name

i am not using this account any more so you add me to your friends list with this my new facebook id thanks and take care

2:19am
Frannypoo's real name

no sorry i made a mistake about the id i just sent to you and this is my new facebook id that you will use to get me ok.just search this name franky love

Frannypoo's new name [Dakar Senegal]

Frannypoo's new name [Lives in Dakar Senegal]

IN RL I actually AM signing up for Uni, so I send him this back:

Quote:
Franny, your message says to add you, but according to facebook it's already done. Been busy getting ready for UNI next month (well for O week. Lots of drinking to be done).

How's you Franny?

Now that he wants be know as Fr@nky love, am hoping being called frannypoo will drive him bonkers Wink

More soon hopefully,

Chrys

ETA: He sends the same message to the Ditz (in between insults of course). So she does what's she's told and even suggests a few friends (ALL of whom are ME) Wink

edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in RL, I've been extremely busy trying to get into Uni. Now that I've been successful, I hope to bait a lot more than i have done recently

frannypoo sent this "love message" back to the ditz:

Quote:
how are you today.i hope that you are cool.i never forget you because you really f*ck with me but all the same that was passed now and i had put all those things behind me then look forward for the present if you are still serious with what we do.i am not always online but you can also reach me on my mobile either by call or text message because i will like us to come more closer this time around with seriousness if you are still single and also need me in your life ok.happy st valentine day to you and here is my mobile <snipped>.thanks and take care

I hope to f*ck with him just that little bit more! he's nowhere near as nice to Sabrina:

Quote:
this small girl so you have not change

And why would she??? She's FICTIONAL!:

Quote:
FRANNYPOO!!! why would I change? especially for you? oh fuck no! But Fran, I've been a busy gal trying to register for my bachelor of IT at Sydney Uni and it's taken awhile.

That said francesca, I'm in now and hope to have more time to dedicate to my fave subject... African man meat!

Looking forward to getting back into baiting big time... Twisted Evil

ETA: Lad gets back to the Ditz, seems he's bought a camera! No todger shots, though two of them seem to be taken in a funeral home!:

Quote:
How are you today.I hope that you are doing fine.Long time.Please i am not using that my old email address again which is [email protected] so this is my new email address i am using for now [email protected] and take care

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic