SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Asian Erica - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest pet claims to be from the Phillipines, but...

at Senderbase.org
Millicom Ghana Limited
Accra Ghana

This lad's english /grammar has got to be the worst...er I mean best I've seen in a long time. So of course I turn the conversation to sex.

Hi: I saw your profile on fish date site and thought I would like to know you better. Please reply if you might be interested. Harry

Quote:
ok you are welcome we can know each other very well my name is Walker Erica 22 years from United State New York. just to know you too

Dear Walker: Thanks for the reply. We have a bit of age difference, I am 35, but never married, no kids. I also live in Toronto, Canada. I hope age and distance will not be a problem, I think we can get to know each other first with good emails learning about one another. Toronto to New York is not to much distance, and maybe one day we will have opportunity to meet. Harry

You are welcome my dear is true that we know each another thank you every much

So far, no script... this lad is just wingin' it

Hi Dearest Walker: I am sorry for not replying sooner, my weekend was very busy. How are you doing? I reads your last email and am very happy to say we are much alike in what we want. I look for woman who will cherish me and love me. Im looking for a sweet lady who knows what she wants and who will be nice to me. I have never had a girlfriend from online before. How about you? What are your views on sex? It's very important to me to have physical attraction to someone. I need to know if we are compatible. I look forward to your replies. Harry

A couple days go by with no reply from the lad...Poke

You not replying? Are you not at comfort with discussing about sex? Please reply soon. Harry

Another day, no lad reply

Dearest Walker: I hope you are not offended by my question. Maybe you misunderstands me? I am not interested to waste you and my time with that online sex. I just wanted to know what your views are concerning sex inside of a relationship. Is this important to you for good relationship? My view is that love and trust is important, but physical attration (SEX) is also very important for me in this relationship. What is your view? Harry

Quote:
sorry for not replying you sooner in Human being life without sex one can feel comfortable so sex is something that lick up two partner together.

Uh...what? Oh I can see this getting interesting quickly Very Happy

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You lick up what you will, lad. I have reached the age where a pint and a bacon butty holds more appeal!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic