SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Olive Pit Spits out the Truth - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one has a surprise ending... Cool

Loverboi contacts me on FMF and immediately pushes for a visit. I'm nonchalant - have a couple of other interesting baits going, so this one flies in under the radar.

Quote:
2014-05-30 09:32 PM
Subject: please reply

Hi,I am ol1ve I got interested on your profile i am not sure if this is the right way to Have more communicate.I was really impressed after checking your profile,i would feel honored if we could be friends/ serious relationship i live in Seoul South Korea.if You wish you can add me on my skype id plawmaker or let me know if any comfortable place to communicate with you.thanks ol1ve

IP Address checks out, definitely where he claims to be. I admit I worried for a bit that this would turn out to be a beggar.

Subject: RE: please reply
Hi ol1ve,
Tell me about Urself! I love men who can write more than just a line or r2 so plz tell me about urslef here first ok? i keep getting creepy guys wanting me to do the skype or txt thing and all they want to do is talk about sex and i am a descent girl and do not do that kk? lets email here first k? thats how i feel most comfortable getting 2 know guys. I have seen too many surprise p3n1s photos and i do not want to meet any more preverts. thank you, let's email here.
K

Quote:
Hello dear happy reading from you,i am single kind and honest guy looking for serious relationship,i have an open mind,caring and well understanding,i am ready to relocate or wish you can also do the same i am not here to show what is against my wish but here to show you good love and understanding,i leave and work in south korea reply me as well tell me more about your self what you do for living,married or single we go on from there thank you.

hi ol1ve, you have greatly comforted me by kindly emailing me here. thank you.
I don't think i would want to live in south korea because i cant speak the language and i have no idea what the food is like, so if we really hit it off and want to get hitched, you will need to come here i suppose. we have some pretty good Asian restaurants and U obviesly speak english so that's settled.

i am a singe woman, my husband died from a terrible situation where his blood pumped for over four hours into his organ and he did not seek immediate medical attention. sometimes modern medicine fails us. [snipped standard intro script for my character]
now tell me about U!!

Quote:
2014-05-31

Hello dear i will write you small note right now cause i was called to report to the office now but i will write more when am back home,am not originated from South korea but i have been here for past years working to make my life good with the lucky woman that will come to my life,i wish you can visit just to see me the way i am then we can plan about my coming over there,i can only write this now till when am back i will write more reply

ok so where did u go to school? what do u liek most about ur job?
looking 4ward to learning more about U!!!

Quote:
Date: 2014-06-01

Hello dear happy new month,I am always happy each time i read your mail,I went to school in South Africa where i grown up before i came to south korea where am working right now,I love my job because it gives and pays me what i want and it is not a stressful job go on and ask me more as well tell me what i need to know about you thank you Love

Hi! well, im not sure what else to say - after reading my notes what else would u like 2 know about me?

I learned that lazy sweet response from a lad!

Quote:
Date: 2014-06-02
would you like us to meet?

Well now. Lad got straight to the point there and out-lazied me. Typically I prefer to be more coy, sending massive emails and large files before making any sort of committment, but what the heck.

6/2
Hi ol1ve,
yes! but i dont know how rational that is with you in Korea?? are u going to be coming to the US in the near future? if so, definitely tell me when. I like U and it would be fun 2 meet U.

i am getting a lot of emails from men who i think are scammers here. they keep asking me to call or txt them and they are sending me there phone numvers right away but i think that means they are scammers, rite? only scammers ask to txt or call or skype rite away.

Quote:
Hello dear,

Thanks ones more I like you more,about your question my condition of living here is ok and i dont think you need a visa to visit is a free visa to visit, am living very ok here i will like you to visit and see me first then i promise to visit you too in return so tell me your mind and i am expecting good response from you because i cant wait to hug and kiss you smile

hi baby, i think it may be a bit early for me 2 plan on traveling 2 that part of the word. i do not even have a passport yet dear. lets talk more by email and see how we get along ok? there is still so much i do not know about U! Keep typing - i llove what U rite to me!!!!!!

ps i no about passports but when U say visa do U mean the credit card?

Silence for a bit, so I followed up with

ok so i have been thinking about this. i am in a good place in life and can afford 2 travel even tho i have never been outside the US Boundary before. What do I need to do 2 come see U? how much does it cost 2 go there, and where would i stay when i get there? i think it takes time 2 get a passport if i need it? i have a visa card but if they do not take visa do they take American Egress Cards?

i dont know how feezible it is 2 think about this but it is exiting. hope 2 hear from you soon! xoxo

Quote:
Hello My Love,

Thanks for the warm email you wrote to me also sorry for my late responding due to my work today i couldn't write you so urgent,am so sorry for that ok,about your questions I don't think it will cost you much to be here in south Korea your passport is free visa to this country you only need to buy your ticket and fly down here,about the international passport i dont think it will take much time to get just go to you passport issue center or..Immigration office,, and find out about that and start it immediately i will wait to read from you again i cant wait to meet you have a sweet day love you

Research is not this one's strong suit.

hi babe!!
ok so it looks like i have 2 start by filling out some forms online to get a passport. I will start that today!
Baby, tell me a bit about your life. What you do every minute of the day. What you eat. Your comings and your goings, and particularly if you are regular. I want to know everything about you!
xoxoxo your love K

Quote:
can you please send me your pictures to view promise to send you also

Sent a copy of my FMF meth-addled profile shot, only blown up to 24 mb and painted with hearts and his name so it is unusable in the future.

to ol1ve
hi dear, i am learning about emailing photos from my friend who did this glamor shot. she showed me how touse an image edit tool so i wrote U a sweet note on this photo xoxo looking forward 2 seeing U're photos too babe, U are so cute from the dating site! BBW i took my profile down since i met U. no interest* in talking 2 other men right now xoxo

*Or I have too many lads on my dance card right now.

Quote:
hello dear,
am happy to read from you here with your picture,i think i have seen this picture on your profile on fishmeetfish i need different new picture please i will be happy reading from you again,

Well, at least this one pays attention to photos.

Quote:
Hello love happy to read from you again,i am very simple and understanding caring man,i love being happy and love laughing am single,never married before i work in Korea,about my family we are only 3 in the family 2 boys and 1 girl,i have my mom and dad am on fishmeetfish to find my soul mate and have a serious relationship and please tell me more about your self i will be happy we meet each other someday i know God will make that happen i really want us to meet,tell me more about your self with new picture i ask for kiss

to ol1ve
hi ol1ve (i think Oh Love when i think of your name), that is my one photo i have right now from the past year. it has been a very difficult year for me and while my friend has taken a photo or two of me and my mother, it makes me very sad to see those pictures because of my mother's stroak and her decline and i just cant bring myself to look at them. i cried last time i saw them. my friend did this photo and you can see the sadness in my eyes from the difficult times ive had. give me time for a new one. i have not been so much in the mood for photos.

my mother is circling the drain and dying. I have known this for the past year and it is tearing my hart out, but at least she is not in any pain. She is in a good place with insurnance and finances so i don't worry about her that way, and i am already living in her home so i won't have to worry about her estate, and i am her only child. But she has been my best friend and my mentor for all of my life and i will miss her terribly when she is gone.

i wonder sometiems if this is too soon or too difficult a time in my life to seek love, but caring for someone who cannot speak or move, and maintaining her finances has left me without a social life of my own and i cant deny my own lonliness. i hope U understand dear. What are U're thoughts?
xooxo

Quote:
I am so sorry about your mom illness i pray may Good God protect and always be with her nothing will happen to her she will be healed and be ok because nothing God can not do in this earth always be good i love you

hi ol1ve Love,
She is not going to be healed - she is in her last days, and if she lives too long she will suffer. Please if we are to be together you must know I am angostic and do not like all of this god-talk. I will not stand in the way of your beliefs but i do not like to hear about religion. thank u babe for respecting my views.

Something about my drooling mother brings out the poetry in these bois.

Quote:
Honey,

I start by telling you more about my self,I'm ol1ve single never been married before i studded an automobile engineer,but right now am living and working here in south Korea,we are 3 in my family,2 boys and 1 girl, I have my parent very healthy and comfortable living and hard working family.I love football,Table tennis,Snooker,i also love cooking and i can cook very nice...smile....i love hanging out at cool place watching the cloud and weather,i love going to beach,i love listen to musics My favorite color is green,Red and blue and my favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan.with time you will know more about me when we are together,I saw this, and you were the only one I thought of.

I know that in every age, in every place, love is certain to be there, so there’s no reason to tremble because life on earth is but one brief moment, a moment truly worth living for. I have found that out by being with you. Having you in my life has brought me more happiness than a lifetime could bring,I feel like I've searched my whole life and I have finally found the one meant for me, it will not be forgotten but remembered forever and ever.

You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you,

(crap photos of words on paper)

to ol1ve
wow, you have my 100% attention right now because i have to know what snooker is!! Please tell me? teach me to play? Smile

Quote:
Honey
there is no problem i will teach you to lean also how did you go on applying online passport yesterday?

One track mind there.

hi!
I have the application that I downloaded from the internet but it will take a while to fill out and find all of my information. I wouldn't hold your breathing, dearie!
OK now teach me snooker!! LOL

Quote:
honey it is not something that i can teach you online wait till u come ok then we have our coffe always at snooker joint love you

Figure I'll get this one to answer a few questions while I'm busy with other more promising baits.

ok that sounds like hella fun babe. So I've been filling out the application, but they are wanting to know a little more about where I am traveling, and I have to answer a few questions:

What is the full name, address, phone number of my sponsor? (that's you, babe! I need your middle name, address,etc.)
What is your political affiliation?
What airport will I land in?
How will I get from the airport to the dwelling where I will spend most of the nights I am there?
Has anyone in the household ever been convicted of a crime or do they have any ties to terrorists?
What is their religious affiliation?
Is anyone a member of the Sun Myung Moon Unification Church organization?
If so, in which year was the marriage ceremony performed?
How many people attended the ceremony?
As participants?
As witnesses?
What are the names, addresses, phone numbers of immediate relatives & family (parents, siblings)?
How long am I staying?
Where will I be staying? (they need address, and a phone number tied to the location)

Please answer all of these as best as you can. I will fill out the forms - there is a nice lady at the service desk who has been helping me in person. I've had to go there on my lunch break to talk to her to fill out the visa application. Yes, it is free, but there are a lot of questions. Let me know the answers dear, and I will bring those back to her.

I am SO looking forward to being snookered!!!
xoxo K

Quote:
hello love

i got all the informations you required from me,dear you dont all this from me or anyone just go to your immigration office tell them you want an international passport it can take only viwe days just go to passport office to get your international passport all this informations is not needed or required is very simple

So... my dance card is full, and I probably went a bit overboard, but I read a fabulous post from @SBAH about slapping lads when one is in a bad mood, and this lad just caught me on a day where I needed the release that only a decent lad slap can deliver.

OMG you don't want me to go visit you??? You are so lazy that you cannot answer simple questions and show me your love?

I can't believe you won't answer these questions - they should be simple but it is obvious you never had any feelings for me at all. I was so wrong to believe you. You are nothing but a LIAR and a FRAUD. You should burn in hell for this. I will tell the embassy you are not cooperating at ALL and i will CANCEL everything. I was ready to sell everything I own and come see you and set us up for a lifetime of luxury forever but you have shown me what a lyer you are now.

I can't believe I let you into my heart and trusted you like this. You don't care for me at all like you said you did. These are important questions that you should answer and you tell me no?? You are a lazy v@gina and i never should of trusted you at all, LIAR and FREUD.

Seriously can naught believe this. I have been working my A$$ off all week trying to get this stuff done and your response is this?

Quote:
Thank you so much for all your names given to me i love them also admitted them all be blessed thank you ones again

Have to give this one credit for a measured, calm reply. Took all the fun out of it, really.

I let a day go by, and had yet another situation where the Bad Fairy sprinkled me with grumpy dust, so when I came across a very glurgy and teenibopperish article, I copied it, made it black text on black background, made sure it filled up a long email, and sent it off. What happened next made my jaw drop... (as they say on the interwebs)

You need to read this carefully:
"22 rules to losing the love of your life forever."

Quote:
Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer

OMG WTF?!?! Oh yeah baby!!! Sig line gold!!!

What the hell is a fruid star? Did someone hack your email account?
You seriously need to work on your people skills. How on earth do you think women will ever come visit you if you are such a jerk?

This 'rubbish' you speak of is education for how to treat a lady because obviously you, or whoever has harked your email account, needs it badly. You are behaving like a little boy whose lolly has been stolen and you are crying.

And... scene. No more from the lad, and I got too busy to poke it, but that line is going into my siggy!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait. I love how you yelled at him at the end. It may not have prolonged the bait, but I'm sure it was therapeutic for you to let off some steam. What was the time frame, from beginning to end?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scamzilla, this lasted about 5 days. Baiting is slow and boring until it is fast and interesting, and most of this was slow & boring. My rant was a bit harsh, even for my standards, but I had a sense the bait was ending already. This one seemed to be going in a direction for which I didn't have the inclination, and I had found some other info in a search to help me figure out what his angle was. I'm pretty sure it was over anyway. I've just never seen a lad 'fess up, and I still wonder if the account was left unattended and someone posted on his behalf just for gits & shiggles.

I like to evaluate my baits & learn from each one. Here are some take home lessons from this one:

- I was a bit cocky from the start, and I need to remember that some lads are not all that dumb.

- There are several places this lad could have dropped me early in the bait such as when I mention "only scammers use skype". I need to give him something to agree with, such as "only perverts and sex offenders use skype". That one goes over well with the lads in the early stages.

- I need to find my sweet spot when it comes to how many lads I'm baiting at once. I had too many on my dance card, and that makes me want to respond quickly.

- When I respond quickly I miss opportunities for de-education, staying in control, or setting up my agenda.

- As dumb as the article was that I sent him, I still wonder if I was giving him helpful advice. I would hate to think I was giving him helpful advice.

But the best thing I've learned in the past month as a relative newcomer is there is nothing better than having a wonderful mentor to help one put this all into perspective, and to be a coach and a guide while I'm messing with lads. My mentor is awesome. I highly recommend grabbing one of your own! Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is very wise to take a lesson away from all of your baits. I will make sure I do that when I start baiting. I plan on getting a mentor eventually. But right now I am working out all the nuts and bolts of it, and that comes with a fair amount of reading and research. I'll get there in due time.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:

I need to give him something to agree with, such as "only perverts and sex offenders use skype".

I use "only love struck teenage girls use Skype/YIM/Facebook" or "I don't have time to sit on the Internet all day, I have a job to go to".

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For every lost bait, there are hundreds waiting in the wings!

I laughed so hard at this one! Laughing

I am going to start a list of funny terms you come up with. You always have at least 2 in every post that has me laughing my butt off.

Great lines from this bait:

Grumpy dust Laughing

ps i no about passports but when U say visa do U mean the credit card?

Your comings and your goings, and particularly if you are regular.

Awesome sig line! Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had many like this just disappear only to show up one day months later. I wouldn't be surprised if this one comes back to you too.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic