SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Prince has come for me! (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe there are a few other baiters here with this one, but after responding to few emails (mostly "I'm good, you?"), I didn't hear anything from him for over a month. Then a few days ago (no double after some emails were sold among lads), Amy gets this email from Pr1nc3 Bl3ss1ng:

Quote:
DARLING.

How are you doing sweetheart

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ON TIME I AM SICK I HAVE MALARIA FEVER.
Your love is always on my mind. When away from you I long to feel your touch, the warmth of your hand, to be in the comfort of your arms and the soft touch of your lips on mine. You make me so very happy. The more time I spend with you the more I find my self deeper in love with you. I love you and I love us together.

You are the WOMAN beyond my dreams, the WOMAN to marry, the WOMAN I would marry again, the first one I think about when I wake up and the last one I think about when I go to bed.

Thank you for being there with me through the very thick and thin moments of life, I cannot image a life without YOU

Wanting a perfect

HONEY SEND SEND ME YOUR small gift that is inexpensive and useful to go with a love letter, consider the World's Best . SEXY PICUTRS.

It's like he starts with a script and ends with Mad Libs.

Hello my prince,

I am very sorry that you have malaria fever, are you better now? I wish I was there with you, I'm sure I could have made you feel so much better. Did the doctor's give you medicines?

I hope that you are all better soon.

Amy

Quote:
Hey Honey my sexy wife.

I want you to know that you are the first person i want to see in the “Mornings”and the last person i want to whisper “Goodnight” to. Because i know, despite my imageable moods, and the times when i feel my “Lowest” you bring out the “Best” in me, It’s called the “Power of Love”.
Darling wish you are here with me. Honey know what i do not want hode things from from you since i have know that you open ,,,minded. Honey
The doctor is ask me to pay them their bill deposit first before they could have give a medical treatment. Now i have no money with you. My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order.as a result this i fail sick.
Honey if i may ask for a favor from you as my beloved wife save life. How much can afford to help me i need treat myself. And i have to buy new engine for my rage rover sport deep.i will be glad to to hear how much can come up with to help me out.then i will give details how you send it through western union money transfer.may my cry for help reach your heart. I believe very soon i will join you . in your country.i am feel lonely everyday.once you help me i got better.we should plan my coming to meet.you i want stay with you o give <snip lad sex talk>i am a sexy machine.i need you bacause i need you you the only woman that will statify my sexy power.i love you.you are coosen woman.nothing that will put us apart.

You are my thoughts through the days. Sometimes when things just can’t seem to get better I can look at you and this
big smile on my face tells me,

Yes he is the reason my days can be beautiful because he’s always worth the beauty of my Smile and my sunshine on my Dark days. Loving you is easy, not holding you is the hardest. For in my dreams I caress you to me, to smell the sweetness of our touch. For I long to kiss his sweet lips, Feel your hands upon my soft body. Then to know at night your passion will last me a “Lifetime”.

All I can say is !!!, You make my “Heart” flutter and I glow from within. It must be the magic that you bestow upon me just by seeing your wonderful one day and knowing, That you hold the key to my heart and has opened it to a wonderful world of it’s called
The “Power of Love”.
Honey get back to me.
Yours in mind.

You got sick because the engine went out in your rage rover?

Quote:
my dear.
yes.beacuse thinking i have no money at hand.
please kindly help me.save my life.
i love you.i need to pay medical treatment.
help me.my live is vital to you. so that i will get better. do not allow me die please.i beg the doctor he refuse he said i must pay first and i do not have money at hand.

Remember kids, thinking and car trouble cause malaria.

Sounds like a shitty doctor. They are supposed to take an oath to help people. Here they cannot refuse to treat people, even the ones that are here illegally and are criminals. Isn't there a clinic you can go to for help? I'm not sure how I can help you, I'm not even on the same continent as you.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$

Last edited by OrangeCat on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could it sell it's rage rover deep?? Or you could help him adjust his bank account? Very Cheeky of him to think you should finance his medical bills . Makes him look like a small boy, def NOT husband material !
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao!!! That's a new one! I'll make sure I don't think too much the next time I have a problem with my car.

So let me get this right...

'I am well off enough to afford a 'rage rover sport deep' but somehow I can't afford to pay my medical bills.'

I bet he's also wearing gold chains, a watch, diamond earrings and rolling on 20's. Couldn't he sell some of those? Or since the car is a piece of junk and such a source of stress, maybe he should just scrap it and sell it for parts. I bet he could pay for 50 malaria patients meds. Rolling Eyes

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They do get strange medical problems down there. They get sick from thinking too hard. He needs to find a REAL doctor who is not greedy and expecting payment before treatment. That's total b.s. Did he send you a bill? (I love how they won't send a bill until after payment Rolling Eyes )

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine had to go to the hospital the other day too. Doctor said it was from thinking. Funny how that works there. Except this one is supposed to be on the north american east coast.
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, there is much sickness there. Often caused by thinking and also lack of sex. And now engine trouble. Someone needs to contact the CDC and the WHO, clearly they need to redirect their research. Bacteria? Virus? No, the cause is thinking, not sexing, and bad cars.

Speaking of which...

Quote:
Sweetheart.

This how you help ME. Even though we are not in the same country..western union works every country.for fast sending and recieveing money all over the globe.

Please kindly go to any western union money transfer office.. Tell them to help you that want to send money for your husband. They will take your information the do the transfer then you will pay for the transfer charge. Then they will give you . details with mctn..numbers

Here are my details.which the western union .will demand from you. Below.

Pr1nce b13ss1ng

Address.abidjan.ivory coast.

As soon as send the money through western union money transfer.

I can not tell you the exact amount to send for my medical treament.as a lovely wife you should know how that will be ok from the heart of your heart kindly save my life i do not want to die.

I have already bought my enagement ring for you. (Maybe you should have paid for your medicine instead)

Let ask you do you even have a ring for tell me.

Honey.please kindly send money today my illness is getting bad everyday day by day.

Pleasei need to have a medical attenttion.

Send me the payments details as soon as you send the money through western union money transfer.update how much you send.

This are the following

Details that i need from you as soon as you send the money to me.

1.THE SENDERS………………………………………………………………………………………………
2.THE RECIVEERS NAME .IS
3.THE QUESTION TEST……………………………………………………………………………….AND ANSWER…………………………………………………………………………
4.THE 10 DIGT NUMBERS…………………………………………………………………………….
THE COUNTRY YOU SEND THE MONEY FROM…………………………………………………
THE AMOUNT YOU SEND………………………………………………………………………
HONEY.

Please may hear ycry for help.

This how you will help me.please i am crying for your help.this is the time i need your help as my lovely caring wife.i know you are by my side.i will be glad for your help.

Yours in mind

Husband prince blessing

Ask the doctor how much he wants to treat you, honey. It shouldn't be that difficult, surely he knows how much the medicine costs if he is selling it. If he doesn't know that, he is too stupid to be practicing medicine and I don't want you to die because you went to a stupid doctor. Did he say how much longer you have to live?

I don't get paid for another week or so, but I suppose I can try to send you $50 tomorrow. i'll ask around about the nearest western union at work.

What color is your rage rover? I always wanted one of those. My bestie has a yellow one.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union can cure all ills.
This lad disappears, reappears as your husband, and then wants you to pay all the bills? Gee, who could resist a guy like that?!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a loser, OC. After you raid his piggy bank, find someone who's worthy of you.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^But...he has a Rage Rover Sport Deep! Sure, the engine is nock but still, what more could a girl ask for?

Quote:
My sweetheart.

How are you doing.how is your work i hope you ok.i know since i am sick you are sad.i will get better as soon as you send the $50 .i will deposit the $50 he will start treat. I ask him how much he disclose to me that i will be staying in hospital that they give me bed . give me the best treatment that i will be in hospital still i got better ...........................he sai d my bill is $90 only.

The doctor will start my treatment without delay as soon as i deposit the $50 which you send today........................................................................................................................ .then.once i get better we pay him the balance of $40.later

Honey .

thanks for your help may GOD bless you with good health.
Honey.
I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought I would write them in a mail, so you can hold on to this piece of paper no matter what your answer is. honey, I have been in love with you. It is only now that I cannot bear to keep my feelings to myself.
I did not tell you of my feelings because I feared losing you as wife. One has to be really lucky to have a wife like you. You have been there for me in the worst of times, and I feared I would lose an amazing wife like you forever. But now, I wanted to tell you the truth as each moment away from you feel like a thousand deaths. I would rather lose you and live in sorrow, than spend the rest of my life wondering what if…
I hope you will not hate me, but what choice did I have? You are the most wonderful girl I have ever met and not falling in love with was never an option for me. It is impossible to find someone who is so beautiful in heart and form. I love you. This is the first time I have been in love and I am glad that fell in love with such a wonderful woman. Even if you do not feel the same I can go through life knowing that I fell in love with the right woman.
There is so much more to say and yet I can say no more.because my illness i can write much for now. All I can I hope that God has taken mercy on me and destined the best woman in the world in my life. Waiting for.

the payments details as soon as you send the money through western union money transfer.update how much you send.

This are the following

Details that i need from you as soon as you send the money to me.

1.THE SENDERS…NAME……………………………………………………………………………………………

2.THE RECIVEERS NAME .IS ****** ********* *******

3.THE QUESTION TEST……………………………………………………………………………….AND ANSWER…………………………………………………………………………

4.THE 10 DIGT NUMBERS…………………………………………………………………………….

THE COUNTRY YOU SEND THE MONEY FROM…………………………………………………

THE AMOUNT YOU SEND………………………………………………………………………

YOURS IN MIND.

YOURS SEXY HUSBAND..

He's good at copy/pasting that Western Union information, isn't he?

I wasn't able to find a Western Onion close enough that I could get there on my lunch hour, but I did find a Money Grab so I sent the money through them. My co-workers said that Money Grab is the same as Western Onion, and the nice man at the Money Grab said that you should have no problem locating one of their offices to receive the money. I sent the $50 so you can just give them your name and they will give you the money.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Quote:
honey.
my range rove rcolour ..........................black

At least he's reading and decided to answer the one pressing question that his wife asked of him.

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy poked him over the weekend regarding his vehicle.

Hey babee, i just got home from hanging with some friends and i thought of u. So can it be fixed? or are u just going to sell it for parts and buy a new car? When we get married for realsy in front of God are we going to live here in the us are there in the ivory coast? cuz if u are going to come here, then u don't need to buy another car, we'll just get u one here.

i'm gong to bed now, i think i drank too much. don't worry, babe, no guys was around to touch or see or nothing. i wish you was here, thinking about u has me all hot now.

Quote:
y dear beloved respected wife.
good morning My PRINCESS.
how are you doing?
Tell me about your night how did things go for you?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together. Colossians 3:14

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things. Galatians 5:22-23

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving you.

Love is the gift of your essence by virtue of your time to others.

Let love be your greatest aim. 1 Corinthians 14:1

my darling, my love, my life. my soul.
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you . You are love of my life. I’m so happy to be your husband and thankful to God and Jesus to have such a wonderful wife like you. Thank you for all that you do for me and thank you for being who you are. Love you so much!

sweaty,
God was gracious to me by giving you too me. You are a woman filled with her kind of love, that AGAPE LOVE. I know soonest we will do our marriage weding , but God is all I can say. I love you so deeply and passionately, I love you as CHRIST loves the church. I respect your position in our marriage to take place, I honor you and I’m proud to be your husband. I will stay close to the Lord so that I’ll stay close to you. I thank you for been there for me.
i am on your side all day long. am waiting for money gramm. details from you today. to enable to pick up the $50 you sent thanks.
yours in mind
yours husband.

Hey baby, today has been awful! It's so hot here. What details do you need? The guy at MoneyGram said that you could just go to any location and give them your name and ID to get the money.

Quote:
Hello my sexy wife. send me the 8 control numbers and you name which you write

The above was sent as the subject line. There was nothing in the body of the email.

I wrote your name the way you put it in your email. I don't have any control number, the receipt must have gotten lost in the car somewhere. You mean you haven't gone to pick the money? What the hell?

I'll have to go to the MoneyGrab tomorrow and see if they can look up the information. Why the hell did you wait this long? I've been daydreaming about you getting well and strong. Maybe I should just come over there, the Ivory Coast is nice isn't it? Would you marry me if I come over there? Because I really can't wait any longer, I NEED to be with you.

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic