SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I knew it, I'm a millionaire! few drinks round time! :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Atasas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello XXXXXX,
We need to discuss about XXXX XXXXXXX. Please contact me.
Jianhua Zeng.

Quote:
What's up?
Who is he?
Why me?

寄件人︰ Xxxx <[email protected]>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
傳送日期︰ 2012年12月14日 (週五) 1:07 AM
主題︰ Re: Hello XXXXXX XXXXXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
reply-to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to: Xxxx <[email protected]>
date: 15 December 2012 00:18
subject: 回覆︰ Hello XXXX XXXXXX
Signed by: yahoo.com.hk
: Important mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.

Quote:
Hello ,
I appreciate your response to my offer. My name is: Jianhua Zeng, I am the Chief Financial Officer of China Construction Bank. I am writing you regarding a deposit of $18million that was deposited by our late customer Alfred who died without declaring any blood relative.
Alfred was our customer (a construction contractor), he made a fixed deposit in the sum of US$ 18,000,000.00 (Eighteen million United State Dollars) in our Hong Kong branch when I was a deputy general manager there, a number of notices were sent to him when it was due for disbursement, but no response came from him until we later discovered that Alfred along with his family had been killed in a bomb blast, what bothers me most is according to the laws of this country at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to China Government since nobody came to redeem the funds, Against this background, I have all the information required to have these funds released by China Construction Bank.
What I expect from you is confidence and commitment, I want the funds transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL. All that is required is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this deal be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law.
Like I proposed; since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. You do not have to have known him. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half. In the banking circle this happens every time.
Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this message if you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available, as we move on; I will guide you on every step. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction. You can check me out on our website below:
China Construction Bank
However I shall be waiting for your response and assurance along with your full names and private contacts (ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX) just as they will appear on the documents to process the claims.
Please do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please get back to me immediately via this my private email.
Regards,
Jianhua Zeng.

Ba$tard can't spell, but said for sure, that I'm rich!
Should I play it a bit?
Quote:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:18:10 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm34.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (nm34.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.151.29])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id zw5si6315008pbc.37.2012.12.14.16.18.09

Quote:
Host name:
nm34.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Singapore
B Class:
106.10.0.0 - 106.10.255.255
Latitude:
Longitude:

Singapore noodles anyone?

.................................................. .................................................. ..
Batman is me then?
Not just millionaire, I also got superpowers to teleport and all of that stuff- Fell my fury basta$d? Twisted Evil

Ideas?
Thanks!
Atasas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just replied
Quote:
I'm interested, how do we proceed?

Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic