SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

austrian fell for gaddafi-scam :(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/art23655,824520

please use a translator-service of your choice (language is german)

roughly translated:

a guy from upper styria (the area where I am from, in austria) felt for scammers who told the victim that he can get a part of the heritage of gaddafi. the classical scam, but with the twist, thatthey even got him to fly to dubai, where he met the scammers and handed over some money (the article isn't specific about the amount) and the victim even convinced a second austrian citizen during the flight to dubai to invest money into this "opportunity". this second person lost 28000€.

he is 66 years old and had no idea, that this is scam... no little bells ringing...

the overall damage is 250.000€ (these 28.000€ not included).

any idea how to get in contact with those scammers? although it's sickening that they got that much money, they flew to dubai to retrieve it (the article reports about a second meeting in madrid... but we know that there are lads in madrid), so those lads are clearly safariable...

and with >250.000€, they are certainly wealthy enough for a nice safari...

so, does anyone see a chance to target those scammers?

(I can write to that newspaper to ask them for further information, but I don't want to tell my name)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the article reports about a second meeting in madrid..

I wonder if they are the same lads from TLJ post on Sunday.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic