SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Janice Lovejoy and a loan scam from India

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, fun, an Indian scammer. Haven’t talked to one of those yet. This is played with my character Janice, who is pretty dumb, slow, and never gets things done on time. My Janice baits are not exceptionally funny to read or anything like that, but they seem to be fun for a simple way to waste the lads' time and frustrate them! She is playing with lot’s of lads, I'll be posting another soon….

The scammer- Mr Thakur, who gives loans and charity money from India
The baiter- Janice Lovejoy, your below average lady who seems to be a sucker

Received: from [101.62.50.174] ([101.62.50.174])
(authenticated bits=0)
by server.rene.com.pl (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id r05Kohkf017871;
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 21:53:42 +0100
(In Bangalore India)

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You are welcome to . CHARITY LOAN COMPANY We are currently
giving out loans to any part of the world at 2% interest rate. If
interested, Contact Mr.Thakur Devinder with the email address bellow
Email:[email protected]

We give out loans may be. at 2% interest rate. To any part of the world. With a duration of
between 1 to 30years.

Also We only give out loans to applicants of between 18years and above.
You have to provide the following details about you and your proposal so
that i will know how to help.

*First name:......................... . ..
*Last name:......................... . ...
*Sex.......................... ..............
*Address:..................... ...........
*State:....................... ...........
*Business name(If Any):...................
*Loan Amount needed:......................
*Purpose of loan:.........................
*Loan Duration:.................... ...........
*Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):..............
*Marital status:....................... ..
*Next Of Kin:.......................... ..
*Monthly Income:....................... ..
*Phone:....................... . . .......
* Fax:......................... . . .......
*postal code:...................
*Mobile/cellular:............. . . ........
*Internet at home.........................
*E-mail:...................... ...........

In acknowledgment of these details, We shall send you our terms
along with repayment schedule and If you agree to the terms and
conditions ,you stand to get your loan within 24hours. This depends on
your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Thakur Devinder

So I make up some answers and send it back….

January 6th, 2013
Info-

*First name:.Janice.
*Last name:..Lovejoy
*Sex...Female.
*Address:.34 Pike Lane Apt 3B
*State:.Maine
*Business name(If Any):.none
*Loan Amount needed:.$4,000
*Purpose of loan:.pay loan
*Loan Duration:.2 years
*Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):.11/15/75
*Marital status:.single
*Next Of Kin:.mother
*Monthly Income: $1,870.00
*Phone:.(207) 868-5369
* Fax:.none
*postal code: 04402.
*Mobile/cellular:.same as above
*Internet at home.yes
*E-mail: [email protected]

1/6/13
Address: 11,priya colony,padegaon,
aurangabad-431002 New Delhi Indian.
Email; [email protected]

Dear Valuable Customer

Thanks for the mail ,*******Following the Dates and appraisal
submitted to this Corporation (Dated 05/01/ 2013). Our Credit Approval
Board is glad to inform you, that your reputations do precede you to
qualify for this Credit Disbursement.

I....Mr.Thakur Devinder And the entire Network of the CHARITY LOAN
COMPANY....will give to you the principal sum of
INRs100,000.00 on this terms of repayment and the CHARITY LOAN
COMPANY.... Conditions for fund Disbursement.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS /PAYMENT SCHEDULE

Loan Amount Needed: $4,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 2 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $170.16
Number of Payments: 24
Cumulative Payments: $4,083.87
Total Interest Paid: $83.87
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 23 payments of $170.16 plus a final payment of $170.19.

CONDITIONS OF CHARITY LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY

This loan is going be insured by us to avoid the seizing by the
Anti-Terrorism Agency during the Bank transfer of this fund. Against,
secret funding by terrorists in financing terrorism abroad. (Meaning),
this Money is not Terrorism Acts. Also in accordance with the Law of
the federal constitutions to get the approval of the MONEY LAUNDERING
MONITORING COUNCIL over the transfer of this loan to you.

We will be responsible for the insurance of any Loan from any
legitimate Borrower. That, we might have a good business deal. On
the insuring of this Loan the Total Loan Amount with no deduction will
be transferred to you through a nominated Bank Account.

If the loan Terms And Condition is acceptable by you then you are
advised to send down your banking details below:

YOUR BANKING INFORMATION REQUIRED:
1)YOUR BANK NAME:
2)BANK ADDRESS:
3)ACCOUNT NUMBER:
4)ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
5)SWIFT CODE:
6)PHONE NUMBER OF ACCOUNT HOLDER:
7) BANK ROUTING NUMBER:
8)IDENTIFICATION PROOF OF ACCOUNT HOLDER:

Once we get the above information from you, We will forward our
information to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the
Approval of the loan, and also send the Loan to the Insurance Company
so that the loan can be insured immediately.

*On receiving our Loan, Our Company account will be sent to you, to
make your monthly payment. You are not to abuse the Company Account..

*Under no circumstance will the Borrower of this Loan fail to pay up
Both the Loan Amount and Interest before or at the end of the given
period.

* No per-payment penalty, but prompt payers will be acknowledged.

Once your Loan is Approved and transfer to you . We are going to send
you Our company's Bank Account were you can be paying your monthly
payment.

In this your loan transfer,your loan amount is $4,000.00 your registration fee amount is of the total loan amount,which is ($139.87) which you have to remit as the only payment involve,the
payment show to the company once the loan transfer to you,you can meet
up with the monthly repayment of your loan request. As soon as we
receive your mail we will inform you on how to make the only payment
involve so as to speed up for the processing and transfer your loan to
you.

"OUR ORIGINATION FEES ARE CHEAP AND GOOD"

CLICK ON THE LINK TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ORIGINATION FEE

http://www.investopedia.com terms/o/origination-fee.asp

Thanks and God blessed.
Mr Thakur Devinder

Our origination fees are cheap and good! Bwahahaha!

1/7/13
Mr Thakur,

I am glad I qualify for the loan, and I understand the fee. But I don’t feel comfortable giving my bank account info for such an unusual loan setup. You have not given me any kind of loan contract, ID, and I would prefer to pay the fee and receive the loan by another means. I would rather receive a check or something for my loan payment, and pay the fee and the monthly payment by a bill payment center, like Western Union. But I also need some kind of contract, and some kind of ID of this loan company.

Janice

I took a big chance mentioning WU up front, but it works….

1/8/13
Good day Janice,

The content of your mail was noted,you are advise to send to us any of your ID prove issued by your government along side with the registration charges of ($139.87) so that we can proceed without and further delay.
You are advise to tell us how you with your loan amount to be transfer to you,either by western union or by cheque,once this is done,and all the requirement need by you are been provided,we'll provide you the loan agreement letter which you have to sign before your loan amount can be transfer to you.

NOTE: that your loan will be transfer without any delay and you will be sending down the payment through WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM.

Here is the payment details..

Receiver's Name: Henry Akhuetiemen
Receiver's Country: India
Receiver's State: New Delhi

Sender's Name:....................
Sender's Country:.................
Sender's State:......................
M.t.c.n Number:.....................

As soon as the payment is done fill the short form below with the payment slip and attach the slip to us so that it will be forward to the bank for the further procedure.

NOTE: attachment below is my passport ID,i want to make you understand that as soon as you are with us here, you are 100% guarantee you are going to receive your loan amount.This is CHARITY FIRM we help the needy not to collect from the them.

As soon as you receive this mail you are to get back to me so that we can proceed without any further delay.

Thanks for your understanding once again and you are welcome.

Regard
Thakur Devinder.

Standard fake passport.

1/8/13
Dear Mr Thakur,

I will go to the Western Union office today to make the payment. I have attached a copy of my passport. It says I'm not supposed to do that, i hope I don't get in trouble. I will let you know when I have sent the payment. I would like my loan in check form if that is okay. Thank you for your help.

Janice

I send this from Scambaiter’s Toolbox, and he totally accepted it…

We’re getting these messages to each other the same day, on the 8th, but shortly Janice is going to start flaking out…a lot!

1/8/13
Dear client,

Your mail was noted,your loan amount has been approve and is ready to be transfer to you as soon as the payment has been received.

You are advise to send down your full name some that we can write the cheaque to you as soon as possible without any further delay.

Thanks for your understanding.........

Regard
Mr Thakur Devinder.

Shouldn't you have my full name from the first email I sent? Idiot.

1/8/13
Dear Mr Thakur,

I just got back from Western Union, and they said that the person receiving the money (the loan company) has to fill out this anti-money laundry form. They said I have to email it to you, have you print it out and fill it in, and then scan it back and send it to me. Then I can send the payment.

My full name for the check is Janice Lovejoy.

Janice

Again, thanks to Scambaiter’s Toolbox for the form! I will only post it once, after he filled it out and scanned it so it shows up as an image rather than the original PDF format.

That was quick…I wonder why, he didn’t fill it out properly!

1/8/13
Dear client,

The form have been filled,view the attachment below and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Mr. Thakur

1/9/13
Dear Mr Thakur,

You did not fill out the form all the way, and they said you have to print it out and write in pen, you can’t type it in. Plus, you didn’t re-write the statement of anti-money laundry and sign and date it. Please print the form out, fill in all of the info and re-write the full statement in the space provided, and sign and date it, then scan it back into your computer and email it back to me. It has to be done right, or they won’t let me send the payment. I really need this loan.

Janice

What a moron!

1/10/13
Good day,

Acting on the content of your mail,it was well noted,In respect of the anti-money laundry form,it will be filled and sign after the confirmation of your loan registration charges has been pay.

You are advise to act fast and make the payment and send us the payment slip as soon as possible so that we can proceed without any further delay.

Go ahead and make this payment,after which the anti-money laundry form and other document we be send to you.

As soon as you get this mail,get back to me so that we process your loan transfer immediately.

Thanks for your understanding..........

Regard
Mr.Thakur.

Screw my understanding, you WILL fill that form out completely!

1/10/13
Dear Thakur,

I told you that the Western Union office gave me this form before I can send the payment, they said that the receiver (you) has to fill out the form as stated; printed out, filled in with pen including re-writing the statement shown, and signed and dated, scanned back into the computer and emailed to me. Then I take it back to the Western Union office and I can make the payment to secure my loan. They told me it is a new security measure to prevent money laundry; you know how much things these days have gotten so annoying with extra security measures! They said we only have to do the form once, since all my future payments for the loan will be going to the same receiver (you), they will have the anti-money laundry form on file. I can’t send the payment until the form is completed and I can bring it with my payment to the Western Union office. It should only take about 15-20 minutes for you to do, depending on how fast you can write (but it has to be readable, they said!) so I will check my email throughout the day to see if you have returned it. If I get it back before 5pm my time, I will go to the Western Union office immediately and send the payment. Thank you for your kind help.

Janice

Good boy!

1/11/13
Dear Janice,

We are really sorry for the delay,view the attachment below, the copy have been filled in two different ways,anyone the western union demands you give it to them okay.

You have to act fast because your details have been forward to the transfer department,as soon as the payment have been made your cheaque will be send to you without delay.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regard
Mr. Thakur.

That’s more like it! You can barely read it, but the point is he had to take the time to write it. Now Janice is going to suddenly become very undependable.

1/12/13
Dear janice,

The Anti-money laundering have been filled and sent to you ever since,what is happening kindly get back to us so that we can proceed as soon as you receive this mail.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regard
Mr. Thakur

1/12/13
Mr Thakur,

Sorry for the delay, I was really sick with the flu the last couple of days and could not go out. I will go to Western Union on Monday.

Janice

1/14/13
Good day Janice,

we have not heard from you again,hope you are okay? as soon as you get this mail,kindly get back to us so that we can proceed.

Thanks for your understanding...........

Regard
Mr.Thakur.

1/15/13
Dear Mr Thakur,

So sorry for the delay, I have been very sick with the flu. I went to the Western Union today, and they said their computer system is down, and they don’t know when it will be back up. It is the only Western Union around for miles, you said before you have a bank account that I can deposit my payments into, can I have that account info to deposit the activation fee? I would still like to have my loan by check, but if you send me a bank account that I can deposit money into for you, I can get it done quicker. I don’t know how long it will be before my Western Union’s computers are up and running.

Janice

1/15/13
Good day.

Below are the bank details,deposit into that account and send to us the bank details,or you make the payment through money-gram.

Bank details

Bank name: state bank of India
Account name:Aadityapratap Mahaveer Singh
Account number:326086301630
Pan no.:cabpp7338h
IFSC:Sbin0011769
Branch:new delhi india.

Regard
Mr. Thakur.

I can’t believe that worked! Sending the info to Alan to earn my first piggy!

1/18/13
Dear Mr Thakur,
I am so sorry for my delay in contacting you, my flu turned into amonia and I was in the hospital. I am doing much better now, and I think I could probably get the Western Union way done, since they should have their system fixed by now. I can go tomorrow and check, and I will let you know.

1/19/13
Dear client,

Thanks for your mail,on behave of CHARITY LOAN FIRM, we wish you quick recovering may the peace of the LORD ALMIGHTY guide you,i just want you to understand that your loan amount have been approve and your check is ready to be sign as soon as the payment of the registration fee charges have been confirm.

NOTE: you are advise to drop your contact number if possible so that we can easily get in contact with you.

Awaiting your urgent respond.

Thanks for your understanding.....................

Regard
Mr.Thakur.

1/22/13
Mr Thakur,
The Western Union office fixed their computer problem, so I figured that was the easiest way to send the payment. The question is 'Whose House?' and the answer is 'Run's House!'. The mtcn is 035497690218. Let me know when you have recieved it.

Yeah, Run DMC fans! I actually I had just rewatched the movie Dogma, if you’ve seen it you know what I’m talking about. The mtcn was just to throw him off.

1/23/13
Thanks for your mail,the details you send to us are not correct,kindly send down the correct details so that we can proceed.
Thanks for your understanding.

I hope this Indian lad is ready to kill me!

1/24/13
Um, what do you mean the details are not correct? The question is 'Whose House?' and the answer is 'Run's House!', and the mtcn number is the one by the barcode, right? The mtcn number is 034-976-9218. Oh, I see now in the other mail I messed that part up. Sorry.

Janice

Haven’t heard back, gee is he frustrated with me yet?

I have not heard back from you, I called Western Union today and they said my payment is still waiting there. What is going on?

Janice

He writes…

Good day,

Thanks for your mail,Our secretary have been to western union twice because of you,i just want you to understand that if you ae not ready for this transfer you let us know so that we cancel your loan approval.you neither send any money to us .

Thank you.

Ooh, have I pissed the lad off? Nice. But we are not yet done…

What are you talking about I never sent money to you? I have the reciept, it's sitting at the western onion office now. I have never used it before, so I am trying to work with you. Maybe it would just be easier for me to deposit it into the bank account, but I was told I need a swift number. Would that work better?

Janice

I sent this last message off today (1/28/13), so we’ll see if I can string him along a little longer, hopefully get another bank account!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419

Last edited by Alice Liddell on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job of Lad time wasting and frustration. Enjoyed.

And congrats on your first piggie!
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Michi!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on your two piggies now I see Very Happy

Your female character, Janice Lovejoy - does she often wear a shirt and tie? Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good baiting!

Could you mark the passport "used by scammer", so that it can't be reused by the next scammer who browses this site? It doesn't look obviously fake to me; the telltale sign of most fake passports that I look for is missing.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captn Grey- You know she does, with some nice pleated trousers!

Vonpaso- I totally missed that, thanks for pointing it out! I will fix it now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic