SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First post. I need to find a new hobby I think.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gall E. McOxbig
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://imgur.com/OMb7k

Sorry that is the only pics of mine here ok .
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx> wrote:
Gavin,

My lady friend will not let me pay cash money into the western union money transfer office until you send a photo. Surely because you are on an oil rig with email and cameras, or phone cameras you can send a photo of you holding a sign for my lady friend.

Please respond fast, she is getting anxious and tells me to not bother with you now. I would like us all to be happy Gavin, I am just a man like you.

Gall E. McOxbig

Mate i would have loved to do so..But like you can see i am currently at the rig right now and that isn't possible..With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.Kindly complete the western union tomorrow morning at the post office and then email PayPal with the MTCN#
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx> wrote:
Hello gavin,

As I said about the girl I knew before, she has returned and we are in love. I hope you will give us your blessing.

I have told her of you buying the car and she is very happy, as it means we can now afford the surgery for her colonoscopy.

She has asked me to ask you for a photo of you holding a sign with the name of her favourite band on it. Can you please do my wife this honour and I will send you the moneygrands via western union money transfer with much fervour.

Fond regards,

Gall E. McOxbig and La-a

I have been waiting to read from you regarding the mtcn number that will be given to you at the western union money transfer after you might have sent the $950 to my shipping agent and its very surprising you did not reply back to my last email..I am getting worried over this..Please let me know if you have sent the money via western union and if you've not done it make sure it is done today.I will be waiting to read from you regarding the information that will be given to you at the western union and i will be very glad for this.Please make sure you get back to me ASAP.
Thanks

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx> wrote:
Hello Gavin,

I have checked them all and I don't see it.

I hope we can fix this problem, I don't seem to have a spam folder.

regards,

Gall E. McOxbig

Check your mail folders
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
I can't see it.

----- Original Message -----
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 22:30
Subject: Re: I have just made the payment.
To: Me <xxxxx@xxxxx

yes mate

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
To this address?

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 22:23

I hope they should have sent you the confirmation now

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
Ok

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 21:33

I will have to contact PayPal and then reverse the payment to your account ..I will email you when done

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
Sorry Gavin,

That was the wrong address, can you send it to this one instead.

G

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 21:15

I made the payment to this PayPal email which you gave to me [email protected] so i will like you to check the mail folders of it /Spam to see the confirmation from PayPal

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
I do not see it, Can you send it to this address please?

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 20:47

your spam folder

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:

You mean my email address?

I do not have a junk folder.

G

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 20:03

I will like you to check your mail folders Junk or Spam to see if they have sent you a Confirmation

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
Hi gavin,

I am having trouble logging in to my paypal account.

I will try later and let you know.

G

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 19:54
Subject: I have just made the payment.

I have just made the payment now and i expect PayPal to have emailed you by now,check your PayPal email address if you have been messaged yet in the folders junk/spam, i sent $2,700 in all, i have decided to add the amount of $1,000 which i paid through PayPal, So you can now wire the sum of $950 to my agent's Headquarters in China via western union where they confirm all commission payment so that they can be able to schedule a suitable pick up date and time immediately.
As said earlier in my previous email,the western union transfer can be done at the post office as their is a western union section in all post office and can also be done via the internet(www.westernunion.com) .I added extra $50 to cover the western union charges which shouldn't be more that $35-45 but just to be sure i added $50.
Here is my pick up agent Headquarter info needed to get the money sent
through western union money transfer:
First Name: Changlong
Surname: zou
Address: No.8 Xiushui East Road,
City: Chongwen District,
State: Beijing,
Zip Code: 100027,
Note:PayPal won't release the funds until they get the western union information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the excess payment i made..Kindly email the necessary details to PayPal :the MTCN which you will be given at the western union after the $950 has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send the money through western union so they can take necessary steps.
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for the fast response. I was not thinking I would sell the car so quick. This is good because I need money for my girl.

Two years back, i met a lady when i was 17 years old. she had a child which was not mine; the lady was 23 years old. the relationship was nice and good, we were both happy, a sad thing came in when my family realized that we had a relationship, they totally opposed it, we decided go on with relationship, two months later, my elder brother send ne away from the house because i was still going with the relationship. i had no choice but i accepted to walk out, my girlfriend was really sorry about this but she never dumped me. she encouraged me to go back home because we living in town. after two days i found a job so that i can keep my self but payment was so low, i had to keep so that i can survive in the town.

Thanks for listening,

My paypal account is [email protected].

Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 18:01
Subject: Re: Camry widebody

Hi thanks for mailing back,am ok with the price and the condition,am
buying it for my vacation,because i'll be coming soon from our rig as
am a petroleum project engineer on a rig offshore,i won't be able to come for
the inspection due to the nature of my work,i would have love to call
in person but we have call restriction due to bad weather condition our satellite server has been down.
i will be paying you through PayPal,please get back to me with your
PayPal details so i can proceed with the payment and contact the
courier agent who will come to pick it up and deliver it in my place.
Await your reply.
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Me <xxxxx@xxxxx wrote:
Hi Gavin,

The body is pretty straight with no major damage. The paint however is pretty bad.

Apart from that it has had 5000km oil changes since I have had it for about 2 years.

I could not go below $1700 to make up the rego and the extractors.

Cheers,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic