SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SENGALESE Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PoeticJustice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wrote:

Hello My Dearest
Am glad reading back from you and thank you for willing to help me uplift my inheritance from here. All i need you to do for me now, it's for you to stand by me and contact the holding company on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of uplifting my inheritance etc.

I wrote:

Can you travel to London England within the next two weeks ? I will be moving to Australia in December to enter the Convent of the Holy Spirit.

I am looking forward to becoming a nun finally. Maybe you can join me Australia and be a part of our community there too. We also run an orphanage for abandoned crows , parakeets and redon donkeys. That is our special work. the crows are the most challenging but we have done some wonderful work with them.

I worked with abandoned elephants in Thailand one summer and it was truly amazing. During the rainy season we provided them with tarpan umbrellas and leaf-cora shelters. Such excitiing work It takes about twelve days to contstruct one and these fit up to four elephants with room service and showers. We manged to bring six to London and had them staying with my parents until an opening came up in the humane zoo of London. They are now so happy to be part of a loving a religious community.

hope to hear from you soon !

She Wrote:

Hello My Dearest Beloved ,

I have got a mail from the chairman of the Security company today and i understand he was sayingand explaining and he was very angry that you are obsessed with animals said you should never contact him again. Please my dear friend explain to me what really went wrong and why you say to him about Elephant and monkeys and i think you are to ask him about how possible my inheritance will be transfer to your country. My dear i have not come here to hurt anyone and i do not expect you hurting others feelings too, I see you to be a God fearing woman with great sence of hu,an and that was why i opened my future and life inheritance with you as my friend and as a partner who agreed to help me, Anyway i am so disaopinted after reading from Mr Douglas this evening and so i wish to write you to hear from you and please get back to me and tell me if you still willing to help me or not ?

With My Sincere Heart Of Partnership,

Your Faithfully; Miss Lisa.

I Said:
I am deeply hurt because my work is with elephants, monkeys and orphaned mules which have no homes . I am a phsychotherapist with these poor forlorn abandoned creatures and i wanted to be sure that someone would look after them after i am gone. The names of the three elephants are cara, Georgette and Suzanna. The monkeys have not been with us long enough to have names but we are getting to know them a bit better now. The mules no longer are of any use to the farmers in our area so we are taking them in. It is wonderful and very rewarding work. Our goal is to have a roster of three dozen elephants which are very difficult to transport because of the freight charges. Regular freight is not too expensive but first class air will cost us a lot of money. The elephants have become very demanding lately and are expecting first class service with reclining seats. This is impossible to provide unless we get more funds permitting adequate transport. I know that you have a good heart and understand the plight of these poor creatures.
How is the weather in your beautiful sunny land ? Do you do any volunteering work with animals at all ? It is truly rewarding.

I wish you every good thing in spending your inheritance on these worthy creatures !
PoeticJustice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Dearest Beloved ;
Well i got your mail here and understood very well every contents of your letter tonight. I am glad to know about your job there and feel sad to hear about those abandoned creature of God almighty I am really very sorry about how things are going over there with you and i really wished to help and willing to support this great work of keeping this poor creature alive and safe no matter what it takes me. Yes i have been a social worker registerd nurse working for the united nation health care program back then in states know how this helpless creature need suport from humans.

I am m willing to give away 65% of my total inheritance as a suport for your program and also to keep those poor creature alive and that is if you will assist me make shippment of my inheritance to you and this will also help you reach your goal dont you think ?. I would really like to know if you would be able to pay the cost of shippment of my37.5 kg of my gold inheritance to your country for sales in exchange market there?

I would really expect you to help assist getting this gold shipped from here to your country. I really wish you to achieve your goal to have that roster of three dozen elephants my dearest beloved friend. I hope God help us find our happiness together soon and wish to read from you soon, I will want you to send me your address where you wish to receive my inheritance in your country and so i will meet the shipping company here by tomorrow to know the cost of delivery my inheritance safely to your door step . I would really wait to get your responds soon and hope you will always stand firm through this process of shipping my inheritance to you over there and hope i will confide in you for support ?

With My Sincere Heart Of Partnership,

Your Faithfully; Miss Lisa.
Nitris
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, the more I read......sad. What amazes me is how people actually fall for these very clear scams.

Last edited by Nitris on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
RIGHTSAIDFRED
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

{QUOTE]We also run an orphanage for abandoned crows , parakeets and redon donkeys.

four elephants with room service and showers.

I am a phsychotherapist with these poor forlorn abandoned creatures

The elephants have become very demanding lately and are expecting first class service with reclining seats. [ENDQUOTE]

And the rest, all brilliant. As good as any bait I've read. Hard to believe the Lads / Ladettes don't sense something amiss.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIGHTSAIDFRED wrote:
{QUOTE]

The elephants have become very demanding lately and are expecting first class service with reclining seats. [ENDQUOTE]

And the rest, all brilliant. As good as any bait I've read. Hard to believe the Lads / Ladettes don't sense something amiss.

I am just `trying' to imagine a demanding hefalant wanting a reclining seat.... (with a dry martini- shaken, not stirred...)

(sorry was mixing up a reclining elephant seat with an ejector seat...)

Exactly what do you do with a demanding elephant anyway???

Saying no sounds a little dangerous...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic