SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CHUKWUMA GETS HIS DOLLA CHOPPED!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LagosKid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the initial email from "Mark Anderson". I replied as if I had previously been dealing with a scammer named "Dr. James Oboto" and acted as if I thought this was still him.........

Mark Anderson wrote:
To: Anita Gofradump
Subject: URGENT!!

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to draw your attention that your fund of US$9.2Million is lying in suspense account with the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. The Federal Government of Nigerian has authorized us to effect every outstanding payment immediately based on the new Government instruction by the President of Nigeria, DRr. Goodluck Jonathan , the only problem now is that we dictated a lot of irregularities associated with your transfer and we will appreciate it if you answer the following questions.

(1) Did you at any time delegate any body not even from your
family to claim your fund on your behalf?
(2) Were you involved in a motor accident?
(3) Are you aware or related to one Mr. Bruce Allen?

Please reconfirm and answer the above questions because Mr. Bruce Allen came to our foreign payment department and submitted an application that you authorized your fund to be paid into the account of NATWEST BANK LONDON with Account number NAT-A943BDG99 with a report that you are now paralyzed as a result of the ghastly motor accident you had some months back.

After processing the application of Bruce Allen himself which he made known to us that he came from you, he succeeded in getting some required documents as to make sure that we effect this transfer as quickly as possible without any further delay.
The delay in transferring the funds is due to the request for a power of attorney authorizing him to pursue this payment on your behalf. He asked for a week so as to submit the document, but up till now we have not received any of the documents from any of you. Why?

If Bruce Allen is not from you, do reconfirm to us the followings to enable us effect the US$9.2M directly to your nominated bank account via swift transfer.

1. Your full name and address
2. Your age and profession
3. Your phone and fax numbers
4. Your full banking details(where you will like to receive the money)

Anticipating your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mark Anderson
Pay master,
Central Bank of Nigeria.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I included an old email from "Dr. James Oboto" His email was borrowed from Shiver)

Anita Gofradump wrote:
To: Mark Anderson

Hello do you work for Dr. James Oboto?

I was getting very worried about him! The last email I got from him is the one below where you received the $3270. I must have sent you 30 emails but your email has been down and I thought you were gone!

I must say I am very relieved that you have finally written back!

Have you secured the trunk?

Gofradump

>----- Original Message -----
>From: James Oboto
>Sent: Wednesday, Nov 4, 2009 12:10 PM
>Subject: PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECIVED THANK YOU
>
>
>FROM THE DESK OF
>DR. JAMES OBOTO
>N N P C.
>
>MY DEAR FRIEND GOFRADUMP
>
>I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR SENDING ME THE $3,270 DEMMURAGE PAYMENT WHICH MY PARTNER MR. LIONEL YUPI COLLECTED TODAY FROM
>THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE. THE MONEY HAS NOW BEEN PASSED TO THE TRUNK HOLDING COMPANY AND NOW ALL WE AWAIT IS THE FINAL FEE PAYMENT. >THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR FOR SENDING THE PAYMENT SO QUICKLY.
>
>AS YOU KNOW THIS PAYMENT WAS THE FIRST OF TWO PAYMENTS DUE IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE TRANSFER OF THE $23,000,000. THE SECOND AND FINAL >PAYMENT OF $15,250 IS DUE BY FRIDAY. I TRUST THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT ON THE DUE DATE AS YOU HAVE >PROMISED. I SHALL AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THEN I WILL FORWARD DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TO.
>
I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS AGREED TOMORROW.
>
>GOD BLESS YOU MY GOOD FRIEND.
>
>JAMES OBOTO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly "Mark Anderson" transforms into Dr. James Oboto!!

Mark Anderson wrote:

FROM THE DESK OF
DR. JAMES OBOTO
N N P C.

MY DEAR FRIEND GOFRADUMP,

I WILL SEND YOU THE PHOTOGRAPH AS AGREED,MY INABILITY TO HAVE SEND IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE MEETING BUT NEVERTHELESS,I WILL SEND IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

JAMES OBOTO.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto:

I am glad to hear from you. I was getting worried. As soon as I get the photograph, I'll send the rest.
The password we agreed on was "FREE BLUMPKINS" as a tribute to General Lloyd Blumpkins who is jailed in Burma. Please make sure you have the password clearly written on the sign you will be holding.

I am ready to finish this deal and am looking forward to your reply.

Mark Anderson wrote:

MY DEAR FRIEND GOFRADUMP,

How are you?
I want you to know that i'm trying my possible best to send the photograph to you but it seems all my efforts are not yielding positive results as there are some hindrances on the way which is seriously delaying the processs.

In this case i ask that i will need $500 to clear this hindrance,i should'nt be demanding for this but the situation warrants it to enable the transfer of $23000,000 as soon as possible.

I await your reply then i will forward the details of the person you will need to send the western union payment to.

Regards
JAMES OBOTO.

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto:

I do not like the way you are handling this at all. You keep asking me for money and I have already sent you thousands of dollars.

How do I know you are not trying to keep the money? You promised me a security photo and now you are going back on your word. And it is NOT $23000 it is $22500!

No security photo and I will be forced to contact Mr. Lucas Chicawa who was the origianl barrister.

Good day!

I just made up the barrister, but lo and behold, Enter the Barrister......................

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Chicawa wrote:
Subject: FUND

Attn. Mr.Gofradump,

This is Barrister Lucas chicawa,how are you? i just dropped by to say hello to you.
I hope everything is going on smoothly.

My regards
Barrister lucas chicawa.

Anita Gofradump wrote:
To: Lucas Chicawa

Mr. Chicawa!

I am so glad that you emailed me. I have lost your previous emails and didn't know what to do.

Remember when we first spoke a few months ago and you had me contact your agent, Dr. James Oboto? He sent me the forms to fill out for the fund and I paid him a $1200 transfer fee. Then when the fund had finally matured I paid him a $3270 demurrage fee to prepare the final documents.

At this point Dr. Oboto told me I had to transfer $15,250 to complete our business and receive the fund. I asked Dr. Oboto to send me a picture of his passport and he told me that what he would prefer to do is take a photograph of himself holding a sign with a password of my choosing on it. I picked "FREE BLUMPKINS" as a password code.

Dr. Oboto said that a photograph like this will prove his identity 100% because a passport can be faked, but a photograph of this kind can only be genuine.

I absolutely agreed and told Dr. Oboto to send the security photo and I would transfer the funds.

Now he will not do it and keeps asking for more money. My sister-in-law suggested I talk to someone at my bank and show him the emails, but I would rather keep this between the doctor and myself.

Please see if you can find out what is wrong with him.

Thanks
Gofradump

Lucas Chicawa wrote:

ATTN.MR.GOFRADUMP,

HOW ARE YOU? I'M ALSO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO.

I SAW YOUR EMAIL AND I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED DR.OBOTO TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG BUT HE SAID THAT HE IS FACING DIFFICULTIES TAKING A PHOTOGRAPH OF HIMSELF HOLDING A SIGN THAT WHAT HE COULD SEND IS HIS PASSPORT.

I HAVE ASKED HIM TO SEND HIS PASSPORT TO YOU,SO AS SOON AS HE SENDS IT TO YOU KINDLY FORWARD IT TO ME FOR CONFIRMATION.

I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS COUNT ON ME.

REGARDS
BARRISTER CHICAWA.

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Mr. Chicawa,

No photograph. No money. If I do not get the security photograph by tomorrow, I will forward these emails to the EEFC and ask them to handle the fund.

Gofra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And again to Mark Anderson.....

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto:

I will only send the remainder when you fulfill your promise to verify your identity.

You said in your email of 4/21/2010:

"I UNDERSTAND THE PASSWORD IS ""FREE BLUMPKINS"" AS YOUR LATE GENERAL LLOYD BLUMPKINS IS JAILED FOR INNOCENCE> I WILL PRINT THE PASSWORD ON A SIGN AND HOLD IT FOR YOU SO YOU KNOW IAM REAL> I HAVE ALSO RECEIVE YOUR PASSPORT AND UNDERSTAND YOU ARE REAL;> NOW THAT WE HAVE TRUST I WILL SEND THE PHOTOGRAPH AND YOU WILL SEND THE BALANCE>MAY JESUS BLESS AND WE WILL TALK VERY SOON>DR. JAMES OBOTO>>>>>

Dr. Oboto, I'm sure you are well aware that I have grown wary of sending all this money. I am willing to make the final payment of $15250 but as you promised there will be NO MORE FEES.
Please hurry up with the photograph. I gave you a copy of my passport and expect you to fulfill your obligation and prove to me your honesty.

Thank You:
Gofradump

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Anderson wrote:

FROM THE DESK OF
DR. JAMES OBOTO
N N P C.

MY DEAR FRIEND GOFRADUMP

OK...I GOT YOU RIGHT NOW, YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, I WANT YOU TO SEND THE $7.650 TO ASHIBUOGWU CHUKWUMA IN STILL TWO BATCH TO ENABLE IT FASTER, ENABLE HIM RECEIVE THE TWO MTCN NUMBERS FROM YOU.

RECEIVERS NAME: ASHIBUOGWU CHUKWUMA

ADRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: HOW ARE YOU?
TEXT ANSWER: FINE
AMOUNT: $3.850

SECOND BATCH

RECEIVERS NAME: ASHIBUOGWU CHUKWUMA
ADRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: HOW ARE YOU?
TEXT ANSWER: FINE
AMOUNT: $3.800

AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

GOD BLESS YOU MY GOOD FRIEND (PHOTOGRAPH IS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM IS TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENT)

JAMES OBOTO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enough of this crap!

Anita Gofradump wrote:

NO PHOTO. NO MONEY. NO PHOTO. NO MONEY. NO PHOTO. NO MONEY. NO PHOTO. NO MONEY.

Please have Dr Oboto return my $3270 immediately!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Anderson wrote:

Dear mr.Gofradump,

Your mail to me do not sound good.

Yes i promised to give you the security photo but i'm trying to explain the situation of things to
you that there some hindrances on the way which has made it impossible for me to send it, and for it
to be resolved i wiil need $500 to resolve it inorder to proceed.

I'm appealing to you that as soon as you pay the money everything will be resolved and the photo
will be sent you.

I want you to know that i'm not keeping the money to my self.

Please understand my situation.

Looking forward to your positive reply.

James Oboto.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto,

If I don't get the security photo today, I will stop contacting you and deal direct with the barrister I started with.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Anderson wrote:

Dear mr. Gofra,

How are you today? i have finally being able to provide the security photograph which has made you to write unexpected emails to me just because there was a little hitch on the way.

I believe we can now go ahead with the process towards the conclusion of this transaction and i hope we shall continue to enjoy the mutual understanding that has been existing between both of us.

I look forward to your email.

Yours sincerely
Dr.James Oboto

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrible paintbrush job......

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto,

Do you think I am stupid? A photograph stolen from the internet with a photoshopped sign? Who am I dealing with? Are you a professional or not?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Anderson wrote:

Gofra,

I'm sorry for the mix up,what happened was that i was occupied with some official duties and i asked my secretary to send the photograph on my behalf,i did'nt notice that he sent my friend's photograph from my picture folder until i got your email.

I apologise for the mix up and for not to have sent it earlier as agreed,do accept my apology.

I have releived my secretary of his appointment for embarrasing me because such act is unprofessional and could lead to breach of trust in a transaction like this.

Please i will send the photgraph in the next few hours, i mean my words.

Thanks
Dr.Oboto
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas Chicawa wrote:
Subject: PHOTO

MR. GOFRA,

HOW ARE YOU? I WANT TO KNOW IF DR.OBOTO HAS SEND THE PHOTOGRAPH TO YOU,KINDLY UPDATE ME IMMEDIATELY.

BAR.CHICAWA

Anita Gofradump wrote:

No he has not, so now I am starting to believe that he scammed me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Anderson wrote:

Mr.Gofra,

I'm sorry for the mix up,what happened was that i was occupied with some official duties and i asked my secretary to send the photograph on my behalf,i did'nt notice that he sent my friend's photograph from my picture folder until i got your email.

I apologise for the mix up and for not to have sent it earlier as agreed,do accept my apology.

I have releived my secretary of his appointment for embarrasing me because such act is unprofessional and could lead to breach of trust in a transaction like this.

This is the photograph with the FREE BLUMPKIN sign.

I await your email.

Dr.Oboto

(Priceless!)

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto, Thank you for the security photograph. I am in a meeting but will email you as soon as I get home to proceed.

Gofra

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto, Are you there? Your other email address doesnt seem to work again.
(He wants me to change my password in case THE REAL Dr. James Oboto is lurking in my inbox)

Mark Anderson wrote:

Mr.Gofra,

My other email address is no longer funtioning,so you should discountenance any email you might receive from anybody and i would strongly advice that you change the password of your email address because i'm having this notion that somebody is barging into your privacy which is not ideal for this transaction.

Now that you have received the security photo,the second and final payment of $15,250 should be made in order to process the transfer of the $23,000,000, i trust that you will be able to make the payment as you have promised.

I await your reply and then i will forward the details of the person you will need to send the western union payment to.

Dr.Oboto
Meanwhile, he gets a letter from the REAL Dr. James Oboto, another 419 scammer and dolla choppa....

Dr. James Oboto wrote:

HOW FAR U CAFÉ GUYMAN? U GO TRY CUT MY JOB? MUGU LIKE U? U FOCKING BASTARD WEY NO GET FATHER. UR MOTHER WAS ASHAWO BUT NOW SHE GO CARRY HIV N SHELEPLIS. WHO GO LET GOAT LIKE U ON INTERNETS? I ADVICE U GO STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH.
HOW WHICH I FIT JUS KNOW U OR MAKE U KNOW ME, DEN U GO KNOW ME U SURE GO BOW FOR ME SMALL PICKIN LIK YOU . CLEAR ROAD… COS U GO DIE BY GUN ANYWERE WEN U DEY. MI CREW WILL GUN YOU DOWN................

I GO TAKE U NAME N FOTO TO HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON,

FOR UR LIFE NOR EVERY WRITE ME BUT IF U TINK SAY NA MOUTH I DEY THEN WRITE BACK MAKE U SEE WAITING GO HAPPEN TO U.

U WANNA BIG UP MUGU? NA U DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE.

THE SHOWMAN
G-UNIT 4LIFE
2MM (Too Much Money)

Might as well send five grand to the "barrister" Hopefully THE REAL Dr. James Oboto doesn't snatch the payment!

Anita Gofradump wrote:

*Sent from my Blackberry*

I will send $5000 right now to:

RECEIVER: CHICAWA LUCAS
ADDRESS: ABUJA NIGERIA.

TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR
ANSWER: FUND

Please give me 2 more names because the limit is $5000

Uh oh....It appears that the REAL Dr. Oboto has collected "Mark Anderson's" payday right from under him! I checked S3cure Shield and discovered that "Mark Anderson" had frantically logged in and go a message that his payment was already picked up in Lagos....Here's a partial list of the 37 questions he was forced to answer...note how he goes uppercase towards the end in a fit of frustration:

Q: Do you think self-esteem affects beauty?
A: I esteem does not affect beauty

Q: Do you give money to beggars or homeless people? Why or why not?
A: I give money to beggars because I am christian and I believe in what God can do for givers, as they say giver's never lack.

Q: If the U.S. attacked North Korea, what would happen?
A: I don't have any idea what will happen, If the U.S. attacked North Korea

Q: Do you consider yourself selfish ? Why?
A: I have never been selfish, moreover, i have responsibilities. three kids plus my late brother's two kids.

Q: Do you have any favorite stories from your childhood?
A: Yes, the story of my late grand father and his escapades

Q: Have you ever bribed someone?
A: i strongly believe in due process, so no i have never done that before

Q: If something is annoying you, what do you usually do?
A: if something is annoying me, i pray over it

Q: Do you think that minorities should be given job priority because of their race?
A: i don't think so

Q: What is copyright? How do we break copyright law on the Internet?
A: I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA, NOT MY FIELD

Q: Been on a plane?
A: YES I HAVE BEEN ON A PLAN A COUPLE OF TIMES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE REAL Dr. James Oboto emails me (and Mark Anderson for laughs) to say he's gotten the money...

Dr. James Oboto wrote:
To: Anita Gofradump (CC'd to Mark Anderson"

My friend Gofradump,

Mr. Lucas Chicawa picked up the 5000.00 funds today though http://s3cureptv.info/

Acces code: 801671634392462302591277688345

Thank you for prompt delivery. Please send remaining balance ASAP to the other parties I mentioned.

PLEASE BE CARFUL AS ANOTHER MAN IS CLAIMING TO BE DR JAMES OBOTO AND HAS STIOLEN MY IDENTITY. REPLY ONLY TO ME FOR NOW ON.

Blessed,

Dr. Oboto
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And he rubs it in Mark's face....

Dr. James Oboto wrote:

SMALLY,

U HAV NO LEVEL. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. U NO GET WORK AT ALL. U NO FIT BE GUYMAN.

TELL UR FAMILY GO BACK VILLAGE N EAT ROSTED LIZARD. UR STINKIN MAMA DEY 2 NARIA ASHAWO. BUT HER TOTO DON STINK LIK GORO PIT. UR PAPA DEY BEGGAR FOR STRET.

I DON SEND U A WESTIE SO U DON FIT TO FEED U ASHAWO MAMA OKEY?

NAME : NA GREATEST MUGU
ADDRESS: IN NA STRET FOR FESTAC BEGGIN
TEST QUESTION: WHAT IS WORSE SMEALIN THING IN 9JA?
AND ANSWER: UR MOMA TOTO
CONTROL NUMBER: 6666 666 6666

I HAVE NOW PLACE U NAME AT OKIJA SHRINE. MY CREW GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. U WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH N NA DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH.

WE GO FIND U I COME CUT U NECK CARRY DO RITUALS MAKE MUGUS PAY,

THE SHOWMAN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quickly my lad tries to get me to change my password!!

Mark Anderson wrote:

Pls send the payment to;

RECEIVER:ASHIBUOGWU CHUKWUMA

ADDRESS:NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION:LIKE

ANSWER:HONEST

As soon as i receive this payment i will send the seond name to you,so have you CHGANGED YOUR PASSWORD because i am suspecting that some one is monitoring this transaction through your email address.so pls your password immediately.

Dr.Oboto

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Ok, S3cure Shield emailed me to say that yu picked up the $5000 for Lucas Chicawa in Lagos yesterday, and I will be sending another $5000 to the guy you just mentioned. I'll send it through S3curity Shield like yesterday and email you the access code as soon as I transfer the money.

When do you expect to release the funds?

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto,

The funds were sent earlier today via S3cureShield:

http://s3cureptv.info/

Sender's name: Anita Gofradump
Receiver's name: ASHIBUOGWU CHUKWUMA
Amount sent: 5000.00
Access code: 933507386715043492261277942717

He quickly logs in after answering several questions for "security", he got this message:

FUNDS COLLECTED 01JUL2010

MTCN RELEASED:18:44PM EST
. IP 217.78.73.20 *8019283.228

*TRANSACTION COMPLETE

Acting as if I'm still conversing with the REAL Dr. James Oboto....

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto:

Are you writing me from 2 different email addresses? I am wondering now if one of you is trying to steal this fund! Is this the same person writing from BOTH accounts??

I will only deal with Dr. JAMES OBOTO who sent me the security photograph.

Mark Anderson wrote:

I received the payment access code you sent, but obviously we are unable to pick up the payment, as the western union office here insist that we must provide the MTCN.

So kindly be advised to go and resend the payment via western union and not SecureShield. Go back to Secure Shidld and take the money, then resend it using Western Union Money Transfer.

As soon as we receive the payment detail, you will be notified with the latest development.

Dr. Oboto

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dr. Oboto,

Clearly you are joking. I have already sent 2 payments and both of them were already picked up. One in Lagos, one in Asaba. What are you talking about "resend the payment?"

Reply quickly!

Again with the password....

Mark Anderson wrote:

Dear Gofra,

Like i advised you yesterday to change your email account password, have you done that??? This is because of the notion i'm having that there are some hackers accessing your email box.

Please kindly change your email account password for more security precausion, ok.

Finally, i will be waiting for the MTCN upon completion of the changes on your last payment

James Oboto
The REAL Dr. Oboto must have hacked Gofradumps email and altered his photo...He also sent it to 600 other 419'ers..

Dr. James Oboto wrote:

SMALLY YOUR PHOTO IS MAKING BIG LAUGHS AT CAFE. I SEND THIS EMAIL TO EVERY BODY.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], ............................

(The list of emails was shortened for this post..It was literally 2 feet longer)

Looks like a copy went to Gofradump too!

Anita Gofradump wrote:

Dear Sir:

I demand to know why I was just sent a letter regarding a gay porno site with your picture??

This website is disgusting and shows men engaging in sex acts. WHY ARE YOU ON THE FRONT PAGE?? This is very unprofessional for a Barrister.

Good Day.

---------------------
Never heard from him again Sad

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done! I like it Smile

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic. I love the ladspeak REAL Dr. Oboto. Smile

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Hurtgurl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. I am a victim of a scam but luckily didn't send any money. I have name and face of this man. I have been doing a little searching myself. [snipped -ghost] is in fact felix eboms. Or felix oguguo who is saying he lives in Gambia he is on afrointroductions Facebook and also varies of website claiming to be a distributer. He is going by [snipped -ghost]. Inbox if you would like more information on the details

Mod edit: I removed the Email addresses from your post. Addys cannot be posted here without proof it's involved in a scam. I also don't recommend necroing old threads. Please read the FAQ's -ghost
Scambuster1212
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has to be one of the best things I've seen!! ... A lad with an altered er, advertising sign sent out to 600 real lads ... Hahahaha ... Wonder if this lad has ever returned to W. Africa since obviously fleeing in shame!
Scambuster1212
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has to be one of the best things I've seen!! ... A lad with an altered er, advertising sign sent out to 600 real lads ... Hahahaha ... Wonder if this lad has ever returned to W. Africa since obviously fleeing in shame!

And I loved your bait ... Already sent thousands and wanting to sent more!

I think I have to go cold compress what feels like a few laughter induced broken ribs!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic