SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tayo / T-Money: Stranded in Ghana!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I am as paranoid as the lad himself then. That was a weird response he shot back at you though as I would think him happy to be getting new maga.... kind of set me off wondering if he had caught on. No harm no foul, sorry if I came off a bit strong in my paranoia. I REALLY want to get that third and final victim out of him and maybe a bit more personal information so someone can put together more than a wanted poster.

Anyway I have a few willing 'victims' to pass Tayo this week. Twisted Evil

Keep 'em coming guys. I will gladly feed you to Tayo. As far as the goal El Capitan Borracho and I are going for this week: third victim and Tayo's personal bank account so our Gomer boy can of course wire him the stolen funds. After that it is pure mind games and all is fair game here so feel free to have at him in any way you want after this week.

Our last communication was the following. This was sent to Tayo and El Capitan Borracho's character to make Tayo think our heist is well in play:

Code:
Gomer bro,

Like I tell you over the phone we got a couple of bank accounts we can use to put money to thanks to Tayo. This the first one we drain some bank accounts to, I try to hack so we can drain all money out of account:

/*VICTIM INFORMATION REDACTED*/

The next account need some work broda:

/*VICTIM INFORMATION REDACTED*/

Tell the client that you are Robert Williams of the company Williams Manufacturing and that you are trying to get information to send Bobbi Billard 3 months of back pay. The client will then give you his banking information to make the payment. Once he gives this to you pass me the info and I try to hack him. I will send money from the hacked account to your last catcher bank account. You need to open more catcher bro.

If we cannot hack any of them Tayo will convince the clients to send the money to him and then we will split 3 ways.

Let me know if you are confused.

/*REDACTED*/

Last edited by Joker on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahoy!

I might as well put mine up here.

My email to Tayo & Joker's character:

Quote:
My Brothers,

Greetings! I've got the accounts you've sent me at this time. Brothers, I will work on this Thomas but we will need more client accounts to do this kind of transfer. Let me know if I need to open more bank accounts with stolen ID's. This may take up to four weeks time.

Gentlemen, I'm going to need more accounts because this is becoming a rather large deal now. If either of you have any suggestions on where to get more accounts, please let me know ASAP. We are in need of these soon, because the money is growing and growing now. Don't worry, we'll split it all 3 ways between the three of us.

Please let me know as soon as we get them, and let me know what else I can do for you at this time.

Best Regards,
Wu

His response to me today:

Quote:
My Big Brother,

the client said he is not going to use his personal account that he is going to set up a new account with no money in it for the transfer and the amount i called for him was $50.000.00, the 3 months salary that the company is owing me Bobbi. Getting more account is not my problem , i am working on other client in other to get more account for different transfer.., i am basically into Consignment Job but all is Well.

Thanks for your Willingness.

Tayo.

My character (with the British accent) is waiting until Monday in the US to call 'the client'. Will update.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from Tayo this morning on IM:

Quote:
caringbobbi643: good day bro
caringbobbi643: read your letters bro
caringbobbi643: <ding>
Joker: what letters bro?

We seem to have missed each other on IM. Damn time zone differences! I sent him the following email to try and catch up:

Code:
bro you said to watch out for letters. Not seeing letters???

Also I hack a dating site and get some leads on maga. You want?

/*BAITER INFO REDACTED*/  // STRAIGHT

/*BAITER INFO REDACTED*/  // LESBIAN

Try em. Them look desperate broda.

/*Joker*/

JasonStatus and The Probie, I just passed you on to Tayo. Do your worst. Laughing

If anyone else wants to play a maga let me know and I will gladly feed you to Tayo. Once I have this final real victim warned and cleared from the board I will have no problem refilling his board with baiters so he hardly has time to seek actual victims. That is my definition of baiting success anyway.

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Is he doing refugee crap or was the mail I received from a Senegalese lad just a random occurrence?

If Tayo's Senegalese, I guess there's a lot of baiters who'll help you out kicking his ass.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he is Nigerian and located in Lagos from what I can tell. His format is love scamming.

Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No probs I'm sure we can string him along Smile

Not had an email from him yet I don't think.

PS, am I the lesbian or the straight?

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case I just got a random mail from a random lad at the same time as I expected Tayo's mail, having read your post. I guess I just have to wait a little longer for this lovely lad.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JasonStatus: I gave you the lesbian character because of the female baiting name you gave me. Tayo tends to play the female model Bobbi Billard. Who knows what sort of angles you could take with this, but let me know if I should have told him you were a male. I'm pretty sure I can tell him you are a male lesbian or something if you want. Laughing

Give the lad just a little while guys. I just fed you to the wolves a few hours ago.... wait I just fed the sheep in wolves clothing to the wolf.... I'm confused now but I think you get the picture. Laughing

Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, no the lesbian character is fine, just deciding where I'm going to go with him/her lol

Quote:

Quote:
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to satisfy curiosity, I had to ask about the seemingly paranoid messages to my characters. I came straight out with one character and played somewhat unsure with the other but knew it was a dating site. He came right back to the straight up one and has said nothing to the other.

Good morning Bobbi! I am kind of confused by your question. I got your name and email from your profile on positive singles. Is there a problem or what is with the odd reply?

Quote:
You didn't mention to be at first that you're writing from positives dating. Now i understand, so how are you and how is everything going for you? Its really nice reading from you through the mail. Are you going to take me and love me for who i am? Are you going to share about you with me including pictures. I promise to do the same and please get back to me here as soon as you receive my letters there with you,Warmly Bobbi.

I'll follow this failure up with the right location tomorrow

Bobbi, your email was in your profile at one of those dating sites. I can't recall the name of it. I was looking through a couple of them this morning and found you. I don't understand why you would ask since you left it there for people to mail you?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Man he is paranoid! It won't matter though. I got him hooked 3 ways from Sunday.... meaning I have 3 active baits with 3 different characters all targeting Tayo. I am just publishing one of those baits at this moment. You have him going from one angle as well. To make matters worse for Tayo I just got a response back from him saying he was going after the 'maga' I supplied him today and I'm about to throw him two more. This guy is screwed, blued, and tattooed. Laughing

My update on this bait: we have the third real victim folks! I am passing it on to moderator staff for victim warning. I would still hold off on ramping your baits up for this week as I want to try and get Tayo's bank account but my primary goals are accomplished at this point. Tayo's board is cleared of victims as far as I can tell and that board is quickly being flooded with baiters. Do your worst fellow baiters! Twisted Evil

As for email and IM exchanges today I started off with this email:

Quote:
Brodas how far?

What is the word with the two bank accounts? Gomer did you get the client info? Tayo did you get the other account.

I am done hacking the one client account we have. The client have 5.043 USD in account. Can drain the cards and account when we are ready wif the other 2 accounts.

No dulling bros. We almost there.

/*Joker*/

This quickly lead to IM conversation with Tayo:

Code:

caringbobbi643: hi
caringbobbi643: whats up
Joker: how far bro?
caringbobbi643: am cool
caringbobbi643: have you discuss business with the Europe man
caringbobbi643: ?
Joker: yes he is my partner
caringbobbi643: i receive the message you wrote to him
Joker: ake lots of money in the past
caringbobbi643: oh i understand. did he do the job you sent him
Joker: I hack /*Victim Information Redacted*/
caringbobbi643: did he call /*Victim Information Redacted*/?
Joker: I don't know just asked him in
Joker: email
Joker: will try to call him again
caringbobbi643: oh okay..., i noticed you found 5,000 in his account
Joker: yeah
caringbobbi643: /*Victim Information Redacted*/ account
Joker: we will take it along wif any money we unload in his account from stolen credit cards
caringbobbi643: if the europe man can open an account with fake ID i think we can recieve that
Joker: he only has one account open with fake ID
Joker: this is why we are using your clients bank accounts so it gives him time to set up more this next month
caringbobbi643: Oh
Joker: our other accounts with fake ID's got closed
Joker: we stole to much money with them
caringbobbi643: Are you still going to transfer some money inside donald account?
Joker: we also take /*Victim Information Redacted*/ money in the account too
caringbobbi643: oh okay
Joker: we probably make 20.000 off of /*Victim Information Redacted*/
caringbobbi643: you mean you will transfer money into the acccount and remove everything all together to another fresh account that the Europe man is gonna set up?
Joker: Europe money man has one account set up for this
caringbobbi643: ok
Joker: we unload some of the cards into /*Victim Information Redacted*/ account
Joker: we take the card money and /*Victim Information Redacted*/ money
caringbobbi643:  understand
Joker: send it to Gomer account
Joker: Gomer get money and send em to us
caringbobbi643: so you got any card yet?
Joker: Gomer not answering his phone
caringbobbi643: maybe he's sleeping or busy
Joker: I have 3 cards
caringbobbi643: Woww good
Joker: all 3 have 10.000 to 15.000 limits
Joker: gonna unload them in the client accounts
Joker: is a lot of money
caringbobbi643: so we gonna get 20.000 usd/
Joker: we probably walk away with 30.000 each this month
Joker: yeah but we need more of your client bank accounts
Joker: Gomer probably get /*Victim Information Redacted*/ account but will check to make sure
Joker: I will try to hack /*Victim Information Redacted*/ too
caringbobbi643: Yes...., /*Victim Information Redacted*/ dont want to use his personal account because he has alot of money in it but he is trying to use his information to set up new account for the money am recieving from the company
Joker: if /*Victim Information Redacted*/ have lots of money am gonna take it bro
Joker: we split
caringbobbi643: i mean he doesn't want to use his personal account
Joker: does not matter
Joker: I ck that thing to
Joker: *hack
caringbobbi643: he is trying to use his information to set up another account
caringbobbi643: really?
Joker: end em virus that collect all his banking data
caringbobbi643: woww
Joker: I will talk to Gomer and see if he get /*Victim Information Redacted*/ account
Joker: we need one more bank account tho.... you have other client bank account?
caringbobbi643: so with his information..., you will get his other bankings logins
Joker: yes
caringbobbi643: hmn i am trying to collect account from a client in the uk and a man in america but please give me some few days to do that this week
Joker: ok
Joker: u need help with clients?
Joker: I can try to hack em while you work them
caringbobbi643: yes. i want to pay a site called loveandseek with meetic and eharmony
Joker: k bro, we have cards left over from drain I buy it
caringbobbi643: i did emailed the other client you gave me their ID. the lesbian and the straight man
Joker: if n get more cards fro my carding brother in Ghana
Joker: this my actual brother
caringbobbi643: k bro
Joker: he is good
caringbobbi643: Woww really?
Joker: the man clones credit cards
Joker: he can give you someone elses ecobank card
caringbobbi643: is he also Nigerian or ganian?
Joker: Naija boy
caringbobbi643: Woww really?
caringbobbi643: acobank card wit pin?
Joker: he clone em
Joker: want me to tell him to send you one?
Joker: he do it for free for me
caringbobbi643: it wont have a plastic and wont be able to remove money
Joker: nah bro it be plastic
Joker: can remove money with pin
Joker: he clone the card completely on plastic
caringbobbi643: how is he going to send me one
Joker: could have him ship it
caringbobbi643: introduce me to him please..., i am fucking broke for now lol
Joker: will do
caringbobbi643: hahahhhaha
Joker: let me step outside and call the bro
Joker: see if he is even awake yet
caringbobbi643: until we share some money, thats when i know that i have a reliable business partner
Joker: no dulling broda
Joker: we share money this week
caringbobbi643: Confirm ...,No dulling.
Joker: be right back gonna call my brother
caringbobbi643: okay hommie
caringbobbi643: okay hommie
Joker: lazy man still in bed =))
Joker: he say if I cut him in one next card run he do it tho
caringbobbi643: : )
caringbobbi643: really
Joker: yah bro
Joker: u keep up with them client account we gonna make some money and he have no problem giving us cards to do so
Joker: I will introduce you to him when he is more awake
Joker: he party to hard
caringbobbi643: trying to send an email to some client about the same story i gave thomas
caringbobbi643: oh okay
Joker: ok
caringbobbi643: i lost my bb touch recently and it is my only phone, thats why am not on phone
Joker: broda after this week you get two bb and iphone yah dig?
caringbobbi643: and am broke to get another bb, so i need money seriously
caringbobbi643: well.., i dont know. you're only saying it until i see it with my eye
caringbobbi643: but i know am working with you.
Joker: bro no worries you see end of this week
Joker: we just need Thomas account and one more
caringbobbi643: okay bro
caringbobbi643: hustling continues, no dulling.
Joker: bro am telling you if u need help give me client name and email and I hack em
Joker: no dulling bro
Joker: we get our swagga on end of this week
Joker: God don already bless this venture
caringbobbi643: are you on facebook?
Joker: nah bro
Joker: e you on hi5?
caringbobbi643: i have a wealthy client but i want to put em on consignment JOB
caringbobbi643: I am not on hi5 bro, i am only on facebook and eskimi
Joker: if I make a facebook I will add u
caringbobbi643: okay bro
Joker: why leave the client on consignment tho?
Joker: we hack em we take all his money
caringbobbi643: the client travel the world..,, he is an interpreneuer
Joker: tell em go to Nigeria =))
caringbobbi643: he wont come...., he mostly travel to China and japan but he live in california
caringbobbi643: I am trying to put him inside consignment job
caringbobbi643: so he can pay till eternity
Joker: bro if he make this much money hack em
Joker: take all his money at one time
Joker: then work em from consignment to take any other money he make
caringbobbi643: the client worth billions of dollars...,, we cant take alll his money
Joker: you have to be joker here bro
Joker: who be dis client?
caringbobbi643: after we share some money here..., i can hand over the job to you guys
caringbobbi643: we will be together in person and do the Job together
Joker: ay bro
Joker: wetin be the client name?
caringbobbi643: hahahaha lol. na jerry
caringbobbi643: hustling continues bro
Joker: bro we get swagga this week
Joker: is Jerry one of the bank accounts u give us later on?
Joker: to send money to this time?
caringbobbi643: his job na later thing
caringbobbi643: i have other client am working on
Joker: ah ok
caringbobbi643: try and hack eharmony for me
caringbobbi643: lot of wealthy man there with loveandseek.com
Joker: which client that be? Can I hack em?
Joker: want to make money this week bro
Joker: and we only need one more bank
caringbobbi643: you mean the other client am working on?
caringbobbi643: /*Victim Information Redacted*/ ....,phone number /*Victim Information Redacted*/
Joker: my internet shut down
caringbobbi643: oh sorry
Joker: /*Victim Information Redacted*/ be USA man u work as Bobbi Billard?
caringbobbi643: yep
caringbobbi643: just trying to tell him the same story i gave thomas, so he can help me with his account
Joker: bro if u give me email email I try and hack em
caringbobbi643: /*Victim Information Redacted*/
Joker: k bro
Joker: to hack em and get his bank account
caringbobbi643: can you get his banking details if you hack him?
Joker: the virus monitor him for when he log into the bank account
caringbobbi643: Woww
Joker: it record log in information
caringbobbi643: that must be a professional software
Joker: it was made by Russian man
caringbobbi643: Wowww
Joker: I pay $500 to get it
caringbobbi643: =d>
Joker: it work like magic bro
caringbobbi643: i wish i had the cash to get one lol
Joker: bro end of this week we get your swagga on
caringbobbi643: Amen
caringbobbi643: In Jesus name...,, i keep telling you that am broke for now, its for real
Joker: bro gonna step out for cigarette
caringbobbi643: i thank God say nepa on light.., na inside darkness i for dey
caringbobbi643: i sold my laptop few weeks ago on important thing
caringbobbi643: Oh okay bro
caringbobbi643: no shit.
Joker: no dulling bro
Joker: back in a few minutes
Joker: gonna call gomer too
caringbobbi643: okay hommie, stay safe and remain Blessed
Joker: bro need to step out
Joker: catch you later
caringbobbi643: okay man

Victim information has been removed to protect the innocent, baiter information has been removed to protect the criminally insane. Wink

More to come....

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I could send him the right site he sent me this

Quote:
FORGET IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT MY EMAIL FROM.
I sent him the profile page any way.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ If he kicks you to the curb let me know. You can fire up a new email and character and I will have no problem feeding it to him. This lad is really starting to get paranoid! Laughing

I just got this from him this morning:

Code:
/*REDACTED*/ Email is /*VICTIM INFORMATION REDACTED*/,   I am trying to chat with him but he never have my time., i will try again this afternoon but i want to confirm if broda Gomer called him as the Manager of the company and if he is willing to drop the account for the payment of 50,000usd. 

hommie, i need more client leads, tony replied my mail but the lesbian have not reply yet, give me more leads and tell me the name of the site you hacked with it, i will be looking forward to read from you.

TAYO.

He is asking for more victims. Laughing

(Anyone) throw me an email and a baiting character name and I will throw you at Tayo! Play a level headed 'client' for about this week and after that feel free to open up on him with whatever you want.

Last edited by Joker on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"But the lesbian not reply yet"

Christ he only sent the email last night! Give a maga a chance!

Quote:

Quote:
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy is very ignorant for someone looking for magas. Somehow he believes my second guy has a profile and all and he is carrying on with him. Guy number 1 gets this in return

Quote:
Okay....,Whats your screen name on positives dating?
I'm just going to work him from the one for now but he is too ignorant to really pick up much on his own.

Cellphone - web store
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am the 'Big Brother' and 'the Europe man', I sent Tayo this to try and get his real account out of him:

Quote:
Greetings Little Brother,

Hope all is well with you my new friend. I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to write you back until now, but I've been very busy with all the various clients I'm working on. I just wanted to let you know that I have spoken to your client on the phone and he finally has provided me with the details of the special bank account that he has set up. I must admit, it wasn't easy. I'm not sure how this client is when dealing with him via email, but he was very stubborn on the phone and he took quite a bit of convincing. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I've gotten the information and I've passed it on to [Joker's character] to work on. It's in his hands now.

Now that we are working together on some of these clients, I wanted to ask you something. There's going to be some money coming in from these deals very soon, and in order to make sure we have 'good faith' business relationship, I feel willing to share a small amount of the profits I have coming in from some of my other deals so you know that I can be trusted. Where would you like this money to start being sent to? I know you blokes in Africa love your Western Union, but I am a professional businessman, and I don't deal with that kind of transfer. I can either send funds directly via bank to bank transfer (to your legitimate account - not a stolen or catcher account) from a special account I have set up just for this purpose. Or the other option is, to send the money in USD cash, in an unmarked box delivered by DHL to you. Please let me know which of these two options you would prefer and I will start sending some funds ASAP.

Also, please keep me in mind if you ever need someone to speak on the phone to one of your clients. I can not only speak with an American or UK accent in English, I am a speaker of Spanish, French, and German if you ever have various clients that require one of these languages.

This will hopefully be a fruitful working relationship for all of us, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards,

Will see what he has to reply to that.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Already going for the throat. Laughing

This guy is major desperate for more leads. They all write back apparently. Wink

He just sent me this on IM today....

Code:
caringbobbi643:<ding>
caringbobbi643:where are you hommie
caringbobbi643:we need to chat
caringbobbi643:i sent you an email earlier today

I let him hang out to dry for a bit to raise his blood pressure and probability of cardiac problems for most of the day as he wanted his 'client leads' NOW!!! He works on my time... so I just leisurely emailed him this in my own good time:

Code:
Bro busy trying to hack the second account. Been busy but try this one

/*Baiter Information Redacted*/

Seem desperate. Get back to you soon bro.

If anyone wants to bait Tayo as a 'maga' just send me your baiting alias and email and I will toss you to Tayo.... or toss Tayo to the wolves. Laughing

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the back to back posts but I need advice. I think we are boned here.... I just had this gem of a conversation with Tayo:

Code:
caringbobbi643: bro
Joker: wassup
caringbobbi643: this is what i just read from /*VICTIM INFORMATION REDACTED*/: You asked for money. Im not doing what you asked its some type of scam. You need to handle it yourself.
Joker: <ding>
caringbobbi643: <ding>
caringbobbi643: but bros gomer told me in the mail that he spoke with him on phone
caringbobbi643: that he collected every details from him
caringbobbi643: maybe the client want to collect the money behind my back
caringbobbi643: got your mail
caringbobbi643: just read it but am talking about thomas
Joker: bro u have bad internet connection
caringbobbi643: how?
Joker: you are slow
Joker: It get like 5 messages from you
Joker: it does not matter tho
caringbobbi643: how am i slow?
Joker: your internet is slow right now
caringbobbi643: i think
caringbobbi643: but please i want us to discuss about this tomas
Joker: broda let me try to get Gomer on phone
Joker: we gonna need to hack Thomas for sure
Joker: otherwise he just keep the money
caringbobbi643: he sent me an email that he got details from thomas that he has given it to you
Joker: I know bro he sent it to me to with details to try and hack /*VICTIM INFORMATION REDACTED*/
Joker: am currently trying to hack em
Joker: do not worry man
Joker: we get this bank account
Joker: can you forward me and Gomer the victim email?
Joker: what he send you today?
Joker: <ding>

.... and Tayo signs out here. I think the victim reacted to Tayo after getting warned by a victim warners.

Any and all suggestions appreciated here. I do not want to lose Tayo just yet as we are still after his personal bank account.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand why Googling his private email adress
Code:
[email protected]

Now leads to this thread. The Gbots aren't supposed to get here, but Google lists it as the 'Publish your work here' forum.

Maybe its too late but I'll go back a page and edit your post to put the adress in code.

Nice work, anyhoo. Nothing to stop you coming back as a new proposition. Email him as an agency to see if he fancies a US or UK visa, lads will jump through fire for that - one scanned his passport for me.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Must be cached. This thread used to be in Published.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IIRC, this one started off in Publish and was moved at OPs request. The bots had already picked up on the keywords prior to moving.

Cellphone - web store
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That was exactly it Luckey. I figured the google cache would update itself within a couple of days. Apparently not.... let me see what I can do here.

I do not think he has found the thread yet. I think he is confused because one of the victims we extracted out of him for warning told him to bite the big one right after we told him things were going 'good with the client.'

Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had an email from him today

Quote:

Quote:
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's description of "her" physical appearance and age is rather different from the usual love lad. Using the BMI standard, this lad describes her female character as overweight

Quote:
I am 5"8" tall,173 lbs (BMI=26,3)

Is this de-education on your behalf, or just a lad who's plain bad at math?

Oh well, back on to baiting. Like the gentleman my character is, I choose not to comment on "her" weight. Just thought it was fun to share.

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You noticed that to Probie. I converted that over to kg and cm and noticed it pretty quickly myself. That kind of weight index isn't even healthy on a male. I think you need to be past the 180 cm (near 6') marker for that to even be healthy.

This is not my doing but I certainly did not correct him on the matter.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic