SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tayo / T-Money: Stranded in Ghana!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems our boy is nowhere near busy enough. I hit him with both characters on the 11th. I still have him on the second but with the first we went roundabout how I got his info.

Bob, your email was in your profile at one of those dating sites. I can't recall the name of it. I was looking through a couple of them this morning and found you. I don't understand why you would ask since you left it there for people to mail you?

Quote:
FORGET IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT MY EMAIL FROM.

It took me a while but I found it again.I had to go through my history.

Quote:
Okay....,Whats your screen name on positives dating?

Any interest I may have had earlier is long gone. There is something wrong with you.

Now I get this today.

Quote:
I dont understand you Derrick but feel free to write me about you. been busy and have not been here to write you. send me some pictures of you and let me know who you are, i am also going to share about me with you including some pictures of me, hope to read again from you,Warmly Bob.

EDIT: I used the other mail addy for this character so he is still checking that one as well.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Number 2 gets this.

Quote:
Good day to you my Darling O,

Just got home from work, its a long busy day at work and just thought of coming on here to email you before i go to bed. I understand about being busy at work honey How are you sweetie and how is everything going for you? i want you to know that i have been thinking very deeply about you and could not get you out of my mind, thanks for everything you wrote to me here about you, you're such a Darling, i like everything you shared with me here about you and it really got me like having more interest in you and thinking about you everyday, i know i don't often write you here but i want you to know that here in my heart is where you are. Its not easy to meet someone that will be taking you serious, i have met so many game players, that's why am taking my time to get to know you more better and see how serious you're taking me, i don't want my heart to be broken, honestly i don't want a man that will use me and dump me. I need a serious partner that will always show me true love, caring,supportive and understanding. I need am a man with a great qualities because i also have great things to offer the right man. Maybe you're whom heaven has sent my way, i don't know yet but i believe God sent us to each other here for a purpose and i think its for us to bring out the best in each other. You need to understand the kind of lady i am due to all that I've shared with you here about me. I believe so much in God and his doings in peoples life. Honestly i like everything you've shared with me here about you O, we seem to have the same thing in common and that's really what make me want to get myself committed to you and meet you in person someday. I will continue writing you later in the mail Darling.

Thinking very deeply about you Everyday.

Are you having the same feelings for me? Just want to know how serious you're taking me.

I will continue thinking of you, take good care of yourself, keep cool and remain Blessed With God.

My hugs and kisses to you,
Warmly Bob.

Your Newly Angel!!!
I cannot explain this last line. Number one gets a variation of his first mail with a very short list of questions but still the wrong flavor.

Quote:
My Dear Derrick,

Its really nice reading from you today, how are you and how is everything going for you, i want you to know that am so much interested in you and will like to make you my one and only one. I am searching for a partner that will show me true love,care for me and support me in every way, hope you're not mad at me because of my late responds to you. I want you to know that i have been very busy with my ice-cream business, that's why i have not been able to come here on the internet. How have you been?? Thanks for sharing about you with me honey, i like the little you wrote to me here about you and I think i must let you know that i really enjoyed reading the little you shared with me here in the mail about you which really got me like having more interest in you. hmn, i guess you're a very caring man and that's very good about you,maybe i should start telling you about me.Thanks for the interest Honey, i so much appreciate it in fact My heart smiled when I see your profile on Positives Dating site, you really got a nice portrait and i really like what i see in your profile, sweetie I love my LORD with all my heart and soul, I`am deep into scriptures, I love the word of GOD it feeds my spirit. well I hope we can become friends, you sure sound like the kind of man that I could fall in love with,and the fact that your very good looking and you look so cool, I hope you will start to write to me through my e-mail address often everyday, i want to take the chance to get to know you, i am sincerely interested in you and please don't disappoint me.

Well,let me start by telling you a little about me, i am originally from West Cleveland Ohio,but presently i Lived here in West Africa for a reasonable purpose that i think i will share with you later in the mail,i am 30yrs old,I am 5"8" tall,173 lbs,Dark brown hair with Blue Eyes.,I have no kids Of my Own but i have my late aunt's children with me,Still Single and Searching.Looking for an honest,kind,open minded and Matured person for relationship and friendship.I would be very happy hearing from you at the soonest time.I will really love to get to meet you in person and to see your affectionate like showing your feelings.In your profile you sound like someone I will like to spend the rest of my life with. Cutie hope everything is cool? Sure i can be your baby for real while you be my Man for life,I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times,well you know relationship is not something u could just run into in case of not getting hurt ....as i told u my heart have been hurt a lot so i did not know how i could just put my trust in a man,I am looking for serious and permanent relationship and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort and a form a good friendship.Somebody to be my best Companion at all times,A sweetheart,Love of my life,My partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man.

Sweetie,been looking for someone to show me true love since 3 years ago,I've been single and my first date was very tough. He gave me the disease,he cheated on me and also lying a lot,the day i knew he was dating a friend of mine and some other ladies was the day i quit with him,that's why i remained single because i hate cheating when into relationship with the right one and please are you not like that?? tell me and let me know because am scared of involving myself in such a relationship again and i just need someone serious and very loyal.

I am a very Caring Lady,Respective,Understanding,God fearing,Trustworthy,with a lot of good feelings,Honest,Reliable,Pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private.I just need a honest and a loyal person i could just spend the rest of my life with.I believe in a relationship what matter most is to be honest,sincere and matured,and have the best long term relationship with Your woman...,Be the angel of my life and Promise you i will be with you forever, Hope to hear from you through the mail real soon. Thanks Sweetie, I will attach some pictures of me to you here later in the mail okay?,Stay safe sweetie and will write you more about me later in the mail too,need to stop right from here and will be looking forward to see some lovely pictures of You and please answer the question listed here below..,

Will You Be My Companion For Real?
Will you Love Me For Who I am?
Will You Be There For Me Till Death Do Us Apart
Will You Be Faithful With Me?
Should I Have Trust In You?
Luv from,

BOB

The following comes with the 3 picture mail.

Quote:
Will like to read again from you when next i make it here online,Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My number 2 is giving him a hard time.

Good morning Bob. I remember that list of questions and I did not answer them the first time you sent them either. It is far too early for this teenage love stuff. We are just now getting to know each other and can't really even say we are friends yet. Most of the things you have asked me there have already been answered in our mails. I see no reason to repeat them because you are not paying attention.

Yesterday he was my newly angel. Today he is something else. Indecisive little twit!

Quote:
My Dear O,

Yes i got your answers and it was nice reading from you with your sweet and lovely answers to my questions, that i really enjoyed reading. How are you Sweetie and how is everything going for you? I don't care about your believe honey and will not mention what you don't like to you hear anymore to you. I am taking you for who you are and i find myself thinking very deeply about you my beloved handsome O. Hope you're not mad at me because of my late responds to you, i tried writing you last night and this morning and but the network was bad, been busy working throughout today and just got home, that's why am here with you. I guess, this is the best way of getting to know each other and i will also answer the same questions i sent earlier to you in the mail, now that am writing you and i hope that will let you learn more about me as I've just noticed somethings about you that i really like inside of you and in a man of my choice. Honey , i am getting to know you and be intimate with you for real. Remember that we are both not here from games and i like the way you're keeping everything real with me. To say the fact, i like your kind of a man and you really soothe me with your sensible answers to my questions and it makes me getting to know you more and more and as time goes on we shall continue learning more about one Another.

I got my answers here for you my darling and please take a look at it and read it carefully;

Are you a possessive woman? (I am not a possessive woman. I believe if we love each other then we should have absolute trust for one and other)

Are you a perfectionist (I don't think so. I do whatever I do well that is all. We all have our faults)

Yes i like sport

Are you a spotless housekeeper? (no, but I am not a slob either. I like things organized in its place.

What makes you choose a man? (first there must be physical attraction for me. I am not looking for an awesome man but also I am not looking for just anybody. I take care of myself physically and I want a man who also understands that. But more important then the looks he must be: mature, have a good sense of humor, well balanced, educated, have common sense, be honest, open, loyal and have a good heart)

Are you a trusting woman? (I give everyone the benefit of doubt that they are good)

Are you a jealous person? (No, if I am truly in love with a man then how can I get jealous of him?)

Do you snore ??(No,i don't snore)

Have you ever been married before ?? (No, I've not been married before)

Do you get angry easily? (rarely)

What do you desire most ?? (my career first,True love and to take good care of my late aunt's children and raise them)

What your hobbies ??(Camping,Reading,Exercising,Surfing the net,Going for shopping,I like attending movies, concerts, and sporting events (I like movies and concerts but I am not a big sports fan)

What do you do for a living ??(I Run and Maintain and ice-cream business here for now but i have my degrees in Accounting)

What do you do for fun??I like to swim and play water Volleyball, Baseball, Basketball, Tennis (I suck at swimming. It took me over 2 years just to learn the basic swimming. I like to try different sports even though I may not be very good. I am sure that you can converse me into trying anything though!!!)

What your likes and dislikes ??(In a man.My likes are..,A good sense of humor, positive attitude, zeal and personality, honesty and good priorities in life set in the right order. Would like it if he were interested in travelling to new places and explore with an adventurous spirit.Dislikes are...., complaining, nagging, negative attitude, low zeal, doesn't carry Himself well/takes personal care of self, laziness etc)

Are you a submissive woman ??( Me too..,i can be at times)

Are you a devoted woman ?? (Yes, i am)

How long do you require to know a person before marriage? (At least a year or two for me. We must go through the good and the bad times together to find out what we are really made for and to see if we were truly meant for each other. I like to take things slowly and not rush into anything especially a life long commitment)

Would you have sex before marriage if both adults consent? (of course I am counting on that. I think it is one of those requirement before you get married - don't you think?)

Would you have a problem with the foods I like to eat? (no, not unless it is something weird)

In marriage, do you believe that both partners should make decisions together? (Yes, most of the time on the important issues)

Do you prefer to know a man before marriage ??(Yes.., that's the first step in other to take the next step of marriage)

Do you want children? (first I must find "my special gift from heaven above" the right man, then we can decide)

What kind of food do you eat ??(My Favorite Food are, Spanish dish, Meat, Potatoes, Vegetables. (I like anything spicy. I love any kind of fish, vegetables, fruits)

Do you want to have a family soon ??(Yes.,i do pray every day for that to come true and will definitely wait.

Honey, i want you to take a look at my answers and tell me if you enjoy reading it,You're one of a kind and you're so special and wonderful to me,Now am getting to know you and start a solid relationship foundation together with you and have kids with you but i think time will tell if truly we were meant for each other,Bye And Take good Care Of Yourself.

Your Devoted Friend,
Bob Billard.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone else still working on this guy? He seems to have more resources than before. He is answering to both of mine using different addresses. His script is unusual for a lad after getting past the first few.

Quote:
Hi O,

Good day to you over there. How are you and how is everything going for you? Its really nice reading from you this afternoon. I am at a public cafe beside my Ice-cream cafe. Just thought of coming here to see if i was going to read from you and i finally got your mail. To be sincere, you letters to me really brighten up my day with so much joy and happiness, i wont mind if you lick the tattoo off my body lol. I want you to know that i have been thinking very deeply about you, i don't normally use to visit the public cafe but i risk it this afternoon all because i want you to know how often you've been on my mind and could not ignore the thoughts of you. The way i know am feeling for you is far beyond my control O,maybe it is because i haven't dated such a Wonderful man like you before, i don't know but i know that you're making me feel special. Honestly life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you O.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing O.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you my handsome O, need to go back to my business, i will check my mail later in the day when i got home, take good care of yourself honey, stay safe, keep cool and remain Blessed With God,Warmly Bobbi.

Your Future Wife To Be!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.4ppl.com/tayo4real Is this our boy?

Cellphone - web store
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't think that is him but I could be wrong. It does not resemble him.... or I had to much fun last night and still have double vision.

Question for the baiters here: did anyone send Tayo any fake financial data? He sent me some very realistic looking financial data I am about to send to the mods as it looks like hacked out victim bank accounts and credit cards.

If you did send fake financial information please post it up in here in the future.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I just chanced upon that yesterday trolling for fresh meat. The name is unique enough that it caught my eye.

Quote:
My Dear Derrick,

Wow! This is Wonderful. Honestly,It's really nice reading from you this evening, got home an hour ago from my ice-cream cafe and I've been cooking,eating and relaxing. I just finish taking me bath, that's why am here to write you before i go to bed. How are you sweetie and how is everything going for you? To be sincere, i think i must let you know that i really enjoy reading all you've shared with me here about you, there is nothing i don't like about you Derrick, despite the fact i took you for who you are and willing to love you for who you are too. The only thing was that am thanking God for bringing us to each other here. I never regret every single moment i spent writing you here Derrick. I am feelings sleepy right now and i will keep this mail short, i will like to read more answers from you honey, until then. take good care of yourself, keep cool and remain Blessed With God,Warmly Bob

I think our boy has had a bit of help.

Quote:
Oh Sweetie,

Why are you in the shop all alone? You have some work to finish but gave the guys another weekend off because they like to be with their family, Oh nice and i think that's a good idea. Been working all day sweetie and got home few hours ago, been cooking,eating with the kids and relaxing. Just took my bath and thought of coming on here to write you before i go to bed. So how are you Honey and how is everything going for you? I want you to know that i find myself thinking about you constantly every minutes of every hours of everyday, you're on my mind more than any other thoughts. Baby, I know we haven't been dating that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart due to the way you always sound to me here whenever i read from you. Even from the moment I first met you here, I knew that I wanted you in my life, whether as a friend of something a little more. Baby, I prayed for a long time to find someone like you. Someone willing to fight for me, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take.

I know truly that this is love. I feel like I can tell you anything. I may not always want to, but you know things about me that even my best friend doesn't know.

Honestly,i don't know how to approach this with you but every day I fight a battle with myself my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested.I know that there is probably very little I can say to change your mind either way; I am not totally discounting the possibility that the way I feel about you could be reciprocated, but as I have very little luck in this area in the past my hopes are fairly small. I wanted to put into words my feelings in the hopes that although you may never see the words in writing or even hear them from my lips that you would still know that I care deeply for you, I feel that given the chance this could turn into more, but I guess that will depend on you and how you feel about me.

I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that makes me feel that you do have some feelings towards me. maybe it is the way i think you used to feel whenever you read from me. I wish I could vocalize more of my feelings to you but my fear prohibits me so much I think that by the time I finally gain the courage, that you will be with someone else. My biggest fear is that I would tell you and I would see a look of fear or horror on your face that would break me.

I wish you would open up to me and let me in to your life. I know it wouldn't be easy but I still believe that I could be good for you, if only you could return my feelings. I know I may not be the best looking lady, you know, and I don't have much to offer financially, all I could offer you is my heart and soul.

I fear that this will not turn out the way I hope but I pray that it does. As I said before, you may never know the true extent of my feelings although I would imagine you have some suspicions.

This may be a crush or infatuation but I swear to you that it does not feel like it, as I have had crushes before but never really felt the kinds of emotions I do for you. I hope that if I can muster the courage to tell you how I feel, that whatever your feelings, it will turn out okay and that at the very least we can be good friends, but I long for so much more. I don't know what else to say but i will like to read again from you tomorrow morning because am feeling sleepy right now and i must go to bed, take good care of yourself sweetie,stay safe, keep cool and remain Blessed,Warmly Bobbi.

Your Future Wife To Surely Be!!!

Cellphone - web store
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Google this phrase. You will see it has been used in other modalities!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt the material is lifted from elsewhere. It just seems he has had a bit of help patching them together. I'm trying to use character 1 to get him completely away from this and see what comes up.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he is pissing me off!

Quote:
My Dear Sweet Handsome O,

Yes i had sweet dreams and feeling happy everyday, knowing i have such a Wonderful man like you in my life. I know you're going to feel awful about my feelings for you but i want you to know that its all true. I am telling you exactly the way that am feeling for you just because i found some great qualities in you that other men don't have in them. The things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing O and i thank God every day for answering my prayers. I have been searching for that someone, to show me the way, to take my hand and tell me that everything will be okay; I've been searching for that someone, and now I know it's true, I've found that special someone, I've found that someone in you O, I know you're going to take good care of me and pamper me like a baby just the way i promise to care for you, love you and always be the one and only for you. I look forward to your mails every too honey, its just that i have been busy since morning, thats why i have not been here to write you but there is something important that i must let you know about.

Me and You Are Friends... You fight, I fight... You hurt, I hurt... You cry, I cry... You jump off a bridge... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass!

Thank you for the friendship you have offered; rest assured that I'll treasure it in my heart and will always remember that once in my life, I've known someone like you. As I look back on my past, I remember the jokes I laughed at, the things I missed and lost, but there's one thing I'll never regret, it's the day you become my friend. O,i promise to always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you. Honestly,distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss reading from you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

I may not get to see you as often as I like O. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. To truly love someone, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive. A great friend is someone who makes your problems their problems just so you don't have to go through them alone. A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out. A friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future. When friends fall in love, it means that they are meant for each other, but when friends fall out of love, it means that they want to keep each other forever. I've learned in life you need two things: a true love and a best friend. I'm lucky to have both, ever since I've been here with you. You bring out the best in me. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. I treasure the tears, the laughter, but most importantly, the memories. I'll love you forever and always O!

Can i have your phone number and home address?

My late father's house is Located on E. 105 & Park Lane, Cleveland, Ohio. Overlooking Rockefeller Park, Park Lane Villa is minutes away from a wealth of institutions such as Case Western Reserve, University Hospitals and Cleveland Clinic, Museum of Contemporary Art, Severance Hall and the historic Little Italy neighborhood. Park Lane Villa ties residents into the social pipeline while providing access to the world of music, theater, modern science, art and higher education. Park Lane Villa revitalizes renaissance living and compliments the unique and versatile elements of University Circle. my late dad wicked brother is the one that took over the whole house now and refuse to share anything with me. Honey, Have you ever been to Cleveland before? I know you must have travel to so many places in America, i only visited Los Angeles, California once and that was years ago before my late sister got married with an Africa man, cos that's where she live. Aww, i noticed i have written a lot but just want to give you my home address here in West Africa Nigeria. 7 Ogun Close, Off Iya-Omolere street. City Ogudu/Ori-oke. State,Lagos. Number not available for now but i will let you know when its available, feel free to write me your home address , phone number, just want us to share everything with our self here honey and to always be the best for each other.

I want you to know that there is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them. Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way I do in you. I will stop from here for now and will like to read again from you when i make it here online, take good care of yourself Orville, My love, hugs and kisses Always to You,Xxoxo xoxo xoxo xoxoxoxo xo xo,Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have different variations of this mail in each mailbox. He never asked for phone and addy on number one but did with 2. I took just a bit of ICs Albert persona and put my boy in the war.

Quote:
Sweetheart,

Its nice reading from you today. I tried writing you in the morning but the network was bad and i just head to my ice-cream cafe immediately i finish doing some cleaning and some laundry at home. Honey, I've been busy here at my ice-cream cafe since Morning that's why i have not been here to write you but i thank God that am here with you this moment. To be sincere honey,I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

I sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways I never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger and with fuller life with each passing moment.

O, I know I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together for the first time. I owe you an apology also for questioning you. I promise you, I will not question your intentions any more. You have proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances never reached.

I love you O. I am in love with you; I open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is your own.

Honey, i cant remember your city .., i want you to give me the address in full, even if your number is not available for now,i understand but i want you to give me. I want to make sure i have all your contact details sweetie. hmn, i don't know much about the Vietnam war but i know its Terrible and took away many lives, i think its a horrible thing to remember honey, we just need to move ahead with our life honey as the past is gone. Am so glad to know that you've visited some nice places in California and some nice states but Ohio is okay too and i will like to travel to different places with you in America and all over the World. I know the dream is going to come to reality honey because right from the day we met here, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am and i will like to read again from you when next i make it here online, take good care of yourself, keep cool, stay safe and Remain Blessed.

My love,hugs and kisses always to You,Xxoxo xoxo xox xo.

Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still working both of mine but ignoring a lot of what number 1 is saying. My attempt at derailing him failed but I do have him changing things in his script.

These are to number 2. I am looking to ink my ol lady and he is using the moniker I gave him.

Quote:
Oh Yeah,"The Big O loves his sexy biker mama"

My handsome O. I promise to say this before i go to bed tonight honey. Am sorry as i have not been able to write you, i left home very early this morning and could not check my mail. just back home and felt so tired, Eat snacks and juice with the kids tonight because am too tired to cook meals. Honey,i just thought of coming on here to write you before i go to bed. How are you and how is everything going for you? O, the address you gave to me here is your P/O Box, cant you shared your real home address with me? the zip code,the state, city and street address. I may have something special to send to you my love. Yeah sweetie, i will let you tattoo right below the one i have, i will let you do so many things with me because you're my King and i know am going to be your princess forever,i will like to ride your Harley down the highway with you. I also miss the feeling of a wonderful man like you with his arms around me,kissing,cuddling together and having a great romantic moment together.

Since day one we have been sharing something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you will make me your wife. I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.

O, our life together here is already amazing, and together in person it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say My handsome O. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am forever yours. Baby, i want to shower now and will be thinking and dreaming about you throughout the night, until the dream come reality, take good care of yourself and remain blessed. my love,hugs and kisses to you,xoxoxo xoxo xo.

Warmly Bob.

Your Future Wife T Surely Be!!!

Quote:
Truly Honored To Be Yours

My Forever Loving And Caring Handsome BIG O,

How are you and how is everything going for you over there Sweetie? Got home few hours ago and i have been cooking noodles with eggs for the kids and myself. I am feelings tired and must take my bath before going to bed.I am so happy to read from you this evening and for your loving and caring ways. Okay i wont send you gift baby and now i know you love kids which i really appreciate and love about you. Honestly, your letters to me really brighten up my day with so much joy and happiness and i Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much. It's the end of the day here and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent writing and getting to know each other here. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you My Handsome Big O, my king,my buttercup, my angel, you're everything to me and you mean the world to me.

Over this past years, it's been wonderful; but I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing new life with you. You are wonderful ... to me, to my friends, to my family. You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see you in the picture. The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see you and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically.

I was thinking so much about that earlier tonight, when I am going to meet you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you and meeting you in person. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you Orville. Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow.I know It takes a strong man to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours. You say that you are going to make me a happy woman ... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little girl, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are.

I love you so much O, and can't wait to be with you in person anytime soon. I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, O. I love you. Thank you Honey, for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest lady in the world to be called your girlfriend, I'm truly honored O. Thank you My Darling for your love and cares in my life. I know that we are going to do wedding together and put rings in each other hands, if you will like to tattooed the rings so that it wont lost, no problem darling, your wish is my command and will do anything you want me to do for you, thanks for sharing your address with me. Will you please send me some more pictures of you my love? Will like to wake up to your mail sweetie. I am going to bed now, i am going to dream about us together, having a great romantic period. Take good care of yourself darling, stay safe, keep cool and Always Remain Blessed. My love,My hugs and kisses always to you,Xxoxoxox xoxo xoxo xoxxo,Warmly Bob.

Derrick, the moral monster, has brought into question whether he likes to orally please his man when he comes home at night, and asked whether he spits or swallows?

Legitimate question I think but he ignores it for a few days and comes back with a slightly altered version of mail 2.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the only alteration in the mail to Derrick

EDIT: I forgot to add my new name here.

My Buttercup,

Quote:
Its nice reading from you today honey and i think i must let you know that i really like the way you sound to me here in your letters, you sound so romantic and loving and would love to have a great Fun with you. Honestly, i know we have the same thing in common, I know i like the things you like and i don't like the things you don't like, so we are perfectly match honey and i thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. I also thank you for making me a better person,

Number 2 gets

Quote:
I Promise To Forever Be Yours If You Wont Hurt Me as I know I Wont EVER Hurt YOU.

My Love,

My handsome Big O,my honey pile,my king,my sweetheart,my Sweet Potato, my everything. Woww! I am so glad you said you love me and did you really mean it right from the bottom of your heart? You know i think about you every hours of every minutes of everyday, you occupy my mind more than any other thought Orville. I love you too my Baby Doll,my One and Only and i promise to love you till death do us part. I never thought that I could ever love anyone as much as I love you my sweet handsome Big O. You are my one and only. One day, when we are old and gray, sitting on our porch in our rocking chairs, we'll be able to think back to all the fun we've had. We can think of how we stayed with each other through thick and thin. We can think of all the ups and down we've had, and how we always got back together. All this will make us grow stronger and, if I could change one thing about our relationship it would be that we would never get old; that way I could spend eternity with you.

I love you. You are my heart, my soul, and my life. Most importantly, you are my true love and my future husband, the kind of heaven sent to me.

I wish i can meet you in person, that's the way i always feel about us Honey. I know that's we can finally decide on anything but i know i love you and everything you've already shared with me here about you really got me having genuine feelings for you inside my heart and falling in love with you every day, knowing i have such a Wonderful man like you in my life now. I know you will forever be mine as i will forever be yours, we will be one and have a happy happy family home together, i also want to have future investment with you.I know all things are going to come true for us if truly you feel the same way am feeling about you and you love and have your trust in me as i have in you.

Oh Darling, the kids are doing fine, they were mixed race and very brilliant boys, they are in junior high school here. they are 11 and 12yrs of age. John is 11yrs while Henry is 12yrs. John Birthday is 19th of February and Henry birthday is December 14, i think i am now giving you some details about them, they are not a trouble some kids but Henry is a little hard but i know they were good kids. I will send you a picture of both of them. got many pictures of us together in my digital camera but i lost the camera in the water, the last time we visited the beach but i will see figure out a way to send you some pictures honey and i hope you're not mad at me as i have not been sharing about them with you. Its struggles that caused it with the thought of you in my head and on my mind and could get myself, the economy here is driving me nut but i know am trying and i just need a loving,caring understanding,supportive and easy going man like you to make my future Husband. I know God has already answer my prayers and we just need to bring out the best in each other and hold our self tight and never let each other down, i promise never to let you down my love and i want you to promise me the same, its afternoon here and am writing you from a cyber cafe near ice-cream cafe, i will like to read again from you when i got home later in the day, i love you sweetie and i will always love you, be there for you and always understand your feelings and love for me if truly you mean it right from the bottom of my heart, gotta stop here for now and will be looking forward to read from you, take good care of yourself my love,keep cool and remain Blessed with all my love,hugs and kisses,Xxoxoxo xoxo xoxo oxo xoxoxxoxo xo,Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick got another mail asking why I had not replied yet. I am trying to separate one character from the other and make him at least work a bit.

Number gets this with 4 pix. 3 of BB and one of some boys.

Quote:
My Sweet Handsome Big O,

I am so happy to read again and again from you. I thank you for your love,trust and understanding and for willing to make all dreams come true for us, I have no problem sharing everything about me with you Honey. I told the kids about you and they were very excited, they said they will like to meet you anytime soon, i showed them your picture and they really wanted you to stand as a father to them, They were brilliant little kids and playful at times and yes we are all safe here Darling, thanks for your concern and i think i must let you know that i really appreciate that about you. So how are you sweetie and how is everything going for you? I keep thinking about you constantly everyday and could not get you out of my mind. Thanks for the smile you gave me Honey. I really felt so lightened inside that I melted. I could say nothing but to just stare at your handsome picture. I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you. Thank you, you awaken me, deep inside. loving you has changed my life forever. Each moment that you and I spent writing each other and getting to know one another is so magical that I catch myself smiling for so many reasons; it feels so good to know that you accept me for who I am and that I can always count on you and trust you. There is a magic about you that attracts me to you like no other. You are so fun to be with, so interesting and irresistible. Whenever we are together in person, I would feel so at ease and comfortable talking to you about everything and anything. I really enjoy being with you here and sharing myself and every other details about me with you. The memories that I have of our relationship is everlasting, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

I want you to know how important you are to me Orville and that I treasure every moment i spent here writing you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love and I have only you to thank for that. Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never love anyone else the way that I love you My handsome charming Husband. I want to also let you know that you have become someone very special in my life and I thank you for welcoming me into yours. Thank you again for filling my life with love and making each day so wonderful for Me.

My king, i don't care if you're old and grey sweetie because i know that only an older man like you with relationship experience will know how to pamper and take good care of a young lady like me. I've already took you for who you are honey and now am loving you for who you are the same way i know you took me and loving me for me. So i am proud of you in my life and us as couples and i promise to forever be loving you my charming O,my prince, my forever loving and caring handsome man. You are a man every girl is dreaming about and that`s not all ... you are all mine. I don`t know what I did good in this life to deserve you, but I have must been doing something very good in my life! Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry and have a soccer team of kids ... I am dreaming about that. I love you, Baby, and I am yours forever!!

Okay Darling and will patiently wait for that day to come when you're going to put the tattoo on me, its all going to be Lovely Love,i also want the world to know that you're mine, that's why am wont be shy prove my love to you in Public and to the world to know you're the true love from heaven above and that you're everything to me, you're my life, my heart, my princess, my everything Darling, i love you whole hearted and please take my hands, lift me up and never let me down my handsome O. Got some pictures of me with a picture of the kids attached here in the mail to you and please take a look and get back to me here as soon as possible, i miss placed many of hour picture the last time i visited the beach with my digital camera so i hope you're going to like this and i will be looking forward to see some more lovely pictures of you too as well,i will print out the ones you've sent to me before and i will put it somewhere beside my bed or under my pillow, so i can Always see you before i sleep and when i woke up in the Morning. I am going to my business now honey, its morning here and done with cooking and cleaning, i will like to read again from you real soon. My hugs and kisses to you to you my Big O,

From Your sexy little biker mama.
Your Angel, your Future Wife To Surely Be.

BB, has a middle name now.

Cellphone - web store
CaptObvious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to give Tayo credit - he's persistent. Drew Peacock came on hard with difficult questions about faith, and Bobbie answered every one of them.

Quote:
Hi Sweetie,

Good day to you over there. Its really nice reading from you today. I've been busy with my ice-cream business, that's why i have not been here to write you, the economy is somehow bad nowadays, so i am trying to make some sales and get in touch with my customers in other to come up with my monthly bills and other important things. people here are owing too much and i hope you are not mad at me because of my late responds to you. Yes honey, i find your writing enjoyable and i really want to get to know you more better, honestly you've got me having more interest in you due to the little you've shared with me here about you and i just don't wanna let go. I also hope that our communication here continues uninterrupted and that we meet each other in person and spent a Wonderful time together. I believe we are going to bring out the best in each other if we believe in our self and in God because i sense that its not by our might as we are here with each other exchanging conversation and having more interest in one another.

Yeah, i know. There are such a thing in everywhere and not only Florida but God is the one in control of everything as we both don't know anything and only trying our possible best in everything, but God is the one doing the most work. He said those who are doing bad things, let them continue and those who are doing good things should also continue, each have its reward. Thanks for writing about your work and the kind of people that bring special cases to you. gradually, we will be getting to know each other.

Sweetheart, the government here in West Africa,Nigeria are not good ones and they always take their people for a fool and for granted. Subsidy is increasing the fuel pomp price per litter, That's why they keep having problem and its seriously affecting the economy of their country here, especially we that have business. I don't know how to tell you much of this but i know they always have on and off electrical light here for hours, so everyone has generator in their house and business, even me myself. But for the politics in the US, i cant tell you who is the best between Obama and Romney because they both have the same qualities in them,i know they always say the color is nothing and i know we Americans love Obama and he has done very good even if he cant be perfect, am sure Romney will also do the same if they let him in. So if Obama is not tired of the post, then they should leave him there and if they want him to go and relax and that Romney should continue from where he left, no problem,they are all the same Honey.

Honey, i am not really religious but am spiritual and i was born in a catholic home. I believe in a divine Power which is God, the creator of the Universe, I believe in Jesus Christ the son of GOD. I believe in Holy Mary the mother of Jesus, And i believe in The goddess of the sea. All is based on LOVE, for the real fact that God is love and God is Everything.

My Answers to your Questions:

1. What is your view on homosexuality? I don't support it, for the fact that it seem abnormal for a man and his fellow man to have sexual intercourse, then what is the purpose of God creating woman??

2. What is your view on abortion? Assuming your mother aborted you, you will not be writing me this email today, So i am totally against abortion because it is murder.

3. What is your view of the law in the Old Testament? The law of Moses was all about Karma. So What goes around comes back around and the Law is still active until today.

4. Do you believe that the Bible's meaning is literal or figurative? The bible is figurative because every verse in the bible shared vital information.

5. Do you believe that Jesus is the one way to salvation? Jesus Christ is the perfecter of my faith, and ascended master, the larder that connect heaven Laughing and earth through which Angel Ascend and descend, this clarify that Jesus Christ is the direct contact to God.

Yes honey, thank you and i know we've really started to get to know each other, this is a very good start for us Honey and i want you to know that i have got the best to offer you and i hope you're also going to offer me the same as we both chase our dreams and stick to what is important. I love your age and please i want you to answer the same questions you set to me in the mail ,i want to know if we have the same thing in common. I am also going to send you some questions in my next mail to you. Thanks again for sharing your pictures with me honey, your pictures is cute and i think i must let you know that i admired you. both in all ways. Really enjoy reading from you and taking my time writing you here, hope to read from you anytime soom my handsome Drew, i will be looking forward to read from you, take good care of yourself, keep cool and remain Blessed With God,Warmly Bobbi.

No idea who this "goddess of the sea" might be, so I'll let Tayo elaborate on that for a few mails.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got him out of script rather quick! Awesome! I see some things in that that are part of his usual but you made him work some on that one. Thumbs up

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Mail I Composed To You Last Night When I Got Home That I Could Not Send Because Of The Bad Network.

The Love Of My Life,

My handsome Big O, my angel, my buttercup,my king,my prince, my charming husband, i feel that i can call you anything because you mean everything to me. Am so happy that i can read from you this evening despite the fact that i had a bad day today. Got home from my ice-cream business 10pm and i have been cooking and eating with the kids, telling them how you've promised to be a good father to them. Honestly they really want to meet you in person but i told them soon and they were very excited. Its past 10 here and i think i must write you before i go to bed, so i can enjoy my sleep and have a very good dream of us together having a great romantic moment together. To be sincere honey, today is not good for me at all, a business partner i borrowed money from in other to help boost my business came to collect her money today with police, she has been asking me but i keep using the money for something else, but today she didn't take it easy with me and i finally got her paid all her money, the situation really got me so bored because i didn't expect such a thing today as i have got alot to do with money by this month ending,remember that am still complaining about the bad economy here, now i must pray to God to have mercy and i must also work hard.

Darling,I've been thinking very deeply about you all day. my love, I have never felt such love before. You gave me room to grow, you opened the world that was closed for me, and let me breathe. You are extremely good. I love your beautiful words to me; they are such nice words that sooth me right from the bottom of my heart, and I am glad everyday for the kind of love i found in you my handsome Big O, Thank you for being my future husband. I will always be faithful to you and I promise with all my heart to never cheat and to love you forever, because I realize I am nothing without you. Having your love has been the best thing that has happened to me. I have never felt so much love from one man. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you - I just wish I had more time with you to show you how much I love you. The way you show ,I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you O , with all my heart and soul, always and forever.

Thank you honey for willing to give me all the babies i want, i will like to carry your baby in my stomach honey. hmmmmn honey, i cant wait for you to lick the tattoo every night, your words to me were touching and as Amazing as you. I need no one else but you O and yes few years before we are going to be able to let our boys stay by themselves. Correct,if it is time for them to live on their own, that's when you and I will get away for some time alone, I am also fine with that my handsome man, i am okay with you because your word is my command and whatever things you like, i like and whatever things you don't like, i also don't like and that simply means we have the same thing in common and that we are the perfect match from heaven above. Yes honey we are going to build a solid relationship that will lead to solid marriage and no kids will ever interrupt. Okay my dear, they will know that you stated. Woww baby, i will be right there with you anytime soon, i am Already in the process my love, i need to get sold all the ice-cream i have in stock and it worth over $30,000. Its just that no good sales because of the bad economy here but i will need to endure until i get sold the whole ice-cream in the cold room and in the freezers, i know we are here with each other, loving,caring and understanding our self everyday and still want to be there for one another during the bad times and good times. Am sure our relationship here will have a good memory my handsome O, tell the people out there that your sexy biker mama is greeting them all. I wanna go to bed now and will like to read again from you first thing tomorrow morning, take good care of yourself my handsome Big O, keep cool and remain Blessed. My love, hugs and kisses always to you,Xxoxoxoxo xoxox xox xo.

Warmly Bob.

Quote:
Can We Instant Messenger Love? Are You on Aol,hotmail or yahoo messenger?

Add me here on yahoo as Caringbob***** both on hotmail, we can chat there honey, i am missing you seriously and been having bad network here, thats why i have not been here to write you or to forward to you the mail i composed last night that am just doing now. I wish to chat with you on messenger my love and please let me know if you're on any messenger and we will surely hook up, my hugs and kisses to you, xoxoxo xo.

My other one gets

Quote:
My Dear Beloved Handsome Derrick,

Been having bad network here and also busy with my business, that's why i have not been here to write you but thinking about you like ever before, thinking about you constantly in every minutes of every hours of everyday, you've been on my mind more than anything, i love you Derrick and please tell me you love me back and that you mean it right from the bottom of your heart because i am very serious about my love and genuine feelings for you. I told the kids about you and also showed your pictures to them, they were excited and want to meet you in person but i told them not to worry. Are you going to be a good father to them Derrick?

Well,I am Expecting you to tell me you love me and you wont ever let me down and that we are going to spend the good and bad times together. Aww, whats wrong with you and why is the bandage was kind of nasty? Did you injured yourself at work? Yes honey, i am going to take good care of you if i was there with you, but you need to tell me what's really wrong with you, i hate to see you injured or have any mark on you. I love you sweetie and i want you to keep yourself safe for me until i make it there with you in person, the same way am keeping myself here for you, just relax and don't try to stress yourself much.

Okay Honey, i am going to take good care of you and make you my forever prince, yes i enjoy having fun with my husband, the one my heart desired and do all kind of crazy things with him, i know it has nothing to do with me being a christian. You're my husband to be and i believe we both should make decision together. I just want to say that I love you and thank you for all the love and happiness you've brought to me. you know how hard things have been for me this last year and I know you have been through the same thing, but when I found you I knew I wasn't alone and I did not feel alone anymore. You were there for me when no one else was or when no one else understood. That means more to me than anything, Derrick. I am so lucky that I fell in love with such an amazing person like you. I love you Derrick and i promise to spend the rest of my life with you. I will stop here for now and will like to read again from you when next i make it here online, take good care of yourself my charming Derrick, keep cool and Remain Blessed With God. My love,hugs and kisses always to you,xoxo xoxo xoxo xo xo,Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I have been away to long.... keep at him people! I will be back in the fight shortly to see what I can do to Tayo. Work and life has just been busy. Confused

ETA: What do the baiters in here think about moving the thread publicly? I am getting half tempted to write Ghana's immigration and police some more to try and get Tayo out of Ghana and some publicity could not hurt in that effort. That country is treating him to well.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are outside of what you guys have going on so it matters none to me. I don't know what you have in mind there or if it is worth unassing everyone else? If you decide to make this public you should let all of know so we can kill anything related to us. I can move mine and disconnect but others are associated.

Quote:
My Forever Loving And Caring Handsome Big O,

How are you and how is everything going for you my love? I have been trying to write you on here but am always having problem with the network, that's why i have not been writing you honey and i have also been busy with my ice-cream business. Thanks honey, The kids are fine and they were doing cool. We are both missing you and thinking about you everyday. They always ask you from me and i told them you're doing okay too. So you mean you don't have time coming on yahoo instant messenger or aol or hotmail messenger to chat with me. Well maybe you're not used to such a thing or maybe your work wont let you. I understand my handsome O and will surely write you here whenever the time and network allows.

We All cant wait to meet you in person honey. Oh, the kids enjoyed playing football,visiting the beach, playing video games and reading,during their free time but Henry also Enjoyed Drawing of any kind, he do that mostly every day when they arrive from school, so am trying to help him develop his talent.

Yes honey, i believe you wont understand much about my business here but its something that has really been holding me down and taking most of my time, the economy here is doing the worst part of it which am not feeling comfortable with, it started early this year and it wasn't like this in the past year. I thank God that i have given my partner the cash am owing her, i also have people owing me, most of my customers and they all must pay, the business is slow nowadays that's why am going through hell but will do exactly as you have advice,i will limit my spending and maybe that will help but that doesn't mean that i should pay my sales girls their monthly salary. Just got a lot on my mind and in my head honey and still found myself, thinking about you and willing to make you as happy as you've made me ever since when you've came into my world.

Sweetheart, I never thought that I could ever love again but you came into my life month ago and you've showed me that I can. I have never been as in love with anyone before as I am with you Honey, every day you bring something new. You make me laugh and have never made me cry. Without your love I would probably die.

I promise you this my butter cup,my big O, my charming husband, from this day forth: I will love you forever - don't' ever doubt that. I will never want anyone else's touch but yours; you make me feel like I am the only woman in the world. You are the only man in the world as far as I am concerned. You are my heart and soul. I feel as though we are meant to be together, that we have been brought together by God. I have always believed that I had a soul mate out there and I am sure that is you, I see it every time I look into your eyes in the picture and I feel it when you're thinking about me out there. Baby, my sweet baby, I love you with all my heart,my body and soul. I want you to know how important you are to me and that I treasure every moment i spent writing you here and thinking about you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love and I have only you to thank for that. Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never love anyone else the way that I love you.

I also want you to know that you have become someone very special in my life and I thank you for welcoming me into yours. Thank you for filling my life with love and making each day so wonderful My Handsome Big O, i will continue thinking about you,loving you and understanding you till we finally make it together in person and get married to one another, cant wait for that day to come honey. I better stop right from here and will be looking forward to read again from you. My love, hugs and kisses always to you,Xoxoxo xoxo xoxo oxoxo xo.

Warmly Bob,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweetheart,

Am sorry that i haven't written. Been busy working and attending to the needs of the kids. How are you honey and how is everything going for you? Am so glad to read from you today my handsome Derrick and i think i must let you know that your letter to me really brighten up my day with so much joy and happiness as i have seriously been thinking about you and missing you everyday too as well. Yes honey, i told my cousin's about you and they were very happy, they were mixed race and very brilliant boys, they are in junior high school here, they are 11 and 12yrs of age. John is 11yrs while Henry is 12yrs. John Birthday is 19th of February and Henry birthday is December 14, i think i am now giving you some details about them, they are not a trouble some kids but Henry is a little hard but i know they were good kids. I will send you a picture of both of them. Got many pictures of us together in my digital camera but i lost the camera in the water, the last time we visited the beach but i will figure out a way to send you some pictures honey and i hope you're not mad at me as i have not been sharing about them with you. It is struggles that caused it with the thought of you in my head and on my mind and couldn't get myself, the economy here is driving me nut but i know am trying and i just need a loving,caring understanding,supportive and easy going man like you to make my future Husband. I know God has already answer my prayers and we just need to bring out the best in each other and hold our self tight and never let each other down, i promise never to let you down my love and i want you to promise me the same.

So many things you've shared with me here about you earlier that is making me fall in love with you and having some kind of genuine feelings for you inside my heart everyday, i know you're a decent man and that you're going to love us,care for us,understand us and always be supportive to us, i know you're heaven made personally for us Derrick. Honestly Before we met here, my love, I should have told you this: there's this special love that I have deep within my heart. That love is only just for you. It is far greater than this planet, galaxy or universe. I wish I could show you how much you really mean to me. If I could let you feel how much I do really love you in a kiss or hug, you would only feel the surface of the love that I have for you. The only time when I can show you how much I do really love you is when we are married. For then you will see and taste how much I love you. You can hear the language of my love for you by listening to my heart; it will speak to you. You can taste the sweetest of it in a kiss and you can feel it in a hug. When you look deep into my eyes in the picture, you will see how great my love for you is. You will also know and see that it's no lie!

Yes honey, i also put your pictures on my computer in the bedroom. This way I see your face everyday too as I go to bed and you are the first thing I see in the morning too Darling and i know you're going to love me,care for me and cherish me with all you heart the same way i do to you. I know you love kids and kids will always love to have you beside them, that is a good sign as you're already a good father. I also love kids Derrick, that's why i had to fly all the way from America to come and take good care of my cousin's here in West Africa because i don't want them to suffer as their mother mean so much to me.

Derrick, i know you have feelings for me inside your heart and you really want to make me your future wife. I know i cant rush you into anything but i know i cant hide my love and sincere feelings for you that's why i want you to open up to me and let me know the kind of love and sincere feelings you have for me. I know we are not more a stranger to each other, and i have got so many reasons to love you and care for you in so many way more than you could imagine,so i deserved to be loved and cherished by you Derrick. Oh honey, so bad to hear about situation and how things has really been for you but i promise to be praying for your quick recovery if you wont oppose to my concern about your situation.

Darling, feel free to call me your love, lover, girlfriend and future wife from this day forth. You are all mine, as I am all yours. Although we have two different bodies, minds and souls, we have one and the same beautiful heart.

This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you.

I love you, my Buttercup, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart. I love you Forever and will continue thinking about you as usual, so take good care of yourself, stay safe, keep cool and remain Blessed With God. My love,hugs and kisses Always to you,xoxoo xoxo xoxooxoxo xoxo xo,Warmly Bob.

PS: My regards to your people over there and will also deliver your greetings to the kids, thanks.

Cellphone - web store
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The main question is would it hurt anyone's bait if this got moved to the public area? If so it stays here. If not I would say move it if we cannot come up with a plan to further drag Tayo to the murky depths. I have no clue how to get him out of Accra.... so that is why I bring it up. It is kind of a last ditch effort to ruin his vacation.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling,

Good Morning to you over there, how are you and how is evrything going for you, i want you to know that i have been thinking about you and wanted to write you last night but i was tired immediately i finish cooking and eating with the kids, i could not come online. Today is another busy day for me honey and am just done cleaning the house and doing laundry, i want to be going to my ice-cream business, thats why am here to write you and to know if you're okay and doing cool. Yes honey,me and the kids are enjoying the day and everything here is cool, its just that the economy here is making everything somehow difficult but am trying to sell the whole ice-cream in the cold room both with the ones in the freezers and refregerator, as soon as am done with this, that's when i will start making the plans to sell the property here and to relocate back to the this, I am already in the process and will be through with everything before ending of this year. Oh yeah sweetie i told my cousins about you and also showed your picture to them,i told them that am going to send you their pictures and they were very happy about that. Hahahahaha i know i was meant to raise them and will make them my kids as long as i know that am still going to have children of my own with you. Thats not a problem sweetie and will surely make them our own. Okay hon, i hear your word of encouragement and am sure everything will be Alright between us here soon.

Thanks baby, i believe so much in you and in our relationship here and i also believe we are going to be strong together and willing to face every ups and downs in every successful relationship, i believe you wont go for anyone else. I love you whole hearted, i love you with the whole of my existence, i love you with my body and soul Derrick. You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.

You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.

I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I think of your sweet lips and kisses, feel them as if it was yesterday. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire. You warm my heart with the things you do and say. Oh yeah my love, i will like to have kids with you in the future, i have dreams to make come true with you my handsome Derrick and i believe its all will happen. Got some pictures of me self and of the kids attached here in the mail to you Darling, i will stop here for now and will like to read again from you when next i make it here online, take good care of yourself my love,my sweet pie,my butter cup,my king, my prince, you're everything to me and i will always love and cherish you till the end of time.

My love,hugs and kisses to you,xoxoxo xoxo xoxoxo xoxo xo.

Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:
The main question is would it hurt anyone's bait if this got moved to the public area?

Going once. Smile

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Whatever you do won't have any effect on mine really. The rest may have other opinions. This kid is pretty good but I doubt he would seek Giggle's opinion at this point

Quote:
My Forever Loving And Caring Handsome Big O,

I think i feel more comfortable calling you this. How are you and how is everything going for you? Honestly, am so happy to read from you, i want you to know that your letters to me were as Wonderful as you, thats why i enjoyed reading from you everyday, cant do in a day without writing you or thinking very deeply about you, you're a special person in my life now and i will always respect your integrity, i will always love you, trust you and be there for you. I am going to deliver your greetings to the kids, they are in school now. Its afternoon here honey and just thought of coming on here to write you and to know how is everything going for you. I love you with every part of my being O. If I could marry your soul I would. I dream of nobody else. Everyday is a true struggle when I'm not with you there. If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would. You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself. I love you truly!

Sweetheart, understand you and i believe we are going to be successful together, i love you and please i want you to always have that on your mind, i will continue writing you later in the mail sweetie, just take good care of yourself for me, i love you right from the bottom of my heart.

Your sexy biker mama care so much about you.

My love,hugs and kisses to you,
Warmly Bob.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manhole covers in Africa cost $200? I don't think so honey. Go find an old couch cushion and rip it apart. Ride a goat.

Quote:
My Handsome Big O,

I know you love me, your sexy biker mama. Woww Darling, i love you more. Good day to you over there. How are you and how is everything going for you? I will like to Thank you for the love,cares,concern and understanding with the time you always spent writing me and opening up your feelings for me, i appreciate you so much in my life O and i pray to God to keep us safe to each other, I'll never be able to thank you enough for that. You are the reason I live, breathe, love and laugh. You mean everything to me O. If we are a part of one another i am your finger and you are my lung without you i just cease to breathe though you can carry on, Since when i start thinking of you, boredom had departed from my life, You mean a lot to me honey. I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together in person and live a Wonderful life together,You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... Thinking of you always is what i found myself doing because you've really stole me from me,Yes! A day without reading from you is like a day without sunshine because your letters to me really brighten up my day with so much joy and happiness,i may not be a clock that you usually see.. but my heart is a clock that will be always thinking about you.

It is nice knowing that you're having a nice time with your people over there, i also like listening classic rock station,I like alot of music genres,country songs,old rock Rock, metal, dubstep, even some pop. My favorite band is probably Paramore and their song 'playing god' is my fave Smile the kids enjoyed playing video games than listening to music but other things i know they enjoy doing is playing of football. Honestly sweetie, my eyes are closing as am writing you now, its night and just thought of writing you before i go to bed and to let you know that i have been busy working since morning and thinking very deeply about you and i just cant wait to make it there with you and start living a Wonderful life with you, i love you more than you can ever imagine O and please i don't want you to take my love for granted,i want you to take my hands,lift me up and never let me down, i want get married to you anytime soon, i want to have kids with you and please honey lets try and make this come true between us here.

Honey, i want to know if you can assist me with something. The debt i paid earlier to my business partner really affect me and please no much sales and i really want to know if you can help me with the money to buy my menstruation pads, the doctor said i cant use tissue and please assist me Darling, its only $200. things here are costly and I hope i make some sales before this month ending because i got so many bills to pay and thats why i have really been busy trying to make sales. Its night here honey, the kids keep asking of you, i told them you are okay and yes am going to tell them you love us. We love you too Darling. I never knew love until you; I can't imagine life without you. You are my everything and I am so blessed with your love and devotion. my eyes are closing so am going to write you before i go to work tomorrow my love and i will like to know if you're going to assist me with the little cash because i must get my menstruation pads as am feeling the pain right now honey, take good care of yourself sweetie, i better stop here for now and will like to read again from you when i make it here online. My love to you,my hugs to you,my kisses to you,xoxoxo xoxo oxo xoxo xo.

Your one and only sexy biker mama,Muahhh

sexy biker mama

He sent the whole clock paragraph with the following to my other

Quote:
Yes honey, i need to get rid of everything here because i really want to come and join you over there and support you in everything you are doing,i want to be a good wife to you and i also want you to be good husband to me. I don't have much Derrick, i got a paid a debt am owing a business partner, the money i borrowed from her to boost my business since last year,i got her paid 2 days ago and it affected me. I still have enough market and i have been busy trying to make sales honey but its not just easy because of the bad economy here that's why i want to make sure i sell everything here including the property and relocate back to the state to settle down with the one my heart desired and that i really love and cherish with all my heart. I don't to relocate back to the state anytime soon with the kids, i want to come over there to continue with my life and my ice-cream business, i know the economy over there is okay than here, i love you baby and i want you to assist me in making all dreams come true for us, Oh yeah sweetie, i believe you're not going to have problem making sweet love to me as night, me and you together, having a great romantic period together, Awsh! Its nice to know that you're going to make me very happy in bed and in every way, i love you more than you can imagine Derrick and please don't take my love for granted, i love you, i need you, i want you and its really what i truly mean right from the bottom of my heart.So Where did your Daughter live now? yes honey,the kids are doing well in school and I will like to read again from you my love and please take good care of yourself, keep cool and always remain Blessed with God.

My love to you,my hugs to you,my kisses to you with my prayers for your protections.

Warmly Bob.

Your Forever Princess!!!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic