SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Proudvet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email #1

On Aug 16, 2012, at 9:50 AM, Jeffery Dummers <[email protected]> wrote:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid:  wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info:  http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

-- 
Hello,

Hope you are doing good today? I saw your toy ad on craigslist.com and
i am very interested in it please write me back to let me know if its
still available with recent pictures if you have some. Am waiting to
read back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks

My reply:
Yes

Email #2

On Aug 17, 2012, at 12:36 AM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me, I am Jeffery Dummers, a military surgeon attached to the Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio. I am on duty at the moment,i Had thought i was going to be in your town to come check it out but my plans got changed impromptu as am embarking on a few weeks trip to NY tomorrow morning but However, am still interested in purchasing the item and i will like you to consider the item bought by me and i will also advice that you remove the AD on CL so as not to be disturbed by other people. Am actually getting it for my cousin and i will mail you a bank official check to cover the cost and also add funds to cover the shipping to where it will be needed as soon as possible. I'll also make arrangements for a shipper/mover to handle the pick up and delivery after you might have confirmed you have your cash at hand in fairness to both parties.

You can Email me back with a name, address and your phone number to whom and where the check be drawn to. I'll be more than glad if it can be sold to me. My phone number is 269-245-0212...I wont be able to entertain your calls at the moment due to the nature of my job,i can only receive text messages and i will reply soon after.

Write back soon,

Thank you.

My reply:
Sounds good to me. How long before check arrives?

Email #3

On Aug 17, 2012, at 9:21 AM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

I will get it sent out as soon as i get the details needed to get it to you and you should have it before long..I hope you understand?

Jeffery

My reply:
Yes I understand. What details do you need from me? 

Email #4

On Aug 17, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

The name you want on the check and address for its delivery to you

My reply:
Will the check be sent from USA or over seas? How long will I have to wait for check?

Email#5

On Aug 17, 2012, at 12:20 PM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

The check will be sent out to you from Oregon and it should get to you on moday or wednesday.

My reply:
Ok sounds good. Am I going to be shipping item to Oregon?

Email #6

On Aug 17, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

No...you have nothing to worry about. I will have a private shipper pick it up and delivery it

My reply:
I didn't hear anything from him for a while, so I replied with this :

I need to know what to do. I have another offer on item.

Email #7

On Aug 18, 2012, at 5:51 PM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

What other information do you need...i just told you my intentions

My reply:
Have you mailed check? (how could he, I haven't given my address yet)

Email #8

On Aug 19, 2012, at 4:01 AM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

To where? Did you ever give me your details?

My reply:
Yes I replied with my address in one of our first emails. Did you not get it or don't have it? I'm getting really nervous about all of this. I feel like I am being set up for a scam. You wouldn't do something like that would you?

(I didn't reply with address, just trying to keep this chuckle head busy). I'll update if he replies again.
Proudvet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] just in case anyone wants to send him a condolence.

Here is his last reply to me:
On Aug 19, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Dummers Jeffery <[email protected]> wrote:

Its ok if you are not feeling good about this. Thanks for the waste of time

Here is my reply to him:
Well you have to look at it from my point of view. You're a scamming south African piece of shit claiming to be a US MILITARY soldier, being a veteran, I don't appreciate it. I hope you get aids and die a long slow painful death for everything you have done. I would love to meet you in person but I know you are in South Africa, not Texas, or Oregon. You're a fucking idiot and you got played for a week like a puppet. Hope you feel stupid. At least I kept you busy long enough to keep your hand out of someone else's pocket. Goodbye scumbag.
masterbaiterchief
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how long did this bait last?? in order to make these kind of baits last for months you need to just send one email per day at a time, rate.

Other than that it's pretty good you made him made. Smile

[url]http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1843302#1843302 "MY LOVE" [url]
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Please don't tell the lad you baited him; this is called "burning the lad" and is discouraged, as it helps the lad learn to recognize baiters. Stick around, get a mentor, and keep on baiting!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Proudvet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This only lasted 4-5 days. It was my first, but I'm learning.
MuguTouch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well on!

The Vet line had me gagging too.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome proudvet. Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Veteran's day. Bait your lad again from another box, stretch it out and dangle lots of cash. I often tell the lads that I am flying to Paris for the weekend to pick up some fall/winter/spring fashions. Actually I might be working on a plumbing issue in the house or have some painting that needs to be done.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic