SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marky Mark

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Mark

Thanks for messaging me, please tell me more about yourself.

Sarah x

Quote:
Hello Sarah,
How are you today and hope you are doing good?Am really new to this and i don't know where to start from....Am an architect and i have been alone for about 2years and some months now... Married for 22years and i have a 19years old daughter studying information science.I enjoy going on holidays,sports,music and lots more... Pls feel free to ask me anything you will like to know about me...

Can you tell me more about yourself?

Mark.

This ones a big fat liar (aren't they all?) I happen to know he has been corresponding with someone else, another version of me.... Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have cut and pasted the reply he sent to another of my persona's I wonder if he will connect the two???

Quote:
Hello Mark

We are both nubies! you are the first man I have conversed with on here, I must confess its very exciting!
My friend suggested I do this and I must admit it was with some trepidation that I embarked on this course of action.

I seek trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity, love and sharing, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.
Well, the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust.

You asked what interests me?
Wow, God interest me, all the things he has created interest me, nature really does.

I am very much single, never been married, consequently I don't have any children.

I like swimming, dancing, writing, reading, watching movies or tv.
I would love to held and to walk while holding hand, it's fun I guess.
Being single is the dullest and lonely thing.
I need a guy because I feel two people can make things worthwhile. It's got to be good to have a shoulder to lean on.

I hope I haven't put you off.

Sarah xxx

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic