SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ballad of John & Cynthia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John Galt wants Cynthia as his traveling companion, but Cynthia may not be willing to go as far as he would like.

Baiters might recognize one of the many only daughters of the late Patrick Zinga; fans of The New Adventures of Old Christine, Dirty Sexy Money or The Event will recognize "John Galt."

Image Image

This time around, John is the head of an international security company with connections in passport offices, who likes to party:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, Nov 18, 2009 3:21 pm
Subject: Re: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Hello:

Thank you for writing back. I am a bit older than you (46), but I like young women. I hope you like older men. I have a security business that allows me to travel alot, and I expect to be in Africa around mid-December. I would like to meet you then if possible, as I always schedule some fun time in my business trips. Please let me know, and send some pictures of your body.

John

After Cynthia replies with the usual story about her inheritance ($5.3 million), the refugee camp, and the good Reverend Minister, John makes an offer:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm
Subject: Re: MY LOVE THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY

Hello:

I am interested in an arrangment that will benefit both of us. As I will be in africa in a few weeks, I would like to meet you at the camp. If the good Reverend Minister can provide us with some privacy for a few hours, I will be happy to make a generous donation to his Church, as well as an additional donation for your benefit only.

If I am satisfied with our meeting, I will make the arrangments for you to leave the camp and travel with me, as well as to transfer your money to wherever you want. After you have spent one month as my companion, you may retreive your money, and will receive a generous gift from me based on how well you have pleased me.

In the meantime, I would like to see some more revealing pictures of you, particularly of your legs, as I have no interest in girls with very thin or ugly legs.

John

A few weeks and many emails later...

Quote:
To: galt@***
Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 3:34 am
Subject: YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME

Hi honey,
I have read and understood your mail as I will like to know the purpose of your coming,
Honey are only coming to have me and left or you are coming to pay the lawyer and and the refugee authorities and take me out from here?
Please write as I will like to know your plans.
For the hotel and accommodation,I will like you to ask the Reverend to search for a good hotel for you near the refugee camp as I will like to stay near the camp where I know.
Below is one of my pictures hoping that you will like it.

Full bait and credits at http://breakfastwithscammers.blogspot.com/2009/12/cynthia_27.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic