SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Favorite Eater Recipes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How to feed 12 with $3

2 boxes macaroni and cheese
1 pkg hotdogs, chopped
2 cans sweet peas, drained

Prepare macaroni according to box. Add peas and hot dogs.

Laughing

Ps. Optional - add 1/2 cup ketchup for a change in flavor.
Garnish with cheese crackers or corn chips.

Lmao

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't take pics, but here it goes, for cinco de mayo.

Quick pozole rojo (red hominy soup).

Ingredients.
A can of cooked hominy (yes, you can go the long way, soaking it and boiling it but unless you've got hours to spare, a bit pointless. Canned tastes OK to me).
Whichever stock you have in hand (mine was chicken and beef).
Whichever meat you may have lying around. I had none so I went meat-less. Pork shoulder would be nice, I guess, or chicken leg, or what have you not.
For the sauce.
Dry chiles of your choice. Mine were two guajillos. Had I had time I'd used a mix of different peppers to make it more complex (I guess choricero or ancho and guajillo or chipotle would've worked nicely).
Some fresh or canned tomato (or tomato puree if that's what you've got).
Spices to your liking: used cumin for the smokiness, cinnamon to add some sweetness and black pepper just because.

Toppings: sliced radishes, pickled chili, avocado, lime wedges, cilantro... whatever you like.

Instructions.
Rehydrate your chiles in hot water for about 10-15 minutes. By the meanwhile, if you're using meat sear it in a Dutch oven and braise it in the stock you're using. If not, simply warm it up.
While your meat is cooking, you can prep your toppings: slice radishes and chiles, cube avocados and so on.
Puree the chiles with some water, the tomato and the spices into a salsa.
Once your meat is almost cooked or your stock is boiling pour in the hominy and the salsa.
Let everything come together for a few minutes.
Serve in bowls, put the toppings in small plates so eaters can choose them themselves.
Enjoy. Pair with a beer or two.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stovetop Shepherd's Pie

Brown 1lb ground beef
Add 1 lb season vegetable blend (chopped bell pepper, onion, and celery)
AND 1 LB peas and carrots.
Stir in 1 can spaghetti sauce and 1 cup bbq sauce.
Simmer until veggies are tender.

Mix 1 box instant potato flakes with 1 pkg sour cream 1 pkg shredded cheese and 1 bunch chopped green onions. Add water according to directions and stir thoroughly. May need a bit extra water.

Serve meat mixture in bowl topped with potato mixture.

<Images removed to prevent blowout - bw>

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
I may have posted this before. I have finally got my hands on a San Marzano source. I'm going to try it again and will report back.

I've done it with canned garden tomatoes in the past, the results were very good.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1015178-marcella-hazans-tomato-sauce

Edit: PS. Eat the onion, it's fantastic! I spread it on toast for breakfast. Yes, it will get that soft, but admittedly, I cook my sauce longer.

I think this was the link I made in my original post. http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2010/01/tomato-sauce-with-butter-and-onions/

Just found a way (via seriouseats) to make it even better. Cook it in the oven at about 150C for a long time. Took me three hours, the first two and a half covered and then uncovered until it looks ready. If you choose to add meat, brown it first: if you have a pot that can go in the oven, all the better because you won't loose the brown crunchy bits (just deglaze briefly before hitting the oven).

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
pittsburry
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
GUINNESS (STOUT) CHOCOLATE CAKE

1 Cup Guinness Stout
10 teaspoons unsalted butter (softened)
6 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
2 Cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs
6 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 Cups all purpose flour
2-1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
Butter a 9 inch springform pan and line with parchment paper

Heat Guinness and butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until butter melts. Remove from heat; whisk in cocoa and sugar

Combine sour cream, eggs and vanilla, whisk into cocoa mixture. Whisk in flour and baking soda.

Pour batter into pan.

Bake 40 – 45 mins or until cake is firm. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely.

Remove from pan and spread frosting on top.

FROSTING

Beat 8 oz softened cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar, beating at low speed just until blended.
Gradually add ½ cup cream. Beat until blended.

Guinness Stout becomes food!

Sounds appetizing. I wanted to try this one. Can you share the actual photo?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sausage Balls

1lb. favorite ground sausage

2 cups biscuit mix

2 cups cheddar cheese

Mix all together, easier if sausage is room temperature

Also help if you add a little biscuit mix at a time

Mix like you would a meatloaf and roll into 1 1/2 inch balls, not easy, I tell ya!

Put on a foiled cookie sheet, with cooking spray

Bake 350 for 25 to 25 mins., or 400 for 15 to 20 mins.

I have two recipies, I cooked two batches today along with my forty-eleven other dishes, Laughing Tried both ways and I think I like the second one.

You want them to be golden brown

Yummy! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mezcal Nightcap

2 oz Los Cuerudos Mezcal Reposado.

1 Tumbler

Ice (as needed).

Repeat as necessary.

Cool

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need a solid Crockpot corned beef & cabbage recipe. (Something different than we have been doing for 1000 years) I offer a hardy handshake to anyone that can help.

I'm 0% Irish.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/8 inch circles.
1 yellow onion, peeled and diced
8-12 baby red skin potatoes cut into quarters
4 cups water
3-4 pound corned beef brisket with spice packet
1/2 a pilsner-style beer...you know...the cheap shit (Put the other half to the side to enjoy while you put this together)
1/2 head of cabbage, coarsely chopped (don't use the grater...keep your knuckles).

In the bottom of your Crock Pot, combine the carrots, onions, potatoes, and water. Put the brisket on top of this, then pour the beer over the top. If you aren't thirsty, put the whole damn beer in there. Take the spice packet that came with the brisket and sprinkle it over the top of your meat (the 4 lb. one perv...nobody's tasting the other)

Cover, and set the cooker on High. Cook the brisket for 6-8 hours. My Crock Pot tends to cook exceptionally fast, so it's done in 6 hours, but my mother's requires 8. Just saying. An hour before you're ready to serve, stir in the cabbage and cook for the last hour.

1/4 Irish. Good thing you asked days early.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
Good thing you asked days early.

Thanks. Anything Crockpot related in the winter gets made the day before and then gets the "overnight in the cold garage" treatment, to be reheated the next day. It always tastes better the second day so we factored it into cold weather recipes.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant because I'll be too drunk to type...

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
ShakyGrapefruit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1 large box of lemon jello

Boil 2 cups of flat grapefruit soda (la Croix is best)

Add jello packet to boiling soda and stir until dissolved

Add 2 cups of grapefruit vodka and stir well. (Deep Eddy grapefruit is best) (or 1 cup everclear and 1 cup vodka)

Portion shooters into dixie cups or portion cups and chill overnight

Serve with a sugared grapefruit slice
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I had something like that many years ago and I don't remember how it went! Laughing

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ShakyGrapefruit wrote:
Boil 2 cups of flat grapefruit soda (la Croix is best)

I love the dedication and commitment it took to come to this conclusion.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chicken Alfredo Pasta

INGREDIENTS

1 tablespoon olive oil

2 chicken breasts, cubed

½ teaspoon pepper

3 cloves garlic, minced

2 tablespoons flour

1 cup chicken broth

1 cup milk of choice - or 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup cream

¼ teaspoon pepper

2 cups whole grain penne pasta, cooked

¼ cup Parmesan

parsley

* bacon bits or cubed ham

* broccoli florets, peas

PREPARATION
1. Heat the olive oil over a skillet and add chicken. Season with pepper, and cook 5-8 minutes, or until no longer pink.

2. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.

3. In the same pan, add the garlic and sauté for one minute over medium heat.

4. Sprinkle the flour over the garlic and slowly add in the chicken stock.

5. Quickly stir to avoid lumps.

6. Add in the milk, stir, and allow to reach a boil to thicken sauce. Season with pepper.

7. Remove from heat and add in the cooked penne, chicken, and Parmesan. Stir to coat.

8. Top with fresh Parmesan and enjoy![/img]

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
LittleRedRidingBear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone...

My recipe for a bolognese ragù from Italy (I suggest using a crock pot or being very patient):

Beef minced meat - 500g
Pork minced meat - 500g
Mortadella - 1 thick slice - around 5 mm thick
Tomato sauce - 1 bottle
A bottle of a robust red wine (I would normally use Sangiovese or Nebbiolo)
One large onion
One carrot
One stalk of celery
One or 2 cloves
A sprig of rosemary
Half a teaspoon of sugar
Oil
A spoon of butter

1 - Mince and mix the carrot, the onion and the celery. Dice the mortadella.
2 - Put the oil and the butter in a pot (preferably ceramic... remember the little metal net underneath it or it will break) and add the minced vegetables, put the pot on very low heat (as low as you can) until the onion will be translucent and slightly browned).
3 - Add the mortadella and both the minced meats. Turn the heat to high. keep stirring to brown the meat (at least some of it... it shouldn't get crispy))
4 - Add the tomato sauce, the diced mortabella, the rosemary, the sugar and half of the bottle of wine. Drink the rest while you wait or, if you are a nice person, serve it together with pasta when you are using this sauce (or buy 2 bottles, finish the first one and serve together with the second... way to get wasted).
5 - If you have a crock pot and you didn't forget to preheat it, pour everything in (on low)... 8 to 12 hours... I tried even 16, but the difference is minimal
6 - If you don't have a crock pot find the lowest heat you can on your stove and let it simmer with a lid on for as long as you can (they say it should never be cooked for less than 4 hours)... If you have stuff to do (like going to work, picking up children, run naked for a couple miles) you can turn off the heat and continue later. Remember when you are passing by that you should stir it so that it cooks evenly.
7 - For those with the crock pot... Transfer back to the pot... it needs to dry a bit... you can keep a higher heat now.
8 - For those who don't have the crock pot, if the heat was low enough, the humidity should be around perfect... turn up the heat a bit if you need it to be a bit drier... in the end it should look like this:
https://www.donnamoderna.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ragu-tradizionale-alla-bolognese-725x545.jpg
9 - Check if it needs some salt and in case it did add it.

Now... cook some pasta (in salted water, keep it al dente, blah blah blah, no, really, I am not a purist... cook it as you like... if you have egg pasta use it! Really! USE IT NOW!), mix some of the ragù with it (don't be shy... just don't drown it in), serve along with some grated Parmesan... bonus if you keep the pasta al dente and finish cooking it in a pan with the sauce.

Things you should know:

1 - Time Consuming... make a larger batch (like the quantities I gave) and freeze it in individual doses... you can microwave heat it or just let it defrost and then do the bonus pan trick.
2 - The sugar is needed because if the tomato sauce was a bit sour this would mend it... you can do the same in tomato sauce.
3 - If you want to make bolognese Lasagne you will need the whole pot. If you like this I will write down that recipe too.
4 - This happens to be better on the next day... so, if you can, let it cool down and move it to the fridge until tomorrow... you will need more bottles of wine as you wait.

I hope it was comprehensible... I do it by heart and I hope I didn't forget anything... in case somebody notices something wierd or if anybody has question feel free to ask for clarification so that they can have a 100% risk free Ragù.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick and easy grilled meat accompaniment

Ingredients:
1 sweet yellow onion (I prefer Vadalias when I can get them)
1 beef bullion cube
1 tbsp butter
Worcestershire sauce

Directions
Wash the onion.
Using a knife, cut horizontally across the top and bottom, slicing these sections away.
Peel off the remainder of the skin.
Using a paring knife, remove part of the core of the onion, being careful not to cut through to the bottom.
Place the partially hollowed onion on a piece of aluminum foil.
Inside this hole, place the beef bullion and butter, then fill the remainder with Worcestershire sauce.
Wrap the aluminum foil tightly around the onion, sealing at the top.
Place on a hot grill for 10-20 minutes.
Carefully unwrap, slice, and serve with grilled meat.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yummy!

I bet it would be good in the oven too, probably cook it longer and I will definitely try it both ways!

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

De Arbol Chillies go very nicely with a Roast Pork Joint!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chicke Diabolo

1 Roast Chicken (about 600g meat)
strip the meat and distribute in pie tray (or baking tray? mine is 16cm*18cm 5cm deep)

roast about 1200g bananas and layer on top of the chicken

whip 500ml of cream and mix with 250ml chilly sauce

layer chilly cream on top of the bananas

bake in oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes

serve with white rice

Edit:
the cream dampens a lot of the spicyness, so feel free to add extra chilly powder.

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Jnr Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can possibly add at least a squillion recipes.. I run a competition BBQ team and have been on Masterchef...
I'll have a nosey through and then see what I can add.
Easy stuff or poncey stuff?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic