SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Contacted by a friends hacked account.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joeyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently was contacted by a co-working friend ..as he apparently was lost without money in Madrid Spain.. I found this very humorous, as I was seeing him every day.. I wrote back and forth with the scammer as he requested money for over a month..and it got really crazy ..
Eventually I drove him away.. but I was left wondering if he was tired of the chase.. or had a bout of guilt as he read about me falling apart.

I put all the emails together and posted them here for the first time..
Thanks for the site..

In a message dated 5/31/12 4:55:04 AM, [email protected] writes:

Hi,
How are you? Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, I made a quick trip to Europe, Spain on a mission and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it on my way to the hotel where I am staying. I have reported the matter to the police and they took my statement about the incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the US High Commission here in Madrid but they are not responding effectively to my matter, so I decided to contact you because I know you had always been kind. Please I want you to loan me some quick funds ($9,700) USD that I can refund you back as soon as I return back home. I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately, I can't have access to funds without my credit card. I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I really need to be on the next available flight and please kindly keep this between both of us because I don't want anyone to get worried about me until I travel back. Hope you understand me. I can forward you details on how you can transfer me the money. Look forward hearing from you.
Thanks,

Duke

=======================================================================================
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012
Subject: Re: Urgent help
To: [email protected]

Hi Duke..
I read your letter and that's a terrible position to be in..
Of course I'd love to help you, as we've been close friends ever since you shot that mugger that was trying to rape my sister..
It's been just like you to never lord that favor over me..and even now in your time of need you'd never think to remind me I owe you a life favor..
Bravo my friend..

Forward me the details and I'll do my best to act swiftly..

Your lifelong friend..
Joseph P Bloeh.

=======================================================================================

In a message dated 6/1/12 4:55:04 AM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your concern to my plight here in Spain. I am very happy and relieved to hear back from you. However, I have contacted my bank in the US to guide me on the quickest way to receive money from you since I do not have access to my personal bank account here in Spain. Just now, I heard from my bank manger with the provided account details for me to receive the money from you through their correspondence bank manager (Rev. Albert) here in Spain while they will pay me the equivalent in euros which I'm thankful to them. Please kindly proceed to transfer me the money to the below bank account details:

BANK NAME: LA CAIXA

HOLDER NAME:ALBERT ARRON

IBAN: ES11 2100 5447 0720 0001 1052

SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX

BANK ADDRESS: AV JUAN DE,BORBON,36.30007 MURCIA SPAIN

PURPOSE OF TRANSFER: Traveling Expenses.

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: CALLE PUYOL 76 ACCORCORN MADRID SPAIN.

ACCOUNT NO. 2100 5447 0720 0001 1052

Please, endeavor to email me back after you have transferred me the money along with the money Transfer Slip via attachment copy to my email for confirmation. I want to reassure you that I am going to receive the money successfully without any problem or delay. As soon as I return back home, I will have the money refunded back to you including transfer charges.
Thanks,

Duke

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012

Hi Duke..

I've been really worried about you ever since you wrote..
I got all the way to the bank today and was just about to transfer the money.. when I started thinking about your email..

Are you okay???
You're not being forced to do this transaction against your will are you?
Who is this Albert Arron ??
Is this the hotel manager or something?
If he is maybe I should make the money payable to him directly.. instead of you.

Please let me know that you're okay, and that this transaction will find it's way to you..
I don't like carrying around almost $10,000 dollars in my pocket, and I don't want to leave it at home.
It's bad enough I have to get around in a wheel chair ever since my legs were amputated last year, the last thing I want to do is lose this money before I can get it to you to help you.
Are you sure $9,700 will be enough??.. I can forward more if you really need it.

As you know my brother is recently blind.. I was going to use this money to pay for his seeing eye dog.. But I think he can wait for the few weeks it'll take you to repay this loan..

Godspeed my friend, and let me know everything is fine.. and I'll forward the money when I hear from you next..

Your Friend Joe.

P.S. I ran into Laura Norder when I was at the bank, you remember her.. she worked in the front office of the slaughterhouse that summer we worked for the packing house..
anyway, she sends her love and prayers to you as well..
Would you like me to forward a message to her?

Joe.

In a message dated 6/2/12 10:57:17 AM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joseph,

Thank you so much for your concern once again. I really appreciate. Please understand that I am okay and no one forced me to do any transaction. Albert Arron is a BOA correspondence bank manager of La Caixa Bank of Spain whom I were directed by my account Office in the US to meet to assist me to receive the money directly from you since I do not have access to my personal account here while he will pay me the equivalent in euros.

You should be rest assured that I am going to receive the money successfully without any problem or delay.

Meanwhile, Albert Arron is about to em-back on a business to Asia and he will not be at sit to pay me the money. I have contacted my bank account officer again in the US telling him that Albert will soon em-back on a trip tomorrow and he promised to get back to me by tomorrow with another account details for me to receive the money from you which I will forward you soon as soon as I hear from my account officer.

Please disregard the previous bank account of Albert Arron until you hear again from me with another account of whom will be at sit to pay me as soon as you transfer the money to me.

Finally, do not forward my message to Laura Norder or anyone. Please keep my present situation between both of us until I return back home. I hope you understand me? and be rest assured that as soon as I return back home, I will have the money refunded back to you including transfer charges without any delay.

I will keep you posted until I hear from my account officer with a new account which you will use to transfer me the money.

Thanks,

Duke

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012

Hi Duke..

I understand.. it must be horrible being stranded like this..
Your brother Ben Wah called Laura the other day and he knows nothing of your plight.. Rest assured neither Laura nor I told him of your embarrassing situation,.. that's between us my friend.

I thought you'd like to know.. that job on the Volunteer fire bragade that you'd applied for is open at last.. All you have to do is apply to the fire chief at his office in Intercourse Pennsylvania when you get home.

Some bad news i'm afraid.. It seems the radioactivity has moved into my left arm, and that too will have to be amputated next week.. I'll still be able to type and get around though, as I still have my right arm and Hoverround..
I'll never forget it was YOU that got me my motorized chair my friend.. I'm only too happy to help you now in your hour of need..

I've taken out an additional $5,000.00 to add to the ten I already withdrew..
This will give you $15,000.00 to use any way you please.. i know it's a lot of money, but what are friends for?

It'll leave me short, but I'll have to buy the medical supplies I need, along with the hand controls for my truck, after you return and repay the money..

Oh I heard from Ronald earlier today.. he and his family want us to attend their reunion in Oklahoma City next month.. it'll be a huge affair and we always have fun there.. they'll set us up in the guest house out back, and we can stay the weekend completely..
The McDonald's always throw a great party..

Anyway, I must go for now, I hope this message finds you well..
Please hurry with the info I need to transfer the money.. I can't stand it to know you're suffering my friend..

Best wishes..
Your friend
Joe.

In a message dated 6/4/12 4:59:13 PM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joseph,

How are you? Today I received the below awaiting account details from my account Officer in the US for me to receive the money from you through their correspondence bank assistance manager (Mrs. Sandra) who will be at the sit to pay me the equivalent once I receive the transfer slip from you. Please kindly proceed to transfer me the money into the below account details:

BANK NAME ......... LA CAIXA

ACCOUNT NAME.......... SANDRA JOHNSON

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: AGENCIA HENAO C.HENAO,12 48009 vALENCIA SPAIN

ACCOUNT NUMBER.... 01331477135100000152

IBAN CODE........... ES87 01331477135100000152

SWIFT CODE..... MIKBESBIXXX

BANK ADDRESS.. CALLE COLADORS, 6, ALDAIA, VALENCIA SPAIN

PURPOSE OF TRANSFER: Please use (Travel Expenses) or (GIFT) this is to make it easier for confirmation as the bank here advised.

Remember to email me back after you have transfer me the money along with the money transfer slip via attachment copy to my email for confirmation. I will not hesitate to let you know once I have received the money and leave Spain. As soon as I return back home, I will have the money refunded back to you including transfer charges.

Looking forward to your help and thank you so much for keeping this between us. I really appreciate.

Thanks,

Duke

In a message dated 6/4/12 4:59:13 PM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joseph,

Did you received the account I sent to you? Please advise.
Thanks,
Duke

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012

Hi Duke,, I haven't forgotten you..

I was rushed to the hospital when a car hit my wheel chair in the parking lot at the bank ..

I woke up in intensive care this morning, and someone along the way seems to have stolen the $15,000 dollars I was carrying.
I don't know if it was the ambulance drivers, the doctors in the Emergency room, or the hospital staff, .. It may have even been the police .. Pittsburg is a bad town.

I've taken out a police report about the stolen money..and they wanted to know what I had that much money on me for.. when I told them.. they suggested I turn the matter over to the FBI..
I can't leave you stranded..so the FBI seems like it would be a good choice to help you.

They wanted to contact your parents but I told them you didn't want to worry them..that you were not in any hard times..

Shall I turn over all the info to the FBI.. it seems they'll work with the state department in getting to you fast and help you.. I can't stand to know you're stranded..

I could send you another $15,000 but it won't be for a few days until I can leave the hospital..
But I don't want you waiting that long for help..

Your friend Joe..

In a message dated 6/9/12 4:59:13 PM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joe,

Sorry to heard about this, I appreciate you still remember that I am in distress. Please do not turn any of my info to the FBI. I will wait to receive another money from you. Do not worry about the stolen money, I will refund you back the whole amount as soon as I get back home. I will refund you total of $30,000 and so on. I wait for the transfer slip as soon as you wire the money to me and please remember to keep this between both of us.

Thanks,
Duke

In a message dated 6/13/12 10:57:39 AM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joe,

How is your health now? Please have it in mind that I am still waiting here for the money as promised.

Thanks,

Duke

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012

Hi Duke..

Sorry to have to write to you this way.. Laura brought her notepad into the Intensive care ward and I was able to answer you directly.
I'm sorry again for the delay in getting the money to you, and things have become as slow as they are..

There was an incident here in the Intensive care ward, and one of the patients went absolutely crazy and ate part of my leg..
As you know I'm in a wheelchair and can't feel my body from the torso down, so I wasn't even aware he was eating me.. I never even woke up.. the screams of the hospital staff actually startled me awake and then the orderlies beating this man sensless to try and dislodge him from my leg really shook me..
There was blood everywhere..and three of the nurses actually threw up..

There's been a huge incident about this.. but I'm not sure they'll release the incident to the news, as it's being kept quiet pending an investigation..

I know I can't feel the leg, and the part that's left is less than useless.. but I'm still sure I don't want a crazy cannibal eating parts of my body...

The police are all over the ward tonight, and they took the man out to a secluded wing of the hospital until this is all taken care of..

In the meantime I'm under several antibiotics, and medicines..

I'll get to the bank yet my friend, and get your money to you.. please be patient with me..I'm trying my best to help you..

Your Best Friend Joe.

In a message dated 6/20/12 5:59:46 PM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joe,

How is your health condition? I hope you are recovering? I am still look forward to your help.

Duke

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012

Duke..

Although I'm still in the hospital and not able to get around on my own yet..
My condition has worsened and they may have to remove my spleen..
My eyesight is dimming because of the treatments they're giving me..and I can't talk with this engorged tongue.. But I'll pull through.. If the Jungles of Peru couldn't stop us when we were in the service my friend.. Nothing will.

By the way how are you managing to travel with the new metal detectors with that pound of schrapnel in your rear end and leg?
It must be difficult.

But on to the topic at hand..
I have some wonderful news for you..

I received an email from a Chris Lewis in Madrid..
It seems I've WON a Million Euros in an online sweepstakes..

I'll forward you the info below, but as I'm not able to get around to deal with this.. i hereby allocate you my official permission to accept the award my friend..

Here is the information...

Confirmation Ticket N?: 33-48-19-H5H-@WIN
Contact Person: Chris Lewis,
Reference Nr.XKHL-37-14-29-13), Batch N?. DFD-25-30-29-686H, Serial N.
PMSQ021542311,Ticket N?:.33-48-19-H5H-@WIN, lucky N.4-19-26-27-30-3-8,
You have won( 1Million Euros )in the euromillions online sweepstaks
program corporations, held on 13th of June 2012.
In Madrid (SPAIN). This email was sent to notify you officially
about the award and to advise you to contact the processing office
immediately for claim,
Reply to Email: [email protected]
Sincerely,
Mrs Sarry Keithson
[email protected]

It should be more than enough to get you out of your trouble, and if they ask who the winner is.. Just say you're a proud friend of Joe Bloeh.
If they see any problems in allocating the money to you.. Just have them email me directly and I'll clear the path for you..

Best to you..
Your Friend Joe.

In a message dated 6/22/12 4:42:24 AM, [email protected] writes:

Joe,

They are scams. they are requesting money from me.

Duke

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Hey Duke..

What do you mean they are scams?
You're not able to receive the million euros?
You mean it's not a real cash award?

I'm beside myself.. to think there are people out there that would take advantage of someone in my condition..

What kind of a person would take advantage of a man with no legs.. with only one arm..and a veteran at that.

It's people.. GOOD people like you and me Duke.. stood arm in arm and defended others that couldn't defend themselves.
And this is the world we've made? This is the world we live in?
I'm disgusted with people like this..

I think of the hardships we've gone through serving others and trying to make the world a better place.
Only to realize that people like this actually exist..

To steal and take from someone as unexpecting as we both are..
and only while trying to help others.. It's a crime, a horrible crime..

I hate to think of you trapped there in that country with THOSE people.. Scammers and thieves that would steal a crippled mans last dollar.. I have to get myself out of this hospital to help you ..if only to get you away from that scum.. and they are scum..

I don't know how they got my email, and I would wish them harm if I wasn't a God fearing man...

Here I was thinking a miracle had happened for you.. because I was praying for you every hour..every day for God to help you in your hour of need, just as I know you're praying for me my friend.
And that miracle is tainted, like the bad blood of the wicked...

I thought the path to salvation was open to you finally..and here it turns out to be a vehicle for the DEVIL.. That's right the DEVIL.. and they should all burn in hell for what they put people through.. Good people like YOU Duke.. I know you're the best of the best.. and I still pray for your deliverance from that pool of scum scammers every hour..

I will make it my mission to get myself well and help you my friend..and together we can pray for a better world that wouldn't do the things like this that would spoil God's Garden for us all..

I send you the best healing wishes and prayers I can my life friend.. to protect you from the badness you're in..the terrible vibes of the wicked..and the tainted blood of the evil that surrounds you..

Your best friend
Joe Bloeh

Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Duke..

I haven't heard from you.. are you okay?
Apologies my friend for not being able to help you.. But I should be out of the hospital on Friday.
How are you supporting yourself?
Is the Hotel allowing you to build up a tab of past bills.. I assure you I can send the money as soon as I can get out of here..

They did have to remove my hand ..I think they're whittling me away a piece at a time..it's really depressing.
To think that we were once great ball room dancers you and I..
I remember you taking the trophy in 1964 for your amazing twirl and dip of Betty Lou Sutton at the Glacier Room in Baltimore..
And that handstand cartwheel you did in the Roosevelt Lounge in the Catskills in 1969..
True that most people were watching Armstrong walk on the moon.. But still it was an amazing move..
It's a shame they closed the Pirouette Palace in 1972.. I know you practically lived there that summer..and it was a real blow to you to have to see them tear it to the ground.
Isn't that where you met Helen Bach?
I really thought she would be the gal you married.. Do you still keep in touch with her?

Well, I have to go for now my friend.. Cheer up, help is coming soon.. I had Laura Norder go get me more money..and she'll help me get to the bank probably by this Saturday.. so buck up my old Army buddy and know that the Cavalry is on the way..

Your best friend Joe.

Date: Thur, 28 Jun 2012

Duke..

I haven't heard from you in days and I'm terribly worried..
Has something happened to you my friend??
I don't know if I should alert the authorities in Madrid about you.. Please answer if you can.

I hope you haven't come afoul of those scammers that perpetrated the euro scam.
I would blame myself completely if you tried to collect from criminals and they hurt you in any way.

Of course they'd have to be quite adapted to violence if someone were to try and hurt you..
I've seen you wrestle alligators in the bayous of Mississippi, and come away with fresh meat, the skins for a pair of shoes AND a belt.

What have you managed to do as to your predicament?
Are you still able to send emails?
Oh I hate myself and curse this torn body that I was prevented from getting you the help that you needed sooner..
Patience my friend.. I know you will prevail and all will come out in the end.. I know it, it's God's plan.

I can only hope this letter finds you well, and in good health..if not good faith.

That's important my friend.. Keep your faith..
It was faith that got us through two tours of 'Nam.
Remember that rice patty in Cambodia where that RVN regular turned on us and you had to take him down?
It was the first time you had to kill a man, and definitely not your last..
Sad that the world gives and takes..I know that the world is not fair at times.. but please be patient and do what you can to survive, until I can get some money to you..

God Speed my friend..
Joe.

In a message dated 6/29/12 9:35:56 AM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joe,

I am OK. I am waiting for you to return from the hospital and send me the money. Today is Friday, are you now back home? Please advise.

Duke

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012
To:[email protected]

Oh Thank the Lord..

I'm so happy to hear from you my friend..
I'm scheduled to be checked out today..I'll keep you advised.

But more importantly, how are you?
I was thinking something happened to you.
Are you still in that hotel, or have you moved to another place?
Tell me a little about where you're staying..I need to know.
Tell me about what you're eating.. tell me about the food..
I know you're an ardent photographer..and I know you've got pictures of Mardrid..
Send me some of your award winning photos of Madrid my friend.
I won't rest without them.

I thought you should know.. I needed a blood transfusion as I became anemic.
Laura gave me her blood.
It was very touching the gift she gave me, and I know you feel the same.
I'm still a little weak and more than a little light headed..

She's recovering in another ward of the hospital as I send this to you..
Once they do their final check of us both, they're set to release us..

I know you've been patient, and i know you've waited a while..But please know that, "To the Valiant comes the Pie".. truer words were never spoken..

So be Valiant my friend..and reap the pie.

I shall be standing by here in the hospital.. so make my day and make me feel proud of you.. Send me some pictures of Madrid..

Take care Duke
Your Joey Boy.

In a message dated 6/30/12 3:40:07 AM, [email protected] writes:

Joe,

I want you to understand my position in this regards. I have no camera to take any picture, the hotel I am staying is threatening to hand me over to the police if I do not pay my bills by next week. I have been camming then down promising to pay once you comes out from the hospital and send me money. Please let me know exactly when I am to receive the money from you.

Duke

Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012

Duke.. I don't understand..
Where are your cameras???
Have you had to sell them??
They're your life blood ..you live and die for those cameras !!

I've never known you to travel without them..
Isn't that's your profession, Combat photographer??

That's why you travel the world.. taking pictures..

Why, I remember the first picture you ever took, it was of the First ever man into space..
You were there when Alan Shepard was suiting up in the clean room at NASA.

You were there in Dallas when JFK was shot..
And I remember your sombre pictures of the Watts riots..

You're a part of history my friend, and I can't believe you're sans camera..
So don't even joke with me about having no photographic equipment..

Your pictures have been in LIFE and TIME magazines..
And even captured Nixon as he sat forlornly in the white house hours before he made his famous stepping down speech..

I refuse to believe you're not taking pictures in Madrid, that's your whole point of existence..
So tell me again why you have no pictures.. and maybe I'll believe it..
There must be something to be told.. so tell me.

Your friend Joe.

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2012

Duke

I haven't heard back from you, are you alright?
I'm still in the hospital, there've been complications to my amputated arm.. I think the blood transfusions have caused rejection of the tissue that's left.

The rejection may cause the tissues in my body to die.. turning to a life threatening situation.
But I'm hopeful the new radiation treatments will reverse the process..

I got to watch a few fireworks for the 4th of July from the observation wing of the hospital.
It got me thinking about our time together in Da Nang in 1968 when the Viet Cong ignored the New Years treaty and invaded the south.
That was terrible, such a loss all around,.
And we lost Tweaker, Sad Face, and Abe Froman in the Tet that week.

Your friend Jimmy Kloppenberg came to see me on the 4th, he's doing well, and said to say "hi" to you when I saw you next.. Don't worry, I never told him you were in financial straights .. No one knows you're in Madrid.

Laura is still in Intensive Care.
I think the transfusions left her really weak, and they don't know why she's not recovering..I feel really bad, because she got this way trying to help me.
But that's the way we all are,. You and Laura are two of the best..
I remember those days you'd risk prison to drive food and medical supplies to the people of Hyrykkr's island.. The russian soldiers had a price on your head of 20,000 rubles, but you still managed to avoid capture.
I only wish I had half the life experiences you've had.

Are you managing to eat well at least?
i know you promised your aging mother and father that you'd at least try to take care of yourself in that regard.

I don't know what things are like in Madrid these days.. I remember the one thing I couldn't get there were decent shoelaces.
The shoelaces were cheap, and broke so easily.. Maybe it had something to do with the products they were able to buy under Franco.. who can say?

Anyway, I should go for now.. I wanted to try and get out of the hospital this week, but I think the relapse will keep me here a few more days at least.
The $15,000 dollars is in the hospital safe, so it's secure for now.

I get so sad thinking of your situation, and it pains me .. because as you know I lost my tear ducts in that firefight in the delta in 1970, and I have to constantly use the liquid tears to keep my eyes from drying out completely.
It's difficult and I'm slowly losing my sight.

Let me know how you're doing..and I'll get the money to you as soon as I'm able.

Best friends forever..
Your Joey Boy.

In a message dated 7/10/12 7:35:30 PM, [email protected] writes:

Hi Joe,

My situation is getting worsen, I am still waiting for you to get out from the hospital and have the money sent to me.

Let me know once you leave the hospital.

Duke

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012

Oh My GOD !!!

DUKE.. thank the Lord you're OKAY.. I was so worried and so upset that you'd befallen harder times..
WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END???

Laura is DEAD.. I'm so upset.. her condition worsened after the transfusion she gave me.
And she slowly slipped until she passed away Tuesday morning at 4:17 AM.

All she wanted to do was help me and YOU..
Her dying words were.. 'How are we going to bring Duke home now??"

I openly wept, resting my head on her chest, as she stroked my head..
I wanted so much to, but I couldn't hold her as I have no arms, but I think she knew I was doing so in my mind..
I tried to kiss her, but since I'm blind in one eye, I sort of misjudged my depth perception, and I think I broke her nose..
Trooper to the end that she was, she never even reacted to the pain..
Maybe it was the Morphine.. I don't know.

She told me not to blame myself.. but I still do.. if I wasn't in that bank parking lot trying to do the transaction for you.. I wouldn't have been hit by that car, and she wouldn't have had to give me blood when I had a turn for the worse here in the hospital..

And now I've lost my soul mate.. the only woman that held my heart.
I only wish I had told her.. we were the best of friends, but she never knew I truly loved her..
Strange how things turn out differently than you want them to..
We all know these days come, but are we ever really prepared to have them?

It took me back to the Lonhge Wanhg uprising in the delta so many years ago..
When we were young and full of piss and vinegar.

We all thought we were invincible, and we knew we had the rest of our lives ahead of us.
How could we know how fragile and vulnerable each of us were.

Of that company of 42 men.. you and I were among the 5 that survived.
We made a life pact them the 5 of us, that we would live our lives to the fullest, and try to do right by our fellow men..
Holding our fists in the air and chanting our promise to do better than good, fight injustice, and to help the oppressed and downtrodden people of the world.

Our stand in life was a quote that is widely attributed to Stephen Grellet..
" I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. "

Truer words were never spoken..and we all lived by that creed..
But as the years went by.. our group of five dwindled..

Stinky Geotlieb was the first to go.... he fell out of a window in a small village in Sicily, trying to save the hanging laundry of an old woman.
Horseface Bates died when he was crushed at an airshow, celebrating the admission of Demondantina Jones to the Funky Music hall of fame.

And just last year Triggerman Thompson was the next to go when he spontaneously combusted trying to save miners from a coal mine in Pennsylvania.
They never fully explained that.. but we knew he must have been happy going out in a blaze of glory..

You didn't mention what you were doing in Madrid, but knowing you it had/has to be an act of kindness.
Building a school, digging a well for a village, or overseeing the construction of a church, a hospital or a homeless hostel..
That is so like you.

My life is tainted by this cursed body of mine, and I can't travel and do good for the world as was our pact, my friend.
I'm tired now..it's not easy typing an extensive letter hitting the keys with a pencil in my mouth ..and just hitting a wrong key is so exhaustive to go back and change.

But I can't complain.. I know you'll hold your torch high for me, for Laura, and for the memory of the Boys.
You're now the last of the "Fists High Five" troop of 1971.
Hold their banner high in your heart, and proud in your soul.
Live each day as if it were your last my friend.. because one day you'll be right.

You have an awesome responsibility Duke, and I know you'll live up to the task..
You were always the strongest of us..
Be strong for me as well, and make me proud.. make me forget I'm trapped as a torso in a chair..looking out a window on the world I fought so much to save..

Your Best friend
Joe.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are one twisted dude...love it!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not bait hacked accounts! We have no idea what personal information they have on them and we would not want them to suffer more than just that hack.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Joeyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Please do not bait hacked accounts! We have no idea what personal information they have on them and we would not want them to suffer more than just that hack.

If you'd read the opening paragraph.. you'd see it was done with the full knowledge of the hackee himself..
He had no problem with it at all.
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joeyboy, you just inspired me. Laughing

My next Lad will get a response like this.

Hi <Ladname> How are you? Nice to hear of you again. So you are back in <Ladland> again. Do you remember our mutual time in <Baitlocation>...

I guess that his scripts are written fur an unknown victim and he will have to go offscript to answer me. At least worth a try.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that was an awesome read! What a piece of scum that scammer is, hounding you for money when your being cut into peices in the hospital. I hope he gets hit by a car and loses a leg himself! But awesome baiting.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a fun bait. Well done. As people here will tell you I collect and attempt to close real bank accounts.

You list two which interest me. Is there any possibility of you sending me the long headers from a couple of the e-mails from Duke so I can get some evidence of where he is operating from. As you do not want them in the public forum, maybe you could send me a pm.

To establish my bona fides, please ask any moderator or senior baiter who I am.

Thanks

Alan

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I am no mod or senior baiter but Alan is a miracle worker on these accounts!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoohoo, I didn't know you were on these forums, Alan! You rock...

(The Countess)

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
tumbleweed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! I love it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic