SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Larmie Mohammad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From me:

Quote:
Hello,

You sent me a message on justhookup.

I am 42, divorced, and not really looking for a relationship. If you are still interested in learning more about me, let me know, as well as tell me more about yourself.

From Larmie

Quote:
Hi there thanks for the email ,well i am also looking for a friend for now I dont know what might happen tomorrow ,as we all know no one knows tomorrow ,by the way my name is larmie and i joined justhookup today..what do u want to know about me ..

I responded by copying and pasting my first email.

From Lamie:

Quote:
Thank you very much for the email .well i want you to know that i am glad to hear from you.Anyway As you know ,My name is Larmie,I am 33years Old, with Measurements 36C-24-34 I am Single fair with Brown hair,blue eyes, 5' 6, 106 lbs,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.My heritage is English.I don't have any kid .I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated,I don't even remember the last time i frowned.I'm Caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Generous, Goals Achiever, Honest, Spiritual oriented, Future driven, Confidential, Understands the ups and downs of life, Committed to relationship, Reader, Visionary, Conservative, Passionate, Romantic, sexy and loving.

I'm a good cook, I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken, Can prepare beef burger, Can prepare pizza, Italian sea food, Can prepare red red boiled beans with fried fish and friend plantian, Can prepare Samosa and etc.

I don't don't smoke or drink alcoholic beverage, But i like to taste wine or champaign with good flavor.My favorite colors are white,pink and green. I am currently perusing my career to becoming a professional caterer.

I am seeking to meet some one caring, faithful, communicative, loyal, generous, understanding, future driven, honest, truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marriage ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person and also looking for some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.
I have my Masters Degree in Organizational Behavior,Have my Diploma in Catering ,I have my Masters Degree in Business management,I have masters in business administration.I am some one who spent most of her daily 80 percent activity reading inspirational books, Motivational books, Facts, Journals, like writing poetry, love letters, Equipping my self practically with some hair dressing stylish design.

What kind of woman are you planning to meet in your life to build your career together,What are your future goals,What is your profession? Do you live in a house or apt? What is your vision in life?

So i guess this will allow you to know much about me ,i would like to get to know u too .do u have access to yahoo instant messenger so that we can chat and get to know each other and see how it goes from there ,or better the same chat on gmail i do have a gmail account ..
Will be awaiting to hear from you
Larmie
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My response:

Quote:
Hi Larmie,

I got your email regarding chat, but they turned off the function at work so I will not be able to use chat or messenger. We can only exchange emails at the moment.

To answer your questions, I am 4'11, 168 lbs with intense green eyes, balding and a big bowling fan.

I am looking for a kind, soft spoken woman who knows when to speak, mind her business, and knows when not to give me no lip. I can see you have many degrees, which makes sense for your age and ambitions for doing hair and serving food.

I am looking for a woman to feed my twelve cats and clean up around me. I like to collect things as I have a wide collection of things and I believe it's a waste to throw anything away whatsoever. My things are stacked everywhere to the ceiling in my home, bomb shelter and shed around the back. I live in an apt.

I currently have vision. I am looking for a woman that listens to me and is attentive to my every word. I never repeat myself.

To echo what I told you in my last email, I do not use instant messenger because it is not allowed at work or on my laptop at home which belongs to my job.

Hope to hear back from you soonest Larmi

NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Lamo:

Quote:
Thank you very much for the email you sent to me .However i want you to know that i would like to know if u can chat on gmail account because the chat is in the same mail so tell me can u do that let me know in ur next email ..

From me:

Quote:
Larnie,

I have already told you that I cannot chat. My job has disabled that function.

Truth is, I don't like to talk to these freaks on IM. They take more time than I have, and when I show my status as hidden so I can talk to my other friends on messenger, they buzz me constantly and send me offline messages.

If this dumbass can't get off script for two seconds to read my excuse, this will be a very short bait.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand the time issue with Chats but they can be a Riot! You have the Lad off script and can waste their time like no other method I can think of. If you do want him off your back though then engage him in a Chat and then respond very slowly with Stuff like this: djeufn3/&I%\>GHTLaD so I'll the MonSejbeAsjdb37-!;$&( Okay? - Damn Work really did Block it didn't they? Alternatively just say he is sending Garbage to you and send that back to him saying you don't understand what the problem could be???? Maybe we should just use Email....

My first few really did give me the creeps but I did get used to it. Now I have to remember to be be Busy or block certain Lads until I have time to Layeth the Smacketh Down.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic