SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just found and joined—Thought I was alone—Relief

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Patticakes94
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an artist and writer in California. My motivation was to create an interesting and fun art project that will go as far as possible into the realm of absurdity. As my emails have gone further and further with my "lads" I'm a bit worried that I've offered too much of my real self: I use a fake name—but a "fake" that I use in general to spare my relatives from having to be associated with my particular bizarre brand art and writing projects.
I just want to say 'hi' and now I'll go through the forum topics and see what other folks are up to.
Thanks for the knowledge that so many others are of like mindfulness!
cakes94
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome Patticakes94, yes you are not alone.
Don't forget to read the stickies and find out more about how to bait, and perhaps a mentor will guide you through safe baiting techniques.
Give em hell!

Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to this little haven on the Interwebs. If you're already causing lad pain, you'll be more than welcome. Read the forum stickies, abide to the rules, have loads of fun - and don't forget to share your results with the rest of us. You seem to have some expierience in baiting, but I would still recommend that you sign up for a mentor. After all, he or she might have tips, tricks etc. you may not know of. Wink

EDIT: I realized I was being gender specific, and I don't want any beef with feminists. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater

you seem to be fairly safe, but I would consider using a new name in future projects. if you want to publish, you could always change the name.

I'm interested which storys your characters have for your lads... and in general, how absurd storys can get, and lads still believe them.

in the internal boards, there are several baits running for 2-3 years now, with characters like ninjas, obscure curses turning people in something else with fur and claws and whiskers. my lad believes already in atlantis and the moon...

It's even possible to give them a new script, which victimes can easily spot as unreal. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155024& .

so I have absolutely no idea, where the border of the imagination of scammers is.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al is on vacation here in sunny Florida. I told my main bait that I had a pop up business trip counting alligators and pythons in the Everglades. It looks like they bought it. I did have to dangle a carrot by telling them I stopped at MG before I left. I hope the housekeeper didn't throw away the receipt. LOL.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very good idea.

of course, when you come back, the housekeeper is gone, everything in the house is gone, every kid 50 km around your house was at the party in your house...

so you have to rebuild everything, that takes another week, costs 500k$ and you can easily pay everything.

I bet, after that, he will read your mails carefully...

btw: hopefully, I'll get some testicle prints today Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
any beef with feminists

I wouldn't want to put my beef anywhere else.

Is that dragging this site down again?

Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Codeine
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lagos Airport. What do you mean you can't see me? I'm right here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Quote:
any beef with feminists

I wouldn't want to put my beef anywhere else.

Is that dragging this site down again?

Twisted Evil

>>implying this site could go any lower

Laughing

"WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROBLEM.... IT FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EVER" - Shawn Franklin
<BR>
"DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG" - Sung Lee
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think discussing femenists can drag us down any more, we already have pastors fighting with squirrels and thats considered normality

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huntington wrote:
...we already have pastors fighting with squirrels and thats considered normality

clapping
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absurd? like talking horses, penguins (also homicidal) and monkeys, men on Mars (complete with anal probes)
Have fun reading the published baits, I'll be fascinated to see some of them topped, please keep us posted.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can add that on the same bait that I took some customs forms in and told the agent I didn't need any forms. He got mad and pushed me against a wall and broke a tooth. LOL. Wish I could send a smiling photo with a gold front tooth to them.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is little they won't believe. A particuar favourite of mine was the "voodoo joe" bait which saw demonic posession, sacrifices of plastic dolls, evil omens and Tina Turner. You meet some real characters ... there's hector the drunken hobo, Shorty (oh, Shorty!) and Pig Boi the fat naked love lad. And more, and more and more ...
Scambaiting as art? Bring it on, I would love to see this done to completion.
Also, welcome Smile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to the facility! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic