SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael the small-boy businessman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gwonam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a particularly clever or noteworthy bait for any reason, but it is the first one I have published and any feedback would be great.

Lad: Michael Barton ([email protected]; replyto [email protected]) and Clark Fidson ([email protected])

Me: Trixie Lulamoon

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir/Ma,

I contacted you in requesting for a business relationship with you in your country, I need a responsible and humble person like you who I can make business relationship with. I am a young guy of 27yrs old and I just finished my study in the university where I read Marine Engineering.

Please your assistance is very important to me because I have some amount of money to start the business over there with you and base on your expertise and advise. This fund belong to my father, he is a business man into Oil and Gas, with his connection, he was invited into the politics and people want him, but he died by poison before the election day.

I wish to invest this money in a profitable business, but before we can go further, I will like to sit down with you to discuss it one on one first so that we can know each other and understand the kind of the person we are because I realized that different things are happening in the world and on internet that is why I will like to see you first, so that you will know who I am, and I will know you better, Then we will sit and discuss the issue very well, my believe was that this will give me a confidence to deal with you also you will be comfortable to deal with me by knowing who you wanted to do business with.

In conclusion, I have decided that after our meeting, I will make arrangement to release the investment fund to you and when I get to your country, we sign an agreement for percentage ratio of the income that we will realized from the business which can be completed by your Lawyer. Thanks and remain bless.

Regard,
Michael Barton.

Trixie wrote:
Dear sir,

I received your request for a partnership through my corporate email, but since that address is often inundated with spam and an offer like this is rare, I am sending it from here, my personal address, instead.

I would be very interested in helping you start a business; is there a specific kind of business you had in mind?

Due regard,
Trixie Lulamoon

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your message and your interest in helping me to start a business in your country, reference to your question, I dont have any business in mind already as I have not do business before, I study Marine Engineer in the school, and when I finish I was planning to travel out of the country for business, during the process my father die and I cannot continue with my plans.

Sir, I want you to use your expertise on this plan to invest the money for me, I dont mind if it is your kind of business. So please tell me where, how and when can we meet so that we will discuss better and to move forward. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Regards.

Trixie wrote:
You are planning to start a business without ever having done business before? And with a completely unrelated studies course? I've helped a few people start businesses before, but they all had Communications or Ergonomics degrees - I'm not sure you understand what you're getting into. Of course, I won't turn you down just because of that, but since you seem inexperience and ambition it feels necessary to warn you.

How much money did you have in mind to invest? And how big of a risk are you willing to take with it?

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email, please I want you to understand me very clearly, If I had not been into business or investment before does not mean that I will not know what I am doing, the business I have in my mind to invest the money I have into is Real Estate, Farming or Oil and Gas business. If you know about any of the three business I mention, I will be so happy, but if you don't, we can invest the money into any business you know. I don't mind if in your own kind of business.

I have the sum of $11.5m US dollar which I want to invest for a start, I realized this money from my father's, he intend to use this money for his political ambition but due to his sudden death, he cannot continue and I am the only one who knows about this fund in the family including some others properties that my father hide from his family because of their wickedness behaviours.

Sir, I hope you will understand me a little now, this is reason why I said I want you and I to sit together to discuss this matter face to face so that we can both understand each other, please which country are you? kindly get back to me so that we will meet. I hope to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks

Regards,

Trixie wrote:

I am mostly involved in the Entertainment industry; would you be willing to give that a try? And I travel alot already, even doing business on other sides of the world, so the country of meeting is not of great importance to me; where would be convenient for you?

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email, yes I dont mind to invest in the entertainment industry, it is part of what I love so much and I will be very happy to go into it as far as it is your business, so I know it wll be great.

Sir, my convinient place that we can meet now is Accra city in Ghana, in the west africa. This is the only place I can travel to now because my family has seized my passport and all other documents that I use to travel, if not I would have travel to London or USA as I already have the two country in my passport, but now I cant travel by air to any where, so that is why I choose that we should meet in Accra city in Ghana, it is very easy for me to travel to Ghana by road in car or bus, and I will enter the city through border. So therefore sir please let us meet in Ghana so that we can see and talk face to face as agreed and immediately after we have discuss, I will release the fund to you so that you can transfer it to your bank account, and after you have reach your country, you will start to help me to come and meet you so that we will proceed on the business. We will talk more and better when we meet. Looking forward to see you soon. Thanks

Regards

Trixie wrote:

Accra city is fine for our meeting. Do you have a specific date you need? I have business in Egypt next week; I could take a side trip to Ghana on Monday or Tuesday if that is good. Will one of those days work, and what is the time and building we should meet at?

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email and your interest to help me invest my fund so that I will not miss use it. Sir, I believe you know that I am a small boy, that is why I have wish you handle this invest fund for me for good profit in the future.

Sir, yes I will be available on Teusday in Accra city, I will leave my country on Monday and travel to Ghana by road, so that I will arrive on on Teusday morning and I will be waiting for you at the hotel looby near the airport, or you will tell me the hotel where will lodge when you arrive.

But sir, before we can proceed to this step, I have spoke with the Fiduciary agent officer who help my father to move the funds to the safe vault for safety keeping, his name is Mr. Fidson Clark, I have informed him of our plan to meet and also explain to him that you wanted to help me to your country and invest there so I asked him to please release the neccessary information for us to access the fund where it was kept so that immediately after we conlude with our meeting, I will release the information to you so that you will receive the money and transfer it to your country as I have said before, then you will go back and arrange for me to come and meet you. Therefore, the man said I should first send him your contact details as follow.

Name:
Address:
Occupation/Bussiness:
Office address:
Mobile phone #:
Office & fax phone #:
He said he will need to send your information to the safe vault where the funds are kept to introduce you to them as my beneficiary who will receive the fund on my behalf, this is for your recognition, so that there will not be any delay. So please kindly send me the information as soon as possible. thanks

Regard,

It's not often that a lad calls himself a "small boy".

Time to bring in the rival scammer. I've been trying to get scammers to steal this format - no success so far, but it would make my day:

Trixie wrote:
I get this in my inbox this morning:
"
SAXTON HALE!

Listen up you worm, or that will be the last name you ever here! Am SAXTON HALE of MANN CO, and I have been paid to KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you compile and FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCITON PERFECTLY, you may now have the chance to SPARE YOUR LIFE! Why will I have been doing this, it's because I believe in have mercy on all human life. So through this special offer, you and your LIFE might escape unharmed for just a few easy payments.

Now LISTEN, you haven't gotten away yet.There are few conditions that you need to meet if YOU WANT TO stay alive. The first one until you have filled me with conditions, DO NOT COMMUNE WITH ANYONE, NO phone/talking/smokesignal and NO postal mail! I have 911 rigged and TRAINED B.L.U.-unit mercenaries stationed throughout your TOWN on the job, they WILL KNOW!!!!! ESPECIALLY don't believe anyone or websites who tells you this is a spam,IT IS 100 %(PERCENT) COMPLETELY REAL AND IF YOU DELETE IT YOU WILL PAY IN BLOOD! Also, if ANYONE ELSE contacts you saying they are assassin or asking for money, GIVE THEM NOTHING, THEY ARE UNLEGITIMET, THEY TRY TO CUT MY PROPHETS AND I WILL KILL THEM AND YOU ON THE SPOT! Next condition is that YOU MUST BE DESERVING OF MY SPARE YOUR LIFE. And don't ask about who hired, it could be YOUR BEST "FRIEND" OR YOUR OWN "MOTHER" and I must KILL YOU if you know! Finally, I will require 8 grants of 100 000 $(dollar), GET BACK IMMEDIATELY FOR PAYMENT INFO, INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
NAME
THE ANSWER TO, ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR LIFE?

Remember, am doing the kindness of my heart not greed, don't make me KILL YOU WITH MY DAMN BARE HANDS! RESPOND IMMEDIATELY, if you are hippy or refuse my generous offer of life TELL ME NOW while am still in town so I can PERSONALLY punch your teeth down your throat! Otherwise, my SNIPER and HEAVY WEAPONS GUY will have to deal with you, they are eager to SMASH you, but I wish for the pleasure of deciding your FINAL DESTINATION.

SURVIVE NOW OR ELSE YOUR DEATH IS AT END

BLESSINGS
SAXTON HALE
"

I'm sorry, our meeting and any contact will have to wait until I have this man resolved, don't worry threats like this have happened a few times and I will have my bodyguards on full patrol until I can negotiate payment, I promise you our business will happen as soon as possible.

Michael wrote:
Sir,

Mr. Clark Fidson, the Fiduciary Agent in charge of my father's money will contact you soon. I have explain everything to him about how we are going to meet in Ghana. Please respond to him as soon as possible.

He also promise to help you from the hand SAXTON HALE. I hope to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks

Regards.

Clark wrote:
Attn Mr. Trixie Lulamoon,

I am contacting you in respect of my client son, Michael Barton, he contacted me lately about you regarding your meeting with him and to help him invest his money in your business, I advise him to send me your details to enable me make proper introduction to the safe vault where the funds are kept for your recognition, in reply he sent to me today was that someone is threatening you of death and he copy me with the message you have receive from the person, I read the message and it make me laugh, though I know you will find it as serious one, but I have a question for you.

Did you have any illegal deal with anyone? if yes, can you please disclose and give some reasonable information so that I can use service of an intelligent men to fish them out under the ground?

But if your answer is NO, then you don't have to fear of anything, these people are con and they are introducing many way in their work, but I must tell you, this is just a mere threat which you shouldn't let it bother you anyway. As you can see, the so called SAXTON HALE, was asking you to send him your details, what for? if anyone gave him an assignment to eliminate you, he must have been furnish with your full details, and beside, ASSASSIN has no mercy, they don't request for money from anyone they were sent to kill, they will get to the appointment place and execute their work, they will not even go away with a PIN.

My dear friend, so do not be deceive and don't waste your money on a mere threat. I have an intelligent connection, they are around the world, so if you need my assistant on this, let me know.

I will advise you that you should fully concentrate on your discussion with this young humble boy, he really need an assistant because his wicked family are on his neck and after his life to kill, Kindly focus on this transaction and send me the required information so that I can conclude on my part and the rest can be done between you and him. I am waiting for your reply.

rgds,
Clark Fidson
Fiduciary Agent in charge of vault storage facilities.

In Soviet Russia, lad educate you!

Trixie (to Clark) wrote:
Thank you for contacting to advise me on this matter, and no, I have not made any illegal deals. But I know scams when I see one, this guy is very serious as I got another one today:
"
I already given you the chance to save your life from DEATH AT MY HANDS, do you deny it? Surely with all DAY I have given you and you not reply, you either COWER IN FEAR to reply or you have SAID GOODBYE TO THE CHANCE TO LIVE. Now LISTEN, if you except your offer of NOT BEING ASSINATED, I mail to you as a friend and you have no reason to fear as long as you OBEY. BUT, if you truly do not believe you are indangered than I shall have to prove you otherwise, LISTEN NOW AND TALK or it's DEATH for you.

You will not imagine the horrible that I can put you through if you poop on my temper, do you understand what I will DO? One time someone JUST LIKE YOU thought he could get away from SAXTON HALE. He was engineer, I CRUSH his precious toys in front of him with my own force and CHOP ALL HIS FINGER OFF. Then I shove WRENCH in his mouth so when he try to cry for his mommy all that came out was MUHMUHMUH and MURDER him with my jock, do you want TO END UP like him? Well YES or NO? WHY YOU HAVENT ANSWERED YET THEN, AM COUNTING THE SECONDS.

TELL ME BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS OF YOU:
NAME
LIVE OR DEATH?

You value your life very much and never wish to DEAD by me. That is why you need to see this VERY URGENT, REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A 9JA SPAM and I will forgive you for your ignorance ONE LAST TIME.

God's luck to your family
Reply immediately
SAXTON HIT MAN
"
Now does that look like a trick to you? I appreciate that you try to inform me but why take the risk? The amount he asks will hurt my bank, but I can make it back quickly enough and it's worth what could happen if I'm unsuspecting. Don't worry concerning your son's dreams, he's a fine young man and you raised him well and I will resume our discussion immediately when this is resolved. In fact, I try to with Saxton today and if it works I'll even be able to make the trip as planned. Hope to meet you there as well.

Trixie (to Michael) wrote:
Mr. Barton,

Attached is my business card and driver license, between which you will find all of my requested information as well as my picture. If any other details are necesary, please let me know immediately as my flight leaves tomorrow evening.

What is the address of the building in which you would like to meet me? And what time should we meet? Please send a picture of yourself and your own contact info too.

Trixie Lulamoon

I sent Michael a couple of nonfunctional JPEGs, supposedly scans of my documents.

Michael wrote:
Sir

I can not be able to view the attached information you sent to me it says: (windows Photo Viewer can not open this pictures because the file appears to be damage, corrupted of is too large)

Please sir help me resend in as soon as possible

Thank you.

Clark wrote:
Attn Sir,

I have read your email once again, and I will like to advise you one more time to stop responding to him email, as he has nothing to do with you. You have gave him an opportunity to know your name and I hope you have not send him your location?

My intelligent connections will not contact him on email and they will not in any way mention your name to him, do you by any means has his phone number? do not send him any money, if the intelligent connection are to help you, they are the one you will pay because they will fly down to the city where you are monitor both of you together, with this email address you sent, they can still find him even if you do not have his phone number, but you will pay the intelligent connections as they are mafia guys working for various government official both in Europe, Africa and Asia continent. Reply asap

Clark Fidson

I rescanned the images together in a new format, any better?

I still need your information too.

Unviewable again, of course.

Trixie (to Clark) wrote:
I gave him all the info he demanded, even if I didn't surely his hirer would tell him those? He sent me another email today saying to hurry up with the payment, and I got a threat from a different assassin too, apparently someone really hates me. I will ignore the second assassin to see if he is as persistent, but the first one I fully intend to pay. You really need to trust my judgment, the money I can make back in a few months but would it really be worth my life not to comply? As for your intelligent connections, I regret that I got no phone number or other things to help them, but anyways I will bring along my bodyguards so you don't need to make more efforts of my safety, appreciated though.

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir,

Please try to send the ID to mr. Clark Fidson, he has also advise that he will use some intelligent connection for you about the assassin threaten to kill, I told him to please take the matter serious because we might think the person is a lier and might be truth, he might mean it truely so I pleaded to him to please do all he can to help and he said he will send you email, so make sure you do everything he ask you to do sir. Your safety is very important for me, I wish the guy be caught, and I trust Mr. Clark, his detective connections will find him out where ever he is. So please coperate with him.

Regards

Note: I wanted to meet one of our family member tomorrow, they sent for me but I dont know why they want to see me again, I have told Mr. Clark he said I should go and meet them, so I will go and will keep you posted.

Clark wrote:
Attn Sir,

I am at this point thinking about the whole thing as are saying, and cannot find truth in any. If what we are saying here is truth, of what reason should you begin to send your contact details to someone who is threaten to kill you? does it make any sense to you? if someone meet you and told you that he or she is been threaten to kill by an assassin and sent his contact detail to the killer, what will you tell the person?

I never believe that someone will be so fool to gave out his or her information out to who want to kill him, what is the truth here?

Secondly, I have been requesting your information for the purpose of your business plan with Michael Barton, so that I can introduce you officially for recognition, as Michael is insisting me to release the necessary information to enable access to the funds after your meeting with him, but without proper introduction to the vault where the fund are kept, I cannot give the information out for security reason. You have refuse to send the information for your business with Michael, but you send your details information to assassin who want to kill you.

Since you have said I should not bother myself for your safety, I will stop the detective connection that I have contacted, get back to me if you are ready on your business plan with Michael. thanks

Rgds,
Clark Fidson

Have you been able to open my file to view my info, perhaps your viewing software needs an update? If you can't solve a simple thing like that, what are you doing in Engineer? Joking, of course, I believe you'll be fine at whatever you do (although in all truth I believe Reaganomics would have been a better study for you).

I am in copulation with Mr. Fidson, optimistically I hope his connection can find the killer, unfortunately there might not be enough information to track Saxton down unless I can arrange a personal meeting with him.

About your family member meeting, does that mean you will need to cancel our visit together on Tuesday? Please tell me promptly, I do not want to waste money on extra travel expenses if we cannot meet. Maybe should we change our meeting date to a week from tomorrow, when it will be the end of my trip to Africa? Anyways for when we do meet, I still need your picture, cellular telephone number and the building location so I can find you easily.

Trixie (to Clark) wrote:
Hes a TRAINED KILLER, he could find me even if I did not send him my informations so why risk his wrath by disobeying? I'll have you know that I made the first payment and he is maintaining his offer of mercy. Why are you calling a fool, it is extremely unprofessional of you and what makes you think you know better than I do? Also, this bullshit accusation that I refused to send the information, I gave him my documents just like in the attatched file, yes I sent it and you can see it for yourself if you don't believe me, you delaying our progress on purpose? All I want to do is help a young businessman and save my own ass, and look at all the shit I have to put up with, now I know why the assassin said to stop communicating so I wouldn't have do deal with crap like this.

You're trying my patients, can you tell?

Gave Clark the JPEG.

Michael wrote:
Sir,
I have read your message, but sir why you did not send the information that was asked from you? I just read the message that Mr. Clark send to you which he copy me, from the message I understand that you have send your information to the killer, why sir? the person who want to kill you, either true or false, do you suppose to send your information to him? my meeting with my family does not stop me from traveling to meet you, but Mr. Clark said that you should send your details and he will introduce you to the vault before we make the meeting, he said he will need to know who I want to deal with by your information as well, please get back to me as soon as possible. thanks

Clark wrote:
Attn Sir,

Good day, thanks for your email, anyway, I am not concern about the killer, I only wanted help a fellow human being and simply because you are planning to help Michael. So there is no problem. Sir, I want you to send me this information that I need as follow.

Full name:
Address:
Mobile Phone:
Kindly fill this information above and send it to me, do not send it as attachment, once I get this information, I will proceed and get you introduce. Meanwhile I wanted to inform you earlier for your best knowledge, Michael father, has some money in a safe vault in London, United Kingdom. and in another safe vault in Accra, Ghana in the west Africa. He plan to use those fund for his political ambition which he was invited to meet the Party leaders in United Kingdom and final meeting in Africa which is to be hold in Ghana, so he used my service to take the fund to London and Ghana via diplomatic means which I have did, but Michael is unable to have the meeting with them because before he died as he was poisoned by his political partners. That is why those funds are still there and the only person who can have access to the money is his son (Michael) and this is why he has been looking for who to help him as I have advise that he need someone reliable, responsible and capable of business to help him invest the money, this is the person that will help him in collection of those funds at the safe vault where they are kept, as he is very small and will not be able to handle such funds.

I want you to send me the above information as I have request and let me do what I need to do on my part today or tomorrow, so that Michael can be on his way to meet you as plan and you can both discuss as he want to finalize the transaction and help him to collect the fund. I hope to receive the information from you soon. Thanks

Regards,
Clark Fidson

Dude I sent the information to you and why can't you obviously pass it on if that's what is needed? Forget the killer, I have that situation all under control and Clark has my ID now. Too bad I already had to reschedule my flight because you got back to me late about the family crap, what was that all about? New plan, I go to Africa tomorrow, trip to Ghana on Sunday and we meet then ok? Better not get screwed up this time, remember I'm going out of my way to be helpful so don't make me change my mind.

Trixie (to Clark) wrote:
Well sorry for snapping at you the other day, I see you still had trouble with my ID file and need my info typed. But I must ask, what this information is used for? Surely you do not need to know my Age (which is 35 though) to meet with Michael, will my data be handled securely and not end up with unwanted business contacts, scammers or (godforbid) more hitmen?

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email, I will really make the meeting, my family meeting will not disturb me. The problem is have you send the information that Mr. Clark asked from you? as he said this is what will delay, kindly please send him the information as he requested in the email to you. Please do now so that everything can be successful. I am waiting your reply soon.

Clark wrote:
Attn Sir,

Your details is not to be used for any other thing than the purpose of introducing you to the safe vault for your recognition as the beneficiary of Michael Barton, your age is required as to know if you are mature over 18yrs. Kindly send the information. thanks

Regards,
Clark Fidson

So what happen in the meeting? Sorry for madness yesterday, the info will be in Clark's hand. Good nights to you.

Trixie (to Clark) wrote:
Full name: Trixie Diane Lulamoon
Address: PO BOX 57593 SO CA 91403
Mobile Phone: +234813408102 (please do not call this number without my permission first as I usually need it open for other business, will happily arrange to talk to Michael shortly before we meet)

(It's actually another scammer's phone number.)

Trixie (to both) wrote:
I hate myself very much right now, you guys were right. A group called Scam Recoverers emailed me this afternoon, I'm not sure exactly how they found out but they told me I have been scammed. So good news, the assassin guy was a fake, bad news is that I have already paid $600000 to him. Please forgive me for not listening to your warning, and for being so angry earlier, fortunately the Scam Recoverers are offering to help get most of that money back but I'm still quite embarassed, I won't fall for any more fake hitmen or let anything get in the way of our business.

Looking forward to meeting Michael though, is Sunday a good day and we still need to arrange where in Accra to meet. Mr. Clark will you be there as well?

It's all between Trixie and Michael from here on, and all downhill.
(I got lazy with attributing the quotes - my apologies if you're colorblind.)

Quote:
Sir,

I do feel sad that you got scam by the fake assassin guys at last. Sir wish you has allow Mr. Clark to assist you on it, but I think he can still help you if you want him to to so.

Please Sir I will like to be on my way to Ghana on Saturday morning so we can be able to meet each on Sunday as you said. But Mr. Clark said it's important to have the information requested from you today, as to introduce you to the safe vault for recognition.

Sir, please get back to him soon today, so there will be no delay to meet each other on Sunday.

Thanks.

Quote:
Has he checked his email lately, I sent him the information on Wednesday but can resend it if he somehow didn't get it.

Quote:
Sir,

Mr. Clark told me that you will only need to fill-in the gap below:

Full name: ----------------
Address:-------------------
Mobile Phone:-----------

Not that you will attach any information to him. Please sir fill it now and get it send to Mr. Clark, because I don't want anything to affect our meeting on Sunday.

Thanks.

Quote:
If you do not believe me, here is what I sent to him, I suppose he has not been in good contact today.

<forwarded contact information from earlier>

Quote:
Sir, Where are you in Nigeria.

Quote:
Currently in Egypt, not Nigeria.

Quote:
Sir but who own's this number 234813408102 ???

Argh! Forgot about country codes!

Quote:
How did you get that number? That's Mr. Richards, I know the guy but I didn't know you had contact with him too.

Quote:
Nope.

Quote:
Sir, what is going to happen now? am not sure you really want to help Mr. Clark told me that you don't sent them your correct Address, Mobile Number and Occupation.

I'm feeling sad now, as you are just delaying things.

Quote:
I've made many, many attempts to give you all the information you needed, you haven't even answered my question of where we are going to meet, which I asked many times.

Fuck it, I'm going home. You can start your own goddamn business.

Quote:
I said Ghana, thanks for wasting my time.

Any time, buddy! Wink

Quote:
Yeah I know that duh, but you expect me to look all over the city for you? I wasted my own time trying to help you, and hundreds on a Ghana flight ticket that I don't need anymore. Stick with Marine Engineer, dumbass, or drop out of studies, you can never be a business person like that.

Quote:
Okay, that you when you don't provide the info requested from you any way thank you for every thing.

This is the way the bait ends: Not with a bang but with a petty argument.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked it!

The fake hitman got the lad beautifully off-script, and you gave the impression that the failure of his scam was due to his own incompetence, not through any problems caused by your character.

Well done!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic